RPMVania

Flame · 269652

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2650 on: February 03, 2011, 03:37:30 PM
It was too late since Gaibon already hit Dan with his fireball attack.

"It's the same like last time"
Noted the grim reaper.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2651 on: February 03, 2011, 07:43:12 PM
Dan yelled out as he got hit, and was sent flying a short distance in the same direction morder went.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2652 on: February 04, 2011, 10:12:58 PM
Death finnaly started paying attention to the two heroes.
"Well done my warriors"
He praised Gaibon and Slogra
"Thou see it now? Thy power is no match for my warriors and yet thou dare to challenge my master?"

--------
Frankenstein's grip around Lisa tightened. The girl's eyes suddenly turned red, her face showed a demonic expression.

"Remember the fluid you were kept in? You think that you were safe from it? Fools, with the amplifier I can aweken the darkness inside you! This girl is the amplifier of the darkness wavelength. You will soon become my loyal servants. None of you will escape the effects, since the substance is spread all over my lab. You've lost!"

Lisa tried to free herself, but her struggles were useless.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2653 on: February 16, 2011, 09:38:58 AM
"Damn right we do." Said Morder, getting up from off the floor.

"This is nothing... I've had worse... We WILL take you down, and Afro will be stopped as well!"

And with that, he dashed towards Slogra and ran his sword through it's side.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2654 on: February 17, 2011, 07:36:04 PM
The demonic spearman was caught off guard, Morder's sword breaking him appart. Gaibon enraged by this turned red and prepared himself to shot a fireball at Morder.

-----

The demonic wavelenght emitting from LIsa affected everyone in the room, causing them pain and slowly corrupting them. Lisa was struggling for a while, but then she noticed that she can't do anything...This is what she was afraid off the moment she found out she was a demon. She started rememberring her adventure with the others...she always tried to help them and yet she is being as a tool to hurt them.
/" I guess you need a name...how about Lisa?"/
The demon girl released a loud screech. She wouldn't give up.  She was surrounded by a monsterous aura that slowly drove the doctor away from her.
" Why are you resisting? You are my creation! You must listen!"

Yelled the doctor at her. Suddenly Frankenstein was unable to hold the girl, his hand being ripped appart from the aura. He dashed away from her, the corrupting wavelength no longer spreading inside the room.
Lisa panted heavily, tears were visible in her eyes.

"I may be your creation, but I am still myself, I will fight for those I care for...I will do, what I want to do"

This surprised the doctor.  Similiar words were once spoken by his love Mary.
//" Why won't you just feed on me? After all, I'm just a human, food for the vampires!"
I may be a vampire..but I am myself. I will do whatever I can, even befriending a human..."//
Frankenstein was damaged, but his armor was beginning to restore itself, though he wasn't able to stand up...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2655 on: February 17, 2011, 08:50:34 PM
Morder Spun around just in time to catch the brunt of a large fileball

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2656 on: February 19, 2011, 06:23:29 AM
The demonic wavelength had an unusual affect on Bluebeard. He regained consciousness and pulled himself out of his sword, somehow becoming solid enough to pick up Hachi, lightning sparking from the blade. "I'm ready... For... Round two..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2657 on: February 19, 2011, 08:12:36 AM
(I was more hoping for a finishing attack...where are Mirby and J?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2658 on: February 19, 2011, 08:16:52 AM
((Don't know where they are, but Bluebeard doesn't have to actually do anything beyond this development adding a bit more pressure and stress to the Doc.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2659 on: February 22, 2011, 07:20:16 PM
Morder Spun around just in time to catch the brunt of a large fileball

Suddenly dan jumped over morder and arced towards Gaibon and thrusted the spear at his chest.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2660 on: February 23, 2011, 11:24:29 AM
Mirby's magic tried to resist the aura, but it was just shattered before it could form. The blow to her magic threw Mirby against the wall... it seemed that only those who were already deceased and in spirit form had their abilities bolstered by the aura. Those still in corporeal form were weakened and attacked by it. Mirby fought to retain consciousness but it was pretty hard.

[OoC: I've been playing WAAAAAAAY to much Phoenix Wright lately; otherwise that part would not be in red. :P ]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2661 on: February 23, 2011, 04:41:49 PM
(Hey Saphy, how about giving Bluebeard and Bjorn an epic fight? Since I guess Blue still wants his body back)
Remus and Alice used the chance and together with Ammes kept on attacking the doctor.
The doctor, though weakened managed to fight back all three of them, even though the group landed some hits, mainly thanks to ALice's time stoping powers.

Lisa looked over to Mirby. The girl then realised that she is still spreading the demon wavelength and she didn't know how to stop it.
The Claimh Solais glowed stronger, it's previous owner emerged from it's blade.
"Have you lost your fighting spirit?"
Asked Greg Morris.

The reaper watched his third minion fall at the hands of the hearoes.
"I guess play time is over. Thou shall see true despair before being devoured by me!"
Death summoned his scythe. The air in the room felt heavy, an ominious aura loomed there.
"The master must achieve his goals this time! Too much time has passed already!"
A third eye opened on Death's skull and suddenly his face and hands were engulfed in blue flames.
" PERISH MORTALS! TONIGHT I SHALL DINE ON YOUR SOULS!"

[And this plays]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2662 on: February 23, 2011, 11:55:37 PM
((They already did fight. And he does want his body back, but, last checked, Frankenstein stashed it away somewhere.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2663 on: February 24, 2011, 06:40:42 AM
(Franky didnĀ“t have it in the first place...as far as I remember)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2664 on: February 24, 2011, 07:19:20 AM
((The only thing Bjorn had to do with Bluebeard being without his body is leading the latter to the castle.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2665 on: February 24, 2011, 01:03:11 PM
((Really? I thought Bjorn was responsible for it...well, you can say that he was and bring that subplot to an end. THis RP should have ended long ago...))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2666 on: February 24, 2011, 09:01:21 PM
((Hmm.... OH! I know how to get it to all work out! Bjorn does have it, but because Bluebeard's body was sealed in the room before Bjorn had laid claim to this area of the castle.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2667 on: February 24, 2011, 09:08:01 PM
(Yeah, sure...just think of a fitting end for Bjorn.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2668 on: February 24, 2011, 09:25:54 PM
((I have an idea, if you don't mind him taking out the reaper.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2669 on: February 24, 2011, 09:44:15 PM
(I mind..the reaper was waiting to fight the heroes. It wouldn't be fair to Flame and Afro)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2670 on: February 24, 2011, 10:02:47 PM
((Then I'll need a little bit to figure it out. >.> ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2671 on: February 24, 2011, 10:05:47 PM
(( Well..you wouldn't have to if you just let him stay dead :P))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2672 on: February 24, 2011, 10:10:34 PM
((My original plan was for him to just sit and watch the action then assume control after Drac- er, Afrola was defeated, hence the immortality seal. Then the Doc went and incinerated his body.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2673 on: February 24, 2011, 10:42:11 PM
(that was for trying to steal the show :D)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2674 on: February 25, 2011, 03:11:49 AM
(You guys are just silly, if you remember I already have a possible Dracula constructor, possibly or else he'll be my next character.)