Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #350 on: May 17, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
[I thought that was Sedo...]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #351 on: May 17, 2010, 09:13:59 AM
(My point exactly. Sedo is the succubus from SoN.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #352 on: May 17, 2010, 09:23:01 AM
(now you´re overcomplicating matters....)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #353 on: May 17, 2010, 09:25:56 AM
(Point taken...>_>. Lets get back to the RP asap then.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #354 on: May 17, 2010, 09:29:56 AM
[Yes... well I'm waiting on Jestah, so I'm done for the night anyways, I suppose]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #355 on: May 18, 2010, 02:00:01 AM
((I am waiting for Jestah.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #356 on: May 18, 2010, 10:06:56 PM
The man was already inside the armor, he didn't seen to mind the holes from the suit that made him vulnarable to most attacks.
"GO BIG O!! DRILL THROUGH THE SKIES WITH YOUR SHINING FINGERS, FOR NIPPON!!...and don't forget to pick up the groceries while your at it."

It was obvious the poor man lost his sanity, being cuped up in this castle for a while.
-----------------------------------

"Hmm. Something seems off. I keep getting this strange feeling from this woman...I wonder..." Sedo thought to itself.
The demon then locked lips with the not-so-undercontrol Mirby.

While Sedo had its face covering the woman's sight, its cape slithered towards her arm.

[Sorry guys, didn't feel like writing for a few days. Nothing decent was coming up in my head.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #357 on: May 18, 2010, 10:19:14 PM
[no prob, you're back now]
Mirby was caught off-guard, and felt her mind draining, and into some... some odd feeling. But right as the feeling seemed to get intense, the pendant started glowing with pure holy light. Sedo leapt back in surprise, giving Mirby the perfect chance to reach for the sword. She leapt at it, grabbed it, and prepared for a fight. However, due to the mark on her neck, she was still having slight difficulty doing so. "Pr-... Prep... Prepare to.... Prepare to fiagr..." Can't seem to get the words out right... let's try this one more time... she thought. "Prepare to fight!"

[once again, no rping your character there; it's only natural for a demon to leap back when faced with holy light]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #358 on: May 18, 2010, 10:30:59 PM
((What about the mark on mirby's neck though? O3O ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #359 on: May 18, 2010, 10:32:18 PM
[no prob, you're back now]
Mirby was caught off-guard, and felt her mind draining, and into some... some odd feeling. But right as the feeling seemed to get intense, the pendant started glowing with pure holy light. Sedo leapt back in surprise, giving Mirby the perfect chance to reach for the sword. She leapt at it, grabbed it, and prepared for a fight. However, due to the mark on her neck, she was still having slight difficulty doing so. "Pr-... Prep... Prepare to.... Prepare to fiagr..." Can't seem to get the words out right... let's try this one more time... she thought. "Prepare to fight!"

[once again, no rping your character there; it's only natural for a demon to leap back when faced with holy light]

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #360 on: May 18, 2010, 10:56:59 PM
So how do I kill a giant suit of animated armor?

Ammes was standing behind the armor, trying as best he could to say out of its range of vision. The armor knew that he was there, but Ammes constantly moving such that he remained behind it confused it to no end.

It looks like it's made of copper... Perhaps I could corrode it to death?

However, there was no acid to be had, it seemed; at least, not in this castle, anyway. But then Ammes felt something strange in his hand, as if he were suddenly holding something. He looked down and saw a device that looked like a grenade. It was labeled "HCl (aq) 22.5 M".

Where... did this come from? Well, I guess I could use this.

Ammes pulled the pin and tossed it at the armor, and ran like heck. The armor saw him and was about to attack again, when the grenade of acid exploded and started to corrode it into a wet, pasty mess of hydrogen gas bubbles. After that incident, Ammes continued his journey further into (or out?) the castle. He had felt that there might be others who weren't bent on slaughtering him, though it was just a gut feeling.

[[I'm not sure of what I'm doing right now... lol]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #361 on: May 18, 2010, 10:58:35 PM
Sedo laughed.
"This is a pleasent suprise. Seems my new toy was hiding a little secret from me all this time." The demon laughed more, its voice growing deeper.

"I don't like suprises. Especialy those that cause harm to my beautiful body."

The demon's cape tails rised an looked like two serpents, ready to strike.

"Though, it doesn't seem like you have full control over your body yet..."

The tips of her capes transformed into large daggers. The song of conflict began to ring on the ears of the human.

"Now then, let's see if you can defeat me in that state...by the way, I hope you don't mind that small gift I gave you before all this."

Mirby's throath began to feel a slight stinging sensation.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #362 on: May 18, 2010, 11:13:02 PM
"I... graghh... I will.... urgh... defeat you! YEEEAARRGGHHH!!!" The pain was becoming nearly unbearable. But her determination was stronger. It dulled the pain enough that she could still move as best she could, but not enough that she was paralyzed by it. The holy light from the pendant glowed strongly, and illuminated through her arms into her hands, and from there, into the sword.

Do not fear, for I am with you. Let me control the blade, while you control the body.

"Can... can it be? F-father?" Mirby stuttered.

Yes. Now focus on the fight at hand! Do not worry about the details, and fight!

"Y-yes, Father." The battle was on!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #363 on: May 18, 2010, 11:24:42 PM
"En garde, pest."

Sedo left cape quiclky lunged itself at mirby. It arced towards her her in an incredible speed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #364 on: May 18, 2010, 11:34:04 PM
"Right... back at you..." Mirby spat out, painfully. The sword moved on its own, blocking every attack that came at her.

