RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233457

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1625 on: June 11, 2013, 06:03:36 AM
"I know you won't, but you personally know what the sedatives can do to you. Don't underestimate them." Dr. Wily II shone the flashlight, gently, into Mewtwo's left eye. "I'll try to cococt some drugs that while in effect makes you go into a trance-like state, but still gives you total control over yourself... To keep up the charade... No rushing into things, OK?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1626 on: June 11, 2013, 06:09:34 AM
Mewtwo nodded slowly.  "Very well.  I will pretend to obey them, but only until we can escape."  He risked a glance to the hallway outside.  "What is that other woman's part in this?  The one whom I had battled?  Is she to be a 'trainer'?  Am I to listen to her, as well?"  He paused as he thought for a moment.  "This will be degrading and humiliating, but so long as they do not attempt to use me for research, then I think that I can keep up the charade..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1627 on: June 11, 2013, 06:19:15 AM
(GAH! Sometimes I really hate my family! How much have I missed!? @_@ )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1628 on: June 11, 2013, 06:21:41 AM
(Not much concerning you.  You, me, Heirophant, and Pyro are heading to Mt. Silver and it's taken a few days.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1629 on: June 11, 2013, 06:24:58 AM
(Well, you are still bleeding, and on the way to the Ho-Oh Springs. Then we cut to Team Rocket for Mewtwo's update.)

"Well, I too am curious as to that... Ahrzayl's role in all this. Though giving the way Domino seems to have full authority on all this, it might not be to Farfetch'd a proposition... Open your mouth wide." Dr. Wily II instructed as Mewtwo opened his mouth for a throat check. "Oh god, those sedatives really gave you a stink!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1630 on: June 11, 2013, 06:26:56 AM
(How has it taken a few days? o3o It's Latias AND Latios going to Mt Silver. You think they'd have been there long before Team Rocket got Wily and Mewtwo 'settled' into their base, even if they are carrying a torterra with several passengers. Unless Pyro's presence was warping time somehow. o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1631 on: June 11, 2013, 06:28:02 AM
(I don't know, Quickie kinda assumed that we were going to split the story line for some reason.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1632 on: June 11, 2013, 06:31:08 AM
"I apologize, I have not had anything to drink for a while," Mewtwo lamented.  He wasn't allowed even a dish of water.

Outside, Domino knocked on the observation window.  "Don't forget the bloodwork.  The boss wants a comprehensive metabolic panel, so it needed to fast for it."  She turned away and continued talking to Ahrzayl.

(I figured the storyline would be split between your story and Mewtwo's current story.  Currently, Quickie, PB, and Karen are stuck at the Center, Mewtwo and Wily are with Team Rocket, and you were off to the springs.  Your trip wouldn't take that long, I just skipped ahead for the Team Rocket stuff.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1633 on: June 11, 2013, 06:32:40 AM
(Okay it was White-Jet who said a few days, I think she got confused.  Sorry Quickie.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1634 on: June 11, 2013, 06:36:39 AM
(That and I may have missed a few points when I read that the story was going to be split during the time skip >_<)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1635 on: June 11, 2013, 06:37:35 AM
(That and I may have missed a few points when I read that the story was going to be split during the time skip >_<)
(Yeah I was confused on that too, just edit it to a few hours or something and it should be fine.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1636 on: June 11, 2013, 06:39:25 AM
(Meh, let's just assume Pyro is somehow at fault and call it good.)

After several days, Mt Silver finally came into view. "How the hell long have we been flying!?" Latios asked, the group rising higher to above the clouds. "I swear I've seen the sun and moon rise and fall at least 4 times and it's only been an hour at most!"

"Oh stuff it, Tsuki." Latias snapped, the flight coming to a halt over a patch of green that was in the middle of the thick snow that was covering the peak. "We have reached our destination."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1637 on: June 11, 2013, 06:41:28 AM
(Time? In the Pokemon World? A CERTAIN TRAINER IS STILL 10 YEARS OLD!! 8D)

"I heard you... Madam." Dr. Wily II turned back to face Mewtwo, and concentrated again. "God, I hate hierachy..." Dr. Wily II reached into his labcoat pocket, and pulled out the syringe that was handed to him by Domino earlier, as well as a bottle of medical alcohol and some cotton swabs. After applying some alcohol on a cotton swab, Dr. Wily II rubbed the swab onto Mewtwo's neck-tube.

