RPMVania

Flame · 269645

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2625 on: January 25, 2011, 08:53:55 PM
Dan Sidesteped and shielded himself with his spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2626 on: January 26, 2011, 06:57:26 PM
[Who said I hit you hard enough for that? Could've been a gentle bump intended for surprise. :P ]

Mirby was thrown back, but she had an idea. If there was some way to counteract that glyph, then he could be defeated. But that was the only way. She looked around for Alucard, hoping he might be able to come up with something, but he was nowhere to be found. She felt herself getting weaker...
[point taken :D]
Frankenstein threw the Hacchi to the ground.
"Why are you trying so hard? In all the years of research I never could understand it. Each time this castle raises a powerful individual or a group of strong people enter this castle and are able to outfight master Dracula.I admire their strength and courage but what is the point? They are clearly above humans, humans that can never satisfy them, humans that would betray them the moment they would notice their superiority. Humanity doesn't deserve to be protected. Humans have destroyed my researches and if it wasn't for my beloved Mary and for lord Dracula, they would destroy me!"
Frankenstein came closer to Mirby.
"You kept saying more than once your reasons, but I never could quite understand them. I don't even understand master Alucard, who betrayed his own father more than once...Tell me before you die. Would you even kill my creation..the girl you named Lisa, just to protect those humans?"
----------------

The demonic duo kept attacking the heroic duo with some impresive combo moves.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2627 on: January 26, 2011, 07:15:57 PM
"Yes I wo... wait, what? Lisa's your creation?!?" Mirby's eyes opened wide in shock at this revelation.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2628 on: January 26, 2011, 07:54:24 PM
"You didn't know? Oh right, you were too busy with Talyn and Sedo..."
The doctor was caught a little off guard.
"Well yes, 'Lisa' is my creation and she is also the fifth guard of the death seal that protects master Dracula. I modified the demon bat with what was left of my beloved Mary. She was a rare type of vampire- a legion bat. She was basically a swarn of bats that took shape of a human. She was deafeated by Greg Morris, but one bat remained. I merged this last remain of my beloved, some of my own blood and the demon bat to create her. Her purpose was to spy on you, to send me clearer information about all of you, of course without her knowledge.  He other purpose was to radiate a weak aura of darkness. With that everyone with light abilities would be slowly corrupted by it. This also helped with your tranformation to Talyn."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2629 on: January 26, 2011, 07:58:00 PM
Mirby listened... speechless. She had no idea what to do, what to say, to this latest development.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2630 on: January 26, 2011, 08:02:58 PM
"So...you are unable to give me a satisfying answer?"
Said the doctor dissapointed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2631 on: January 26, 2011, 08:06:55 PM
"I... I don't know what to say... but the very fact that you did this proves how inhuman you are! Hopefully... hopefully, she'll understand..."

(Speaking of which, where the hell is Lisa?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2632 on: January 26, 2011, 08:38:53 PM
"That's the kindess you could have told me."
Frankenstein reached out for her, but suddenly, Mirby wasn't there. Insted he was urrounded by a bunch of knives that flew right at him. He was able to deflect the but then pillars of light dropped at him. He was able to dash into safety but then he was attacked by a pack of energy wolfes that exploded with contact.
Mirby was lying next to the entrance surrounded by her companions - Alice, Ammes, Remus in his werewolf form and Lisa.
"I'm so glad that we weren't late! Are you alright Mirby?"
Asked Lisa.

(>.> I hope Lucky and DOA won't get mad that I speeded things up a little...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2633 on: January 26, 2011, 08:56:03 PM
"Yes... I am... but I'm afraid I've just learned something terrible.

