RPMVania

Flame · 264957

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: May 19, 2010, 04:52:35 AM
"GRAAAAHHHG!!" Sedo screamed as its very being was being purified.

"How did a human like you posses such outstanding power this quickly!?" The demon shouted at Mirby.

Sedo shot one last shot at the holy paladin, but missed.

Sedo began to fade away.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #376 on: May 19, 2010, 04:58:22 AM
"This pendant right here. It was blessed by my dying father on his deathbed; he was a great clergyman who was nearly Pope. He decided not to do so and left the clergy. However, he was quite blessed. And, as I found out today, his spirit lives on within this pendant. With that, I was able to purify you. And now, to resume my quest. Farewell, [sonic slicer]!" With that, the last remnants of Sedo faded away into nothingness. Mirby picked up her clothes and put them back on. The pendant had also defused itself from her chest and hung there. The collar and mark had vanished into nothingness, and the poison had been negated. The quest resumed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: May 19, 2010, 05:10:44 AM
The Persephone, a bit embarrased over the last event, grabbed her maids outfit and quickly faded away into the darkness.

Datch shook her head a bit before holding her head in pain. She slowly descended unto the ground, to rest her tired wings.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #378 on: May 19, 2010, 05:13:34 AM
All that was left of Sedo was her face, or rather, the face she'd stolen. Mirby picked it up, and continued her quest, still using the map she got from Sedo. Before long, she bumped into Bluebeard.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #379 on: May 19, 2010, 05:31:11 AM
Bluebeard fell over, having bumped into Mirby literally. "ACK! Mirby!" He said, getting up. "What happened to you, or do I even wanna know?" He asked, resisting the urge to hug her. "Geez, I was worried.... What's that?" He asked, pointing at the face.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #380 on: May 19, 2010, 05:47:05 AM
"I think it's the face of your masked friend. Where is he anyways?" Mirby asked.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: May 19, 2010, 05:55:59 AM
"Where are those damn guardians..." Alucard said, repeatadly ending up in the same room just in case

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #382 on: May 19, 2010, 06:11:04 AM
Bluebeard sighed and simply lifted his helmet off to, hopefully, reveal his passenger.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: May 19, 2010, 01:04:36 PM
"Where are those damn guardians..." Alucard said, repeatadly ending up in the same room just in case
(You know...you can help Dan fighting the creature in the lab...)

Inside Sedo´s chamber a person was standing in the middle of the room, looking around.
"So, this is how that vulgar demon met its end...hmmm and I wanted to ask her a favor, oh well"
The figure then pointed his fingers at his forehead
"I see, that´s great, I´ll be there in a minute, just make sure the specimen won´t pass away...Hmmm what´s this?"
The person was walking around the room.
"Someone is fighting my beloved masterpiece? Well he needed a test run anyways, seriously, It wasn´t very nice from Mr. Death to use him as an guardian though..."
The person then vanished from the room.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: May 19, 2010, 10:50:11 PM
Afrula was beginning to wonder what had happened when his Persephone spawned into the throne room, her out fit notably wrinkled. "Ah, you've arrived...tell me-WHAT!?" * O:<* The Persephone stepped back in fear as she told Afrula about Sedo's defeat at the hands of Mirby. "That insolent [sonic slicer] will pay for destroying my dear pet!" Afrula shouted, his angry vibes echoing out through the castle.

Dan ran and weaved through the various equipment and tables in the lab, barely avoiding the beakers thrown at him by the monster. "Damn...I can't get close enugh to hit this thing." Dan peaked around the corner but was met with a beaker to the table he was at. He recoiled over to the other end and cursed to him self. Looking into a metal tray on the floor near him he saw bits of his face plate have been charred of a bit, and fell of to reveal a small flesh interior. "...this is progressing faster..." dan muttered before another beaker missed him. "Alright, you wanna play with fire?" Dan looked around and grabbed a burner, "Then you better be prepared to get burned!"

