Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 37612

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: December 02, 2014, 02:08:00 AM
(Zubat should come with a translator...)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #376 on: December 02, 2014, 02:54:22 AM
The disguised Goh walked up to the Team Fauna booth with a smile on her face. "Hello~ I was hoping if you could help me with joining~" She greeted, her voice slightly higher and cheerful-sounding. Had to be sure this person knew more than the guy on the phone did.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: December 02, 2014, 03:08:30 AM
Goh could hear some rustling within the booth, before a voice spoke out.

"Will attend to you shortly!"

A bit more rustling, and a female dressed in a light brown lab coat, with a similarly-colored beret and a stylished letter F on it. She looked about in her 20s, though it could be due to the really thick glasses she's wearing.

"Welcome to the Rustboro branch of the Team Fauna Recruitment Center! So you would like to join Team Fauna? That is awesomely great!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #378 on: December 02, 2014, 04:18:54 AM
"Yes I would~ But, with everything that's been happening lately, I'd like to know who the boss is. It'd be a shame if I join to do good and it turns out to be a sham." Goh said, gauging the recruiter's reaction. She was fairly certain that the answer of who the boss was would be avoided, so she wanted to see how.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: December 02, 2014, 04:59:37 AM
"Ahhh... Curious about our hierarchy! Well, Team Fauna is a large organization, as such, it is divided into smaller teams of about 10 officers. Each team is led by a supervisor, who reports to a senior supervisor. A senior would have 5 supervisors under him, and our director heads the whole team, being the supervisor to 2 senior supervisors."

The officer panted a bit, before continuing.

"To be honest, no one has seen our director, except for the 2 senior supervisors. However, they also receive orders directly from him, so we know he's always looking out for us!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #380 on: December 02, 2014, 05:35:33 AM
"And who are the senior supervisors?" Goh asked, sounding genuinely interested. Already this lady told her a lot more than the phone operator did, and, if she pretended to be interested long enough, she'd have her targets acquired.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: December 02, 2014, 05:43:16 AM
"One is a lady named Calene, word is she's very loyal to our director. The other is a man named Fenice. He's huge in size, very intimidating..."

The officer shivered at the thought of Fenice's size.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #382 on: December 02, 2014, 05:48:51 AM
"Are there pictures of them?" Goh asked, her tone shifting slightly to be a little airy. If she had pictures, she could figure out where to start looking.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: December 02, 2014, 07:16:03 AM
"There might be... Give me a moment. While I'm finding it, would you kindly fill up this form, so that we can process your application, and give you a nifty name card?"

The officer pushed toward Goh a clipboard, with an application to join Team Fauna clipped on.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #384 on: December 02, 2014, 12:08:14 PM
Illana walked over to look. "They are really organized..."

"Now don' y' be gettin' any ideas, lass!  Y'know 'ey're a lot o' twats!"

"I'm not interested, sheesh," Illana hissed under her breath, hoping the recruiter didn't see or hear her chattering Zubat, regardless of anyone being able to understand him.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #385 on: December 04, 2014, 02:25:42 AM
Goh hesitated a moment, quickly debating whether or not to fill out the application or just reveal herself and try to intimidate the officer for whatever other information she may have had. Ultimately, she chose to infiltrate Team Fauna, filling out the paperwork with the name 'Shaundi Lier'.

[Bad name pun ahoy!]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #386 on: December 04, 2014, 02:52:05 AM
In the meantime, Illana accessed a very convenient PC and exchanged one of her Pokemon for another. 

On her shoulder, Zubat immediately recognized the Poke Ball. "Aw, no, yer not bringin' out yer spastic, are ye?"

"Don't call him that," Illana reprimanded.  "Besides, he needs the socialization."

If Zubat had eyes, he would have rolled them as Illana released her other Pokemon.  A Scizor appeared in front of them, and after looking around, it ducked its head and hunched up its shoulders, looking to Illana for approval.

Illana nodded to the Pokemon and motioned for it to join her by her side. "Hey, Scizor.  How you doing, buddy?"

The Scizor quickly went to Illana's side, still maintaining the hunched posture as he shook a bit and looked around nervously. "Skee-zor is a good boy!  Skee-zor is good for Illana!  No crib for Skee-zor!"

Immediately, Illana's face flushed as Zubat groaned on her shoulder. "Ix nay on the rib-cay!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: December 04, 2014, 03:04:19 AM
(I think you have succeeded in making a Scizor adorable.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: December 04, 2014, 03:13:56 AM
After rummaging through the booth, the officer returned with one photo. The photo was a group shot of a recent team building event. When she got back to the counter, she noticed that the new applicant had filed up the application form, and was in glee.

