Flame · 263259

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2275 on: September 23, 2010, 10:13:03 PM
-----------------------------
"..." Moments later Afro bursted from the flame tornado,"What is castlevania? Nothing but a pile of games that went from platformers with manly men to Metroidvania with pretty boys, but enough talk! Have at you!" Afro shouted in return as he ran and jumped towards Graham and shoot his arm back, charging up for a downward punch using the Barlog Soul.

"I find that hard to believe, all you vampires do is steal mens souls and make them your slaves!" Dan shot back angrily at Mary, feeling like he had heard that kind of dialogue somewhere before.
------------------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2276 on: September 23, 2010, 10:21:56 PM
Graham caught the punch and threw Afro across the throne room, the afroed hunter hit the nearest wall. Graham put his hands into his pockets and smugly looked over the flattened Afro.

" Die you silly little man, you do not belong into this world..."

He then fired again several dark spheres at him.

"Roa? You mean like that one starring in that poorly written sitcom?"

Asked the masked woman. But she didn't really wait for an answer as she turned to Dan.

"Actually, most of us just drink human blood, turning them into vampires. The only one with the power of soul steal are the Dark Lord and his son."

Continued the Mary with the chit-chat
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2277 on: September 24, 2010, 01:24:09 AM
--------------------------
"S-[parasitic bomb]!" Afro muttered as Graham caught his punch and threw him towards the wall.

Afro tried to get out of the way but one of the spheres hit his hand,"GRA!" He yelled out as he got up, holding his now limp arm from the attack,"I-it was not by my hand that I came here...I was brought here by Forum Users who wished to pay me tribute..." He said with a an irritated scowl after spitting out some blood from his mouth.

"[parasitic bomb] this guys something...but I have to try and buy Dan and Flame time...but with out the Barlog soul I can't do much damage." Afro thought to himself. "Flame demon...succubus...and white bat..." Afro heard lightly in his mind.

"Hmph, I know for a fact if Afro was here he wouldn't hesitate to kill you now, no matter how charmed you may of had him." Dan shot back with a confident smirk regarding Mary's comment at 'Roa Know's Best'.

"Flame, I'm ready when ever you are..." Dan told him with out taking his eyes of Mary.
-----------------------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2278 on: September 24, 2010, 04:50:48 AM
Sedina watched Mirby with a curious expression. "Now what exactly are you trying to do, girl..." She whispered to herself.

From the moment the obssesed demoness found Mirby at the doctors humble abode, she sensed something different about her, a peculiar aura that shouldn't be.

"I wonder...are you perhaps..." Sedina thought to herself as she tried to stab Talyn repeatedly with her javelin like limb.

-------------

Meanwhile where the three renegade vampires resided.

"Master Bjorn, are w-we going to begin your p-plans for the conquest of Castlevania a-anytime soon?" Metla asked the large vampire who seemed to stand there for ages.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2279 on: September 24, 2010, 06:29:16 AM
Mirby kept dodging the attacks. She spotted another light and extinguished it as well. 2 more lights remained in the room, but Sedina was in the way of both of them.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2280 on: September 24, 2010, 08:36:32 AM
-------------

"Yes. That Roa. His poor taste of television media notwithstanding, he is the only truly powerful Vampire in this world, and I have seen him prove it. After having fought him, I can more than handle anything the likes of a mere Servant vampire can dish out."

He nodded to Dan.

They both charged at her

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2281 on: September 24, 2010, 01:47:59 PM
"Such a weak display of human stupidity.How could you inherit my powers in the first place? Oh well, I will destroy that shell and free my remaining powers!"

Graham created more dark spheres. He was preparing for the finishing blow.

Mary didn't even flinch as the two hunters cut trough her body. It was a bloodless clean cut.

"Argh, you got me.....not.♥ "

Mary's body parts turned into tiny bats and merged with eachother restoring the vampire to her former self.

"I am bat legion. The highest rank of demon bats. My powers are above even a high ranked vampire ♥."

Mary put down her mask, revealing a pretty face of a young woman. Unlike other vampires she looked friendly and innocent. Overall she looked like an older Lisa!
 She slowly approached Flame

"I don't consider myself being a servant, inside this castle we are a happy family. What abou it? Don't you guys want to be a part of our family? ♥"
-------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2282 on: September 24, 2010, 06:09:02 PM
---------------------
Afro smirked to himself,"I-I don't know who you are for sure but you've been creeping in my mind ever since I got here...But if you say this is the only way i can get though him...the LET'S DO IT!" Afro mentally shouted in his mind as he pulled out the white bat soul, succubus soul, and fire demon soul. He quickly used the white bat to tranform into on and fly around the room, avoiding Graham's attack.

