Flame · 269604

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2325 on: September 29, 2010, 08:58:01 PM
----------
"They are gone? Good♥"

Mary got up. She was just faking to be badly hurt, though she was still a bit surprised that Flame was actually able to hit her.

"I wonder if they survive their encounter...I would be happy if they did, they are fun ♥"
She then scattered her body into hundreds of red bats which flew, destination unknown...

All the creatures inside the castle felt the sensation. The castle was surrounded by a sinister aura which could be senced far away. The dark Lord was returning...
-----------

Inside the lab, Bruce locked the unconsious Alucard inside a specimen tube, which was soon filled with a green Liquid. The Liquid was supposed to heal him, and keeping him from waking up,  at the same time  it was corrupting the vampire, turning him slowly evil. Is his will going to be strong enough to fight it?

"It's nice to meet you face to face"

The doctor entered the half destroyed lab, greeting Bluebeard.

"At first I would like you to leave your old suit, you can enter the one in the corner."

The doctor pointed at a black suit of armor. The armor didn't look like it would belong to a normal knight, it seemed more like a mechanical being with in built weapons and such.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2326 on: September 29, 2010, 10:53:13 PM
Bluebeard nodded. "Very well, but I have some passengers that I need a safe place for." He said, taking off his chestplate to reveal the fairy and the currently soulless werepanther. Of course, after he did that, he locked the legs of the armor he was in and switched over to the armor that the doctor had pointed to.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2327 on: September 29, 2010, 10:59:57 PM
"You have more passengers than you think"

Noted the doctor while he grabbed the Shikigami and managed to completely destroy it in his palm.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2328 on: September 29, 2010, 11:13:17 PM
Bluebeard saw the shikigami that the Doctor crushed. Of course, since he didn't know that Bjorn was in this castle, or was even a vampire for that matter, he didn't know whose it was. "I'm guessing that you're having issues with rebellions?" He asked as he plucked Hachi from the other armor's waist, moving it to his new armor's waist.

------

"Tch, damn." Bjorn grumbled, the shikigami that the doctor crushed reforming on his shoulder.  "Bah, this is an easy problem to remedy." He said, the shikigami crawling back into his coat and being replaced by a shikigami with wings. As it flew off, it turned invisible.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2329 on: September 29, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
"What you just saw is called a Shikigami. You don't need to know much about them, but what you need to know is that the one controling them is the one responsible for your current situation. And yes, he is a rebelious vampire named Bjorn, he and a few others are the only ones left. The rest was taken care off by You heroes, Zephyr and Mr. Death. Your mission will be to take care of Bjorn and his companions. If you defeat Bjorn, you will find your body."

Said Frankenstein
/"Such low ways of spying, You cannot compare to my genius, Bjorn!"/
Thought the doctor

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2330 on: September 30, 2010, 12:21:39 AM
Bluebeard nodded, remaining calm and collected. "I see." He said, rolling his head. "Before I go off to do anything, is there anything important I need to know about this armor I'm in?" He asked, examining himself. He had, by this point, figured out that Bjorn had led him here to use as a tool for his goals. What these goals were and if it involved his loss of body, he was unsure of. Though, due to his losing his body, he now had the ability to rip souls from the bodies of others. He had also managed to locate all of his stuff that had, for some reason, been scattered throughout the castle. The ability to use his weapons to their fullest required his use of magic, which was unavailable to him as a spirit, the only of his original powers remaining with him being the ability to ignite his thumbs for his grenado.

[Random recap of Bluebeard's abilities.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2331 on: October 02, 2010, 09:34:15 PM
[I was in a bit of a rut this week. Plus the work I had to do for college kept me busy as well.]

Sedina mearly stared at Talyn, the she had felt her opponent's power increase, all she could say was: "I am not impressed..."

Sedina placed her hand over her mouth. "I'm a bit dissapointed to tell you the truth." The began demoness chuckled.

"Well I guess I should also stop playing now...and let the real show begin."

Sedina jerked her body, snapping all her joints in a quick succesion.

Her capes transformed into huge dragon heads wich scorched the room around them in a violet blaze.

She extended her arms and long, sharp claws grew from her fingernails.

"Now the real fun begins!" Sedina cackled sadisticly, a bone chilling laugh which could be heard around the castle halls.

[@Mirby: Let's try to rap this battle up in the next 3-5 posts...preferably today, if possible.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2332 on: October 02, 2010, 09:41:33 PM
[Perfect!]

