RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 226593

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1675 on: June 11, 2013, 09:07:02 AM
"Oh...wow...." Hierophant mutters in slight disbelief as he and the equally baffled Pokemon following him look towards Sapph, "So...how aware is he that he's now unable to die?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1676 on: June 11, 2013, 09:09:11 AM
"Considering he's been hiding in the Indigo Plateau from fear of dying, not very." Darkrai said in response to Hierophant's question. "For that matter, I don't think any of us were aware of it either."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1677 on: June 11, 2013, 03:30:27 PM
Pyro splashed some water on Sapph, "Waaaaaake up. We can be friends forever and ever and ever and ever..."

And it sounded like the boy could go on forever, much to the chagrin of everyone else.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1678 on: June 11, 2013, 03:47:27 PM
"I really don't know how to feel about this." Sakura said in astonishment

"Just don't think about it too much." Xuangzang sighed

"Probably a good idea." Sakura sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1679 on: June 11, 2013, 04:48:30 PM
At the Center, Lt. PB walked over to the heartbroken Quickie.

"Hey there, Talented Artist Girl!" Lt. PB said as he hugs his longtime friend! "I haven't given you one of these hugs in a long time!"

"Not since our trek into the Dragon's Den chasing after that Dratini!" Quickie smiled while hugging him. "I still can't believe you wanted it so badly!"

"Ah tut tut tut, I wasn't the only one who wanted it, lil' miss non-specific type of Pokemon collector!" Lt. PB replied. "Besides, you know I threw away my Pokedex after I met you. I thought it was an Electric Eel, not a dragon type! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Hahahahaha...things were much simpler back then, PB!" Quickie said sadly.

Lt. PB put his hand on her shoulder. "We'll get him back, Quickie. I promise you we'll get him back."

Quickie put her hand on his in response. "You've always been there for me. I don't know what I'd do without you!"

"Oh you'd get along fine. You've come a long way, talented artist girl! NOW, ONTO BUSINESS!!!! Before we get going, you're going to need some new friends to help you in your quest. I see you have a Meowth with you. As adorable as that is, I have something here that is ADORABLE-R! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"What are you talking about?" Quickie asked.

"Well, first off I must apologize for Karen and I not being able to join you in the battle. Under normal circumstances, there's no way we would abandon the team like that. However, Rocket had a couple of forces infiltrate the part of the center we were in and we had someone new to protect from them." Lt. PB stood up while Karen brought out an Eevee from under her cloak.

"Obsidia and Pizazzle Bolt had a baby as the fight was going on. We had no choice but to stay behind and protect it." Karen stated. "We're so sorry Quickie."

Quickie began petting the Eevee. "That's okay, Karen. It's perfectly understandable why you two did what you did."

"We want you to have her." Lt. PB said as he handed Eevee to Quickie. "She's yours. I also have some Thunderstones so you can evolve her into a JOLTEON!"

Lt. PB was suddenly smacked behind his head! "SILENCE FOOL! SHE SHALL BE AN UMBREON, LIKE HER MOTHER & HER DARK MISTRESS!!"

"NONSENSE. SHE SHALL SHINE AND DAZZLE LIKE HER FATHER!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Lt. PB stated.

(If you want your new Eevee to be a boy, just say so and I'll update! XD)

(Girl is fine.)

Quickie cuddled the Eevee. "Hey, lil girl... You want to help me in rescuing Mewtwo?  Team Rocket took him away."  She pet the Eevee and introduced it to Mabel. "Our family is going to be a lot bigger.  You two could even help out at the--" she cut herself off as she looked to PB, "Team Rocket torched my restaurant..."

Back in an undisclosed location...

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading back to the labs for analysis." Dr. Wily II bowed, and was about to head back when he pretended to remember something. "Oh yes, I almost forgot. I have one small question... Where is the altered Alakazam held? I'd like to see the fruits of my... Research."

(OK, that's it from me too. Feel free to reply after your return, Quickie. :3)

Domino considered that request for a moment before answering. "You'll see AC-065-Σ in due time.  First, since you've helped create Mewtwo, you can get Agent Ahrzayl up to speed on it," she nodded to Ahrzayl, who had since returned and done what was requested of her. "She will be working with Mewtwo, so she'll need to know how to handle it.  I will oversee her other training, mainly showing her how to subdue and control the beast."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1680 on: June 11, 2013, 05:20:29 PM
"I... See. Since you said I'll see it... I'll see it. And if I must train Ahrzayl, I will." Dr. Wily II stated dryly, but suddenly took a very serious tone. "However, I'll make one thing clear. Even though I'll be training her, only I will personally handle the subject. Anything new to him will prove detrimental to the whole project." With that, he bowed again, and began to walk back towards the labs, thinking that Ahrzayl will follow right behind.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1681 on: June 11, 2013, 06:08:47 PM
Domino gave a shrug. "Fine by me.  You want to get bitten, sure."  She looked into the chamber at Mewtwo, who was eating. "You had better be on your best behavior."

