Flame · 269585

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2300 on: September 25, 2010, 01:46:54 PM
(Sounds fine by me)
---------------------

Mary was hit by the item crush and sent backwards. She his the nearest wall.
"Ugh...Now that was annoying."
She tried to get up but she couldn't move her legs.
"Great, I guess I've lost..you may continue...♥"
---------------------
(Saphy, the doctor is not present, he is talking via a device stored in BruceSs glasses...)

"Well, besides helping out with some basic labors, like cleaning up, helping with experiments, searching and retrieving specimen, you would have the freedom to roam the castle without fearing your life and do as you please. You can keep almost everything you'll find. And if you help with the world domination plan, you would be free to roam the outside world as well. A top of that I can give you your old body and even improve it!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2301 on: September 25, 2010, 07:00:24 PM
((Sorry.  -u-' I fixed it.))

Bluebeard paused, and looked down at Alucard, then back at where the doctor's voice was coming from. "If I join ya, what'll become of him?" He asked, indicating Alucard.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2302 on: September 25, 2010, 07:06:01 PM
"Well, he is the son of Dracula. I think it would be best to convert him to our side. Since talking has no effect I'll have to get a little bit...creative"
Replied Frankenstein while Bruce was standing close to Alucard

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2303 on: September 25, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
Bluebeard seemed to scratch his chin. "Can I think about this for a moment?" He asked, not wanting to commit to anything immediately.

----

A chill ran down Bjorn's spine. "Something's not right..." He said, pulling out a surveillance shikigami. "What is this feeling of foreboding?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2304 on: September 25, 2010, 07:45:06 PM
" Sure, but also I can help you find the one responsible for your current state."

A self confident grin appeared on the doctors face

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2305 on: September 25, 2010, 10:35:17 PM
Alucard looked over to Bluebeard.

"If you try to assist him. Know that I shall trap your soul in eternal darkness before my demise."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2306 on: September 25, 2010, 10:38:56 PM
"Yep Mr. Alucard, Threats are always the best way to keep friends."

Replied the doctor in a mocking tune. Bruce then grabbed the weakened vampire

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2307 on: September 25, 2010, 10:42:22 PM
"Ngh..I won't allow you to defile my body.." He said as he tried to struggle from the monster's grip.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2308 on: September 25, 2010, 10:43:24 PM
"...I-I'm not into THAT kind of things...."

The doctor blushed slightly

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2309 on: September 25, 2010, 10:44:37 PM
"I did not mean sexually.." Alucard said, concentrating the rest of his mana.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2310 on: September 25, 2010, 10:47:22 PM
Bruce tightened his grip, making it hard for Alucard to concentrate his powers

---------------------

"So Bjorn, what are you planning?"
Asked Orlox

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2311 on: September 25, 2010, 11:20:37 PM
Bluebeard thought for a moment. "Very well. Under the condition that Alucard remains intact." He said, formulating a plan. "However, if he meets his end at your hands, our alliance is over. Understood?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2312 on: September 25, 2010, 11:48:39 PM
Sedina stopped her attacks and stood up straight. She looked around the dimly lit room noticing the cut candles and severed torches.

"Hmmm...have you become a child of the shadows, Mirby?" The demoness asked her oponent

"...No, not quite. I can still feel that wretched holy essence of yours..." She slowly turned her heads towards the only remaining source of light.

She stood there gazing at it for a few seconds before turning back to face Talyn.

"Do you wish to extingish these flames behind me, Mirby..." Sedian gave a faint smile.

She stepped to the side leaving the candles at the mercy of the twilight being. The poopr candles! Somebody safe the poor candles!
"Go ahead, Mirby..."
------------

"I see...well I g-guess I shall go to my quarters and-d continue my research." Metla muttered.

