A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135240

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2125 on: February 16, 2014, 08:51:14 AM
"No. NEVER release it. Although we managed to beat him this time, he's one that carries Grudges to Lavender Tower. And from my earlier encounter with him... He's a lost cause. He's Wily's, and under the influence of his perfected Mind Powder."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2126 on: February 16, 2014, 08:53:51 AM
Joe sighed in relief, as Zoroark slowly stirred awake, grabbing his head.

"... Argh... My head..."

"You're awake!" *still groping*

*looks around, noticing the carnage from earlier, and in more recent times* "... I guess something happened while I was knocked out?"

"Yea... It's over now. Yes. It's really over now."
"Insane Hypno over there grabbed Trak by the neck but Runaway knocked him out with punch while Apprentice burned him with Will-o-Wips" Sakura explained "But now we have no idea what to do with him since we're kind of in the middle of nowhere and the population of Fallarbor are zombies."

"So, what do we do with it?  We can't just leave it here," Trak looked at the collapsed Hypnoker. "With Fallarbor of no help, we could treat its wounds ourselves and release it somewhere away from town, but it's too dangerous to be left unchecked."
Sakura grabbed an escape rope and threw it to Trak.

"We should at least tie him up." Sakura stated. "But honestly I don't know what we should do."

"No. NEVER release it. Although we managed to beat him this time, he's one that carries Grudges to Lavender Tower. And from my earlier encounter with him... He's a lost cause. He's Wily's, and under the influence of his perfected Mind Powder."
"Even more reason to tie him up then." Xuangzang stated.

"Of course Wily is behind this." Sakuras facepalmed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2127 on: February 16, 2014, 08:54:18 AM
Merrick eventually made it back to the main route, but feeling that Fallabor Town may not be the best place to take the Bug Catcher, he pulls out his Pokenav and starts searching for an alternative to take him to so he can recover in the safe confines of a competent Nurse Joy.

As he continues to search, he contemplates how he was going to get Jeff out of the town, knowing the powder might still be spreading wildly around the area.  Sakura and the others have yet to realize he left the ailing Magician back in the Pokemon Center and worries that their current behavior will just make getting to him more problematic.

Seeing there was a Rest stop on Route 111, he looks towards the Bug Catcher.

"You think you can get there on your own?" he asked.

The Bug Catcher seemed unsure, but wanting to get as far from the Hypno as possible, he quickly nods and heads off in the direction mentioned.  Merrick watched before looking back to where Apprentice and the others were, deciding it best not to head back and get the Braxien and Beautifly if only to not worry the others about Jeff's current situation, then heads back towards Fallabor Town to check up on him and Synthis.

Apprentice, meanwhile, tugs on Trak's arm while pointing in the direction of Route 111, having sensed the Bug Catcher heading in that direction as per Merrick's suggestion.  He seems to sense the boy knowing about the Rest Stop and hopes someone would understand what he was getting at.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2128 on: February 16, 2014, 09:10:06 AM
Trak nodded to Apprentice. "Okay, apparently there's some place we can go that the Bug Catcher's going." She proceeded to bind Hypnoker's arms and legs, and then returned to cleaning its wounds. "Maybe it can be shipped off to the Pokemon Village..."

Runaway's burst of energy had long since faded and he sat on the ground beside Trak as she bandaged the deranged Hypno.  He took the pendulum out of his pocket and looked at it, and then stuffed it back into the pocket and out of reach. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2129 on: February 16, 2014, 09:13:23 AM
"Haven't those Pokemon suffered enough?" Sakura shuddered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2130 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:33 AM
"Aye, I agree with Sakura. Unless we place him inside the Unknown Dungeon."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2131 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:59 AM
"Good point, so no shipping it off to Kalos," Trak nodded.  She took the time to carefully clean and bandage any neck wounds, having to cut away the stringy ruff. "It needs rehabilitated.  It needs to go somewhere where it'll be cared for and helped.  We can't leave it here." She looked to Joe. "No one is beyond help.  No one."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2132 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:05 AM
"Maybe Sabrina could help." Sakura suggested "She might be able to help him and she should be strong enough to handle it if things go south."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2133 on: February 16, 2014, 09:18:12 AM
Joe lowered his head, remembering his stint with Team Rocket.