Mirby leeched a tiny bit of the energy away from the sword, and became stronger and more agile through doing so. She quickly dodged all the flames and reappeared behind Sedina, severing one of the dragon heads. "I was never looking to impress you! All I wanted to do was be rid of you! But you had to come back, you had to have your final say. You thought you could frighten me into submission and let me do whatever you wanted, like last time. But things have changed since then!" Mirby spat at her. "I am no longer scared by worthless scum like you."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2333 on: October 02, 2010, 09:59:11 PM
Sedina slashed Mirby three times, leaving some deep cuts on her arms and torso.

"You know Mirby, you talk too much." Sedina told the confident paladin.

The demoness quickly followed with a swift spin kick to the woman, sending her off to the remaining flames of the room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2334 on: October 02, 2010, 10:04:20 PM
Mirby recovered quickly and dug her blade in the floor, slowing her to a stop. She then launched herself at her foe. "And you don't know how to stay dead! One of us will learn our lesson when this battle is over, and it sure as hell won't be me!" She flew above Sedina and beheaded the other dragon.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2335 on: October 02, 2010, 10:24:55 PM
"Hmm, from what I see, it does not look like you will not be killing me anytime soon if you keep slicing of my capes. No matter, I have absorbed enough of the castle beasts souls that I have no use for this things now." Sedina pointed her hand at the airborne mirby and morphed her hand into a much smaller version of the same dragon head. The demoness shout out a fairly damaging blast from a ball of flame at the paladin.

With the same hand, she spread the blazing, violet fury around the room, surrounding both Talyn and herself.

"Just a bit more, and I shall be satisfied..." The vengeful demoness muttered.   

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2336 on: October 02, 2010, 10:32:11 PM
Mirby caught the mutter. "Satisfied by what?" She started to charge energy into her blade for one final attack...

[Talyn is done, it's just Mirby now]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2337 on: October 02, 2010, 10:56:57 PM
Sedina lowered her head and chuckled before facing Mirby again.

Her eyes glew a violet hue, and she gave familiar grin.

"I was pretty damn pissed off to be killed so easily by a human like you. Not that I don't want to torture you unmercifully just because you beat me, but that death you gave me was just way too insulting for me, I just had to come back and have my vengence on that cute little head of yours." She said in a distorted voice.

Sedina shook her head and had her usual serious expression.
 "Shall we finish this."

The demoness back flipped towards the flames and shortly after, came flying down, standing on the giant pendilum blade that was still swinging in the scorching hot dungeon and was now quickly heading towards Mirby.

"I shall slice off that head of yours and make your body my personal toy!" She said...awfully cheerful like.

Both her palms became dragon head and held their breath to release a fatal blast of fire.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2338 on: October 02, 2010, 11:04:08 PM
"Ah, so it's my body you want... well I'm afraid you can't have it!" Mirby rolled to the side to dodge the blast of fire and was a bit too slow. The force of the impact knocked her against the wall and numbed her legs. She sat against the wall, immobile for all intents and purposes. "Ugh... if that Doctor of yours was so skilled, then why didn't you have him just make a duplicate of my body? Or is it mine you want because I slew you once?" The pendulum blade grew closer...

The energy began to work on her legs immediately...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2339 on: October 02, 2010, 11:15:41 PM
"Fool! It is not your  body that I desire, but the mere satisfaction of maiming and killing you myself. Your body will just be a trophy for me." Sedina told her as the gigantic blade continue to descend closer and closer to Mirby.

"Of course I heard from the doctor that a severed head can still live for a few minutes, so I shall torture it as you slowly die away."

Sedina morphed her hands back into claws and prepared for the immenent slicing of Mirby's cranium.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2340 on: October 02, 2010, 11:35:25 PM
"So my body is just a conquest for you, something you can stand up and show that you defeated me? That's all it is? Well, what a shame. You'll never get that from me!" The magic had finished healing Mirby's legs, and she stood up and dodged the blade. Prepping her blade, she lunged forward. The mystic energies in it surrounded the blade.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2341 on: October 02, 2010, 11:53:01 PM
Sedina jumped straight towards Mirby, ready to lunge her claws at her fragile human neck, a wicked aura cloked her sharpened fingernails.

"Not only will I show it off, I shall humilate it so your soul will never get the peaceful rest you humans always think you deserve!" The demoness shrieked.

The two figures were getting close to each other, their powers shining forth through-out the whole room. Only one of them shall come out the victor of this epic cat fight...

[Feel free to finish this Mirby, and make it an EPIC finale. With atomic explosions and everything...don't forget the cherry.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2342 on: October 03, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
Memories of the first battle came back to Mirby. It felt like it was so long ago, even though it had happened only recently... and lyrics that floated through her head at that time came back to her once more...