Shortly after, he felt a cold chill down his spine.
"...It seems we a-are not alone, my Lord."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2313 on: September 26, 2010, 01:45:32 AM
"I think you're up to something here... but if you insist." Mirby extinguished the final flames and the room became pitch black. Talyn's ability then rose out of Mirby and made the room even darker. And then a curious thing happened. A faint light began to emanate from Mirby's body, and slowly but surely as it met Talyn's unholy essence, the two merged. Instead of canceling each other out, they became one stronger power. And then when all of the darkness from Talyn had merged with all of the holy energy from Mirby, a smirk appeared on her face. "MAGNUS VARIATI! POLARITY!!" Mirby exclaimed, and then all the energy fused into the Claimh Solais. And then the true battle was on.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2314 on: September 26, 2010, 02:25:26 AM
"Tch... Great, it looks like that plan is going down the tube..." Bjorn grumbled, seeing and hearing Bluebeard agreeing to join the other side. "No matter. That shouldn't have too much impact." He said, putting the shikigami back in his coat. He turned to Orlox when asked about his plan. "Simple. We let these presumed intruders destroy, or at least die while weakening, Dracula. Then we swing in and take out the survivors. Simple as that."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2315 on: September 26, 2010, 02:43:44 AM
(That's what I meant. Right now in the flash backs/prequel, Afro will fall to chaos and come to accept his fate, but now in the current time he has yet to reach full power.)

-------
Afro fell to his knees and held his head,"GAH!" He felt like his insides where twisting around and burning, freezing and being crushed at the same time.

Dan looked in awe,"F-flame! I thought you were done for..." Dan said as they passed by Mary and began running towards the stair way to the throne room,"And I always did wonder why all these weapons are left around here." Dan said.
---------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2316 on: September 26, 2010, 08:06:03 AM

----------------------------
"hah, Supernatural allfictions like Vampirism are still after all, biological changes. and since my body is mechanical, they dont quite affect me. But i just hope we arent too late..."

----------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2317 on: September 26, 2010, 09:48:51 AM
-----
Afro fell onto his hands and knees and then rolled over to his side as his body spamsed while it was taking in Graham's soul.

Dan looked at him self,"Guess you gotta point...but yeah, let's hurry!" He shouted to the sky as they continued up to the throne room.
-----

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2318 on: September 26, 2010, 07:59:03 PM
Bluebeard thought for a moment. "Very well. Under the condition that Alucard remains intact." He said, formulating a plan. "However, if he meets his end at your hands, our alliance is over. Understood?"
"Ok then, follow Bruce into my Lab"

Bruce turned around while holding Alucard and walked over to the lab entrance

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2319 on: September 26, 2010, 08:26:02 PM
Bluebeard simply followed, sheathing Hachi and crossing his arms. His clanking armor echoed as he walked.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2320 on: September 28, 2010, 09:02:44 AM
"What's wrong? Something scare you?" Mirby said, taunting Sedina. Unbeknownst to her, Mirby's power had taken a bit of a dive with the release of Talyn's influence. But that wasn't gonna affect her determination. It ended here, and it ended now.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2321 on: September 28, 2010, 11:36:28 PM
-----
Afro fell onto his hands and knees and then rolled over to his side as his body spamsed while it was taking in Graham's soul.

Dan looked at him self,"Guess you gotta point...but yeah, let's hurry!" He shouted to the sky as they continued up to the throne room.
-----
----------------------------------
 Flame and Dan continued past the enemies on the top floor of the castle, a sense of desperation hanging in the air. Until they finally reached the long straight staircase to the throne room. There was gigantic suit of heavy armor holding a large sword down against the floor. when Dan and Flame approached, it rumbled, and moved aside to allow them to pass, getting back into place once they did so.

They ran all the way up, weapons in hand, ready for what ever they might find upon their entrance. The moon was visible from the open windows on either side of the staircase. It was a lunar eclipse. The moon was bright red. BLOOD red. and the sky beneath them was turbuilent with clouds. they could not see past 3 floors down.

"You ready Dan?"

"Ready, Flame"
--------------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2322 on: September 29, 2010, 08:37:07 PM
-----
As Dan and Flame approached the end of the stair case, a familiar voice could be heard shouting and pleading in pain to it's self. "T-that sounded like Afro!" Dan shouted out as they nearly reached the top of the stairs.
-----

(Should Prologue from SoN be playing in the background right now? 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2323 on: September 29, 2010, 08:44:12 PM
[if Jestah doesn't reply soon, I'm just gonna finish this. I think that deal we worked out might begin soon, Afro.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2324 on: September 29, 2010, 08:48:58 PM
(Gotcha Talyn. owob)

-----
That one Nun...