Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 38024

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #425 on: December 04, 2014, 08:44:43 AM
"I didn't do anything to him!" Illana protested.  "I got him in a trade a while ago, and I think he might've been abused.  The thing is, I've no idea what happened to him."

She pet Scizor and offered some marshmallows, which the Pokemon munched on.  Scizor looked at Fenice and shrank into an even smaller ball.  "Nononono... No eyes on Skee-zor..."

(And I must bed.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #426 on: December 04, 2014, 08:55:07 AM
Goh was almost trembling with anger, moving to stand between Fenice and Illana. "That's enough, you brute!" She declared in her disguised voice, spreading her arms. "You're scaring the poor scizor!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #427 on: December 04, 2014, 09:02:20 AM
Fenice lumbered back.

"MY SINCERE APOLOGIES! I INITIALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS YOUNG LADY WAS HURTING THAT POOR SCIZOR! AND NOW I HAVE INADVERTENTLY SCARED THE SCIZOR! MY HUMBLEST APOLOGIES!!"

As Fenice bowed apologetically, he noticed the Team Fauna badges pinned onto their tops. Upon closer inspection, these 2 matched the description provided by the great leader.

"ARE THE TWO OF YOU THE NEWEST RECRUITS TO OUR FINE ESTABLISHMENT?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #428 on: December 04, 2014, 06:40:37 PM
"Y-yes..." Illana was a bit distracted, still trying to calm her Scizor.  On her shoulder, Zubat's ears flattened against his head.

"Dinnae think 'e's gonna relax if 'is wanker keeps yellin' at 'im."

"No eyes on Skee-zor!  Don't put Skee-zor in the crib!  Skee-zor's a good boy!" Scizor's wings were still buzzing nervously and he hid his head between his pincers.

"You're a good boy, buddy.  No one's gonna hurt you," Illana soothed as she stroked his cowed head.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #429 on: December 05, 2014, 11:02:51 AM
"Yes we are." Goh huffed, crossing her arms and trying to calm down a little. "But if you don't take a step back and move your attention away from that poor scizor, we might have to reconsider! We did join to try to get help for the poor dear, after all. And sending him into a panic attack is highly counter-productive!"

[I'm very tempted to have Sapph appear in a similar manner as Sakura, only dressed as a ho-oh-themed sentai hero rather than wearing a zekrom cloak.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: December 05, 2014, 02:15:32 PM
Fenice slowly backed away, still bowing, until he was back to the platform.

"My sincerest apologies. The word of our great leader can be very... Overwhelming to say the least. However we all can be enlightened, and today, I am the one to be enlightened. Brothers! Sisters! Let's sincerely welcome our latest family members! But let's be calm for the poor Scizor."

The crowd clapped slowly, in waves, like some orchestrated performance.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #431 on: December 05, 2014, 05:38:49 PM
"Enlightened, and light on, turn lights on, keep the nightlight on, Skee-zor's afraid of the dark..."

"I have no idea what happened to him, and his old trainer didn't know, either," Illana wrapped her arms around the cowering Scizor and pulled him close to hold him.

"At least 'at blowhard stopped yellin'.  Startin' t' freak me out, that," Zubat muttered.  His ears were still ringing.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #432 on: December 07, 2014, 06:00:42 AM
"Much better." Goh said, nodding, almost breaking character again before she smiled. "Do continue, just keep it down a little so Scizor doesn't have another panic attack."

[Bleh, crap post...]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: December 07, 2014, 06:30:31 AM
"Ahem, alright. As I was saying, it was our glorious leader that paved the way for us. It was his teachings that enlightened us all... That showed us the errors of our old ways. But it's not too late for the others! There is still time to enlighten them like the way we have been enlightened! For our families!! FOR THE POKEMON!!"

The crowd cheered out, forgetting about the spooked Scizor.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #434 on: December 07, 2014, 06:52:22 AM
The sudden, loud eruption of whoops and hollers startled Scizor and he let out a frightened scream.  Curled in a tight ball, he shivered in Illana's arms, his head ducked and his shoulders hunched.  His wings were buzzing uncontrollably, and he began to cry.

