Kit · 233467

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1650 on: June 11, 2013, 07:05:28 AM
"No need to be gentle, just dump him in." Latias said, answering before Latios could.

"Hey! That was directed at me!" Latios snapped.

"There's no need to be grumpy. We're both here for the same reason."

Latios snorted and crossed his arms, still floating over the spring. "Just don't leave him in for too long. One week of this and he's immortal." He said, pausing. "May or may not be a bad thing, now that I think about it."

"It WOULD be a bad thing!" Darkrai snapped, hopping out of Sakura's shadow again. "Do you realize what hell he'd be having when everyone around him starts dying of old age!?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1651 on: June 11, 2013, 07:07:26 AM
Hierophant just stared at Pyro before sighing in defeat.

"Nevermind...." he then looks towards Ryo, Posu, and Nega, "Can you help get my shoes off?  They're a little hard to dry off."

The trio nod they corralled around him, Ryo grabbing his left shoe with both hands while Posu and Nega held onto the two and heel of the other.  With a couple tugs, he pulls his feet loose and starts wadding into the spring, carefully situating Sapph into a sitting position at the shallow end of the spring.

Overhearing the two argue about the concept of immortality and its effect on human psychology, he chose not to stick his two cents worth, feeling someone else might not enjoy his respect for those who chose to actually enjoy living forever.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1652 on: June 11, 2013, 07:09:31 AM
"Uh are we allowed to go in the Spring?" Sakura asked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1653 on: June 11, 2013, 07:10:33 AM
(Sapph could just join Pyro in Crazy Town. ;))

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1654 on: June 11, 2013, 07:15:28 AM
(2 crazies in one RP!? I don't want to die. D:)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1655 on: June 11, 2013, 07:16:15 AM
"You can, but it is highly advised that you not stay in there for too long." Darkrai said. "As Tsukiyomi said, one full week of time in the springs leads to immortality."

"Yeah, but Ho-oh was kinda vague on whether it was a solid week of sitting in the springs, or a week of total time spent in the springs." Latios said, shrugging. "Only one who knows the answer to that is Ho-oh himself."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1656 on: June 11, 2013, 07:18:18 AM
"That seems kinda dangerous don't you think?" Sakura asked "But I think one dip couldn't hurt."

"I'm already immortal so I don't have to worry." Xuangzang shrugged.

Sakura found a bush to change into her swim suit and eased herself in.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1657 on: June 11, 2013, 07:19:13 AM
"Wow," Pyro said, "They must be wrinkly when they get out."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1658 on: June 11, 2013, 07:20:33 AM
"Yeah I don't know how you can spend an entire week in here." Sakura nodded.

"What about Water Pokemon?" Xuangzang asked.

"You know what I mean." Sakura sighed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1659 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:00 AM
(Hmm... Should Ho-oh or one of the beasts appear to answer the question regarding a week straight or a week total?)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1660 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:36 AM
(Which question?)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1661 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:45 AM
(Well, Pyro is present and Ho-oh is his patron.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1662 on: June 11, 2013, 07:29:42 AM
(Which question?)
(Week straight or week total.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1663 on: June 11, 2013, 07:30:08 AM
"Well...as much as I don't mind experiencing immortality, I think I'll wait a little longer before deciding how I want to stop my biological clock," Hierophant chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his head then looking down at the spring as the heat was starting to bother him after only a few minutes of standing in it, "And by means other than sitting in something that eventually gets uncomfortable after a long period of time."

Though he should heed his own warning, the trip here was kind of chilly given how fast they were going and how high they were from normal altitude, and with the other Pokemon jumping in and enjoying their own means of warming up, decides he could stay in a little longer.  He pulls off the top half of his priest outfit and places it next to his duffel bag before swimming off to explore other areas of the spring.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1664 on: June 11, 2013, 07:31:37 AM
(Week straight or week total.)
(Eh I vote Entei, Suicune or Ho-Oh)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1665 on: June 11, 2013, 07:38:31 AM
At the Center, Lt. PB walked over to the heartbroken Quickie.

"Hey there, Talented Artist Girl!" Lt. PB said as he hugs his longtime friend! "I haven't given you one of these hugs in a long time!"

"Not since our trek into the Dragon's Den chasing after that Dratini!" Quickie smiled while hugging him. "I still can't believe you wanted it so badly!"

"Ah tut tut tut, I wasn't the only one who wanted it, lil' miss non-specific type of Pokemon collector!" Lt. PB replied. "Besides, you know I threw away my Pokedex after I met you. I thought it was an Electric Eel, not a dragon type! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Hahahahaha...things were much simpler back then, PB!" Quickie said sadly.

Lt. PB put his hand on her shoulder. "We'll get him back, Quickie. I promise you we'll get him back."

Quickie put her hand on his in response. "You've always been there for me. I don't know what I'd do without you!"

"Oh you'd get along fine. You've come a long way, talented artist girl! NOW, ONTO BUSINESS!!!! Before we get going, you're going to need some new friends to help you in your quest. I see you have a Meowth with you. As adorable as that is, I have something here that is ADORABLE-R! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"What are you talking about?" Quickie asked.

"Well, first off I must apologize for Karen and I not being able to join you in the battle. Under normal circumstances, there's no way we would abandon the team like that. However, Rocket had a couple of forces infiltrate the part of the center we were in and we had someone new to protect from them." Lt. PB stood up while Karen brought out an Eevee from under her cloak.

