RPMVania

Flame · 269641

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2575 on: January 08, 2011, 10:53:52 PM
The scientist looked at his opponents and started talking in a polite fashion:

"SO, how are you planning to attack me? Are you going to rush at me all at once? Will you use someone as decoy and then strike from the back? Will you be gatherring enough energy to perform a powerful attack? Will you just hit on me in the hopes to hurt me?"

Frankenstein started laughing. It was a monotone nobleman's laugh.
" I know all your tactics, I even know the tactics of the Morris! I even know the tactics of the rotten vampire over there.You cannot defeat me in a fight!"

He continued in a polite voice. Why was he doing it?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2576 on: January 08, 2011, 10:59:58 PM
"You only have so many lives, dear doctor. You cannot stay alive for too long." His eyes narrowed.
"Of course, you can try to put up a good fight, either way this castle shall topple, along with your body, dead or alive."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2577 on: January 08, 2011, 11:01:53 PM
Mirby thought on it... He had been tracking them since they all entered the castle so he did have time to study them. Maybe even enough to predict them...

"I don't know how we'll win, but we shall prevail! We must, for this castle of antiquity is but a relic, a remnant of the past and it should stay there!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2578 on: January 08, 2011, 11:09:27 PM
"Dear Adrian, but the same can be said about you. You can be killed. Now that we are talking about killing, how many people have you killed recently my dear Adrian? can you remember their names? Or how they looked like?"
Asked the doctor. He then looked at Mirby.
" ah..another bold words from the young lady. You are quite fond of thse I have noticed. But you didn't seem that brave when you came across this castle."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2579 on: January 08, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
"That's because I am different from the meek girl who entered the castle. My experiences and my alliances have forged me into a strong woman. One who will not hesitate to kick your ass.

"And in case you're wondering, I've killed Medusa, Sedo, Sedina, Orlox, and a few others. I am not some heartless killing machine, no matter how hard you try to convince me otherwies, nor am I some weakling you can easily take control of and make me into a pawn, a slave!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2580 on: January 08, 2011, 11:16:57 PM
" Is that really the case? So far you were dependent on your pendant, your heritage, your weapon and your friends. But what is left? A loud mouthed coward a wild anymal with no teeth or claws. You easily fell for my trick once. Aren't you afraid of becoming Talyn once again?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2581 on: January 08, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
"I remember their faces, the ghosts haunt me on occassions. I am a monster, so I will kill like a monster does, to repent for those I killed and slain. Now then. More importantly, I do not want to hear more mockery from one who twists the bodies and souls of beings."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2582 on: January 08, 2011, 11:22:16 PM
"Maybe you didn't realize this, but myself and Talyn have made peace with each other. By combining our power we become even stronger, but that is a last resort. Please do not make me resort to it; it'll probably be the last thing you know in this world if you do."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2583 on: January 08, 2011, 11:27:58 PM
" I am a man of science, it is a scientist's  duty to keep their monster's in check. But if they can't, they must get rid of their monsters or even those they have been watching."
He turned over to Mirby.
"Oh so now you rely on your inner demons aswell? Where is thatt pride of yours you kept talking about? Joining up with a monster and carrying a monster inside you. Befriending monsters you have sworn to destroy. You two are such a pathetic couple"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2584 on: January 08, 2011, 11:35:28 PM
"No such thing as a scientist who uses monsters, dear Frankenstein. I shall punish you for those sins."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2585 on: January 08, 2011, 11:41:23 PM
Frankenstein continued in his polite, yet slightly provocative tone.
" No such think as the offspring of a devil who believes to be God. You have no right to judge me. The moster who slays his own kind but also innocents he wanted to protect. Maybe you want to kill me because I'm a human, like those who sold out your mother?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2586 on: January 09, 2011, 12:00:50 AM
"I am no God, I only see fit to protect those who my father wishes to anihilate. I only kill those who deserve it. And you, even if you were an angel, deserve death."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2587 on: January 09, 2011, 03:58:38 AM
"Are we just gonna stand here dialoguing, or fight so we can go take out Dracula?" Bluebeard asked, his voice echoing out of Hachi. "Besides, there are still some things he doesn't know yet. He has no idea what Hachi is capable of doing."

