Flame · 269661

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2700 on: March 05, 2011, 09:40:16 PM
((Then that means no ice for Bluebeard.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2701 on: March 05, 2011, 09:41:51 PM
(From that description you gave, he already is the most broken of the hero characters :D)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2702 on: March 05, 2011, 09:55:56 PM
((Why do you think he appeared so late in the game?))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2703 on: March 05, 2011, 10:01:01 PM
(..Just bring the Bjorn subplot to an end, please)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2704 on: March 05, 2011, 11:19:02 PM
((Alright, alright. I'll try to end it.))

Bjorn huffed, finally deciding what he must do. "This battle with Frankenstein is taking too long. I am taking control of this seal now!" He shouted, mostly to himself. The liquid metal shikigami that had made his current body scattered, leaving his spirit standing there. "Bluebeard! As my time of being up and about it through, I am relinquishing the control of my shikigami to you and your allies!" He shouted, the spirit sinking into the floor as a massive seal, presumably the one that made this room Death-proof, started to shine on the floor and walls, even through the gap in the wall that the Doctor's earlier bomb had created, the room being filled with blue light. "As long as the doctor is in this room, you can't kill him!" He continued, his conscience fading. "Give 'em Hell..."

((*trying to force the plot forward*))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2705 on: March 07, 2011, 02:29:50 AM
Talyn felt energy surge through her body and became re-energized. She faced her enemy anew. "And your point with all that is? Don't think for a second you have won. I may be a being of evil, but every living being gets free choice. And I choose to fight for the side of good, alongside these people here who have fought long and hard against countless foes and impossible odds in order to get to this spot. And that... that is just too far to turn back now.

"Is that a silent rain I hear, one that foretells your defeat? Is that an abandoned memory you're facing, one that shows how wrong. Are you fighting against the pressure, on the verge of your inevitable defeat? Are you realizing there's no turning back, not from the path you've led nor the battle at hand? We've climbed the stairway to darkness, only to purify it with light. I'm pretty sure we're close to the end, so get your mind out from however deep in space it may be. Your own attacks hurt you? Then let's use that fact against you. You've just blown this whole battle wide open, and it wasn't in your favor. Prepare for the eternal darkness of death, true death, and one you won't be coming back from!!!"

[Yes, I totally used the MM10 Wily Stage track names in there. All of them. :D ]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2706 on: March 08, 2011, 03:48:28 PM
Before Talyn could finish she was punched by Frankenstein hard in the stomach. The blow was stron enough to send her flying, but  she was caught by the healed Alice.
"You talk too much, that is annoying when you are in the middle of a battle."
Clenching her knives and her familiar floating next to her, the maid was ready for round 2.
"I guess that it is ok to say 'thank you'..."

"Using my attacks against me? What a foolish thing to say!"
He revealed chainsaws in his forearms that revved fast enough to emit sparks.

"Hey Leena, it's great to see you inside your body again :) "
Said Remus, who was getting up from ground.
"Idiot, you really going to continue fighting?"
"No time to discuss that, we can talk after it's over!"
The werewolf pointed his gun at Frankenstein.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2707 on: March 08, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
Bluebeard paused when the chainsaws came out. He looked at his flintlock. "Not enough." He said to himself, looking around. Since the whole lab was transported here, logic would denote that his weapons, which had been left in the lab with the suit he had been occupying before meeting with Frankenstein, would be here as well. He just needed to find the armor. With the chaos that was bound to unfold, he didn't have time to regroup his stuff. Looks like I'm stuck with Hachi and my emergency flintlock. He thought, looking at the pistol in his hand. But, why did they leave this on my person anyway?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:32:06 AM by Sapphire Knight »

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2708 on: March 09, 2011, 05:31:13 AM
*Dan and Morder attack Death*

(Cant for the life of me figure out how to "break the ice", so to speak, so ill just start with a generalization)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2709 on: March 09, 2011, 06:39:28 AM
Bluebeard paused when the chainsaws came out. He looked at his flintlock. "Not enough." He said to himslef, putting the flintlock back in his coat before pulling out a much larger gun, his blunderbuss. He cracked his neck before the air, now spiraling around him, lifted him off the ground a little. He leaned forward to fly at the doctor. "The first order of business is to force him out of the room so that he can be killed." He grumbled to himself, aiming the shotgun-like weapon at the doctor and firing off a wave of highly compressed air instead of shrapnel.
(OK, where the hell do you keep extra weapons? Sorry but your character was locked inside that capsule with ALL of his weapons?)
*Dan and Morder attack Death*

(Cant for the life of me figure out how to "break the ice", so to speak, so ill just start with a generalization)
(You can make it an epic fight, like the Flame vs Alucard one)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2710 on: March 09, 2011, 01:11:07 PM
I know, but I'm at a lack for inspiration. Especially if I want to keep Flame's OH SO MYSTERIOUS CHARADE up 'till Dracula.