Do not worry, dear. I've got this. LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! PARRY!

Mirby still was struggling to regain full control of her body. The combined pain from the choker and the mark was taking its toll on her body. She fell to her knees.

Mirby! Get back up! You cannot fall here! The sword continued to block the attacks.

"I... know... but I just... don't have the strength to stand..." Mirby said, painfully, gasping for air. She reached for the choker, only to find it burned to the touch.

Trust me! You can make it! You must! As Mirby's will started to weaken, the sword's power weakened as well.

"I... can't.... everything's.... get..t..t.ing..." Mirby was about to pass out.

Damnit, Mirby! Get up! Everyone's counting on you to come back! Everyone will miss you! DO NOT LET THE DEMON WIN!!!!!

Mirby started to glow a bit, in a prismatic fashion.

Yes... that's it... take the power of the pendant... take its energy and use it to get back to full strength!

Mirby started to stand. Her eyes were shut, but she was conscious. The pendant glew more brightly than the rest of her body. The collar began to weaken and crack, and the mark began to dissipate.

And now, strike with your own power!

The glow ceased. All was calm and quiet for one second... and then her eyes opened. She smirked. "And now, for the fight of YOUR life. ENGUARDE!" Mirby lunged, fully in control of her own body once more.

[Holy > Dark, anyday. That's how it works, I'm afraid.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #365 on: May 18, 2010, 11:35:26 PM
((Id like to know what it was Sedo exactly DID or gave Mirby's throat. ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #366 on: May 18, 2010, 11:40:04 PM
[I think the mark was a way to control Mirby's body, hence it's location on the back of the neck. You know, spinal cord, right at the brain, and stuff. The collar was to both denote Mirby as her pet and to control her if she got out of control. However, both having been created out of darkness, holy energies can remove them. Which is what happened here.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #367 on: May 18, 2010, 11:45:32 PM
no, this.
"Now then, let's see if you can defeat me in that state...by the way, I hope you don't mind that small gift I gave you before all this."

Mirby's throath began to feel a slight stinging sensation.

Didnt she do something when they kissed?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #368 on: May 18, 2010, 11:49:47 PM
[Yes, she started to take Mirby's soul as well, but the energy of the pendant repelled her. The stinging sensation was all the energy leaving Mirby's body. Once again, the holy energy of the pendant saved her.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #369 on: May 19, 2010, 12:04:53 AM
[Actually...]

"Ah, you got out of your binds. How good for you...however..."

Though the choker and mark have been destroyed by Mirby's shining rays of hope. She could still feel the stinging sensation in her throat, slowly making it's way towards her chest.

"That thing I gave you can be removed as easily as my spell or choker, that poison is neither dark or holy. It's a special concoction I made just in case one of my pets found a way to break their curse. I estimate you have about 5 minutes to beat me. If you don't defeat me by that time, your body will be completely numb and defenseless, and after that happens..."

Sedo's hands glew a purble hue. Its voice became that of a true daemon.
"I shall not bind your will. I shall break it and thy spirit! You will follow my commands not because thou is forced to, but because thou will have no other choice but to do so!"

The demons capes attacked with a flurry of stabs and swings.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #370 on: May 19, 2010, 12:17:53 AM
[I see... no matter.]
Mirby blocked the furious attack. "So your plan is for me to become a doll for you to play with, eh? I don't think so!" Mirby slashed with her blade just as rapidly as Sedo was attacking. "The only person who controls me..." She kept fighting savagely. "...is me, and no one else." She had managed to move away from the wall by now. "And for your attempts to take away my will..." She kept fighting, and backing Sedo against the far wall. "I sentence you..." Mirby stepped out of the way of the attack. "...to purification!" Mirby slashed with all her power, right through Sedo.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #371 on: May 19, 2010, 01:02:10 AM
"Argh! You little cur!" Sedo was cut diaganoly in half. It's lower torso and left arm fell to the ground and began to be purified.

The demon used it's capes as wings and distanced itself from Mirby, and then threw a volley of energy balls on top pf the warrior.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #372 on: May 19, 2010, 01:44:19 AM
Mirby blocked each shot with her blade, the energy balls falling harmlessly into the blade. "You don't seem to get it. The only reward for your crimes, the only thing suitable for your ways, is to be wiped from existence. And I am the one who will do so!" Mirby walked forward, calmly, patiently. A few of the energy balls did manage to hit her, but much like with the blade, they sunk harmlessly into her. "You may think that if I take enough of these balls, I'll die, lose, whatever. But whenever they hit me or this blade, they are instantly purified, thus becoming no more of a nuisance than a gnat." She started to swing her sword around in a figure-eight pattern, creating a tornado composed entirely of holy energy. "Now, prepare to be sucked up like the many souls you have sucked out yourself." The righteous tornado started to inhale everything in the vicinity, Sedo included...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #373 on: May 19, 2010, 04:00:48 AM
Bluebeard, now with his passenger, continued down the hall. "Now then, where do we begin?" He said, mostly to himself. He ignored the psychotic, mecha-related ramblings of his passenger. Damn. Mirby, where are you?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #374 on: May 19, 2010, 04:02:54 AM
As Mirby altered the figure-eight pattern into more of a circular one, the tornado became stronger and more intense. It started emanating pure holy energy directly at Sedo, in immensely powerful waves.