Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 37606

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #400 on: December 04, 2014, 04:51:18 AM
Goh waited until they were out of earshot of the officer before speaking again. "So, I have a plan that is going to be a little bit stupid, and it involves you two playing along." She started, looking at Scizor slightly worriedly. "After the rally and once we get to talk to the person in charge of it, I'm going to drop my disguise and beat or scare as much information as I can out of them. Then I'm going to flee and take up this disguise behind the pokemon center to make it look like I was knocked out and replaced while you two weren't looking." The disguised young woman explained. "You follow?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #401 on: December 04, 2014, 04:58:15 AM
"This sounds risky, mate..." Zubat seemed worried. 

"I know, but we might get the information we need," Illana chewed on her bottom lip.  She had a feeling that Zubat was right.

"I'm not sure if gettin' inta a bit o' a scrap'll work.  What if y' run inta a bigger git?  'E'd pummel yer face right proper."

Illana nodded. "Fighting might be a bit too risky.  If it's a rally, though, you might get more info, 'cause people are more willing to give it, you know?  Crowd mentality and all that."

Scizor peered out from behind Illana at Goh. "No crib for Skee-zor.  Skee-zor is a good boy."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #402 on: December 04, 2014, 05:04:29 AM
"Unless they can toss a snorlax like a baseball, I ain't worried about getting beaten." Goh said nonchalantly. "Though, I do see your point in it being a risky gamble. Especially if I don't get to the pokemon center fast enough to be found unconscious." Then she smiled at Scizor. "And back there, I was being serious about my marshmallow recipe."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #403 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:02 AM
"Could you run through that again, this time at a snail's pace?"
Gai replied, looking confused.

Back at the recruitment counter, the officer smiled and went back to the back of the booth, away from view. She collapsed, unconscious, as an invisible something picked up the phone that was hanging by the wall.

The phone rang in Mr. P's office. Mr. P was just enjoying a spot of Earl Grey, and a scone, when he picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"3 new memberssssssssssssssss!"

"Good. These people are so easy to fool. Ghetsis was a fool that relied too much on a freakish man-child. If you want to rule... You have to do it yourself!"

"Next phassssssssssssssse, Master?"

"Not yet. Prof. Hypno has been a huge help in our plans, his inventions have helped so many Pokemon like him... And helped me amass a Pokemon army, that's completely loyal to me at the drop of a PokeDollar! Let Fenice know that there are new recruits coming to the rally."

"Assssssssssss you wish!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #404 on: December 04, 2014, 05:08:49 AM
[Was she a puppet? o3o]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: December 04, 2014, 05:10:20 AM
(Well yea. :P It was Malamar all along.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #406 on: December 04, 2014, 05:32:14 AM
(Time to zombie! *brrrraaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnsssss*)

As they approached the rally, Illana could feel Scizor's pace slowing, which tugged on her shirt. "Oh geez... crowds.  He doesn't like crowds."

"Put 'im in 'is Ball, 'en," Zubat huffed.

Illana nodded and pulled out the Poke Ball and showed it to Scizor. "You want to go back in your Ball?  It's a big crowd..."

Scizor shook his head. "Nononono.  Skee-zor be brave!  Big crowd, little crowd, round and and round they go!  Skee-zor the mighty!  Skee-zor the brave!"

"Okay, then, just stay close to me, buddy, okay?"

Scizor nodded and resumed his grip on Illana's t-shirt. "Skee-zor brave!  Skee-zor's a good boy!  Good boys are brave and Skee-zor's a good boy!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #407 on: December 04, 2014, 05:34:27 AM
(I'm suddenly imagining Scizor as Gollum now. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #408 on: December 04, 2014, 05:37:25 AM
(He has the same voice. XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #409 on: December 04, 2014, 05:38:33 AM
"Don't worry about the plan, Gai. I just realized it could cause more harm than good." She said in a quiet voice, thinking. "Besides, we have a bit more business to attend to, and chaos would make it difficult..." She added, seeing the crowd.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: December 04, 2014, 05:42:08 AM
Gai noticed the huge crowd and nodded.

"Wow, this js larger than anything in Petalburg..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #411 on: December 04, 2014, 05:51:39 AM
Upon hearing Gai mention Petalburg, Scizor's wings flattened and he hunched himself over and got so close to Illana as to almost trip her. "Nonononono... Skee-zor don't want to go in the crib..."

Illana reached around to pat Scizor on the head. "Easy, easy... We won't go in the crowd, okay?  We'll go around them."

"'Ate to say it, but I agree wi' Scizor.  'At crowd's too much fer me." Even Zubat started to hunch over.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #412 on: December 04, 2014, 05:57:34 AM
"We should probably stay on the outskirts of this crowd then. Your zubat and scizor getting overly anxious might freak my ditto out, which would completely blow my cover." Goh said, making a motion that looked like she was patting her own shoulder (while really reassuring the ditto that disguised her).

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: December 04, 2014, 06:10:34 AM
"Duly not- Hey! The crowd seems to be getting hype up."

Just as Gai said this, the crowd roared into a fervor, as 2 people entered the scene from the left, with huge man following behind them. The man was really tall... And huge... Like a Hariyama. And yet, he has some form of charisma that is causing some people in the crowd to faint. Females, and males alike.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #414 on: December 04, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
Illana moved to a spot somewhere near the front, while still avoiding the crowd at a reasonable distance so as not to upset her Pokemon.  Zubat remained quiet, while Scizor cowered behind her, still holding the hem of her shirt in his pincers.  While keeping her eyes on the newcomer, Illana fed Scizor some marshmallows and assured him that he was being a good boy.