Illana held the Pokemon close and cuddled him protectively, trying to soothe him. "Shh... shh shh shh... It's okay... It's okay, no one's going to hurt you..."

Zubat turned an eyeless glare toward the crowd. "Those bloody wankers!  Makin' 'im cry like 'at!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #435 on: December 07, 2014, 07:59:50 AM
Goh glared at the crowd when they started cheering. Normally, she'd be getting severely pissed off at them, but she had a character to keep, and it really wasn't the large man's fault... Sorta.

[I think maybe someone needs to crash this rally.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #436 on: December 07, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
(I'm about to end it anyways. XD)

"Thank you for your time, citizens of Rustboro! You have been a great crowd. Now go forth and spread the word of our glorious leader!"

With one fist pump, Fenice dismounted from the platform again, and walked over to Illana.

"I am terribly sorry. If you and your friends don't mind, how about we have a private Q&A session someplace else?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #437 on: December 07, 2014, 08:43:29 AM
Illana nodded and stood, helping Scizor to his feet. "C'mon, buddy, let's get you a drink of water.  We'll go someplace safe, okay?"

Scizor shook his head and wrapped his arms around Illana's waist, hooking his pincers together. "Nononono... No nice men in white... Skee-zor no want to go in the crib..."

"You'll be okay... We'll go get a drink and a snack, okay?  How's that sound?" Illana stroked his head and stumbled a bit, as Scizor clung tightly to her and tangled her feet.

"Skee-zor want cookies and milk.  Skee-zor's a good boy?" He looked up to Illana for assurance.

Illana smiled and pet his head some more. "Scizor's a good boy."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #438 on: December 07, 2014, 08:56:45 AM
Goh sighed for a moment before reaching into her backpack and pulling out a baggie of, what looked like, white goo, and held it out to Illana. "It's a bit gooey and smushed from traveling, but I guarantee he'll like it." She said, the scent of marshmallow coming from the baggie of goo.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #439 on: December 07, 2014, 09:10:29 AM
Illana took the bag and showed it to Scizor, who stuck his snout in it.  He looked up at Illana. "Treat for Skee-zor?"

"Treat for Scizor.  It's a bit smushed, but once we get where we're going--and get some napkins and a drink--you can have as much as you want," Illana nodded, petting his head.

Zubat peered into the bag, "'E's gonna be all sticky!  'E'll 'ave 'at stuff all over 'im!  Th' neighbors'll tink y've been up t' somethin'..."

Illana's face flushed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #440 on: December 07, 2014, 09:17:39 AM
Fenice laughed at the sudden blushing of Illana, not knowing the reason behind it. Gai appears behind Fenice, after finally snapping out of his self-induced trance.

"If there's no objections, please follow me."

Gai looked confused at Fenice's comment.

"What happened?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #441 on: December 07, 2014, 09:32:37 AM
"He's leading us someplace quiet, Gai." Goh said, following after Fenice. He seems to legitimately believe that they're doing good... She thought, starting to feel a little guilty that she was going to shatter the delusions of so many people, but then only getting more pissed because she now knew that whoever was in charge was just using peoples' beliefs to meet their own ends.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #442 on: December 07, 2014, 09:42:01 AM
Illana followed Fenice and Goh, stumbling a bit as Scizor walked alongside her, still clinging to her waist. "I'm getting thirsty, too.  I'm sorry, but that crowd was just too much for me, you know?  Too many people and too much noise."

"Where Skee-zor's blankie?" Scizor looked around for a moment, but then nuzzled his face into Illana's shirt.  "Skee-zor want his blankie!"

"I'll get your blankie once we get inside, okay?  We're almost there," Illana rubbed the Pokemon's shoulder, and then tripped over his legs.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: December 07, 2014, 10:24:05 AM
The group walked away from the still cheering crowd, and was soon at the entrance to the Petalburg Forest. As they entered, a swarm of Beautifly flew by, their Silver Powder glistening in the sunlight.

