Flame · 269675

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2775 on: April 29, 2011, 12:22:47 AM
Bluebeard cracked his neck. "Please, I've been staring that possibility in the face since I first became a pirate! I'm ready to go when the rest of you are!" He said, fidgeting. It was clear that he'd probably already be on the way there if he knew the layout of the castle.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2776 on: April 29, 2011, 10:03:52 PM
"I'll do whatever it takes to get out of this accursed place, so let's go," Mirby said, unbreakable determination gleaming in her eyes.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2777 on: April 29, 2011, 10:41:49 PM
Alice looked at one of her knives.
"I've come too far, and besides, that Dracula is the whole reason I came here in the first place."

Remus was impressed by the determination of the women.
"Well, I wouldn't forgive myself if I let ladies like you go on alone to face danger...though"
He looked over to Leena.
"You better go find Hans and Bruno. Help them with the revolt. I know that brawls suit you better"
"Hmpf, I understand...I would be a burden...fine, I'll go, but you better come back alive!"
"I promise...after this, we'll be a proper family."
The girl turned into a werepanther and dashed off.

"I-I'll do my best!"
Said Lisa.

Alucard looked at his companions.
"Very well, let's hurry! We still may not be late..."
The vampire prince showed the way to the top floor. No enemies were crossing paths with them, hopefully they'll make it in time to help their friends.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2778 on: April 30, 2011, 04:13:16 AM
(do they even know we are there already?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2779 on: May 01, 2011, 07:12:20 PM
(Well, ALucard could sence a battle and I guess he assumed Dan is and Death are fighting...So yeah, write some fighting and an epic Heroic entry!)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2780 on: May 01, 2011, 07:57:56 PM
(how 'bout this.)

Flame went down to a knee. His armor cracked and battle damaged, his hair messy and losing it's form. all parties involved had been fighting quite a while. Dan was opposite Flame, also catching his breath, his curse having turned him from machine to flesh, thus making him susceptible to fatigue.

Flame got back up and brandished his large sword with both hands, and closed his eyes, concentrating. as he did so, energy began gathering around the blade of the weapon, producing a slight humming sound.

"Grrr... I grow weary of you bothersome two... Heroes. Now, it is time for thou to meet thy maker! HYAAAAA"

Death charged at Flame, taking advantage of his seeming distraction.

Flame did not move.

"Flame!"

Flame opened his eyes and quickly perfect guarded Death's attack with a lout slow motion *CLANG*

"HHHNG! DAMN HUNTER! DIE ALREADY!" Death swung his other arm at Flame, knocking him backwards a few feet. Flame somersaulted in the air and landed on his feet, large sword raised, the blue gem on it's side glowing a bright white, the energy aura around the blade about to burst.

"Thanks for lending me some charge... This thing charge slowly... But by perfect guarding, the sheer force passed into the sword charges it further, allowing me to..."

And with that, he swung the sword downwards with a large WHOOOSH, sending a blue fireball hurtling at Death.