"Obsidia and Pizazzle Bolt had a baby as the fight was going on. We had no choice but to stay behind and protect it." Karen stated. "We're so sorry Quickie."

Quickie began petting the Eevee. "That's okay, Karen. It's perfectly understandable why you two did what you did."

"We want you to have her." Lt. PB said as he handed Eevee to Quickie. "She's yours. I also have some Thunderstones so you can evolve her into a JOLTEON!"

Lt. PB was suddenly smacked behind his head! "SILENCE FOOL! SHE SHALL BE AN UMBREON, LIKE HER MOTHER & HER DARK MISTRESS!!"

"NONSENSE. SHE SHALL SHINE AND DAZZLE LIKE HER FATHER!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Lt. PB stated.

(If you want your new Eevee to be a boy, just say so and I'll update! XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1666 on: June 11, 2013, 07:57:03 AM
The sound of flapping wings could be heard overhead. A single, rainbow feather drifted down and landed on the grass at the edge of the spring, and a tall, slender man with a peculiar red-orange and white kimono, orange hair, gold hairpiece, and red eyes seemed to appear where it landed. "So, Pyro, you invited some friends this time?" He asked, eyes scanning everyone in the area before coming to a stop at Xuangzang. "Well well, Zekrom, it's been ages. Any particular reason you look like an oversized action figure?"

Latias, Latios, and Darkrai were dead silent to the man's presence.

(Guess who~ 8D )

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1667 on: June 11, 2013, 08:07:19 AM
Hearing the flap, Hierophant turned to see a man in an oddly familiar hue kimono land on the grass near the springs.  Something about him seemed strange as his Tarot senses showed a transparent veil of ribbon wrap around him with an equally transparent crown atop his head, something that presumably signifies one of godly origins.

Hearing the question concerning Xuangzang's change in appearance, he meekly scratches the back of his head.

"That would be my doing.  A sort of favor to both him and his friend to avoid drawing too much attention from other strangers."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1668 on: June 11, 2013, 08:08:41 AM
"Indeed, it's hard to hide a 9 ft Dragon.  Plus I didn't want to be in a Pokeball after being in stone form for almost 2 years." Xuangzang shrugged.

"Xuangzang, who is that dude in the girly kimono?" Sakura asked in a whisper hoping Latios didn't hear.

"That's Ho-Oh." Xunagzang answered.

".....I think I'm getting too used to the weirdness because I'm not even surprised." Sakura sighed.

"I think that may be a good thing considering the way this journey has been." Xuangzang chuckled.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1669 on: June 11, 2013, 08:18:21 AM
"Ah, so that's what that commotion in Isshu 2 years ago was." The man, revealed to be Ho-oh, said, his attention dropping to Sapph a moment before sitting down in a director's chair that appeared behind him. "So, what brings such a large group to my Hidden Onsen?" He asked, knowing full well that the answer was Sapph, but wanting to see what the others had to say. "And you three don't have to be so damn tense." He added, shooting a light glare at Latias, Latios, and Darkrai.

"Er, sorry..." Latios muttered, lightly landing next to a tree. Latias did the same and Darkrai partially sank into a shadowy spot.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1670 on: June 11, 2013, 08:21:27 AM
"Yeah when I went to Unova I didn't think I had to fight a Dragon with another Dragon, then again this stuff always happens to me." Sakura sighed.

"What brings you here Ho-Oh?" Xuangzang asked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1671 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:50 AM
Ho-oh smirked. "Well, I DID ask you first, but I guess it never hurts to answer first." He said, shrugging. "I was already passing through for a rest, and just happened to see those two carrying a winged torterra which, I assume was carrying the lot of you on it's back." He said, motioning to Latios and Latias before making the motions to the rest of the group.

"Oh right, I had somethin' to ask ya." Latios piped up. "Regarding the immortality bit, is it a week straight or-"

"A week total." Ho-oh answered, sighing. "Well, if you spend those 168 hours here over the course of a month or two." He added. "It wasn't really my intent when I 'blessed' these hot springs as a place for us 'legendary' pokemon to unwind and folks who just happen to be dying, like Mewtwo and your friend there were, to heal and not die. Speaking of which..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1672 on: June 11, 2013, 08:38:48 AM
"Oh wow, that's just crazy." Sakura looked down.

"The reason we're here is because our friend is in trouble it seem." Xuangzang explained.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1673 on: June 11, 2013, 08:41:20 AM
"Considering the amount of tolerance some humans have to heat, I doubt there'll be a whole lot of people wanting to spend an entire week in the springs without eventually passing out from overheat," Hierophant points out before eventually taking notice of Ho-oh's focus turning to Sapph.

"We didn't get there in time, but a dark knight stabbed him with his soul, poisoning him beyond the capabilities of my own magic," he said remorsefully, "He said the springs were the only thing that will lift the curse, so that's basically why we're here."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1674 on: June 11, 2013, 08:54:52 AM
Ho-oh got up from his seat and walked over, getting almost uncomfortably close in his inspection. "Well, he was wrong." He said, straightening up. "This guy seems to have already spent a week soaking." He said, straightening up and seeming to go into deep thought. "That's right, I remember now. After his first fight with that black-armored guy, he was brought up here by his pokemon and one of the native larvitar. I was just leaving when they had gotten here, but he looked like he was just about dead already." He shrugged. "Poor sap was probably out cold and soaking for a week with hi pokemon not knowing about the spring's properties."

My thread of Random Crap