"This will sting a bit..." Dr. Wily II got up, and slowly injected into Mewtwo's neck-tube. After getting a syringe full of blood, Dr. Wily II quickly placed another cotton swab, and applied pressure. "OK, you hold on tightly to that swab, and I'll get them to provide you some food and water. Hang in there."

With that, Dr. Wily II got up, and started to walk out of the room.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1638 on: June 11, 2013, 06:41:56 AM
(Fixed to a couple of hours...and I have a feeling my edit just made the split storyline even more confusing  -u-')

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1639 on: June 11, 2013, 06:42:55 AM
"Finally!" Sakura shouted as she jumped off the Torterra and stretched her legs.

"It's good we made it here fast." Xuangzang noted "So where are the Springs?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1640 on: June 11, 2013, 06:46:15 AM
Once landed, Hierophant carefully unties the Escape Rope from Genbu, allowing him to safely land as the wings folded into his shell for safe keeping.  He then puts the duffel bag down and opens the flap.

"Rokenbass."

The flap flashes, allowing Ryo, Posu and Nega to pop out upon realizing they had arrived.  He waits until everyone was out before closing the flap and looking towards the duo for information while Synthis shook some mist from his body and hops down to his side.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1641 on: June 11, 2013, 06:47:00 AM
(Split storylines are simple: Only follow the story that pertains to your characters.  Once the storylines cross again, then any time-skipping and such will just synch up.  And as Wily said, time in the Pokemon world means nothing.  Ash never ages.  Ever.  EVER.)

Mewtwo did as he was told and watched Wily leave.

Domino greeted Wily at the door.  "So, that's what that tube-thing is for?  I thought it was just a deformity or something."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1642 on: June 11, 2013, 06:49:30 AM
(Where did you guys think I got the inspiration for Pyro's immortality. :P)

Pyro jumped off the Torterra and stretched out. Then he broke into dance by moonwalking all over the place, humming "Billie Jean." He spun around on his heel and then posed.

8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1643 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:40 AM
Latios paused. "Oh, I don't know, probably in the only area on this frozen peak that is so hot that it prevents snow from sticking?" He asked, sounding somewhat annoyed as he floated over a spring that seemed to have a golden glow to it. "Let's just hope we're not too late..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1644 on: June 11, 2013, 06:51:34 AM
"It's a neural link. A physical one that amplfies Mewtwo's psychic abilities, hence it's connected directly to Mewtwo's brain. If you want a blood sample, that's the most appropriate place to get it from." Dr. Wily II stated dryly. "Also, our subject's vitals are normal, however he's horribly dehydrated. Even for sampling purposes. Please instruct for some quality water, as well as food for our subject. We need him in top condition, right? Madam?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1645 on: June 11, 2013, 06:54:17 AM
"My apologies I'm about a quarter of the height I'm supposed to be." Xuangzang explained.

"Let's hurry." Sakura said as she picked Xuangzang up.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1646 on: June 11, 2013, 06:56:40 AM
Domino nodded.  She looked to Ahrzayl.  "There's your first assignment.  Fetch some water and food for Mewtwo from storage."  She pointed down the hall.  "Fourth door on your right.  Mewtwo has a designated supply cabinet, along with a specific diet."

(And with that, I'm off, so as not to disrupt Sapph's story any further tonight.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1647 on: June 11, 2013, 06:58:42 AM
Hierophant nods as he pulls Sapph onto his back and carries him towards the spring, Synthis, Ryo, Posu and Nega following around him in case he needed help carrying him.

"Do I just put him in, or splash the water onto his wound?" he asked, hoping the Latios doesn't get upset of his seeming rhetorical question.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1648 on: June 11, 2013, 07:00:36 AM
Pyro had already dove into the spring... and apparently switched to his swimming trunks in a split second. He reclined on the edge and grinned.

"C'mon in!" he shouted, "The water's great!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1649 on: June 11, 2013, 07:01:07 AM
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading back to the labs for analysis." Dr. Wily II bowed, and was about to head back when he pretended to remember something. "Oh yes, I almost forgot. I have one small question... Where is the altered Alakazam held? I'd like to see the fruits of my... Research."

(OK, that's it from me too. Feel free to reply after your return, Quickie. :3)