Finally, Zubat could keep his mouth shut no longer. "Don't like th' look o' 'at bloke..."

"Don't like the look of him!" Scizor repeated around a mouthful of marshmallows and the hem of Illana's shirt.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #415 on: December 04, 2014, 07:14:23 AM
Goh had cautiously followed Illana to near the front, feeling her ditto shuddering. It wasn't so much the crowd that bothered the transformed pokemon as much as the particular vibe they were giving off. "Do not like..." Meatball quietly whispered along with Scizor and Zubat, nodding Goh's head.

[Reminder: Meatball is the name of Goh's ditto.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: December 04, 2014, 07:21:11 AM
The human Hariyama made his way towards a makeshift platform, and with a bit of effort, climbed onto it. The platform creaked under his weight, but seemed to be hanging on.

"GOOD AFTERNOON, CITIZENS OF RUSTBORO! WE ARE FROM TEAM FAUNA, AND WE ARE HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF OUR GLORIIUS LEADER! MY NAME IS FENICE, AND I WILL BE YOU GUIDE TO ENLIGHTENMENT!!"

The crowd screamed in delight, lapping up everything Fenice said.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #417 on: December 04, 2014, 07:27:15 AM
"Too loud..." Scizor cowered behind Illana, chewing on the hem of her shirt.

Zubat nodded. "Larder's got a set o' lungs on 'im..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #418 on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:14 AM
"His bark's decent, and he looks like he might have some bite, too..." Goh quietly remarked, debating on going through with her plan anyway, since the guy looked like he could take a hit or two. That said, she herself was enough proof that looks were deceiving.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: December 04, 2014, 07:55:19 AM
"AS YOU ALL KNOW, POKEMON HAVE BEEN ON THIS PLANET FAR LONGER THAN EVEN THE FIRST HUMAN TO EVER WALK ON THIS FINE PLANET. POKEMON CAN SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN! BUT CAN IT BE SAID THAT WE HUMANS CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT POKEMON? NO!! POKEMON HAVE BEEN WILLING TO HELP US!! AND EVEN FIGHT ALONGSIDE US! TO GROW! TO EVOLVE!! I DO NOT DOUBT A SINGLE MOMENT THAT POKEMON ARE WILLING TO HELP US HUMANS IN ANY WAY THEY CAN! HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THAT... DESPICABLE PEOPLE THAT MAKE USE OF POKEMON FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT! SOME PEOPLE EVEN... ABUSE POKEMON!! TAKE THE MONOVIRUS EPIDEMIC!! PROFESSOR BIRCH SAID HE IS WORKING ON A CURE... BUT IS HE REALLY!? WE HAVE FOUND POKEMON CARCASSES!! ALL DISCOLOURED!! ALL DEAD!!! HOW MANY MORE POKEMON MUST SUFFER UNDER HIS RESEARCH!? AND TRAINERS!! THEY THINK SUCH POKEMON ARE RARE! AND THEY DELIBERATELY CATCH THEM BEFORE THE POKEMON CAN HEAL THEMSELVES!! AND WHAT DO THESE TRAINERS DO? SPREAD THE VIRUS!! SO THAT THEY CAN CATCH MORE!? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!? POKEMON SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE!! TO HEAL!! NOT FORCED INTO THESE CIRCUMSTANCES!!"

Fenice boomed out, like some sort of preacher, with the crowd shouting out at appropriate times along with him, dancing, shaking, singing praise to Team Fauna.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #420 on: December 04, 2014, 08:08:09 AM
Scizor shrank even more at the mention of abuse and carcasses.  Both pincers were hooked firmly to Illana's shirt and the hem of it was in his mouth as he chewed on it.  The more Fenice shouted, the more uneasy he became. 

Zubat turned his head to check, and then whispered to Illana. "May wanna Ball 'im... 'E's not doin' well..."

Illana nodded and readied Scizor's Ball.  "Okay, buddy... It's time to go back in your Ball for a nap..."

"NO!  No crib!  Skee-zor a good boy!  Skee-zor a good boy!" And with that, he tore Illana's shirt and ran off with a piece of fabric in his mouth.  Fortunately, he didn't go far; just toward the corner of a building not far from the podium, where he cowered in a ball, shaking.

Illana ran after him, muttering under her breath and pulling out the packet of marshmallows.

"Ye found 'is trigger, lass." Zubat fluttered behind her and alighted on her shoulder when she reached her cowering Scizor.

"Wish I knew what happened to you, buddy..." Illana offered some marshmallows while trying to comfort the panicking Pokemon.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #421 on: December 04, 2014, 08:25:42 AM
Goh had to restrain herself to keep from attacking the large man on the podium when Scizor panicked and fled. Though, Meatball was helping to hold her back.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #422 on: December 04, 2014, 08:30:28 AM
Gai just stood there... Seemingly mesmerized by Fenice. Fenice noticed the movement in the crowd, and looked towards the direction of Illana.

"YOU THERE! WHAT IS THE MATTER THAT HAS YOU HUDDLED INTO THAT CORNER? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ENLIGHTENED?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #423 on: December 04, 2014, 08:35:04 AM
Illana turned around. "Uh... My Scizor panicked.  He doesn't handle crowds real well, you know?  I'm trying to calm him down."

Scizor was still huddled in a shaking ball, his pincers rattling and his wings buzzing nervously.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #424 on: December 04, 2014, 08:39:54 AM
Fenice raised his eyebrow. With some effort, he dismounted from the platform, which creaked loudly at the release of pressure. Fenice lumbered over to where Illana was, and noticed the shaking Scizor.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS POKEMON!?"