"... Alright. We'll help him."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2134 on: February 16, 2014, 06:02:41 PM
Meanwhile... on the slopes of Mt. Chimney...

A black SUV drove up the steep and winding mountain road with Sidney of the Hoenn Elite Four following on his motorcycle. Inside the vehicle, the Team Flora admin and her grunts had Pyro tied up and gagged in the backseat to insure the immortal boy would not drive them insane with his rambling. The grunts in the backseat, having the maturity of six-year-olds kept asked for the thirty-third time...

"Are we there yet?"

The admin growled, "No. We'll get to the old Magma Base when we get there."

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"We just stopped five minutes ago," she growled again.

"But I hafta go nooooooooow!"

The admin nearly slammed her forehead into the wheel and muttered something about needing to find "recruits without arrested developments" to herself when Pyro appeared between her and the grunt who wore a fez (because fezzes are cool.) He had slipped his bonds with no real effort. It nearly gave the admin a heart attack and she screamed as the ageless Gym Leader of Lavaridge was enamored by the buttons underneath the gearshift. His attention turned to the glowing red one.

His finger hovered over it, "Ooh! What does this do?" 8)

"No!" The Flora admin yelled, "Don't touch that!"

Too late, Pyro pressed the button. The roof of the SUV opened up and a spring-loaded platform on the middle backseat launched him into the air where a blue and white streak intercepted him. Pyro landed on the back of a passing Latios and raised both hands in the air as he cheered loudly.

"That was AWESOME!" 8)

He then looked down to the Latios and smiled, "Hey Larry! Wanna go ash-skiing?"

The Latios nodded and flew in the direction of Fallabor Town. Sidney hit the brakes of his motorbike and lifted the visor of his helmet as Pyro disappeared past the summit on his mount. He lifted off the helmet and pulled out his Xtransceiver so he could give Sakura an update, "Uh, Sakura? That Gym Leader you wanted me to follow, the kid? He just flew out of the Flora's ride and is headed in your direction on a Latios."

Meanwhile, Pyro's abrupt departure completely incensed the Team Flora leader who twisted around to curse at her subordinates in the backseat. "All right! Whose bright idea was it to install an ejection seat in this vehicle?!"

Both grunts gave her this frozen gaze of terror, which only made her even more angry. "That kid was our best hope of awakening Groudon! Now we have to go to Mt. Pyre to get the [tornado fang]-ing orbs! Can't you idiots even tie a [tornado fang]-ing knot?" >_<

The fez-wearing grunt noticed that they were getting dangerously close to a turn. He pointed forward and sputtered, "Buh, buh, buh..."

The admin twisted towards him, "What's you problem, Mustafa?!"

She realize that she should have watched the road because the SUV plowed through the guard railing and rolled down the side of the mountain until it slammed into a tree. Smoke rose from the totaled wreck though, thankfully, the fall did not kill anyone. Sidney rushed to the edge of the road to notice that "Mustafa" (who was thrown from the vehicle) lying down on the slope far from the crash. The Elite Four member neglected to end his call with Sakura.

"Hello up there! I have seem to fallen down the mountain! I'm still alive but I'm very badly injured! I think my leg might be broken but I'll try to stand up!"

Sidney winced as he head a sickening crunch followed by a pained howl.

"Yes! Yes, they are broken! Perhaps you can toss me a band-aid or some anti-bacterial cream! I am in an extraordinary amount of pain! The bone has gone through the skin! I fear it might be gangrenous! The wound smells a little like almonds, which is not good! Please?"

"I'll need to call you back..." Sidney said, his cheeks turning a bit pale.

"I'll try the other leg!"

Sidney winced again as he heard another sickening crunch.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2135 on: February 16, 2014, 06:20:53 PM
"Somehow that crash did not surprise me at all." Sakura sighed as the call ended.

