Flame · 264966

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #400 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:23 AM
Mirby looked at the being beneath the helmet and removed the mask. She then replaced it with the face she had. Somehow, it instantly fused and healed, as if it had never been removed...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #401 on: May 20, 2010, 12:46:39 AM
Dan hanged on for what seemed like hours, "ALucard! Got any ideas?" Dan shouted, his grip beginning to weaken on the spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: May 20, 2010, 12:52:16 AM
"Ideas.." Alucard thought, hanging onto the creature by his sword, which was slowly slipping off.
"Can you hit his skull from there?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #403 on: May 20, 2010, 12:57:11 AM
"I can try." Dan gripped the spear tighter and prepared to quickly take it out of the creatures back and into it's skull, "Say when." Dan told Alucard.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:46 AM
Alucard used the blade to grab the creature's neck with his legs, grabbing the sword, preparing for his strike "NOW!!" Alucard sunk the blade into the forehead of the creature.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: May 20, 2010, 01:26:03 AM
No sooner had Alucard said that, Dan took the spear out and quickly stabbed it into the back of the creatures head.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #406 on: May 20, 2010, 02:14:30 AM
[@Mirby: I wanted to write something before you returned the "face" back to its owner. But I'll make this work.]

Mirby oponed up the armor and found the masked man inside it. He was holding two long sticks like levers, and he had drawn orange, sharp looking shades. He also drew a curly mustache for some reason.

"Who are you and why are you hacking into my Mainframe Supah Bot...Is that my-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the woman replaced his 'new' mask with his true face. His face actually being a special advanced mask made to act like a real, human face. The mask easilly fused with the man, a bright light emmited from its diamond eyes and large grin.

"...M-My face! IT'S BACK!!" The man quickly jumped out of the armor and carrased his face.

"I feel so...so...EDIBLE AGAIN!!"

The man quickly gave Mirby a back breacking hug.

"Thank you random woman who I just met. You are a bright and kind angel in this dark and sorrowful place of a castle!"

While the three were conversing a small creature slowly made its way towards them.
---------------------------------

The Persophone cautiously aproached the great count. She presented him the only other remains of his beloved pet, a two tailed green cape.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #407 on: May 20, 2010, 02:21:46 AM
The armor that Bluebeard was possessing was really close to falling apart at this point. "I'd hate to spoil this warm and fuzzy moment, but I need to find a new armor soon, this one's not gonna last long enough to find my body."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #408 on: May 20, 2010, 02:25:21 AM
[That works.]

"Here, follow me." Mirby led Bluebeard around a corner and showed him a spare suit of armor.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #409 on: May 20, 2010, 02:27:35 AM
Afrula grasped the two cape tails, and clenched them in his fist, "I will make them pay....They will rue the day they did this to my precious little pet." Afrula was beginning to calm down abit but was still easily aggravated from this recent news. "Bring me my goblet..." He was sat down and sighed. The Persephone tried to touch her master's shoulder as a sign of assurance but she was met with a slap and a shout, "I MEAN NOW!"! * O:<* The Persephone rubbed her now red cheek while the skeletal butler quickly came in with the Count's goblet and his favorite wine. " :'(" The Persephone was a bit startled but the Skeletal Butler quickly assured her it was only because the Count was great upset by this recent loss. " :chant:"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #410 on: May 20, 2010, 02:40:05 AM
The armor that Mirby led Bluebeard to was relatively larger than the armor he was currently possessing and had the same crest on it's front that the axe armor from earlier had on it's shield. "This'll do." He said, leaving his current armor and possessing the larger suit. The crest on the front vanished and was replaced by Bluebeard's Jolly Roger: a skull and crossbones with a blue beard and two mirroring lightning bolts on the forehead that met where the bridge of the nose would be.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #411 on: May 20, 2010, 02:54:04 AM
"Okay, let's see if we can find Alucard." They walked off, hoping to find their third friend.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: May 20, 2010, 02:56:10 AM
The woman was appearantly strong enough to ignore the constricting hug of the man and be able to carry him as well.

"...Hey...you wouldn't happen to have seen the rest of my cape, have you lass?" He asked his face savior.

The creature was closing in on the three.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: May 20, 2010, 03:00:51 AM
Ammes "heard" a commotion a ways over; it seemed like it came from a doorway. He went over to investigate, peeking carefully through, just in case it was another otherwordly being who wanted to feast on his flesh or something.

There were two men who had looked like they had just killed a monster.

So... I guess I'm not the only sane person here he thought to himself, although he didn't approach them lest they would act hostilely toward him.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #414 on: May 20, 2010, 03:12:59 AM
"Umm... it kinda got incinerated when I purified the succubus who stole it and your face... sorry... And could you let go, please?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: May 20, 2010, 03:41:02 AM
Alucard panted, relieving his sword from the monsters head. "That was a good fight, thanks for your help, Dan, can we have a truce?" He extended his hand, cracking a rare smile. "I have some friends who might be waiting, I hope they are alright." He remembered seeing Mirby in rags, a puppet to Sedo, hoping that somehow her plan worked. His face started to get a bit red at Mirby doing that.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: May 20, 2010, 03:50:45 AM
"Sure..." Dan also smiled as well. He noticed Alucard was blushing,"A-are you ok?" Dan asked catiously. * o~O*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: May 20, 2010, 03:58:40 AM
"What? No, of course not!" Alucard tried to forget the scene he saw Mirby doing, quickly having a change of face to his regular, calm face.
"Well, anyways, I think we should go and find my allies if we hope to defeat Dracula" He said with a bit of a stutter.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #418 on: May 20, 2010, 04:00:13 AM
((So, wait, is Mirby dressed like that still or is she in her normal outfit?))

My thread of Random Crap

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: May 20, 2010, 04:01:45 AM
((So, wait, is Mirby dressed like that still or is she in her normal outfit?))
[[I believe it was written that she got her clothes.]]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: May 20, 2010, 04:02:44 AM

"Ok," Dan and Alucard were about to leave when they noticed a figure near the door. "wait..." Dan readied the spear, "Who's there?" He called to Ammes.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #421 on: May 20, 2010, 04:06:04 AM
"Another enemy?" Alucard raised his sword with his right hand, as his sword arm was pretty damaged.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #422 on: May 20, 2010, 04:06:20 AM
[Yeah, Mirby's clothed now]

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #423 on: May 20, 2010, 04:07:51 AM
Ammes had realized that he had been spotted, but thought that would make him seem like he was going to attack them. He moved into full view of the men.

"Peace. I mean no harm. I'm simply... lost."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #424 on: May 20, 2010, 04:09:13 AM
"Lost? Well we could help you get out...if you are willing to fight as the only way out now is to kill dad." Alucard explained.