"Thank you for joini-"

Her words were cut short when she noticed the hunched Scizor. Her face went pale, and exclaimed.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SCIZOR!?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #389 on: December 04, 2014, 03:21:37 AM
Illana's own face paled, and Scizor hid behind her.  Zubat let out another groan, knowing a bit too much of the Scizor's history. "'ave fun explainin' 'at one..."

After a moment, Illana put her arm around her Scizor's shoulders. "I got him in a trade a while ago, and I think he might've been abused..."

"A good boy, a good boy, yes!  Skee-zor promises!  Skee-zor's been a good boy, yes?"

"Yes, yes you've been a good boy, buddy," Illana patted his chitinous shoulder.

"Skee-zor is a good boy!  Good boys get treats.  Skee-zor likes marshmallows mushy on the inside!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: December 04, 2014, 03:29:27 AM
The officer's mouth was agape with horror and disgust.

"ABUSED!? I can't believe this! This is the reason why we, Team Fauna, believe in our team mission, to prevent such cases from happening. You must join us! We can provide proper channels of rehabilitation for that Scizor! No... Both of you and your friend are now official members of Team Fauna!!"

The officer pulled out 2 badges from under the counter, shaped like a stylished letter F, as a familiar chime rang out.

*dun dun-dun dun!*

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #391 on: December 04, 2014, 03:47:50 AM
*dun da-dun dun DUUUUNNNNNNNNNN*

Illana stared blankly at the badge in her hand and her new membership.  Behind her Scizor peered timidly at it and gave it a gentle poke with his pincer.

"That a treat for Skee-zor?"

It took a moment, but Illana shook her head and dug around in her bag for the packet of marshmallows and gave a few to Scizor. "This is a treat for Scizor."

Happily, Scizor chewed on the marshmallows and then retreated behind Illana, the Team Fauna agent's watchful eye making him nervous.  "Nononono... No eyes on Skee-zor."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #392 on: December 04, 2014, 03:56:32 AM
"Oh dear, you poor scizor..." Goh sighed, almost dropping her facade before being given a Team Fauna badge. "I have a lovely recipe for marshmallows that I'm sure he'll adore~" She said to Illana before turning to the recruiter. "Is there anywhere we need to go?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: December 04, 2014, 04:01:52 AM
"Well... There will be a scheduled rally in front of the Pokemon Trainer School. One of the senior supervisors will be giving a speech there. You can gather and listen, and introduce yourselves after the rally is over. He or she would most likely welcome you with open arms. Or bearhugs."

The officer shivered a bit at the end, recalling an incident at the team building event.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #394 on: December 04, 2014, 04:12:24 AM
"Alrighty, we'll be there~" Goh said in a sing-song voice, the gears in her head turning to try to figure out how to get the information she needs without compromising her new ticket to free information.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: December 04, 2014, 04:16:52 AM
Gai had been staring at the merchandise, being ignored until he saw Goh and Illana getting badges.

"Can I have one too? I'm with them too."

The officer turned to look at Gai, and smiled.

"Sure! Why didn't you say so earlier?"

"Well, I wasn't part of the plot yet, so I didn't speak out. But now I have relevance again!"

The officer stared at Gai, as a flock of Murkrow flew by outside the university.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #396 on: December 04, 2014, 04:22:08 AM
Scizor began swatting at the air. "Nevermore!  Nevermore!  Peck their eyes out!  The Murkrow still is sitting, still is sitting upon the pallid bust of Pallas above the chamber door!"

Illana turned around and grabbed Scizor by the arms in order to calm him. "Easy!  Easy!"

Zubat heaved a groan. "Y'shoulda left 'im in th' box."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #397 on: December 04, 2014, 04:34:04 AM
"Oh dear..." Goh didn't really have much to say about either Scizor's behavior or what Gai said.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: December 04, 2014, 04:37:18 AM
Gai laughed nervously.

"Ehehe... How about we make our way to the rally spot?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #399 on: December 04, 2014, 04:41:35 AM
Illana nodded, finally getting Scizor to calm down enough to follow her without being so timid or excited. "Yeah, let's go to the rally."

Scizor took the hem of Illana's t-shirt in his pincers and followed her to the door. "Rally!  Rally, tally, tally ho!  Sally forth, away we go!"