"Lisa... you're one of the seals that need to be destroyed to get to Dracula..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2634 on: January 26, 2011, 09:00:57 PM
"Of course you aren't okay, wait I will heal you up...oh"
Lisa summoned some of her bats which then enterred Mirby's body, healing her injuries and also creating and anti venom against the poisoning.
"That..I knew that, we have been told by that vampire with the claws..."
Replied Lisa, not looking into Mirby's eyes.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2635 on: January 26, 2011, 09:09:14 PM
"I see... I honestly don't know what to do, short of asking you to martyr yourself. I mean... I can't destroy you. It would be too hard..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2636 on: January 26, 2011, 09:22:43 PM
"Young lady, don't burden yourself with that."
Replied Remus since Lisa wasn't able to talk with Mirby.

"Frankenstein! You used me and my siblings and you played with this humans. Because of your stupid experiments my brother and sister had to die, the rest of them was hurt! I found out that you were responsible for our curses!I finnaly figured it out. It was too big of a coicidence that you appeared all around Europe, exactly in the places where my siblings have been cursed into Lycans. If it wasn't for you, we would be still living peaceful lives!"

Lisa was shocked to hear the name Frankenstein and imidiately looked at the man who was fighting Mirby before.

" Silly, you should be grateful. I showed you the true nature of humans. But if you feel hatred towards me then come at me. I will give you a peaceful afterlife!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2637 on: January 27, 2011, 12:46:17 AM
Hachi had collapsed back into it's normal form, laying on the floor. Bluebeard himself was still in the sword, his arm feebly hanging out and slowly sinking in.

---

Bjorn, on the other hand, was ready to join in the fight. Several small shikigami that strongly resembled arrow heads flew at the doctor as Bjorn himself came to a stop near the group. "I see, so this is the girl." He said, mostly to himself as he examined Lisa. The red Blast Warp shikigami floated by his head, as well as the black one.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2638 on: January 27, 2011, 07:56:26 PM
(Don't kill her, please)
The doctor easily dispatched of the shikigamis by revealing a chainsaw in his arm, slashing trough them.
"Swalowing up your pride by helping humans? I thought death enlightens!"
Frankenstein the noticed Bjorn getting closer to Lisa. His usual smug impression was gone, looking serious for the first time.
-----
(Note: Is it okay if I take over Lucky's character Alice seeing as he hasn't shown up since november?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2639 on: January 28, 2011, 05:10:44 AM
((He's not going to kill her. There is always a loophole in seal-type things.))

"Tch... There is a difference between sucking up to humans and taking advantage of their assistance." Bjorn growled, the two shikigami reforming. "Besides." He said, grinning. "I just figured out how to be rid of both you and Death at once." He stated, the liquid metal shikigami oozing out of cracks in the floor and forming into a humanoid shape that strongly resembled Bjorn, which the aforementioned vampire ghost possessed.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2640 on: January 28, 2011, 06:17:04 AM
Mirby listened in stunned silence.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2641 on: January 28, 2011, 06:40:19 AM
(I was planning something else with her...)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2642 on: January 28, 2011, 10:49:58 PM
((Then don't mind me >.> ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2643 on: January 29, 2011, 09:04:53 PM
"Don't lay a finger on her, Frankenstein."  He leaped inbetween the two.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2644 on: February 02, 2011, 07:18:38 AM
Morder hacked and slashed at Gaibon, who kept trying to shoot fireballs at him.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2645 on: February 02, 2011, 07:34:53 PM
Frankenstein dashed past all his enemies and grabbed Lisa.

"Now, I will show you her strongest abiliy!"

-------------

Gaibon and Slogra did a combo attack against Morder.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2646 on: February 02, 2011, 07:41:43 PM
"Tch!" Alucard stood his ground, his hand grazing his knives.
"Just what are you going to do with her?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2647 on: February 02, 2011, 07:55:44 PM
Morder blocked Gaibon's fireball with his swords, and was thus caught off guard when Slogra rammed him from behind, sending him flying across the room.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2648 on: February 03, 2011, 03:10:34 AM
"Morder!" Dan shouted out and turned to look at Morder, dropping his guard for a moment.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2649 on: February 03, 2011, 03:20:21 AM
"Augh!" Morder grunted as he hit the floor.
"Ugh, I'll live, don't let your guard down!"