Mewtwo blatantly ignored her.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1682 on: June 11, 2013, 09:14:20 PM
Carrying the food in a carrying box she had gotten from down the way, Ahrzayl returned to Domino conversing with the scientist. He gave her a quick look and she frowned. She still had her doubts about him about him but working with him would prove them right or wrong. As he turned to walk, she followed right behind him. Ahrzayl, glanced back at Domino, wondering if it was really okay to trust him. Orders were orders unfortunately and she continued to follow him.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1683 on: June 11, 2013, 10:00:32 PM
Hierophant watched Pyro splashing water on Sapph before drifting towards him and gently pushing him back.

"Let me try a less hazardous means of waking him up," he suggests, "Even if he is truly immortal he could still choke on the water, and the lasting experience, coupled with one of us having to do mouth-to-mouth just to get it out, might not help ease him into the realization."

He then drifts towards Sapph, summoning his staff along the way, and points the orb end of the staff into the air, "Rise!"

The orb glows as it morphs into a glowing cherub drifting towards Sapph before waving its own wand and sending a minor, but not startling jolt of energy into his body to try and wake him up.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1684 on: June 11, 2013, 10:44:56 PM
Sapph's eyes shot open and he bolted upright. All on instinct, he launched out of the water and looked around wildly, hand gripped tightly to the hilt of his sword. "WHERE'S OBSIDIAN!?" Though, as soon as he said that, he blinked a couple of times and physically relaxed. "Uh... Why are we at the Ho-oh Springs?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1685 on: June 11, 2013, 10:55:20 PM
"That Obsidian guy claimed he poisoned you with his soul, and said the only way to cure it was to bring you here," Hierophant said, though slightly startled by Sapph's sudden reaction to being woken up.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1686 on: June 11, 2013, 10:56:46 PM
"And Ho-oh told us your were immortal so we all can be friends forever," Pyro added, "Won't that be fun?" 8)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1687 on: June 11, 2013, 10:58:27 PM
Ryo, Posu and Nega panic as they swam over and tried to shut Pyro up by clamping their paws around his mouth, though futile given he already blurted the truth.  Hierophant, Synthis and Genbu could only watch before sighing and rubbing their temples with their respected hands/paws.

"Oh boy...."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1688 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01:12 PM
"Well we couldn't not let him know that." Sakura stated.

"Indeed, it would have been better for him to find out sooner rather than later." Xuangzang nodded.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1689 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:57 PM
Pyro breathed heavily and spoke deeply through the many hands clamped over his mouth, "No, Sapph. I am your father."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1690 on: June 11, 2013, 11:19:39 PM
"You know he's more than old enough for that to be true." Xuangzang noted.

"I guess that's true." Sakura nodded.  "Kinda weird since he looks 10 years old though."

"Indeed." said Xuangzang.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1691 on: June 11, 2013, 11:21:47 PM
(Though we can just say Pyro is just joking for obvious reasons. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1692 on: June 11, 2013, 11:24:39 PM
(I know, Xuangzang is just pointing out the possibility of it, even though it's obviously not true.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1693 on: June 12, 2013, 12:24:21 AM
Sapph just stood there, blinking. "Poisoned? Immortal?" He asked, looking at the extra person that he assumed to be Ho-oh. "How?"

"You spent too long soaking in these hot springs after your first fight with Obsidian." Ho-oh answered. "I assume he spent a long time here too, otherwise he wouldn't have survived your twisting his head all the way around."

"... How the hell did you know about that?" Sapph asked, not recalling anyone being present at that point in time.

"It's sometimes best to not question what I do and don't know."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1694 on: June 12, 2013, 12:26:26 AM
"I agree it not a good idea to question him, you don't want what happen to me when I found out Pyro was immortal." Sakura nodded.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1695 on: June 12, 2013, 12:31:08 AM
Sensing the situation becoming increasingly uncomfortable and awkward, Hierophant decides to change the subject.

"So....  Now that everyone's back to normal...for the most part...shouldn't we start worrying about someone else's well being?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1696 on: June 12, 2013, 12:34:21 AM
"Yeah we need to get back to Quickie immediately." Sakura nodded and got out.

"I suppose we can come back to these Hot Springs later." Xuangzang said as he floated out.

"It would probably be better if we go to the Hot Springs in Lavaridge." Sakura recommend "I don't want to chance this one with the crazy side effects and all."

"I understand." Xuangzang nodded.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1697 on: June 12, 2013, 02:49:47 AM
Hierophant and the five Pokemon climbed out as well, Ryo, Posu and Nega dropping to all four and shaking the water off of them while Synthis and Genbu stayed sopping wet to let some of the water soak into their bodies and nourish their grass-like fur and plants.

Hierophant, meanwhile heads over to his duffel bag and pulls it open whispering the password and taking out a white, Tarot suit-patterned towel to wipe the water from the average-size muscles of his shirtless body and the card that had seemingly slipped from his shirt and onto his back as he was taking it off, though its design had strangely changed from its previous appearance to a different picture.  Appearing to have not noticed the changes, or not seeming to care, Hierophant picks up the other half of his priest outfit and slips it back on, prompting the card to slip out through the collar and back towards the center of his back, returned to its original picture.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1698 on: June 12, 2013, 03:13:35 AM
"Don't those clothes get hot?" Sakura asked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1699 on: June 12, 2013, 04:44:07 AM
"Maybe now, but once we're back in the sky, it'll get cold," Hierophant said while sheepishly scratching the back of his head.