(Im thinking we should finish Death off when they get here and then move on with Dracula, after all, this battle HAS gone on quite a while.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2781 on: May 04, 2011, 09:36:03 AM
The reaper didn't have time to avoid the fireball. He tried to block the attack with his scythes, which proved innefective and Death's body was engulfed in blue flames. The reaper shrieked in pain  when he armor was chipping away by the heat of the flames, his bones started cracking but he still hasn't loosened the grip on his scythes. His red eyes shined brighter than the flames he was trapped in.
Death snapped. He started gackling like a maniac when he charged at Dan, who was too tired to avoid the attack. Before the scythes could tear the hunter appart, the reaper got hit by three strong fireballs that sent the reaper flying, increasing the flames on his body.
He managed to land on his feet and gazed at the attacker, who wasn't Flame but the son of Dracula himself.
Alucard and the rest of the heroes were standing near the entrance, Alucard had his sword raised, determination was vissible in all of their eyes.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2782 on: May 05, 2011, 05:04:27 AM
Dan was kneeling and winced, expecting death, no pun intended, but when he opened his eyes he saw what happened. "Hehe...looks like back up's arrived." he joked to Flame weakly as he got up, breathing hard.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2783 on: May 05, 2011, 08:14:38 PM
"Dan!" Mirby shouted, rushing over to him. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned. She turned her head to look towards the inferno that was Death and gritted her teeth. "Okay, where's Dracula?!? I think we've all got a little something with his accursed name on it."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2784 on: May 05, 2011, 08:28:25 PM
"Unforgivable, UNFORGIVABLE! For you HUMANS to be looking down on ME!"
The flames got extinguished when Death summoned a diabolic aura around himself. The aura manifested itself as a giant three eyed Skull with sharp teeth.
"Now that you are all in place, let me DEVOUR THY SOULS!"
The skull opened its mouth and started swallowing everything around it. The heroes had to fight not to get sucked in.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2785 on: May 05, 2011, 08:34:05 PM
Mirby swung her sword around in a circular formation and then slashed down, creating a small shield around her. "I've been in this damned place for far too long, and I'm tired of it. I've been controlled, possessed, and nearly killed countless times, and you know what? I'm sick of it! I just want to get the hell out of here, and if the only way I can do that is by slaying every damn demon in this place, then so be it. I've done a good job of it so far, with the aid of my friends, of course. So let's continue this killer combo. How about you start to taste what you deal out on a regular basis?

"Death, I'm afraid it's time for you to die!" She charged him and slashed down the center of the skull, splitting it cleanly in half, and then leapt back to where her friends awaited.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2786 on: May 05, 2011, 08:43:02 PM
"YOu want to leave this place so much?"
The skull immediately repaired itself. Death was in a state now where normal tactics couldn't hurt him at all.
"How about a deal? I'll let YOU go? You are free to go dammed wench! Just leave already! LEave and let your companions behind, how about it?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2787 on: May 06, 2011, 09:57:24 PM
"Ah, but you should know that there is something else I must do. If we were to leave now, what would stop you and the dark denizens of this castle from attacking a bunch of new people?

"The only way I'll accept leaving here is by defeating all who keep this castle in this world! And that includes you!" As she spoke, an aura started to engulf her, one of pure light and of pure righteousness. The light traveled down her arms and into the Claimh Solais, where it mixed with the energy of Gregory Morris. The weapon began to radiate the prismatic light, and there was a bright flash of energy.

When it cleared, the blade shone with mystical energies, manifesting as rainbow swirls on the surface. The weapon had evolved, and had become the Claimh Deifais. Mirby looked at her reborn weapon and grinned. "Want to try attacking us again?" she asked, a sinister smile across her face and a dangerous glint in her eyes.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2788 on: May 11, 2011, 06:27:25 PM
"Gya-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
Death laughed hysterically as the aura skull grew bigger and bigger and while it grew it changed it's shape. The reaper was engulfed in a huge aura body that filled half of the room, resembling the upper parts of a skeletton equipped with two sickles - one in each hand.
"INSOLENT HUMAN THOU SURE kNOW HOW TO MAKE ME LAUGH!I SHALL SHATTER THAT CONFIDENCE FOR I AM THE LORD OF DEATH! IN THE FACE OF DEATH NOTHING MATTERS! BUT WHEN I AM DONE? THOU WILL PLEED ME TO SEND YOU TO HELL!!!"

Alucard looked at their opponent with little concern. He drew his blade and pointed it at Death's still visible real body.
"The only way to defeat him is by destroying his body...that's why I need you to destroy the aura protecting him. We have to plan this. Together you should be able to destroy it, so you have to attack att he same time and aim for the same spot. You got that?"
He then turned his cape into batwings and prepared for the right moment.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2789 on: May 11, 2011, 11:50:47 PM
"Got it," Mirby said. She studied the skull aura, figuring out when the best time to strike would be.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2790 on: May 12, 2011, 04:52:50 AM
(what should me and Dan do? o3o )

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2791 on: May 12, 2011, 06:32:38 AM
[I don't know... Help?]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2792 on: May 12, 2011, 06:55:06 AM
*Flame and Dan get ready to attack on Alucard and Talyn's signal*

