Flame · 269651

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2675 on: February 25, 2011, 03:41:00 AM
((I'll figure Bjorn's end out later. For now, to end Bluebeard's Missing Body subplot.))

Bluebeard, ready to join in attacking Frankenstein, paused, feeling the strong sensation of his body's presence. He turned to see stone crumbling off a pillar to reveal one of Frankenstein's capsules, only this one was very significant to Bluebeard. This one had his body.

Forgetting all about the fight at hand, he rushed over to the test tube, Hachi dropping from his grip. He stopped at the capsule, unable to open it and get his body out. "Dammit... So close..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2676 on: February 26, 2011, 01:45:19 AM
Dan cursed under his breath and now seemed a wee bit older the morder did now,"Well it looks like Deaths finally run out of patience..." He said jumping backwards and landing next to Morder.

Meanwhile, in the coffin's room, the counts personal Skeletal butler paitently awaited next the silent coffin with a goblet on a silver platter,"...".

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2677 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:20 AM
Mirby looked up at the spirit emanating from the blade...

"No... I haven't..." Mirby replied.

"Then get up!" the spirit of Greg Morris replied.

"I... I can't... the dark energy is too strong..." she responded. And then... a dark thought appeared in the back of her mind.

Maybe... I can help? it whispered.

"Who... wait... can it be? Talyn?" Mirby said, dumbfounded.

Yes... it is Talyn. As a denizen of the dark, I think I should be able to withstand the waves of darkness that girl is creating. However... there is a catch...

"I have to surrender my body to you, don't I?" Mirby said, sardonically.

Why yes, that would be lovely! Sure, it would only be temporary, but you need all the help you can get, am I right?

"Yes... you are. Then go ahead, take it!" Mirby exclaimed.

Don't mind if I do! Suddenly, a dark aura appeared around Mirby, and suddenly collapsed in on her. When it dissipated, Talyn was in control.

"Much better! Feels good to breathe again!" Talyn exclaimed.

Just remember to give me control back once we're through here, Mirby said.

"I'll... think about it! Hee hee... Now, what's to be done here?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2678 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:51 PM
Even though it seemed like an even match, Frankenstein succesfully fend off Remus, Alice and Ammes. The three were no longer in condition to fight...The doctor then noticed Mirby´s turn into Talyn.

"So, it´s you again? Are you enjoying the wavelength? After all you were born from it. So tell me, what are you trying to accomplish?"

He asked.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2679 on: February 26, 2011, 08:16:29 PM
Morder brushed his legs off nonchalantly after being hit with the fireball, as if it didnt bother him in the slightest, almost taunting Death.

"Well then, let's not disappoint him then."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2680 on: February 26, 2011, 08:18:07 PM
Bluebeard let out a sigh, turning to look into the room. "OY! Someone! Could someone give me a hand over here and open this up so I can get my body back!?" He called out, hoping that someone would respond, and/or distract Frankenstein.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2681 on: February 26, 2011, 08:42:28 PM
Lisa rushed over to free Bluebeards body.

Death casually swung his scythe, but even this was enough because all the statues in the room were split in half. Death then proceeded to summon Large energy skulls which he then sent at the duo.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2682 on: February 26, 2011, 10:04:15 PM
Bjorn noticed the capsule, which had revealed itself to be in a statue he had stolen from the lab earlier. "I was wondering why there were some of the doctor's creations guarding that..."

-----

Bluebeard noticed Lisa coming over. "Thanks. Now I'll not only have my body back, but I can be much more helpful!" He said, feeling like his body was starting to absorb his spirit back in.

((Am I correct in assuming that she's just on the way and hasn't opened the capsule yet.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2683 on: February 26, 2011, 10:17:45 PM
(You decide that)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2684 on: February 26, 2011, 10:24:45 PM
((I'll say she has then.))

As the capsule opened and the liquid suspending his body spilled out, Bluebeard's soul was sucked in, finally rejoining with his body.

Bluebeard opened his eyes, sparks flying, as a grin spread on his face. "At last... Arashi no Kami* has returned." He said, raising his hand as his sword flew and returned to his grip.

((*This roughly translates to 'Storm God'.))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:25:46 AM by Sapphire Knight »

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2685 on: February 27, 2011, 01:26:42 AM
Dan ducked as a statue behind them split in half,"Morder watch out!" he called as the energy skulls split into two different groups to swarm at them. Dan smashed them away with his spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2686 on: February 27, 2011, 06:44:13 AM
Morder jumped out of the way.
"So, Dan, what should we do bout Death? that scythe is a problem. Forget his other powers, he can spin that thing to defend himself.."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2687 on: February 28, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
"What am I trying to do? It's quite simple, Doctor," she said, spitting the last word out with contempt. "I'm going to defeat you once and for all! With my friends here too! You shall no longer exist to torment and twist those around you to your liking, nor shall you be free to experiment as you well.

"After all, those who cease to exist aren't really able to do much, now are they?" she said with a malicious grin plastered on her face.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2688 on: February 28, 2011, 07:58:39 PM
The doctor listened to hear and after she finished, he jawned.
" And I thought a creation of mine couldn't be this boring and straith forward. You clearly are a defect. Well, I guess you think that you can *cough* win,  because you get strength from Lisa wavelength. After all, thanks to it I was able to defeat these guys here"
He said pointing at Alice, Remus and Ammes, who were no longer in condition to fight. Frankensteins body was shrouded in lightning.
"How about a deal? You and Lisa will stop fooling around and start following my order, then I promise to spare the lives of those friends you care about so much."
Frankenstein pointed his hands at the weakened group.
"You know what happens if you say no..."

