A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135235

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: February 16, 2014, 07:38:30 AM
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sakura yelled as she punched Joe and immediately covered herself "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHING YOU PERVERTED LITTLE BRAT?!"

"I really didn't need to see that." Xuangzang face palmed as Shiva and Starscream sweat dropped.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: February 16, 2014, 07:42:47 AM
Joe flew from the punch, crashing into the wall of the Secret Base. Slowly sliding off...

"Oooooooowwwww... That hurted... It really is you Sakura... And it's not like I want to! I'm blind! Again!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2102 on: February 16, 2014, 07:43:02 AM
Trak glanced up while she tended to the Bug Catcher, who was starting to come around. "Behave, you two." She stuck out her tongue, and then returned to what she was doing.

The Bug Catcher sat up in a daze, reeking of the stink that the Hypno carried. "...Where am I?  Last thing I remember was going out to explore..."

Trak merely nodded to the unconscious Hypno. "This might be the reason." Since the Bug Catcher was unharmed, aside from dirt, a bruise or two, a small scrape, and the memory loss, Trak focused on the Hypno, which had clearly been in one very nasty and bloody fight. "What the hell happened?  It looks like someone tried to tear its throat out!" She opened her bag and dug out her first aid kit.

Runaway still stayed a respectable distance away, his brow furrowed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2103 on: February 16, 2014, 07:46:22 AM
Merrick and Apprentice arrived in time to see Trak pulling out an eerily scarred Hypno and a Bug Catcher.  Apprentice frowned as he moved close to the Hypno, using his own, immature Psychic energy to scan him and confirm whether this was the same uneasy sensation he felt earlier.

Merrick, cautious of what was going to happen next with an unconscious Pokemon, moves towards Trak consulting the waking Bug Catcher.

"We should get them to the Pokemon Center," he suggests, "Even if one of them seems a bit...off...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2104 on: February 16, 2014, 07:48:08 AM
"LIKE I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT YOU DIDN'T JUST WANT TO COP A FEEL!" Sakura continued acting hysterical.

"I think he's telling the truth Sakura...." Xuangzang sighed "Though I honestly don't blame you since I know girls are quite sensitive there."

"SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!" Sakura said almost crying.

"I'm going to go try to see if I can wake up Mr. Zoroark." Xuanzang stated taking the hint that it may be better to leave Sakura alone for the moment.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2105 on: February 16, 2014, 07:52:01 AM
Trak glanced up while she tended to the Bug Catcher, who was starting to come around. "Behave, you two." She stuck out her tongue, and then returned to what she was doing.

The Bug Catcher sat up in a daze, reeking of the stink that the Hypno carried. "...Where am I?  Last thing I remember was going out to explore..."

Trak merely nodded to the unconscious Hypno. "This might be the reason." Since the Bug Catcher was unharmed, aside from dirt, a bruise or two, a small scrape, and the memory loss, Trak focused on the Hypno, which had clearly been in one very nasty and bloody fight. "What the hell happened?  It looks like someone tried to tear its throat out!" She opened her bag and dug out her first aid kit.

Runaway still stayed a respectable distance away, his brow furrowed.
Hypnoker's bloodshot eyes shot open, glowing with ominous energy. With inhuman strength, he grabbed Trak by the neck, and lifted her up.

"Now, now~ DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2106 on: February 16, 2014, 07:55:39 AM
Runaway started forward, but was staid by Hypnoker's raised hand.

Trak grabbed the Pokemon's wrist and tried to wriggle free. "I... I was just... trying--gulp--to help...!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2107 on: February 16, 2014, 07:56:54 AM
"Jynx!" Shiva cried as she used her Ice Beam to freeze Hypnoker's legs as Starscream followed up with a Crunch attack.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: February 16, 2014, 08:01:29 AM
Apprentice frowns, wanting to help Trak, but worries his attacks will affect her as well.  He quickly taps Pixie on the side, causing her to tilt her head towards the attacking Hypno and fling out her proboscis, firing a String Shot that wrapped around his scarred head.

Merrick, meanwhile, runs over to the Bug Catcher while Hypnoker was seemingly distracted.

"Come on.  Let's get out of here before things get worse," he ushers.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2109 on: February 16, 2014, 08:06:00 AM
"Jynx!" Shiva cried as she used her Ice Beam to freeze Hypnoker's legs as Starscream followed up with a Crunch attack.
Hypnoker's eyes glowed heavily as he halted the incoming Crunch, although his legs are frozen in place.

"What did I say about not doing anything stupid? YOU WANT THIS GIRL TO DIE!?"

Hypnoker squeezed his grip a little tighter, however, not noticing that Runaway was behind him, and has a very clear shot. Zoroark was still unconscious, as Joe struggled to stand up, and shouted out. "DON'T HURT TRAK!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!"

"Oh? You clearly care for her~ AND I'LL MAKE HER PAY FOR TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME!!"

Apprentice frowns, wanting to help Trak, but worries his attacks will affect her as well.  He quickly taps Pixie on the side, causing her to tilt her head towards the attacking Hypno and fling out her proboscis, firing a String Shot that wrapped around his scarred head.

