Flame · 264829

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: May 16, 2010, 10:35:52 PM
Let's try this way, shall we?

Ammes walked straight ahead, into a hall lined with mirrors. Even the floor and ceiling were mirrors. It didn't take long for him to reach a dead end, which was a roughly circular room with (surprise!) mirrors in every conceivable direction.

Someone has a weird fetish, I see.

A door slammed closed behind Ammes, which blacked the only exit from the room. It was also a mirror. He hadn't seen that there and--
He could feel the presence of something behind him. Instinctively, he whirled around and fired a purple beam of light from his left hand, destroying something that had emerged from one of the mirrors. He came to realize that there were more of them-- kyoma demons-- ready to attack him.
Ammes swung his other arm forward, creating a swath of light that cut all the demons apart. More had come from behind, and he instinctively cut at them with blades of light.

After the ambush had ended, the door opened again, and Ammes walked out, then paused for a moment.

What did I just do?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #326 on: May 16, 2010, 10:44:16 PM
"One condition, eh?" Bluebeard asked, scratching his 'chin' for a moment. "Alright, shoot. What would be this condition?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: May 17, 2010, 12:18:00 AM
(Hey guys I'm back what'd I miss-*See's Mirby and Sedo's 'scene'*... o///o; )

Afrula was resting in his coffin when he sensed the arrival of his skeletal butler. He arose from his coffin and viewed what death had reported. "Hm....so the guardians are up and about again. Good...".

Meanwhile Dan was wandering in what seemed to be a laboratory, "Hm...strange...I thought for sure the count would of had a new creature being worked on here." Dan was about to leave when  suddenly a potion smashed on the wall next to him and bursted into flames. "Crap!" Dan turned and came face to face against a new Frankenstein monster.

---------------------------
The trio had gone a rather long distance into the castle before coming across a 3 way split in the path.

"Huh...which way?" asked Afro.
----------------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: May 17, 2010, 02:17:15 AM
[@Mirby: Okay. Just pointed that out 'cause it seemed like you thought the choker was the source of the spell.]

The three took their time to enjoy themselves, they were in no hurry to return to there daily chores, duties or even try to escape. Tonight was a night of bliss. Tonight was their night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man drew closer to the armor and told him:
"I wish to ride inside you...like mecha!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #329 on: May 17, 2010, 02:18:51 AM
[No, I just figured that the choker was the way to control my body; the mark on the neck was the source of the spell and allowed the choker to work... or something like that]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: May 17, 2010, 02:29:59 AM
Meanwhile, Alucard paced deeper into the depths of the castle underground, fighting his way to what he supposed was another Guardian. He started sensing Mirby once again, so he sent her a mental message, asking her if she was all right, he was a bit skeptical after seeing her in the ragged clothing without a weapon.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #331 on: May 17, 2010, 02:31:19 AM
Mirby received the message loud and clear. She sent one back. Yes, I'm fine. Shouldn't be too much longer... thankfully I don't have full control back yet, or I would've given myself away. I don't know how I regained control of my body, but I think it's because of this pendant I have. I'll get back to you later!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: May 17, 2010, 02:39:38 AM
Wow, Sedo is really enjoying her, I kinda understand why Sedo does it.. Alucard shook his head to clear away his thoughts, hoping Mirby didn't hear that. He searched for any signs of Death, or his minions, but to no avail.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: May 17, 2010, 02:42:57 AM
[@Mirby: Ah, I see. Well it did seem like that didn't. However, that is not it's true purpose. Though you won't find out what it is till after you spring your trap and/or defeat Sedo.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #334 on: May 17, 2010, 02:43:32 AM
Mirby scanned the area as best she could; her body wasn't really giving her the best viewing angles. She spied where her weapon lay; it was against the wall, alongside her clothes. Thankfully, she was relatively close, and could probably reach the Claimh Solais if she needed to. Meanwhile, her body continued to do the now-monotonous grind.

[Got it. Better for complications afterwards.]

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: May 17, 2010, 02:46:19 AM
Ammes went back to the three-way and decided to try going the other direction. Upon entering that hallway, there was a gigantic suit of armor standing there with a... rotary saw? It was apparently animated, as it threw the blade at him like a frisbee. A wan barrier had former around him that deflected the blade upon contact, and concomitantly disappeared.

I wonder... Is this where people go to die?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: May 17, 2010, 03:07:50 AM
((Oh God Blackhook! Whatever you do- you MUST have Zephyr use the Dio Brando phrases! 'Toki wo tomare!" (and of yourse at some point- wryyy 8D ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #337 on: May 17, 2010, 04:39:32 AM
"Like a mecha? I guess I haven't been here too long..." Bluebeard said, thinking a little before sighing. "Fine. I must warn you though, I'm not exactly the best protection, seeing as how I'm missing some pieces." He had, of course, collected his holsters and sheaths and such when he got all of his weapons back, so he could just strap it all to the armor.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: May 17, 2010, 06:42:11 AM
(Seeing as alot of you have signed off...I'll add more onto Flame and Afro's flash back. o3o)

-----------------

"Hm...good point Afro." Dan said as he contemplated which path the should take."

