RPMVania

Flame · 269644

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2600 on: January 13, 2011, 07:47:00 PM
Frankenstein fired two grenades at his opponents.

---------

Dan's attack hit the beast from behind.  The Cerberus growled even more as one head was gazing at Morder while another was closely following Dan. Both heads shot fire at the two while the third was bombing them with fire balls from above.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2601 on: January 13, 2011, 08:33:30 PM
"Dan! I have an idea! We should try to get the heads to attack each other!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2602 on: January 16, 2011, 01:50:05 AM
Alucard picked himself up after the lightning strike. He threw two knives at the grenades as they reached the party.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2603 on: January 16, 2011, 02:59:08 AM
"How do we do that?" Asked Dan as he dodged the shot.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2604 on: January 16, 2011, 06:48:39 AM
"Alucard! Just swing horizontally!" Bluebeard snapped, several slits appearing horizontally. "I'll handle the rest!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2605 on: January 16, 2011, 10:36:07 PM
Metla continued to watch the fight from a distance, biding his time until he could figure out a way to get rid of the crazed doctor. In the mean time, small spider/mosquito hybrids came out and in to his body. Collecting samples from the doctors lab.

A few seconds before Frankestein began his onslaught, ST was prancing around merrily, not paying much attention to the utter chaos.

He then got bored of prancing around like an idiot for what seemed like months and decided to join the fray.

"Heh, might as well help this guys out." ST aimed his newly formed crossbow for the mechanical madman's legs and fired off one of his fairly large holy water dipped arrow. 

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2606 on: January 16, 2011, 10:55:46 PM
The arrow got simply deflected by the Doctor's hard leg.
"Joining the frey are we? We it's too late since you have already lost. Inside the grenades you destroyed was a deathly poisonous gas. Now it has been spread across the room. I'm not sure how much it affects you Mr. Alucard, but I', sure the woman won't survive the poisoning..."
Frankenstein looked at ST
"I should tear you appart like you did to my lab...But I'm not that kind of person..."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2607 on: January 17, 2011, 01:41:51 AM
ST grabbed the deflected arrow and held it like a sword.

"Are you the type to cuddle before bed time then?" the masked man teased...I think.

[Saphy, is Bjorn's ghost still in the room?] 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2608 on: January 17, 2011, 03:57:28 AM
((Yes))

Bjorn sighed. Apparently either his offer wasn't heard, or Metla wanted to finish business before going.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2609 on: January 17, 2011, 07:16:19 AM
"Maybe we could move in different paths to cause the heads to make their attacks hit each other... Its a long shot, but its worth it!" Morder said to Dan just as one of the heads launched a fireball at them. The dodged in split paths.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2610 on: January 17, 2011, 04:48:47 PM
"Lord Bjorn, can you repeat-eat yourself. I am afraid this predicament-ment we are in is a-a bit distracting." Metla whispered to his deceased companion.

The last of his collecting insects retreating to his body after gathering what was left of the doctor's samples.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2611 on: January 17, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
Dan dodged the split fire ball and replied,"Ok!".

He and morder ran towards each other and past each other, SO far it seemed like the heads followed them like morders plan wanted to. "I hope this works..." Dan mumbled nervously.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2612 on: January 17, 2011, 06:36:52 PM
The plan worked and the two heads hurt each other. The Hell hound stopped it's attack scowling in pain.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2613 on: January 18, 2011, 01:07:32 AM
The aura continued to glow brighter and brighter... Mirby charged Frankenstein, and at the last minute dodged with great speed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2614 on: January 18, 2011, 03:49:28 AM
"Alright, now while its stunned, busy with it's pain, we must attack it! One of us will run for the heads while the other goes for the back!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2615 on: January 21, 2011, 11:30:53 PM
Frankenstein looked down at Mirby.
" I should let the poison that is spreading in the air let slowly kill you, but"
Frankenstein was able to grab Mirby from bahind, making her drop the sword.