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: May 19, 2010, 10:54:09 PM
The creature looked at Dan with confusion for a few seconds. Then it pointed it´s arms at the metal warrior and shot from his fingertips streams of lightning.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:50 PM
Dan was taken back by the attack and was knocked back into the wall of the lab. "Ok...I deserved that..." He staggered up, using the spear as a staff. "Gotta end this before he comes out with a new attack."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: May 19, 2010, 11:19:00 PM
The creture then pointed it´s right elbow at Dan, revealing a hidden machine gun. The monster started firing widly, trying to hit its target.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: May 19, 2010, 11:31:05 PM
"Oh come on!" Dan dove out of the way as the creature's attack missed him. Dan started breathing heavily, and threw a random beaker to deter the creature's attention.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: May 19, 2010, 11:37:23 PM
(You know...you can help Dan fighting the creature in the lab...)
[Sounds perfect]
Alucard heard large noises coming from a lab, he scrambled up to run to the situation, thinking it might have been Bluebeard, or Mirby, if she escaped.
What he found was Dan trying to survive against a gargantuan creature. He cut at the creature's right elbow
"Dan, need any assistance?" Alucard said, backing away in case it wanted more.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: May 19, 2010, 11:47:41 PM
Dan saw Alucard,"Alucard! What are you doing here?" The creature began to get angry from Alucards attack, "Never mind, we'll talk later, let's just take this thing down!" Dan shouted as he ran to the opposite side of the creature.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: May 19, 2010, 11:48:15 PM
[Sounds perfect]
Alucard heard large noises coming from a lab, he scrambled up to run to the situation, thinking it might have been Bluebeard, or Mirby, if she escaped.
What he found was Dan trying to survive against a gargantuan creature. He cut at the creature's right elbow
"Dan, need any assistance?" Alucard said, backing away in case it wanted more.
The creture looked over to it´s cut elbow. It seemed confused. The cut off hand the started moving on it´s own. It floated in the air for a bit, the it flew to the creature. The limb then attached itself back to the body. The creature looked happy for a moment, then it looked angrilly at Alucard. The creature charged at the Half-vampire

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in a different part of the castle.The Chronomage and Zephyr ,who was carrying the hurt devil bat, were waiting for their "employer". It didn´t take long and the man appeared in a flash of light. Who looked like a regular man in his thirties. His black hair was blowzy and he was wearring glasses a ragged lab coat. His overall impression was that of an cliche "mad scientist". The man then looked at the Giant bat.
"Well, I guess I have no time to lose, it´s time for a surgery!"
The man said with a creepy smile on his face...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: May 19, 2010, 11:51:43 PM
"Will do!" Alucard sidestepped the monster's rush, slashing at it's exposed body while it passed him.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: May 19, 2010, 11:55:22 PM
The creature got cut at various places, which made it so angry that it punched the ground with such a force, that it cracked and made Alucard loose his foot hold. The monster used it chance and tried to punch him.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: May 20, 2010, 12:00:01 AM
Alucard, not having firm feet on the ground thanks to his sidestep, slipped and met face first with a fist, sending him onto a wall. He struggled to get up, throwing an axe at the creature.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: May 20, 2010, 12:02:59 AM
The creature punched the Axe effortlessly away. Then it pointed it´s another elbow at Alucard, which had a bazzoka inside it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:58 AM
Dan had jumped in the air moments before and landed on the creatures back, driving the spear into it's back, causing the creature to point the left elbow away from Alucard.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: May 20, 2010, 12:08:01 AM
The monster tried to grab Dan, but it was too clumsy for it. It though of a way how to get  rid of the unwanted passanger. The creature jumped high into the air with it´s back pointing at the ceiling.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: May 20, 2010, 12:13:16 AM
"Thanks" Alucard said breathlessly, he leaped into the air, stabbing his blade into the creature.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:34 AM
The Creature started spinning widly to shake off Dan and Alucard.