"What was that about almonds?" Xuangzang asked.

"Never mind about that." Sakura shook her head as she didn't want to talk about it "The good news is that Pyro is out of Flora's hands and is heading this way via Latios."

"Didn't Sapph know a Latios and Latias?" Xuangzang ask.

"Could be a different one, I've heard reports of multiple Latioses and Latiases." Sakura shrugged.

"I guess that would make sense." Xuangzang shrugged as well.

"I hope Sidney can keep spying on Flora's activities." Sakura said out loud as they continued to the Route 111 rest stop.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2136 on: February 16, 2014, 10:47:17 PM
Exploring the corner of a room, Taylor came across a hidden panel with a card reader. "Hm, this must be it," she said, sliding the card in the reader and opening up a door into a larger lab. Quite a few Pokemon left here, weakened but still hanging on. She dialed a number on her HoloCaster and a policeman appeared. "Ah, Sergeant Sinkovitz, just the man I wanted to see."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2137 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:53 PM
Sinkovitz took a look around the room. "Finally!" He looked to a subordinate. "Contact the nearest Pokemon Center, have them send a bus over, we have emaciated Pokemon that need immediate attention!"

The subordinate nodded and turned away to make the call.

Sinkovitz nodded to Taylor. "You did good.  Any longer, and these Pokemon might not have made it." He pulled out a camera and began documenting the scene.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2138 on: February 16, 2014, 11:09:59 PM
(Wait so Taylor really did find Mr. Zoroark's family?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2139 on: February 16, 2014, 11:12:45 PM
(I'm going to assume yes.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2140 on: February 16, 2014, 11:15:27 PM
(Yay! :))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2141 on: February 16, 2014, 11:17:50 PM
(Of course it would be a happy ending! I wouldn't write a sad one.)

"Glad we got 'em," Taylor replied happily.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2142 on: February 17, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Merrick arrives back in the creepy, glass-eye staring aftermath of Fallabor Town.  Wasting no time, he heads over to the Pokemon Center to get Jeff only to take notice of the same, glass-eyed stare of the town's Nurse Joy.  It seems even she was affected, possibly due to the trainers coming in just as the dust was being spread throughout the area.

Compressing his lips some, he moves closer to the front desk, observing her lethargic posture, then summoning his scepter and staring at the blue orb atop it in deep contemplation.

Thinking of trying one of the few spells you imprinted off the Hierophant card? Death muses, From what I've gotten since latching onto your back, you haven't used the highest level Esuna spell that affects everyone in your immediate area.

"Maybe not...." Merrick mutters despite knowing that no competent person was going to question his seemingly talking to himself, "But if I can at least use the spell on Nurse Joy, maybe she can figure out an alternative to getting this town back to its lively self...."

He steps back some so as not to shove the scepter in Joy's face as he points it in her direction and grips it with both hands.

"ESUNA!"

The orb glows white as a glowing disc appears below Nurse Joy, causing an purplish aurora to rise around her.  He only hopes that whatever the corrupt doctor put into the powder wasn't intended to block off what little magic he gained from his card counterpart prior to their unexpected separation.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2143 on: February 17, 2014, 12:12:43 AM
(Of course it would be a happy ending! I wouldn't write a sad one.)

"Glad we got 'em," Taylor replied happily.

"Indeed," Sinkovitz nodded, taking pictures of the skinny Zoroark and its half-starved offspring, "these Pokemon have you to thank.  They'll recover, and these Zoruas were lucky to have their mother around.  They're definitely the healthiest of the bunch until her milk ran dry.  Poor things.  I wish we could've found this room sooner..." He snapped a few more pictures of frightened bone-thin Pokemon, and then turned to another subordinate. "Give Wulfric a call, tell him we have a bunch of Pokemon that'll soon be headed to his neck of the woods.  After they recover physically, they'll need someone to help them recover emotionally."

The subordinate nodded and turned away to make the call.