"Let's split up!" *o3o* Afro uttered out.

-----------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: May 17, 2010, 06:46:54 AM
--------------------
"ABSOLUTELY not."
declared Flame.
"Bad Idea in a place such as this. hell, thats probably what the split is for. to separate us.
hmm Well, if DnD has taught me anything... Its that Right is always Right! :D "

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: May 17, 2010, 06:49:56 AM
[I'll just patiently wait until I'm revived in the flashback...not like I can do anything unless Blackhook does something...]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: May 17, 2010, 07:16:47 AM

---------------------
Afro was about to head left.

"Afro...right is this way." Dan said.

"Oh...I knew that." *o3o;* Afro repled as he changed directions.
---------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: May 17, 2010, 08:12:46 AM
-----------------------------
"Alright. Heres a door... Looks mighty ornate if I do say so myself..."
Dan Said.

It was a tall door, very decorated with carvings and designs that seemed almost to spring to life.

The trio walked in. Flame with his Bustersword drawn, Dan with the Weapon Wily ll had given them, and Afro with a rapier and a ghostly Great Knight familiar.

It looked to be some manner of hall. As if a dance hall.

"Hey, and who might you be...?"
a slightly stern voice said.

they stopped.
"Whos there!"

"?? Why, I'm the lord of this castle!"
 a man walked out of the shadows. he had slicked back hair and wore a grey/white suit.
"You may call me Graham... Im here to inherit my rightful place as Dracula!"

"You pathetic wannabe..." Afro said without even thinking.

"!! You! who are you!.. A familiar... and- !!"
by then, after having grown in his powers, had gained red vampiric eyes.

"You- what is that power..!"

"The power..? A power you can never match... the power of the king of darkness, the power to rule!"

Graham burst into a rage.

"YOU INSOLENT LITTLE PEST! YOU SHALL NEVER BECOME DRACULA! I AM THE TRUE LORD OF DARKNESS HIMSELF! I AM DRACULA!"

He began to glow red in his anger.

"IF I SO MUCH AS SEE YOU INTERFERE WITH ME< ME AND MY CASTLE SHALL MAKE SURE YOU REDEFINE THE DEFINITION OF ETERNAL PAIN!"

He teleported out in a flash of red light.

Afro staggered back a bit, and took a deep breath.

"whoa... Just there- That was TOTALLY the Dracula in me talking... I wonder JUST what will happen to me?"

Dan and Flame looked at each other nervously.

the explored the dining hall some more. it was covered in dust and cobwebs. there was no furniture in sight, just a royal red carpet and drapes, the ceiling extending far above into almost darkness. There seemed to be a few balconies. but nothing of interest, so they continued on through the adjacent door, exiting into a reception hall.
------------------------------------------------------------------
((yeah, suddenly this became Aria of Sorrow. 8D))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #343 on: May 17, 2010, 08:17:41 AM
[Okay then, I'll play the part of Yoko. Or not. :P ]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: May 17, 2010, 08:29:09 AM
((Oh God Blackhook! Whatever you do- you MUST have Zephyr use the Dio Brando phrases! 'Toki wo tomare!" (and of yourse at some point- wryyy 8D ))
(Who do you think I am? Why do you think I wanted to be Zephyr? BTW does Death have any role in the Flashback o3o)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: May 17, 2010, 08:31:33 AM
(And Dan is Julius I suppose but yeah, this is totally becoming Aria of Sorrow now.  >0<  Er, back to the flash back!)

----------------------
As Dan and Flame kept on exploring the castle, Afro was a little behind, still unsure of what would become of himself and also a bit scared at how he kinda lost him self when Graham. He quickly stopped thinking about him though, not wanting to risk losing control.

"Psst...Flame, what are we gonna do if Afro...you know...turns on us?" Dan whispered to Flame.
---------------------

(Who do you think I am? Why do you think I wanted to be Zephyr? BTW does Death have any role in the Flashback o3o)

(Most likely After Afro becomes Afrula I guess.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #346 on: May 17, 2010, 08:40:16 AM
[If this is Aria of Sorrow, who would I be? Or did I already guess it?]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: May 17, 2010, 08:52:14 AM
( I guess, not sure if Mirby would want the Mina part if Afro is Soma, but this is still up for debate. o3o)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #348 on: May 17, 2010, 08:55:24 AM
[Mina? All she does is stay at the entrance... mainly... Then again... this could work in my favor. I'll take it.

You do realize we need a picture of Soma with an afro now, right?

Also, if these are the parts, I'll go out on a limb and say that Vixy's Yoko, since Yoko is a member of the Belnades family, and thus has a strong, centuries-old link to the Belmonts. Make sense?]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: May 17, 2010, 09:01:28 AM
(Yeah 8D...but anyways I suppose it would make sense but we'd need to take and add some things, like the succubus from SoN and some other things like that.)

-----
That one Nun...