Dont wory, Ill come up with something. :D

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2711 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:40 PM
[umm... I wasn't that close to the Doc... unless his arms are like 3 feet long... whatever]

"Oof... well, guess I'm done with the speech-giving... now it's time for the death-dealing." Talyn cracked her neck and prepared for the assault. If one looked closely, there was almost an afterimage behind her, provided by Mirby. And the sword itself, it shimmered as the fallen Morris gave his energy to it to power it up. The final battle with the doctor was finally beginning.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2712 on: March 09, 2011, 10:07:38 PM
(HE dashed and then punched Talyn?...)

"Alright Furface, let's help her"
Said Alice and tossed some knives at the doctor while Remus fired numerous energy wolves.

Frankenstein avoided or blocked their attacks, though he knew they were just baiting him so Talyn could get a clear shot.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2713 on: March 09, 2011, 10:15:52 PM
"Let's end this!" Talyn shouted. As she did so, bright light started to emanate from the Claimh Solais. It quickly began to fill the room.

[Wait... do we need to knock the doc out of the room to be able to defeat him orrr...?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2714 on: March 09, 2011, 10:27:27 PM
(Just destroy the glyph that is his heart...I'll take care of the rest. Be creative, I'm leaving this to you. End this battle in an epic way..the result should be the destroying of his glyph - Omnipotens Vox)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2715 on: March 09, 2011, 10:44:32 PM
[epic as in how I defeated Sedina... or even more so?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2716 on: March 09, 2011, 10:47:18 PM
[Even more..this guy was toying with you since the beginning :D ]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2717 on: March 09, 2011, 11:06:13 PM
[got it... I'll try not to destroy any major support beams with this next fight... but I may have to tone it down a bit to save room for the even more epic fight with Afrula]

The light completely encompassed the room... it was impossible to see anything in its radiance. But Talyn could see everything she needed to. It was tricky, but focusing on her target made everything easier. With the force of two powerful people (three, if you counted Greg Morris), the assault was quite insane. She dashed over to the doctor and knocked him against the wall. Using the light to her advantage, she ran over and knocked him against another wall. This put him in the perfect position for her next attack. Running in the light one more time, she knocked him through the hole left by her battle with Sedina. He quickly plummeted earthward.

[Not done yet. Your turn.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2718 on: March 10, 2011, 05:24:13 AM
(OK, where the hell do you keep extra weapons? Sorry but your character was locked inside that capsule with ALL of his weapons?)
((Oops... >.>Well, he did gather up his weapons while he was still stuck in the armor, which, as I recall, was in the lab when it got transported. Er... I just realized he still needs to collect that all back up. <.< I'll just quickly edit my post.

To explain why he had the flintlock, most pirates carry around a lot of them on their person, so he most likely was left with one in the capsule.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2719 on: March 10, 2011, 08:01:37 PM
((Yeah, but still, you have Hachi, so stick to that...))

The doctor couldn't fall trough the hole, since the seal was still intact. Frankenstein couldn't see anything and he was being assaulted from all sides. He had no choice he had to attack the entire room at once.
"Well played, all of you. But I won't give up. I am a man of science, I can't give up before reaching my goals.My research won't go to waste!"
Frankenstein charged up his glyph - Omnipotens Vox. His body was glowing in a blue light that matched the intensityy of the Claimh Soloais' light. He wanted to release a shockwave from his body that would spread trough the entire room. The power of the glyph gives energy, though this amount will kill everyone who comes in contact with it...it technically can harm Dracula as well.
"I wonder how much from your bodies will be left!"
He then noticed....Mary. The only thing left from his beloved wife was the creation from her remains - Lisa.
Why is he hesitating? It's not Mary, it's someone different, but something is holding him back.He's being held back by emotions - a scientist's greatest enemy.
It's too late for that. He can't stop now.
"Forgive me Mary. DISCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2720 on: March 10, 2011, 09:43:37 PM
"Can't let you do that, Doctor!" Talyn said as she dashed over in front of the doctor. She held the Claimh Solais in front of her and absorbed the shockwave entirely. The attack threw her against the wall opposite the Doctor and almost knocked her out. She got up slowly, and prepared for the final strike. She noticed the glyph glowing since the attack just happened, and knew this was probably her only chance.

