Flame · 269676

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2725 on: March 15, 2011, 09:22:34 AM
Morder muttered to Dan,

"I think i have an idea..."

Morder suddenly rushed at Death with his sword.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2726 on: March 16, 2011, 04:27:35 AM
Dan blinked,"Wait what!?" Dan shouted as he followed Morder, planing to wing it and follow his lead.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2727 on: March 16, 2011, 04:35:03 PM
Death was surprised by the sudden attack of Morder and Dan.
"Oh, so thou areth eager to perish? Very well."
The reaper raised his hands. Pillars of energy bursted from the ground, if one of them were to hit the hearoes it could cause some grave injuries.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2728 on: March 17, 2011, 05:24:20 AM
Bluebeard had found and gathered his weapons back up. "There we go." He said, turning to see Frankenstein finally die. "About time." He said, rolling his head as he looked at the floor. "Well then, Bjorn, I thank ye for keeping my shikigami from fading away, and making a few more for me. But I'll be taking them back for now." He said, mostly to himself, his eyes flashing green. He lifted his gaze and made his way back to the party, Hachi having taken on the form of a cutlass, which was now on his belt.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2729 on: March 17, 2011, 08:49:20 PM
Morder saw his chance, and took his large second sword out, and reflected he upcoming beam back at Death, (blinding him?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2730 on: March 18, 2011, 07:02:07 PM
Dan followed behind, waiting for death to be effected by the beam before striking.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2731 on: March 18, 2011, 07:05:42 PM
"How foolish"
Death spun his scythe right before being hit be the beam. Because of this the beam split up into smaller beams that rebounded all over the place.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2732 on: March 19, 2011, 02:44:08 AM
[what now? what guardians remain?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2733 on: March 19, 2011, 03:19:40 AM
[If I'm counting correctly, just Death.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2734 on: March 19, 2011, 03:36:05 AM
[Sweet. So once Mirby regains consciousness, we can proceed to the throne room then?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2735 on: March 20, 2011, 11:11:23 PM
Morder dodged left and right, using his larger sword as a shield when necessary. He took advantage of Death spinning his scythe, and ran up beside him. Death directed the spinning scythe towards him, sending it slicing right through him. However, the figure dissipated into black shadowy matter, much to Death's surprise.

"Oops, wrong one.."

Came Morder's voice from behind Death darkly.

"What the..!"

Death quickly summoned his scythe back to him, but not quick enough. Morder caught him around the neck with a rosary attached to a large cross, the holy item covering the lord of the dead with crackling electricity.

"Dan! Now's your chance!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2736 on: March 24, 2011, 11:42:55 PM
Mirby drifted through unconsciousness, weak and vulnerable from that massive assault on the Doctor. She was having trouble finding her body to return to, and she continued to drift through the void. As she floated, almost aimlessly, memories of her battles so far came to her... the first encounter with Sedo, meeting Lisa, the labyrinth... it all came to her. It was comforting to know who she was, but it was worrisome that she couldn't find her way back to reality, back to her body so she could move.

[This one shall not die!! IT SHAN'T DIE!!!!!]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2737 on: March 26, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
(Then tell Afro to post...)

The next moment Mirby found herself inside a coffin. The coffin was in center of a dark room, a ray of light shining on it. The Claimh Solais was stuck in the ground, acting as some sort of Gravestone. Five cloaked figures were standing around it, five figures familiar to Mirby, five figures that turned her and her friends lifes into hell.
"You have fought  bravely untill now..."
"But our playtime ends here..."
"Fwa-hahahahaha, it all ends, for you and humans!"
"We are on our way to paradise, you on the other hand..."
"...have failed the experiment."
The coffin was slowly being closed by the five figures...
(Can you guess who the five figures are? Hint: They are all dead and evil)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2738 on: March 28, 2011, 04:14:56 AM
[I'm guessing the guardians we've defeated? And mind if I take this my own way?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2739 on: March 28, 2011, 06:36:37 AM
[Nope, since Death is not there :D. It´s Flame, Sedo, Hearts, Bjorn and Frankenstein)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2740 on: March 28, 2011, 07:04:11 AM
[Wait, how is Bjorn there? He ended himself to remove the seal in the room so Frankenstein could get killed. Wait, does the castle have something to do with it, or is it a dream?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2741 on: March 28, 2011, 07:05:25 AM
[it´s just in her head anyway]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2742 on: March 28, 2011, 07:48:51 PM
[Ah, a dream sequence to kill time?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2743 on: March 28, 2011, 11:06:48 PM
(Afro needs to post, but he hasnt been online. >__< )

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2744 on: March 29, 2011, 12:11:33 AM
[Good, then my way is your way!]

As she drifted through the realm of her own subconscious, she encountered even more memories, ones thought lost for they were from a time long ago. They involved her playing with another boy, having fun and being best friends. Pinky swears, secret hideouts, all were within their world of childhood... but then he vanished without a trace. Mirby wondered who this boy was, and felt that it wouldn't have revealed itself unless it was truly important, so she decided to keep ahold of it, hoping it would remain once she awoke. In the distance of this dark world lay a body, and she knew it was her own. And she was drifting ever closer...

[And setting up the scene for the final battle... hehe... now if only Afro would post.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2745 on: March 30, 2011, 09:42:03 PM
Morder dodged left and right, using his larger sword as a shield when necessary. He took advantage of Death spinning his scythe, and ran up beside him. Death directed the spinning scythe towards him, sending it slicing right through him. However, the figure dissipated into black shadowy matter, much to Death's surprise.

"Oops, wrong one.."

Came Morder's voice from behind Death darkly.

"What the..!"

Death quickly summoned his scythe back to him, but not quick enough. Morder caught him around the neck with a rosary attached to a large cross, the holy item covering the lord of the dead with crackling electricity.

"Dan! Now's your chance!"

(Really need to check here more often. DAMN YOU POKEMON WHITE~ *shakes fist*)

Dan shouted out as he drove the spear directly at Death's head,"Raaagh!"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2746 on: March 30, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
Death screamed when the spear hit his head. A strong explosion was released that knocked Dan backwards. Was it over?
"How dare you?!"
The smoke cleared and Death was standing(!) on his strangely shaped legs, his cloak was burning.
"I am a death god! It is I who carries the will of God! It is I who decides who lives! How dare you putting harm on me!"
The robe was gone, revealing Death's body (It looks like his Jedgement body but...). The fire stopped and Death spread out his six(!) arms. A scythe materialised in each one.
"No more tricks! This time, I'll shred your souls! You will pay for thy insults!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2747 on: March 30, 2011, 11:55:50 PM
As she drifted closer to her body, tendrils of greenish energy seemed to flow by her. The closer she got, the bigger the tendrils became. She quickly noticed that they were coming from her own body, and she knew that this was her magic. And suddenly, the mystic vines grabbed her and pulled her back to herself. Her mind and her body were one again, yet it would still be a short while before she came to.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2748 on: March 31, 2011, 05:18:15 AM
Morder landed a few feet away from Death. He got up, and responded to Death's claims.

"If you were truly a worker of God, you would not associate with such evils as Dracula...

Death, you WILL taste your own blade!"

With that, he ripped off his trenchcoat and outfit, revealing underneath, his black and red Flame armor.

With that, he lunged at Death with his superhuman speed. The gloves were truly off now.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2749 on: March 31, 2011, 09:28:27 PM
Dan tumbled back and slowly stood up,"What the?" he said more puzzled by Morders 'armor' then Death's serious threat.

-----
That one Nun...