RPMVania

Flame · 269597

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2350 on: October 05, 2010, 02:47:37 AM
Inside Alucard's mind he was dreaming of being the vampire king, slaying his father and sealing him away. Burning down towns and cities and cloaking the city in endless night. He felt liked he wanted this, like this was his greatest desire, and yet it didn't feel right...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2351 on: October 05, 2010, 02:50:10 AM
Mirby's mind was sealed, and nothing was happening aside from base functions as the magic healed her and protected her mind from corruption. It sensed a strong magic nearby, and sent a small tendril to try contacting it.

[the other magic is Alucard, btw]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2352 on: October 05, 2010, 02:55:11 AM
Alucard felt something trying to communicate, remembering his true desires he made contact with the other mind. He felt a familiar presence.
Mirby?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2353 on: October 05, 2010, 03:10:56 AM
The magic found a response, and at its base reawakened Mirby at a base level. A... Alucard? she replied, feebly.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2354 on: October 05, 2010, 03:41:54 AM
When he heard her response, he felt himself breaking free of the liquid's persuasion.
Are you alright? What happened?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2355 on: October 05, 2010, 03:45:40 AM
I slew Sedo's soul, once and for all... I purified her very essence... and after that I don't remember much. There was an... explosion of energy, and then it's blank from there...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2356 on: October 05, 2010, 03:48:34 AM
To my knowledge we are in Dr.Frankenstein's care. Bluebeard has defected to his side, which is how I am trapped here. Although I am glad to see you have gotten rid of the monster.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2357 on: October 05, 2010, 04:03:55 AM
Bluebeard? But... hmm... if I could talk to him, I would. We were friends at the start of this, when we first met. But now... I'm sure he has his reasons though. I don't think he'd defect for no reason.

Where exactly are we anyways? I know we're in the lab, but it feels like we're... I don't know how to put it...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2358 on: October 05, 2010, 04:12:06 AM
He's possibly using sedatives on us before experimenting on us. If we stay in contact we can fight it.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2359 on: October 05, 2010, 04:34:17 AM
Yeah, let's keep in contact. But my body... I can't protect it right now. I'm far too weak to do this. Speaking to you like this... is taking a lot of energy...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2360 on: October 05, 2010, 05:43:39 AM
Bluebeard clanked down the hall in his new armor, headed for where the doctor had directed him. Hang on, my friends. Once I have my body back, I will set you free. He thought, continuing on. His plan was to use the doctor to heal his allies while he went and got his revenge and his body. Once he had gotten his body back, he would rescue them and hope Alucard wouldn't be too mad at him. He was also relatively suspicious and didn't trust the doctor too much, so he needed to get the job done quickly before he had time to do anything.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2361 on: October 05, 2010, 08:13:44 AM
[Blackhook, you never explained anything about the armor beyond it was black. >3>]
(I explained that it more resembled a robot and that it has hidden weaponry inside...let's say it has all the weapons of a tin man + your weapons)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2362 on: October 07, 2010, 04:17:33 PM
-----
As Dan and Flame approached the end of the stair case, a familiar voice could be heard shouting and pleading in pain to it's self. "T-that sounded like Afro!" Dan shouted out as they nearly reached the top of the stairs.
-----

(Should Prologue from SoN be playing in the background right now? 8D)
-------------------
(Sure, why not. XD)

Flame and Dan burst into the room to see the horrible scene of Death trying to awaken Afro.

They sprang into action and caught Death off guard, killing him and sending him back to the netherworld. the nightmare was over.

GOOD END.

Nah, Just kiddiiiing~ 8D

They burst into the room and see the scene.
--------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2363 on: October 07, 2010, 04:38:30 PM
(Oh U! 8D)
---------

"AAAAAH! Perfetct timing, you will be the first ones to see the return of the dark lord!"

Said Death, commenting on Dan and Flame's arrival
---------

While his 'specimen' were trapped inside the tubes and Bluebeard was on the way to do his biddings, Frankenstein wrote down all the damage caused by Strange Man.

"I should have really just let acid pour into his tube...But I will enjoy experimenting on him"

Stated the doctor in an annoyed fashion

"Atleast I still have the secret part of my lab, the main part is pretty much useless now"

Noted the scientist, picking up some ruined instruments

(Note the heroes are trapped inside the secret vault of the lab)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2364 on: October 07, 2010, 07:38:14 PM
-----
Afro didn't notice Dan and Flame enter and kept on screaming as he tried to combat the chaos the was forming inside him from Grahams soul.

"AFRO!" Dan shouted, but kept his eyes on Death,"Stop this right now!" He shouted at Death.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2365 on: October 07, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
----

"Why should I?"
Asked Death, mocking the hero
"Even if I wanted to, it's too late"

----

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2366 on: October 08, 2010, 01:44:45 AM
--------------------

Flame jumped at Death and came down on him with his sword.

"Damn it, get away from him!"

---------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2367 on: October 08, 2010, 06:54:40 AM
Bluebeard eventually came to the door that Bjorn was behind. It was a large door that was covered with a seal that effectively blocked it. "Great. Now, how the hell am I supposed to get in?" He grumbled, starting to pace to figure out how to get past the seal and to his opponent, completely unaware of the shikigami watching him.

-----

"He's early...." Bjorn grumbled, watching Hachi pacing. "He wasn't supposed to show up until the seal that kept all non-vampires out finished converting to keep out only Death." He said, cracking his neck. "I bet the 'Good Doctor' told him I had his body." He said, putting the shikigami he was using back into his coat. "This is going to be a long hour..." He sighed, taking a seat and calculating how this was going to affect his plans and almost certain that Death was waiting for the right opportunity to get in.

[Quick question, is the girl that's supposedly the Giant Bat still alive?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2368 on: October 08, 2010, 07:03:58 AM
(Yes she is)
---------
Death simply laughed and caught the sword with his bare hand and tossed Flame across the room
"I will stand by my master's side!"
---------

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2369 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:06 AM
[Alright, then I won't have to rewrite Bjorn's plan.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2370 on: October 08, 2010, 11:27:53 AM
-----
Dan ran up to Afro to tried and help him some how, "Afro, fight it! I know you can!" he shouted.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2371 on: October 10, 2010, 02:00:11 AM
----------------------
Flame crashed into the wall, and lost his sword. he got back up however, and continued to assail Death in any way possible

"Afrooo! We're here for you buddy!"
------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2372 on: October 11, 2010, 04:49:09 PM
(Hm...I'm inna bit of a writer's slump. How can continue this?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2373 on: October 11, 2010, 05:01:16 PM
( Pretend to be OK, then reveal to be really Drac. become hammy, beat the living [parasitic bomb] out of Flame and Dan?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2374 on: October 11, 2010, 09:52:45 PM
(Works for me. :P)

-----
Afro yelled one last time before collapsing on the ground.

"Afro? Afro!? AFRO~" Dan yelled out holding onto Afro but was interrupted by Afro suddenly sitting up, colliding his forehead with Dan's.

"GAH!" He and Dan yelped as the crouched over the floor holding their foreheads.
-----

-----
That one Nun...