RPM-Adventure!

Blue Valkyrie · 40057

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #625 on: August 28, 2014, 08:28:57 AM
(Okay, makes things intresting at least.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #626 on: August 28, 2014, 08:33:11 AM
(Yeah. Miranda needs some love! XD)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #627 on: August 28, 2014, 10:40:52 AM
(I'm not sure if the fog inside the building is thick enough to attract any elementals. So I'll say let it slide. I only saved that for when the fog was thick enough to limit our visability.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #628 on: August 28, 2014, 01:36:50 PM
((The Fog seems to only surround Zepter you can see normally inside, it's constantly overcast however. Magic also functions normally and as for Elementals it would depend where you are.

Water Spirits would be near the lake where the sunken Bastille is
Fire Spirits would be near the volcano at Dragon's Peak
Earth Spirits would be near the Lost Kingdom
Wind Spirits might be around here? ))

Prospero soon finds him self being targeted by a short sword wielding Beast Soldier who clumsily starts swinging at him.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #629 on: August 28, 2014, 07:26:45 PM
Sarah fell off the monster from the shock and landed on one knee herself.  She remembered what Prospero said about the elemental runes and thanked her Master for carving them or else she would have been in worse shape.

"Luna......" Sarah gasped "I need some healing, the monster is not yet slain."

"Thank the Gods you're alright," Luna sighed as Reva regained consciousness, "Rest for a bit, if you have to. Sarah and I can handle this."

Luna then ran to Sarah's aid, "Cura!" The same green energy surrounded Sarah.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #630 on: August 28, 2014, 07:33:53 PM
Sarah stood up and began casting a Fira spell on her blade.

"It seems my last attack left a mark on him." Sarah noted as she gestured to the crack she made on him with her head "We should try aiming our attacks there next."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #631 on: August 28, 2014, 09:17:23 PM
-The Iron Giant finally regained it's balance although clearly damaged to the point it was even slower than before growing at the party it begins to lumber forward preparing to bring down it's massive sword on the two again.

Reva remains slumped against the wall still barely conscious even with the curaga spell.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #632 on: August 28, 2014, 09:29:23 PM
Sarah finishes enchanting her sword  with Fira and rushes towards the giant avoiding the sword strike to get at the flesh beyond the cracked armor.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #633 on: August 28, 2014, 09:57:27 PM
-Her strike chips off a chunk of armor on it's chest the giant almost groans in pain and the broken armor reveals...nothing but a glowing red orb at the center. Grasping it's damaged armor it backs up a step and stands up tall to try and prevent another melee attack hitting it again.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #634 on: August 29, 2014, 07:08:41 AM
Prospero matches the clumsy Beast Soldier's attacks blow for blow with his quarterstaff, before knocking his blade out of his hand and whacking the beast across its skull!

"Miranda, darling. You've still got it baby! WHO NEEDS MAGIC?!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #635 on: August 29, 2014, 07:47:19 AM
(You guys aren't fighting Kobolds.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #636 on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:41 AM
(You guys aren't fighting Kobolds.)

(Haha, thanks. Force of habit. Fixeded! XD)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #637 on: August 29, 2014, 01:33:04 PM
-As the nest Beast Soldier goes down Prospero realizes their numbers have begun to drop quite a bit and only a hand full remain.

((Serah and Luna going to attack that broken armor point?))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #638 on: August 29, 2014, 01:55:24 PM
Talyn managed to fend off the foe attacking her and caught him off-guard, giving her an opening to stab him in the chest. "That was close...," she said, pulling the arrow out of her arm. She quickly ripped a piece of fabric off her shirt and made a makeshift sling to rest her arm in before heading to take on another foe, fighting only at half ability though. "A little help would be appreciated, guys! I'm feeling rather disarmed at the moment!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #639 on: August 29, 2014, 02:03:00 PM
(I was waiting to see if Phi wanted to do something, but if not I'lll do it.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #640 on: August 29, 2014, 02:53:07 PM
"Hang in there, Talyn!" Kathy immediately rushing to assist Talyn ignoring an axe wielding beast soldier, who was currently frozen with a Frost spell, but then suddenly thaw itself out, only to be flustered by Kaitlyn's actions.

"Just stay near me. I might be able to use my mana shield to protect us both." as she approached Talyn with her guard up, the one axe wielding beast soldier came charging in about to hack at her.

Kaitlyn about to counter slash it only for a sudden stray arrow piercing it's cranium, before tumbling at Kaitlyn's feet.

"Wait... w-what just happened?" Kaitlyn wondered as she tries to seek out the beast archer, although in her mind she doubts that the arrow may have been shot by mistake. Yet again she feels that someone else might have fired it off.

"Here take this." Kaitlyn quickly handing over a potion to Talyn, before knocking back another beast soldier, "It's not much, but it'll have to do." as the beast soldier tries to gain it balance, Kaitlyn immediately impales it with her saber, before it slumps to the ground.

"We need to stop their archers some how." Kaitlyn suggests to Talyn, "We need to keep moving so that we might throw off their aim."

Fear me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #641 on: August 29, 2014, 10:16:16 PM
Prospero looks at Freyr while fighting off another Beast Soldier

"Hey, you okay over there?!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #642 on: August 29, 2014, 11:01:15 PM
"Ah thanks!" Talyn said quickly as she unbottled the potion and drank it. Instantly, her arm began to feel better and she removed it from the sling. "Who's ready for round 2?!?" she asked loudly as she ran over to a large beast soldier.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #643 on: August 30, 2014, 12:28:54 AM
The few remaining beast soldiers begin to group together realizing most of their numbers have been spent and finally stop fighting amongst themselves to charge the group.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #644 on: August 30, 2014, 12:34:13 AM
(Would it be okay if I incorporated some Tales of series Artes since I'm using two blades like Lloyd from Symphonia or Guy from Abyss, among others?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #645 on: August 30, 2014, 12:41:04 AM
(Go nuts, I'm going to eventually power up Reva's sword to shoot blade beams to help fill the gap of her lack of magic; maybe some limit breaks too?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #646 on: August 30, 2014, 12:45:26 AM
(Maybe I'll make Sarah part Dragoon or give her Zero's moveset, the latter is what I do in the Wily RP.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #647 on: August 30, 2014, 01:09:06 AM
"TIGER BLADE!!" Talyn screamed as she slashed upwards into the air, launching a nearby foe with it and then leaping up and slashing downward, slamming the same beast soldier into the ground with a surprising amount of force.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #648 on: August 30, 2014, 01:38:36 AM
-Her strike chips off a chunk of armor on it's chest the giant almost groans in pain and the broken armor reveals...nothing but a glowing red orb at the center. Grasping it's damaged armor it backs up a step and stands up tall to try and prevent another melee attack hitting it again.

"That's a weak spot if I've ever seen one!" Luna observed, "His chest is too high up to attack with a sword strike... Time for an alternative."

Luna went close to the giant and tossed her sword above her. She attentively watched the blade flip in the air, waiting for the right moment.

"Aero!" A strong gust a wind smacked into the hilt of the sword, propelling it towards the giant's red orb. Soaring through the air at high speeds, the blade impaled the orb.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #649 on: August 30, 2014, 04:17:51 AM
-As the core was pierced the giant let out a roar rearing back light spilled from it's body and then suddenly exploded outward knocking Luna and Serah off their feet, Reva covered her eyes to avoid being blinded by the light; when her hand lowered she saw the Iron Giant stand motionless no light from it's eyes or core then it's armor breaking apart and turning to dust now that magic supporting it had been destroyed.

((Party B can likely clean up pretty fast if anyone else wants to get a few more posts in before combat ends?))