Death was amused by Morder's and Dan's strategy planning. At the same time small sickles started appearing at random inside the room, each of them flying fast towads the two.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2689 on: March 01, 2011, 12:38:31 AM
Bluebeard cracked his neck and rolled his arms, his body stiff from an extended period of time without his spirit. "Now then. Let's try this again." He said, starting towards the doctor. Air started swirling around him as electricity sparked. "Yes... Now that I have my body back, I also have my powers back." He said to himself, pulling a flintlock out of his coat. Anyone who looked at him would be able to see that he had some pent-up frustration that he was about to unleash, the most likely target being the Doctor.

((I'm just gonna rattle off Bluebeard's true powers now. He can control wind, water, lightning, and (during the winter only) ice. Plus, he can enhance all of his weapons with one of those magics (meaning Hachi, being naturally endowed with lightning magic, can be super-charged). Not to mention the ability to super-heat his thumbs to light the fuses of his grenado.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2690 on: March 01, 2011, 01:03:39 AM
Dan quickly ran around back to back with morder again,"Well I think these things require our immediate attention first." he said smiling a bit sheepishly. "But it'll take something massive or powerful to knock his scythe away."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2691 on: March 02, 2011, 07:45:34 AM
"No? Well then I won't say no..." The doctor's eyebrow perked up at this, showing slight distrust and disbelief...

"I'll say this. Never, negatory, not at all... choose your favorite synonym, it all means the same damn thing." In a flash of darkness, Talyn was suddenly standing between the defeated gang and the Doctor. "They may not be my friends, but they're friends and allies of the true owner of this body. I don't give a damn if you created me or anything like this. We've come way too god damn far to fail here! Listen to me Doctor. Your time is up. We WILL defeat you, no matter the cost. Your very existence, and we've come to collect what is ours. Peace of mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some friends to revive."

She turned away from the Doctor. Energy started to emanate from Talyn's body and flow into the defeated trio. The waves flowing from Lisa redirecting and flowed right through Talyn, creating a funnel of energy to rejuvenate the fallen friends.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2692 on: March 02, 2011, 08:05:31 AM
While Bluebeard was aiming for the doctor, he got hit into the head by something hard and metalic - a tonfa.
"You bastard, that´s for taking control of my soul!"
It was Leena, the young short-haired and military clothes wearring were panther. She was holding her tonfas, charged with electricity. Leena looked over to the hurt trio.
"Remus..."

What Talyn was doing worked. Slowly the trio´s power returned to them.
"Like hell I can allow this!"
Frankenstein pointed both arms at Talyn, he was about to release both fire and lightning from them...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2693 on: March 02, 2011, 08:17:51 AM
Talyn sensed this, but shrugged. She had a task to do, and it would be done. She only hoped that the funnel of energy flowing through her would double as a shield against the attack...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2694 on: March 03, 2011, 12:25:16 AM
Bluebeard stumbled forward, accidentally firing his flintlock at the Doctor as he did. "ACK! Hey! I didn't do it on purpose, you know!" He barked at Leena, whipping around to face the werepanther. "It was a reflex. I didn't know I could even do it in the first place."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2695 on: March 04, 2011, 12:00:24 AM
The shot hit Frankensteins right hand which then pointed at the other hand, releasing a burst of fire, burning the hand. The doctor fell to the ground, attempting to put the fires off.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2696 on: March 05, 2011, 02:16:42 AM
Talyn was just finishing the healing when she heard the shot. She wrapped it up and turned around. "Ah... is the good doctor injured? Distracted? And here I was thinking nothing could stop you, that you were immune to minor issues such as this. No worries, we're here to help. And the only way to help you is by destroying you.

"Also, don't claim to have created me. Everyone, even the most pure-hearted individuals, have a hidden dark side, tucked away in the depths of their subconscious. The only issue is finding the right trigger to bring that side into control. You can't claim to have created me since all you did was provide the trigger. And there are people who give in willingly to this side, and use it to their full advantage. At that point, they are no longer human, and more akin to monster or demon. That, my friend," she said, spitting the last word as if it were laced with the most toxic poison, "that is what you have become. And it falls to me and my allies here to put you down like the dog you are. So... are you ready for the end?" Talyn picked up the Claimh Solais and moved closer to the Doctor.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2697 on: March 05, 2011, 05:47:35 PM
Frankenstein stood up, the arm was still on fire, but it didn't spread any further. The arm was burning and repairing itself.
"as you can clearly see it was my own attack, so don't think highly of yourself.Also, don't try lecturing me. There is no such thing as evil in every human, because what you call evil is just the natural part of humans. Giving in to the evil is just the natural way of humans to become their true self. Just look at you. The human Mirby didn't stand a chance against me, despite her honorable speeches, only after she allowed her 'evil' to take control she became her true self 'Talyn'."
Various openings revealed themselves on the doc's body. A purple light was emiting from them. Frankenstein pointed his arms at Talyn and the group.
"Time to finish this, MELIO NINTESCO!"
The doctor relesed a strong energy blast...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2698 on: March 05, 2011, 09:27:01 PM
"Feh, I have better things to do than this." Bluebeard growled, turning his attention away from Leena and back to the doctor. Now that I have my body back, I can get killed by this guy... Well, if I were anywhere but this room. He thought, aiming his Flintlock again.

((Okay, I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again. What season would it be in the RP?))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2699 on: March 05, 2011, 09:30:22 PM
(...since this RP started in MAy I would say it's spring :P )