Dan interrupted by holding the spear in front of himself and shielding flame "Sorry but we're already part of a family." Dan replied smirking,"I'm sure Afro would of intervened about the Doc being our gramps, flame being the older brother, Afro the younger half brother, I the adoptive youngest and Roa being the step father, but that's beside the pint right now..." Dan told her.
---------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2283 on: September 24, 2010, 06:21:46 PM
-------------------------
"Running...I mean flying away is the best you can do! ENOUGH OF THIS!"
Graham furiously fired a barrage of flame blasts at Afro-bat.

Mary was seemingly touched by Dan's words.
"I see, but I still want you to become a part of our family aswell. After all Your brother's slowly becoming our father..."
-------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2284 on: September 24, 2010, 06:30:03 PM
------------
Afro then reverted back to his original form, dropping down quickly to avoid the flames, and countered with some of his own via Flame Demon soul,"Ha who says I'm flying away?" Afro replied smugly.

"Hate to burst your bubble but I don;t think we plan on being your uncles any time soon." Dan said meaning him and Flame.
------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2285 on: September 24, 2010, 06:52:50 PM
-----------------------
"Too bad, could have saved your LIFE! DEVIL'S INFERNO!"

Graham cofered the entire room with blazing flames. After a couple of minutes everything inside the room was burned, but somehow Afro survived with only a few burns. But suddenly Graham appeared behind him and stabbed him trough the heart with a knive.

"It was fun, I hope you've enjoyed your pitiful existence!"

Mary tried to look cute and innocent.
"You really don't want me as your niece?"
---------------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2286 on: September 24, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
------------
Afro held is arms crossed, shielding himself from the blazes,"Heh..it that the best you-" Afro was interrupted as he felt Graham stab his heart."..." He slumped a little and fell on his knees. After a little while he smirked a bit and began laughing, despite him coughing up blood now.

""Eh, well if you put it that way~" Dan looked like he was pondering, but quickly surprised Mary with a vial of holy water,"Got her!" Dan said to himself.
-----------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2287 on: September 24, 2010, 07:13:02 PM
----------------
"Foolish clown, he's even laughing when facing his demise!"
Graham stabbed him a few more times

The bottle of holy water slipped trough Mary's body and hit the floor behind her. The woman then turned into a swarm of bats and flew towards the two hunters, reforming behind Flame, holding him in a bit of a suggestive manner. She opened her mouth, pointing her fangs at his neck.
----------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2288 on: September 24, 2010, 07:24:47 PM
------
Afro laughed some more, now looking better then he did before,"Fool! If you really are the reincarnation then you would of know about the souls of each and every one of the beasts and horrors that reside in my castle!" Afro shouted in a slightly different accent. He grabbed Graham by the arm as he was about to stab him again,"I am beginning to see now...that you don't have what it takes after all." *bVd*

"No! FLAME!" Dan yelled out holding his hand as he ran over towards him.
------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2289 on: September 24, 2010, 07:28:45 PM
------
"Wh-what is this I don't even!"
Shouted Graham
" I-I am Dracula! The ruler of this caste and everything residing in it, BEGONE LOWLY WORM!"
Graham tried to create another inferno, but he was unable to do so.
"....Nyoron?"

It was too late as Mary bit Flame in the neck...
------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2290 on: September 24, 2010, 07:46:43 PM
-------
Afro gripped tighter on his neck and snarled,"Stop those annoying human cultural refrences!" He shouted in a rather dark and demonic tone as he slammed Graham onto the floor.

"Damn you!" Dan shouted as he jumped at her and Flmae with the Alcarde Spear spear at Mary's head
------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2291 on: September 24, 2010, 07:58:46 PM
A grin spread on Bjorn's face when Metla asked about his plans. "Zehehaha... Soon. My plans will be put into motion soon."  He said, scratching his chin. "We must wait for all the pieces to gather back in one place." He said, referring to all of the people roaming the castle and Dracula himself.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2292 on: September 24, 2010, 08:04:48 PM
------
"No, no way! I am Dracula, this castle and all of it's powers are mine!"
A creepy laughter echoed trough the romm, annoucing the arrival of a figure dressed in a crimson cloak - the confidant of Dracula himself.
"Face it mortal, thou has lost your powers. Now Afro - shroom, fullfill thy destiny and absorb this pitiful human and become the new Dracula!"

