RPMVania

Flame · 269720

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #425 on: May 20, 2010, 04:12:34 AM
"Patricide? I couldn't really condone such a thing, but what happens between you and your family is none of my concern. I would gladly help you. I am Ammes."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: May 20, 2010, 04:13:54 AM
"I'm Dan" Dan introduced himself.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: May 20, 2010, 04:16:27 AM
"Nice to meet you Ammes, I am Alucard, Son and Bane of Dracula" He said with a bit of pride.
"Well then. Shall we find the Guardians defending dads room, or find our friends first?"

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #428 on: May 20, 2010, 04:18:03 AM
"Dracula? This got a lot more interesting."

And then Ammes made another realization.

"Holy CRAP. I can speak?"

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #429 on: May 20, 2010, 04:19:40 AM
Bluebeard got all of his weapons put away. "Alright. Now lets find that Vampire kid, get my body, and get the hell outta here."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: May 20, 2010, 04:20:35 AM
"I say we try to find your friends, I couldn't of defeated that creature in the lab with out your help and the closer we get to the Count's throne room, the more powerful they'll get." Dan explained to ALucard and Ammes.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #431 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:24 AM
"Alright then, I say we go thataway!" Alucard pointed to a door, leading the way out. "Alright friends, lets set off"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #432 on: May 20, 2010, 04:24:52 AM
The two groups ran headlong down the hall and promptly collided with each other.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: May 20, 2010, 04:28:41 AM
"Gah! You!" Dan said as he pointed to Mirby as both groups met up.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #434 on: May 20, 2010, 04:29:52 AM
Alucard ran into Mirby and the gang, he got a wide grin. "Pirate, Mirby!" He looked over to Bluebeard and his big new armor, and then Mirby, fully clothed, trying to keep a straight face, not succeeding. "We've been looking for you, please meet Dan, a ally of mine, and Ammes, who we just met and has agreed to come along with us. What have you been doing?" Alucard said, half knowing.

"I see you two met?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #435 on: May 20, 2010, 04:35:18 AM
Bluebeard sweatdropped. "Could you call me by name instead of 'Pirate'?" He asked.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: May 20, 2010, 04:36:51 AM
Alucard shrugged, "I don't know it.."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #437 on: May 20, 2010, 04:51:06 AM
"What have you guys been doing?" Mirby asked. She noticed Alucard was avoiding eye contact.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #438 on: May 20, 2010, 05:10:27 AM
"I see you two met?"

"Er, yeah...you could say that."

"What have you guys been doing?" Mirby asked.

"Well I just met up wit Alucard here and he helped me take down a frankenstien like creature in the castle's main lab. WHat about you guys?" Dan asked Mirby and her group.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #439 on: May 20, 2010, 05:21:27 AM
"Well... I defeated that damn succubus." Mirby blushed a bit. "Can you forgive me for trying to kill you, Dan?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #440 on: May 20, 2010, 05:24:47 AM
"The name's Bluebeard." He said, to Alucard. "And you are?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: May 20, 2010, 09:02:56 AM
"Well... I defeated that damn succubus." Mirby blushed a bit. "Can you forgive me for trying to kill you, Dan?"

"I suppose under these situations I can." Dan said but then quickly realized something, "Wait...you defeated a succubus? What was it's name?" He asked with a hint of concern.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #442 on: May 20, 2010, 09:17:28 AM
"Sedo. Ring a bell?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:15 AM
"Yes, I fought with her before. She nearly won but I managed to escape while unintentionally scarring her." Dan. paced around a bit, "How ever this poses a bigger problem to us now that Sedo is gone."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #444 on: May 20, 2010, 09:51:10 AM
"Why is that?" Mirby asked.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: May 20, 2010, 09:57:17 AM
"Sedo was the beloved pet and underling of the count, and now that she is gone he will surely be enraged at us and will show no mercy." Dan stopped mid pace," This is bad because everything would of gone smoother if he wasn't pissed off."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: May 20, 2010, 10:20:08 AM
wine.
((wat.
I thought great evil counts drank BLOOD out of goblets.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #447 on: May 20, 2010, 10:23:44 AM
"Well it was either that or I would become a truly mindless slave to her for all eternity... This may be harder than I thought." Mirby grabbed her chin thoughtfully and closed her eyes.

[Afro, if Mirby's the Mina to Afrula's Soma, then I've got a plan for this as well. Just so you know.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: May 20, 2010, 10:31:26 AM
Trough the halls of the dark castle a little girl was aimlessly wandering. The girl heard voices. She didnĀ“t know the people, but maybe they could help her...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: May 20, 2010, 10:42:45 AM
"Well it was either that or I would become a truly mindless slave to her for all eternity... This may be harder than I thought." Mirby grabbed her chin thoughtfully and closed her eyes.

[Afro, if Mirby's the Mina to Afrula's Soma, then I've got a plan for this as well. Just so you know.]

(Well...she doesn't have to but if you want sure. mind PMing me what you had planned?)

((wat.
I thought great evil counts drank BLOOD out of goblets.))

(Oh, sorry. wrote that inna hurry and I forgot that.  XD)

-----
That one Nun...