Merrick, meanwhile, runs over to the Bug Catcher while Hypnoker was seemingly distracted.

"Come on.  Let's get out of here before things get worse," he ushers.
Hypnoker's vision suddenly went black as he Struggled, though he did not loosen his grip on Trak.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2110 on: February 16, 2014, 08:09:04 AM
Runaway was frozen in place, as he didn't want Hypnoker to hurt Trak, and any of his attacks would only enrage it.  

Trak struggled some more, though her vision was starting to go black from the grip on her neck. "Let... let go...!  I won't hurt... you...!"

Noting the blindness, Runaway began to move forward, quietly and quickly.  He just needed to get in reach...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2111 on: February 16, 2014, 08:10:09 AM
"YOU WILL NOT HARM HER!" Xuangzang roared as he rushed in for a Dragon Claw.

Sakura in the mean time recovered from her embarrassment and activated her keystone to allow Starscream to Mega Evolve.

(I kind of want to get some of Pyro's Pokemon involved but not unless I get the okay.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2112 on: February 16, 2014, 08:12:03 AM
Hypnoker continued to Struggle, Flailing his pendulum in front of Runaway, while Flailing Trak in front of Xuangzang.

(We have something planned, it should be over very soon.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2113 on: February 16, 2014, 08:15:00 AM
(Okay.)

Xuangzang stopped in his tracks and glared at Hypnoker.

"You evil monster, let her go." Xuangzang said with almost an intent to kill him right there.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2114 on: February 16, 2014, 08:18:54 AM
Trak's vision finally went black and her body went limp.  Runaway bolted at Hypnoker and ripped the pendulum away with one hand while aiming a weakly-muscled Alakazam punch at Hypnoker's head with the other.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:54 AM
Apprentice frown in frustration as he points his stick-sturdy stick towards Hypnoker's outstretched hand, firing off a Will-O-Whisp in an attempt to force him to let Trak go.  Merrick, was torn between wanting to help Trak or taking the Bug Catcher out of the line of danger.  Reluctantly, he attempts to move the Bug Catcher towards the main road, disregarding any concern as to whether the Pokemon Center was safe to return to.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2116 on: February 16, 2014, 08:25:31 AM
At the moment that the pendulum was ripped away, Hypnoker slummed, as if losing the will to carry on. He loosened his grip on Trak, her unconscious body collapsing beside him. Not long after, his head was hit by a punch, and due to his legs being frozen in place, the impact did more damage than it normally would, and then flames engulfed his whole body. Hypnoker finally went motionless, being knocked out again.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2117 on: February 16, 2014, 08:30:30 AM
Runaway stuffed the pendulum in his pocket and immediately went to Trak's side, trying to rouse her. "Madamme?  Madamme?"

It took a few moments, but Trak coughed, blinked, and sat up in a daze. "Ughh... what is wrong with that Hypno...?"

Runaway shrugged and hugged Trak, relieved that she was all right.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2118 on: February 16, 2014, 08:32:18 AM
"Finally that Hypno is down again." Sakura sighed.

"I think we should concentrate on waking up Mr. Zoroark and then head back to the Pokemon Center." Xuangzang sighed as well.

"[tornado fang] that, there's no way in hell I'm letting Trak rest in that town full of zombies!" Sakura yelled as she went to Mr. Zoroark "There's a glass maker down the road and I'm a friend of his so we can rest there."

Starscream in the meantime was slightly disappointed that he couldn't rip that demonic Hypno apart in his Mega Evolved form.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: February 16, 2014, 08:36:17 AM
Joe was still glopping around, trying to get his bearings, inevidently tripping over himself. Rubbing his forehead...

"Is Trak OK!? Is everything OK now!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2120 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:31 AM
"She's fine but shooken up slightly." Sakura said more concentrated on help Mr. Zoroark and using a Full Restore in him.  "That insane Hypno is down again but I'm not sure what to do with him, Fallarbor Town's inhabitants are practically zombies now."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2121 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:57 AM
Trak nodded to her bag. "I have some spare Balls.  But, that Hypno should be rehabilitated and released."

Runaway nodded, not wanting Trak to end up with a psychotic Pokemon.  He reached into his pocket and felt the pendulum there, though he didn't take it out.  He's keeping it. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2122 on: February 16, 2014, 08:45:46 AM
"Agreed though I'm not sending him to my Dad." Sakura shuddered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2123 on: February 16, 2014, 08:48:10 AM
Joe sighed in relief, as Zoroark slowly stirred awake, grabbing his head.

"... Argh... My head..."

"You're awake!" *still groping*

*looks around, noticing the carnage from earlier, and in more recent times* "... I guess something happened while I was knocked out?"

"Yea... It's over now. Yes. It's really over now."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2124 on: February 16, 2014, 08:48:39 AM
"So, what do we do with it?  We can't just leave it here," Trak looked at the collapsed Hypnoker. "With Fallarbor of no help, we could treat its wounds ourselves and release it somewhere away from town, but it's too dangerous to be left unchecked."