Mary held Flame in front of her as Dan tried to attack her...
------

"Yes, that sounds truly wonderful. But what about Death?"

Asked Orlox.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2293 on: September 24, 2010, 08:24:06 PM
-----
"W-who are you?" Afro asked, his attitude and tone slowly returning to normal.

"!" Dan pulled back the spear and crashed into Flame and Mary.
-----

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2294 on: September 24, 2010, 08:27:50 PM
Bjorn simply reached into his jacket and pulled out, what looked like, a leather bomb covered in thick veins, until it's eye opened. "Specially bred shikigami." He said as it seemed to fade out of sight. "Not even Death can see this coming."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2295 on: September 24, 2010, 08:35:46 PM
-----
"Maybe this will help thy memory"
The cloaked figure grabbed a scythe out of thin air and slashed at Graham. The dark lord candidate screamed in agony as the floor was filled with his blood. Slowly his body was fallin appart and turning into black mist, which was collected up by the cloaked figure. The mist then took the shape of a black soul.
"Awake my Master and seize your throne once more!"
Dracula's servant rammed the soul into Afro

Mary was standing atop the two hunters.

"Looks like lord Death has chosen the new Dracula...I can feel it. His returning!"
------

"But Death cannot be killed! Even if you destroy his body, he will return stronger than before"
Replied Orlox

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2296 on: September 24, 2010, 08:40:15 PM
-----
"Damn...that was anti clamatic-wait what?" *o3o;* Afro said seeing Graham's death and hearing Death's plea. "GAH!" Afro yelled out as Death forced him to take in Graham's soul.

"N-no...there's still hope...Afro can fight it off...I KNOW he can Dan told her as he got up.
-----

(Wait don't I have to battle and lose to chaos in order for the reincarnation to work? o~O)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2297 on: September 24, 2010, 09:00:13 PM
(Nah, it's enough for you to have control of the powers of Dracula. But you need to get used to being Dracula, that's the reason this castle will be sealed and emerges some time later the way it was at the begin of this RP. Even in the present time Afrula hasn't become Dracula yet...)
---------
"Take it all! The power, the hatred, the DARKNESS! ABADDON YOUR HUMAN SIDE AND LET THE CHAOS ENTER YOUR BODY!"
Chanted the grim reapper

"Hope? Hope means nothing if you don't have the power to support it."
Replied Mary, for the firts time in a cold manner.
------

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2298 on: September 25, 2010, 04:00:10 AM
"Ah, but there's the trick to it." Bjorn said, the shikigami reappearing and closing it's eye as Bjorn put it back in his jacket. "He does not need to truly be killed. Simply banished. That's what this shikigami does when it explodes. Rather than killing, it banishes whoever's caught in the blast. If it works correctly, the barrier will consider Death destroyed."

Posted on: September 24, 2010, 12:19:40 PM
Bluebeard paused, looking at the source of the doctor's voice. "That depends on two things." He said, somewhat wary. "First, what would being your assistant involve doing? Second, how do I know you're not just gonna direct me to a random corpse that has been modified to look like mine?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2299 on: September 25, 2010, 09:03:30 AM
(Geez, you guys COULD have called me to participate in my own pwning   ::) )

----------------------------------------------------
However, as Mary gloated, Flame pressed the button on his belt that caused his suit to electrify and she was launched away from them.

"Sorry, but much like you are not quite like most Vampires, I'm afraid you'll find I'm not quite like most Humans."

As he got up, it was visible that he was not affected in the least by her bite.

"Weeell, its a good thing we brought along special stuff that we found around the castle. You silly Vampires and your habit of leaving weapons dangerous to yourselves lying around..."

He pulled out a spellbook, and a cross in his other hand. he slammed them together-

"ITEM CRASH! GRAND CROSS!"

He began to draw energy particles towards himself, and other things as well. The windows nearby shattered inwards, and other items were lying towards the vaccum effect caused by Flame's attack. Then, once he gathered the energy, he unleashed a huge blue energy cross, which incinerated anything it directly touched and radieted pure holy energy

(if you guys dont mind, I think it would be more dramatic if we reached the throne room just as Afro falls, and then he takes us out)

-----------------------------------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.