((Should Bjorn just blast Metla off to Vampire Paradise?))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2588 on: January 09, 2011, 09:25:41 AM
Before the group was aware of it, Frankenstein was already standing besides them and grabbed the tip of Hacchi and casually broke it off.
"You mean that I don't know anything about the sword that was long enough in my possession and I was able to analyse it to almost to molecular levels?I may not know about it's abilities but I can destroy it before you can use them."

The doctor then pointed his hands at Mirby and Alucard and released strong bursts of fire out of them.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2589 on: January 09, 2011, 09:49:26 AM
When Frankenstein broke the tip off, it almost instantly flew out of his grip and back onto the sword, cleanly slicing off the ends of the doctor's fingers as it did. The blade was slowly changing it's shape. "If you analyzed Hachi, then you'll know he's made from raiju fangs instead of metal. And raiju have this interesting trick they can do with their teeth." He said, the blade taking on the shape of a broadsword with jagged sides. "They can change 'em to whatever shape or hardness they need to." He finished, lightning expanding from the blade to surround the group in a fire-repelling barrier.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2590 on: January 09, 2011, 10:14:42 AM
The doctor stopped the flames.
"I think you didn't hear me. "
The cut fingers returned to his hand and reattached themselves.
"I also used this technique to create the weapons of my little Lycan squad. As long as the owner was alive their weapons couldn't be destroyed. as long as I am alive...I cannot be destroyed."
The doctor once again pointed his hands at the group.
"Nintesco"
He released a strong energy beam from his hands that pierced trough the electric shield

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2591 on: January 09, 2011, 07:24:39 PM
"They aren't inner demons if they don't haunt you anymore. And Talyn... she doesn't haunt me anymore." With that, Mirby blocked the Nitesco blast with the Claimh Solais, deflecting it to some degree into a distant corner of the room.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2592 on: January 09, 2011, 07:37:25 PM
Alucard stepped away from the blast.
"Seems that we'll just have to remove you from the body then." Alucard's left hand was suddenly engulfed in purple flames.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2593 on: January 10, 2011, 01:08:10 AM
Morder and Dan jumped out of the way of the fireballs, and retaliated with their blades, swinging at the beast

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2594 on: January 11, 2011, 06:19:00 PM
The two were able to slash at one of the cerberus' paws. The beast howled in pain and tried to bite the two out of anger.
---------
Frankenstein stopped his attack and walked over to the electric shield. He used his own electricity to cause the shield to harm both Mirby and Alucard instead

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2595 on: January 12, 2011, 03:58:15 AM
"YAAA!!" Mirby exclaimed as electricity surged through her body. She tried to focus, and plunged the blade into the floor, grounding her. The shock ceased, and she renewed her attack.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2596 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:56 PM
Hachi started absorbing the electricity and the blade started, growing? Yes, the blade was definitely growing as it absorbed electricity. "If you're gonna do something, do it now!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2597 on: January 12, 2011, 08:58:50 PM
Greg morris started talking with MMirby.
"Ok miss I've finished absorbing the vampire, Now wait the right moment and release the energy in a powerful slash!"

"I guess we are done playing then"
Dr. Frankenstein dashed backwards. When he was far enough he stopped and pointed his elbows at his opponents. The elbows opened to reveal to grenade launcher inside them.
"No matter how strong the sword is, if it can hit the opponent it's useless"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2598 on: January 13, 2011, 03:17:20 AM
"So wait until the opportune moment, eh?" A character from a movie Mirby saw once flashed in her mind... Suddenly, Mirby's battle aura began to glow brighter and more radiant...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2599 on: January 13, 2011, 07:33:54 PM
>_>
<_<
*Morder attacks the Mutt*

Dan, cirles around and tries to attack the beast from behind.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...