Sinkovitz took a few more pictures of the Pokemon, and then moved on to the lab itself, speaking to another subordinate to document everything they find, bag what's not bolted down, and dust for prints.  His radio crackled and he was alerted to the transport sent by the nearest Pokemon Center, and he told them to come down, but also to be careful, as the crime scene still needed to be processed. "Send the Pokemon to all three Centers, and document their exams.  They're evidence in a crime, and I want a full workup sent to my office.  We'll nail these Flare bastards to the wall."

Merrick arrives back in the creepy, glass-eye staring aftermath of Fallabor Town.  Wasting no time, he heads over to the Pokemon Center to get Jeff only to take notice of the same, glass-eyed stare of the town's Nurse Joy.  It seems even she was affected, possibly due to the trainers coming in just as the dust was being spread throughout the area.

Compressing his lips some, he moves closer to the front desk, observing her lethargic posture, then summoning his scepter and staring at the blue orb atop it in deep contemplation.

Thinking of trying one of the few spells you imprinted off the Hierophant card? Death muses, From what I've gotten since latching onto your back, you haven't used the highest level Esuna spell that affects everyone in your immediate area.

"Maybe not...." Merrick mutters despite knowing that no competent person was going to question his seemingly talking to himself, "But if I can at least use the spell on Nurse Joy, maybe she can figure out an alternative to getting this town back to its lively self...."

He steps back some so as not to shove the scepter in Joy's face as he points it in her direction and grips it with both hands.

"ESUNA!"

The orb glows white as a glowing disc appears below Nurse Joy, causing an purplish aurora to rise around her.  He only hopes that whatever the corrupt doctor put into the powder wasn't intended to block off what little magic he gained from his card counterpart prior to their unexpected separation.

It took a moment, but Nurse Joy blinked a few times, coughed, and then launched into a violent sneezing fit.  She managed to gain some control of it long enough to find a box of tissues, rip off the top, and pull out a handful, blowing her nose.  She sneezed again, blew, sneezed, and blew several times before crumpling the sopping tissue and throwing it away.  She then looked to Merrick. "What happened?" Her nose was clearly stuffed with snot, and she did her best to keep up with her draining sinuses.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2144 on: February 17, 2014, 12:35:39 AM
Merrick resisted the urge to cringe, not thinking that the end result would make her worse than she originally was.

"I've only gotten here, so I can't be sure," he said, "But I believe a...psychotically troubled scientist by the name of Dr. Wily II may have used a mixture of pollen and spores from Grass-type Pokemon to turn you and the rest of the town into near lifeless corpses."

He pulls the scepter back while staring at it, "I was able to bring you out of it, but I don't think I'll have enough energy and resources to do the same for everyone else in this town.  I was hoping you might have an alternative, or know someone who can reverse this problem before the rest of the town starts to weaken from hunger and thirst."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2145 on: February 17, 2014, 01:02:24 AM
Nurse Joy took a long moment to consider that. "I think I can figure something out, but I'll need to bring in outside help, definitely.  Lilycove might have a solution." With that, she called up an outside precinct and began to explain the problem.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2146 on: February 17, 2014, 01:15:05 AM
Merrick stood by, taking a glance towards one of the bunk rooms where Jeff was, still outcold from his earlier fiasco with the other pollinated town.  He should get his hampered friend to the rest stop on Route 111 where the others are most likely heading, but he also doesn't want to abandon Joy while she's busy dealing with the current situation of the town.

He sits down on a nearby bench and peeks into his magical duffel bag, seeing if there was anything that might have fallen in he could use to help fix the ailing problems of the entire town.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2147 on: February 17, 2014, 01:39:45 AM
(I feel like doing a zombie mob, but given only White-Jet is there... Hmm.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2148 on: February 17, 2014, 01:41:14 AM
(Yeah and honestly I don't think we're heading back to Fallarbor anytime soon.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2149 on: February 17, 2014, 01:42:49 AM
(The mob could lumber out of town! 8D or maybe not....)