The more the light shines through me,
I pretend to close my eyes,
The more the dark consumes me,
I pretend I'm burning, burning bright...

She opened her eyes, and saw Sedina heading for her. Mirby grinned. The two auras clashed as the combatants collided in mid-air. For a short while, they were evenly matched. Sedina's dark aura pressed against Mirby's light, aggressive in its darkness. Determination shone in their eyes, as each wanted the other gone. But where revenge was predominant in Sedina's expression, the only look on Mirby's face was one of calmness. Suddenly, her aura weakened, and Sedina lunged forward, sensing a chance. "Now die!" she shrieked. There wasn't an opening to be found.

Mirby lunged forward with her sword, and there was a bright flash of light. When it dimmed a bit, Mirby's grin has ceased, and peace was easily found on her face. The only look on Sedina's face was one of pure horror, eyes wide open, slackjawed, and stunned. Light began to emanate from Mirby's blade, and it slowly engulfed both of them. Sedina's dark aura was consumed by the light, and the energy encapsulated the entire room, and then exploded outward.

From an outsider's perspective, a massive explosion rocked a small antechamber hanging on the side of the castle. Pure energy emanated from it in a ray of purity. A loud shriek was heard, and it echoed all around the countryside. The explosion rocked the castle ever so slightly, for although it was caused by holy energy, the dark powers of the castle's master were more powerful than it.

Back in the chamber, all remnants of the room were gone. All that remained was the wall connecting it to the castle, with a peculiar hole in it. The explosion had knocked Mirby through that wall, and several others, back into the Doctor's lab. All traces of Sedina on this plane, and every other plane of existence for that matter, had been completely eradicated. Mirby slumped against a cabinet in the lab, and fell asleep quickly. Her body was bruised and battered from the battle, but it wasn't broken. It would never be broken, for as long as her spirit and her will were strong, so would be her body. That was what she knew in her heart, and she held on to that even as she drifted out of consciousness...

[That epic enough for you? It destroyed an entire room AND managed to shake the castle. Plus, massive explosion!]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2343 on: October 03, 2010, 12:35:38 AM
[...YOU FORGOT THE CHERRY!! You have ruined what could have been the most epic of final blows for me. Imma go cut myself with a plastic spoon!

...Nah it was good. Couldn't have ended it better myself. Personally I would have made Sedina give one last smirk before she died in the blinding explosion of light, fits a bit more with her character.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2344 on: October 03, 2010, 12:39:37 AM
[pure energy overflowed her nerves first, thus rendering her stunned as such... or something... plus, the fact she died in a way almost identical to the first battle but more powerful, namely complete purification, would leave her like NOT AGAIN!!]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2345 on: October 03, 2010, 01:28:40 AM
[Hmm, you have a point there. Well I'm off to rest then.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2346 on: October 03, 2010, 01:32:59 AM
Mirby slept a dreamless sleep. The magic in her body slowly healed her wounds as she slept. A look of... peace... was evident on her face. It would be a short-lived peace, for once she awoke the battle would resume. But for now, there was at least a brief reprieve...

[This is the Doctor's queue for things]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2347 on: October 03, 2010, 09:46:26 AM
The doctor already sent Bluebeard near the location where Bjorn, Metla and Orlox were residing. Bruce was still in the lab, healing his wounds, though they weren't serious, the doctor couldn't take a risk.

"I am not surprised that she was able to defeat Sedina...but that she could destroy the demon orb and even join forces with Talyn...that surprised me. It's too dangerous to keep her alive..."

Frankenstein said standing in front of a capsul containing Mirby. She the 4th one along with Alucard, ST and the soulless werepanther Leena.

"But it would be terruible to loose such an interesting specimen. Also, I won't be able to study this pedant if she was dead. All of you are lucky that I like to keep my specimen alive...even those who destroyed my lab, killed my assistant and ruined some of my experiment."

Mirby's and St's tanks were slowly filled with the same liguid as Alucard's.

"This liquid is the product of my research on the demon bat. In your weakened state I'm sure that it will corrupt your minds. I guess Lord Death will be OK with this."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2348 on: October 03, 2010, 09:48:26 AM
As Mirby slept, the magic within began to encapsulate her mind, protecting it from corruption. However, in her weakened state, that was all it could do. Any other effects of the liquid would still run their course.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2349 on: October 04, 2010, 11:48:38 PM
[Blackhook, you never explained anything about the armor beyond it was black. >3>]

My thread of Random Crap