"Young lady!"
Yelled  Ed from withint the sword. The ghost couldn't control the sword because it was keeping the energy of Orlox still inside of it.

The doctor was ready to fry the girl using his electric powers.

(Note: DOA and Lucky, you can enter this fight if you are still interested)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2616 on: January 21, 2011, 11:44:01 PM
"Alright, Ill get the back." Dan replied as he quickly turned and ran towards the back. He jumped and landed on the massive canine, impaling the spear in it's back.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2617 on: January 22, 2011, 05:28:49 AM
Mirby stopped, suddenly aware that her plan of attack had failed. Her magic aura suddenly shrunk, and encapsulated her face. This created a bubble of fresh air to breath. She slammed her head back and smacked it into Frankenstein's head in an effort to escape.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2618 on: January 22, 2011, 08:55:15 AM
Morder took to the beast's heads while Dan stabbed it in the back, slicing across it's eyes, rendering one of its heads blind, and another one blinded by a bleeding gash on it's head over its eyes.

The beast howled in pain, and Morder took the opportunity and simultaneously sliced both of its front legs with his dual swords, darting out of the way before the creature's remaining able head tried to chomp don at him.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2619 on: January 23, 2011, 11:22:32 PM
"Bah! Screw this!" Bluebeard shouted, tired of waiting for Alucard to move. He made Hachi rise and swing straight down, the blade separating into sections connected by a length of some sort of cable, the section that was the tip of the blade coming down in Frankenstein's head. Bluebeard's hand came out of the blade and started trying again to rip the Doctor's soul from his body.

-----

"What I asked is if you were ready to go to your personal paradise?" Bjorn asked, the red and black shikigami floating next to him sweatdropping.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2620 on: January 24, 2011, 04:55:25 PM
Dan pulled the spear out awkwardly to inflict some internal damage and then vaulted over the beast's head, implaing the spear in the last head as he did. He landed next to Morder.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2621 on: January 24, 2011, 05:59:57 PM
Mirby was released from the Doctor's grip with her headbutt and quickly spun around to hold the doctor while Bluebeard's attempt to sever his soul was being performed.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2622 on: January 24, 2011, 08:10:48 PM
(Actually you would end up crushing your own skull...meh)
Frankenstein let go of Mirby, but not because of her headbutt, but because Bluebeards repeated attempt of pulling out his soul amused him.
Like last time Bluebeard was hit by some strong lightning like energy...thought it wasn't exactly electricity. The ghost let go of Frankenstein's spirit.
"Omnipotens Vox. That's the name of the glyph that not only powers my body, but it also binds  my soul to it. In other words I am immortal. My soul cannot be forcefully dragged out of this body and this body cannot be destroyed as long as I am connected to it."
Frankenstein opened his elbow and brought up another grenade. He crushed it in his hand, but instead of exploding the grenade released more poison into the air. Frankenstein looked at Mirby
" This dosis shoul be more than enough. I don't want to damage your body, so this will be the most fitting way. As for you ghastly sword"
The doctor grabbed Hachi and sent more of his Glyph's energy into it. The sword wasn't compatible with that sword of energy and weakened Bluebeard in the process, making him slowly lose control over his sword.

---------------

The moment the Cerberus released it's final breath, the two heroes were mercinlessly attacked by the personal guard of Death - Gaibon and Slogra. The blue dragon attacked Morder by spitting fireballs at him. Slogra tried to impale Dan with his trident

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2623 on: January 24, 2011, 09:27:35 PM
Morder did a barrel roll.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2624 on: January 25, 2011, 05:51:20 PM
[Who said I hit you hard enough for that? Could've been a gentle bump intended for surprise. :P ]

Mirby was thrown back, but she had an idea. If there was some way to counteract that glyph, then he could be defeated. But that was the only way. She looked around for Alucard, hoping he might be able to come up with something, but he was nowhere to be found. She felt herself getting weaker...