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2793 on: May 12, 2011, 08:30:33 AM
The skull aura's maw opened wide in preparation for a massive laser beam. "NOW!!" Mirby exclaimed. The trio attacked in a perfectly synchronous strike, and the laser exploded in the aura's mouth, obliterating it completely. "Strike now, Alucard! This may be our only chance!" Mirby exclaimed over Death's shrieks of anger, frustration, and, perhaps most surprisingly, pain.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2794 on: May 12, 2011, 09:12:16 AM
(Skull...and there I described it as a giant reaper >.>)
The moment Death's aura broke Alucard dashed towards the reaper. Furious, Death couldn't restore the aura fast enough so he used his 6 scythes to block the incomming attack.
"You think you can destroy my milenium of work?!ALUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!"
Alucard put everything into that sword strike, a strike so strong that it broke all 6 scythes and shattered Death's skull.
"Return to the void and don't dare to ever return 'Lord of death' "
Death's body cracked and shattered like those many goblets Dracula keeps throwing to the ground after his dramatic speeches.

The heroes thought that with this, the five guardians of Dracula's room should have been defeated and now they can proceed to their last opponent, but the reaper wasn't done yet...
The pentagram that was on the gate leading to the throne room started glowing brighter and suddenly the reaper himself appeared in front of it, wearring his cloak. His body was transparent, it wasn't capable of any direct harm.
"I didn't want to believe, but now I'm glad I've planned ahead for this!"
The pantagram started spinning and suddenly ghost and spirits from all over the castle were being absorbed into it.
"In case the guardians I've selected would be defeated, I've made sure that the sacrifices of the many demons and warriors wouldn't go to vaste! That's right! This seal will absorb everyone you've killed in this castle, including me! Oh and thatnk you werewolf that you started that little rebelion, now I'll get even more souls!"

Alice watched the souls that were passing her, recognizing Zephyr in  the crowd of souls and spirits.
"What is he planning with them?"

Remus also recognized someone he knew- his fallen brother and sister.
"No way! What do you want to do with them!?"

"No...that can't be!"
Alucard has realised it.

"Gwa-ha, once the absorbtion is complete the souls will merge into one and they will be sent to my master! You know what that means Alucard? The master will now have literraly the power of the castle at his disposal! You don't stande a chance now! And I am having the last laugh! Gya-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"
While he was laughing, the reaper got swallowed by the pentagram. Absorbing it's last soul the pentagram turned into a black orb and flew towards the throne room. When the orb reached the throne room, the Lord of darkness knew that the time has come...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2795 on: May 12, 2011, 09:05:59 PM
"Don't be discouraged. This only confirms one thing. The end is near. We need only to defeat Dracula, even if he is a bit powered up, to send this castle back to whatever abyss spawned it." Mirby said, determined to finish this as soon as she could. But this memory of a boy from her youth that inexplicably came to light in her coma kept bugging her, and she had no idea why. She figured it must be important though so she kept it close.

[Now we need Afro more than ever!!]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2796 on: May 12, 2011, 09:42:24 PM
Bluebeard was astonished by all the souls that went by, recognizing some of them as beings he encountered while he was a suit of armor. Though, he had been taken off guard by some of the souls that passed. Members of his own crew. "No... They must have come in looking for me." Then the souls compounded and went off to the Lord of Darkness. Bluebeard let out a low growl, sparks forming around him. "That bastard."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2797 on: May 16, 2011, 11:47:06 PM
"Father..."
Alucard turned to Flame.
"You...haven't I bested you in a duel? Why are you here?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2798 on: May 18, 2011, 07:17:26 AM
"Its a long story that there is no time to tell. Suffice to say Doctor Frankenstein is the root of our earlier encounter. We can discuss the matter later. Right now, Afro MUST be stopped."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2799 on: May 18, 2011, 10:12:13 PM
(Whew...preping for summer classes and looking for a job bite up so much free time. =3= )

The skelelat butler dusted its self off as a sudden flux of intense energy rushed into its masters coffin, the force making cracks appear and light peer from with in.

"..."

he stepped back a bit as the coffin kept cracking, as if it was to erupt with energy and power.

Dan panted and winced, standing up,"Well...it looks like the final battle is final up a head..." he said rubbing his arm.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...