"For all those you have mutilated, those you have destroyed, and those you have enslaved... this is for you!" She ran towards the Doc. As she did, time seemed to slow. The Claimh Solais began to glow even brighter than before, and it started to envelop Talyn. As the light began to shroud her features, the look on her face showed pure determination. She grew ever closer to her target... 15 feet... 10... 5... 3... 1... and as the gap shrank, the light grew. And as the light grew, the sword began to raise. And then... the sword swung around, and came back in front. And then it lunged forward, right through the Doctor's heart and glyph. The shock of the attack knocked him through the seal, and shattered it. As the Doctor fell, Talyn dashed after him... there was a small platform about 20-30 feet below the seal, and both landed there. Talyn quickly stepped behind the doctor and knocked him against the wall.

Gasping, but still shrouded in light, Talyn spoke. "This... is where your last stand shall be. In the purity of moonlight, your insanity shall be revealed, and consequently undone. No seals, no gimmicks, just destruction for a piece of trash, flotsam drifting against the flow of life. Any last words?" The doctor looked up feebly... "That's what I thought. Well then, nice knowing you. I suppose you'll have quite the time in hell. Farewell, you son of a [sonic slicer]!" Talyn swung her sword around in a circular pattern, faster and faster. As she did so, the light from the moon seemed to shine right through the makeshift ring, charging the blade. In no time at all, it was moving too fast for the eye to see. And then, suddenly, it stopped swinging. It glowed with a mixture of pure lunar energy and pure holy power. Talyn held the blade above her head, ready to strike. And then, a brief inner monologue.

Do you want to deal the final blow, or should I? Talyn asked.

How kind of you to ask... if you don't mind, I'd like to. After all, I'm better equipped to using holy energy than you,Mirby replied.

Okay then. Take your body back. I need to rest anyways.

And just like that Mirby resumed control. She dashed behind the doctor and knocked him into the air. She quickly ran up the wall and met him at the peak of his involuntary leap. With that, she decided to juggle him a bit. Knocking him back and forth, ever higher, she hit him about 15 times before giving a mighty swing that launched him high into the night sky. She went back to the small platform that she knocked him onto initially, and started charging her weapon with the energies present in it. Several seconds later, the doctor came plummeting towards the ground. She readied herself, and right as he was about to hit the ground, she released the energy blast. It was timed perfectly, and the doctor was caught dead center. It knocked him through the wall, and several others, and blasted him through the other side of the castle. There wasn't much left of him at this point, but what little remained was quickly vaporized upon contact with several large trees.

"Good... riddance..." Mirby said, and then promptly collapsed into a coma.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2721 on: March 10, 2011, 09:51:00 PM
(...I would applaud...but I didn't want you to pulverize the doctor >.> since I wanted to do one last thing..)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2722 on: March 10, 2011, 09:57:48 PM
[oh... sorry.... guess I got carried away. But he wasn't pulverized, just vaporized...

Which is actually worse.... Make it a remnant? I mean, death does walk the halls of the castle. His spirit could do it before it vanishes completely...]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2723 on: March 10, 2011, 10:18:55 PM
"Hell...I am bound to this castle...we all are. Heh, I guess you can't hear me."
Frankensteins spirit was standing above Mirby's comatose body.
"*sigh* Well, I have to wait till I get a new body, though I guess I'll be absorbed by chaos soon."
Frankenstein floated over to the rest of the group.
"HaHA! How foolish of you. If this was chess then you would have wasted this much effort to get rid of a rook, We still have our queen and king, and you can probably no longer use your queen. *Urgh*"
Frankenstein was using all of his willpower to not be absorbed by the castle yet.He looked over to Lisa.
"You should be avare that you have no future when you stay with them.."
"S..Shut up! I have no time, I have to help Mirby!"
Lisa was about to run to Mirby.
"You really want to stay friends with those humans?"
"Humans or not, they are my friends! You nor anyone else decides that!"
Replied Lisa.
Frankenstein looked around the room - the remains of his lab. He then looked back at Lisa.
"You are my last creation left. I may not seem like it, but I love you. YOu are my greatest creation..."
The girl looked speechlesly at him.
"I don't have much time left in this state...I guess it's about time to act like a proper creator."
He stabbed trough her chest with his arm. The girl wasn't hurt at all when the doctor pulled something out of her - a miniature white bat.
"Those bastard humans, I won't change my opinion on them, I don't trust them and I don't want them to hurt you...without this, you are no longer a part of Death's seal. Forgive me Lord Death."
He then destroyed the small bat. Frankenstein looked over to Remus and Leena.
"I enjoyed your company, I really did. Farewell and please, take care of my dauther."
With that Victor van Frankenstein's ghost was absorbed by the castle.
This experiment was put to an end...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2724 on: March 14, 2011, 09:54:46 PM
[See? That worked out well!]