"This place will do."

Fenice stopped, and the 2 Grunts that were following them flanked his sides. Gai looked around here, there were some Pokemon peering out from the various shadows.

"So... Why did you choose here?"

"Well, this place... There's an abundant number of various species of Pokemon that live here. But in recent times, strange extreme weather caused alien species to appear... And some were even introduced by Trainers... The ecosystem took a beating, and till now, is still recovering..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #444 on: December 07, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
Illana looked around and had managed to extricate herself from Scizor's grip long enough to dig through her bag.  She pulled out a rolled blanket and unrolled it, handing it to the Pokemon. "Here's your blankie."

Scizor took the blanket, threw it over his head, and wrapped it around his shoulders and wings like a cloak. "Skee-zor in da hood!"

On Illana's shoulder, Zubat surveyed the surrounding area. "I cannae say I like this...  Pretty, but why'd 'ey drag us all th' way out 'ere if 'ey jus' wanna talk?"

"No idea.  Stay sharp, though," Illana pulled out the bag of smushed marshmallows and offered it to Scizor, who was flapping his blanket like a pair of bird wings.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #445 on: December 07, 2014, 10:59:29 AM
"Would I be correct to assume that the trainer-introduced species are the result of irresponsible trainers over-breeding their pokemon and releasing the ones that don't meet their standards?" Goh asked, tilting her head. Of course, she was well aware of that issue, but she had also been learning that the 'undesirable' bred pokemon were now more often being traded or gifted to trainers who didn't care about the desirable features.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #446 on: December 07, 2014, 11:12:44 AM
Z happened to be still walking towards Rustboro when she spied 2 of the kids she saw in Petalburg, a Fauna Sub Commander, and the disguised Goh who she only recognized due to her Aura reading abilities.

Following her was a Monochrome Shroomish. She found him huddling in the grass trying avoid predators due to his coloring and gave him some berries so he took a liking to her because of that though she had not actually captured him yet.

"Hmmm very interesting." Z said softly to herself as she kept herself hidden to watch the proceedings.

"Shroo?" The Shroomish cried.

"Keep quiet little guy." Z stated softly "Don't want to get the big guy riled up about you."

The Shroomish nodded and watched with her curious about what was going on.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #447 on: December 07, 2014, 11:40:03 AM
Another figure was keeping an eye on the conversation, mostly hidden under a brown cloak, save for a slight gleam that came from under the hood. While they were definitely far enough from the conversation to avoid detection by the large man, the 3 trainers, and their pokemon, they would easily be noticed by Z, and she would easily be able to tell who they were.

[spoiler][Its Sapph in a disguise under the cloak.][/spoiler]
[And now I head to bed.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: December 07, 2014, 11:40:44 AM
"Would I be correct to assume that the trainer-introduced species are the result of irresponsible trainers over-breeding their pokemon and releasing the ones that don't meet their standards?" Goh asked, tilting her head. Of course, she was well aware of that issue, but she had also been learning that the 'undesirable' bred pokemon were now more often being traded or gifted to trainers who didn't care about the desirable features.
Fenice narrowed his eyes in irritation.

"Yes. What you assume is indeed the case. Trainers... ESPECIALLY the more experienced Veterans, Experts and Ace Trainers... THESE Trainers have been dumping their... "Undesirable" Pokemon here. And it's not just here. You might be thinking... But these Trainers have also decided to trade them to other Trainers! And you are correct again. However, that's only a minority. The majority still think that dumping is a hell lot easier to do than find another Trainer to trade. And experience has taught us the cruel truth. Just ask any Kalosian and their Route 7."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #449 on: December 07, 2014, 11:46:23 AM
Z rolled her eyes since she had been to Route 7 in Kalos, what he said was complete bullshit.  Z then looked behind her when she noticed another presence, one that she recognized.  She shook her head and sighed, some things would never change.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection