Pyro · 135238

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2075 on: February 15, 2014, 05:40:55 PM
"I sure hope everyone back in Hoenn's okay..." Taylor said suddenly as she continued to inspect the place for hidden areas.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2076 on: February 15, 2014, 06:07:49 PM
"Why don't we get out of here." Sakura suggested "This place creeps me out and I think that finding Joe is our priority right now since he seems to be in trouble.  We'll come back later and find some clues."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2077 on: February 15, 2014, 06:21:13 PM
Runaway tugged on Trak's coat and pointed to the outskirts. "S'il vous plaît. S'il vous plaît laissez-moi regarder. Je peux vous aider. Je peux lire cette bille." Please.  Please let me look.  I can help.  I can read that bead.

Trak shook her head. "No.  We'll go and look around, but you're not exerting yourself.  Your health is more important."

Runaway bowed his head and nodded slowly, though he kept throwing uneasy glances at the outskirts.

"Runaway wants to look around where we found that bead," Trak nodded to the Alakazam. "It's too creepy here, and I don't think we'll be of much use until we figure out what's going on.  I don't want Runaway to try and read anyone's mind today."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2078 on: February 15, 2014, 06:31:40 PM
"Yeah I agree." Sakura nodded "Shiva can you continue reading that bead?"

"Jynx." Shiva nodded as she continued to hum.

"It's going to take awhile, Shiva is not an expert on this since I trained her specifically for battle."  Sakura stated "If only Quickie's Mewtwo was around, he's kind of good at this stuff."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2079 on: February 15, 2014, 07:25:06 PM
"Can't you give him a call or something?" Trak suggested as they made their way to the edge of town. "I mean, Twoey could help, but he hasn't been feeling right, either.  I had him out earlier, but he wanted to just stay in his ball and sleep."

Runaway was holding onto Trak's wrist with both hands, his spoons in one back shorts pocket.  They clinked together as they walked, Runaway reading the dazed expressions of those they passed.  The silence and the staring, with the Jynx's low hum and an eerily-warm wind didn't help the wrongness of the town.  It wasn't that there was anything truly bizarre, or foreign, but everything seemed just slightly off.  The air smelled off, the dead eyes of those they passed, the wind...  Runaway shuddered.  He didn't like it.  He didn't like it one bit.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2080 on: February 15, 2014, 07:33:47 PM
"He's also a student at Lilycove U and has finals, plus considering what he's studying I don't want to disturb him unless absolutely necessary." Sakura stated.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2081 on: February 15, 2014, 09:06:54 PM
As blinding light filled the Secret Base, Zoroark braced himself for the worst, but instead, felt nothing. As he opened his eyes, he sees a body standing right in front of him, shielding him from the Dazzling Gleam. Joe had jumped in to intercept the attack, and was blinded a third time.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" *collapses*

*rushing over* "Why Joe? Why!?"

"Because... I knew you would... Do the same for me... Right?"

Zoroark stared at Joe, as Hypnoker approached them.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not my little Joey~!"

Zoroark's expression turned feral at the comment, and lunged at Hypnoker, fangs baring upon the crazed Pokemon.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2082 on: February 15, 2014, 10:44:57 PM
"We should go back inside and take care of Jeff...but I'm more worried about where Apprentice is going...." Merrick mutters, "If this dust is still covering this town, I'm worried he might be affected too...."

He won't be the only one that might be in danger of the source of these powders.... Death muses.

Merrick was about to ask again when he realized that there were other energies that didn't have a spiritual scythe lodged into their skulls.  Realizing it might me Sakura and her new group, he runs over to Apprentice and grabs his shoulder, stopping him from moving further.

"I don't think you should be handling whatever problem you're sensing on your own," he said, "I think Sakura might be here, so let's get back with her and see if she Trak's Pokemon can help figure out where that Psychic energy is coming from."

Apprentice just stood there, staring at where the energy was lingering from, before reluctantly about facing and marching off back towards where he sensed Sakura and Trak earlier.  Merrick watched with mild concern before following after him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2083 on: February 16, 2014, 06:50:49 AM
The ensuing fight between Zoroark and Hypnoker... To say it was bloody was an understatement. Claws, teeth, punches, kicks... Anything and everything that was within reach was used to some extent. It was no longer a Pokemon Battle, it was more like no holds barred street fighting. And it cumulated with Zoroark pinning down Hypnoker on the ground.

"EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! Not bad~ FOR A FOX!!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!"

"Ohohohoho~ What is this? Concerned for little Joey? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!"

"Then why don't you end it? END IT ALL!!"

Zoroark Snarl'd hard. He was very tempted to indeed end it. However, he took a deep breath, and stood up.

"No... This is not what Joe would have wanted. He wanted to stand up to you, not end you. And he did, by shielding me. A Pokemon that he barely knew, but wanted to protect. Go, and never bother Joe again."

Zoroark turned his back on Hypnoker, and walked towards Joe. Hypnoker slowly stood up as well, however, his smirk-scar widened even more.

"SILLY ZOROARK!! If you won't end it... I GLADLY WILL!!"

Hypnoker's pendulum began to take on a shiny sheen again, however, Zoroark turned to face Hypnoker, his mane fully opening up as multiple shockwaves of darkness erupted out. "NIGHT DAZE!!"

The shockwaves hit Hypnoker squarely multiple times, causing him to drop his pendulum as he finally fell backwards, knocked out. Zoroark's mane slowly returned to how it was, as he collapsed beside Joe, exhausted.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2084 on: February 16, 2014, 06:56:46 AM
As they made their way out of town and down the road, Runaway clutched Trak's wrist tighter.  He sensed something, though he couldn't put into words exactly what.  He sensed trouble, something wrong.  The air smelled different, and each step brought them closer to the utter wrongness.

Trak glanced down after she almost tripped over Runaway, who was pressed up against her. "What's wrong?"

Runaway didn't respond.  He merely pointed to the forest.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2085 on: February 16, 2014, 07:01:51 AM
"I guess Runaway might have sense something." Sakura stated.

"Jynx!" Shiva cried as she found something.

"What have you got Shiva?" Sakura asked.

"Jy Jynx Jynx!" Shiva answered.

"A....Hypno?" Sakura tilted her head.

"I thought that Hypno only kidnapped little children." Xuangzang questioned.

"Only one Hypno did that on Three Island in Kanto I believe." Sakura pondered "Otherwise they just feast on dreams and don't really do that much harm."

"Either way it seems like one attacked them." Xuangzang stated.

"Yeah we really got to find that idiot now." Sakura said slightly worried.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2086 on: February 16, 2014, 07:05:00 AM
"Well, if Runaway senses anything, we may as well follow," Trak nodded.

Runaway, relieved to finally be given the initiative to investigate, started pulling Trak in the direction of the woods. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2087 on: February 16, 2014, 07:06:41 AM
"Yeah good idea, but just in case." Sakura said as she released Starscream and uncovered the Keystone.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2088 on: February 16, 2014, 07:07:00 AM
(Since the 2 of you have somewhat tracked Joe down, I'll leave him be, blind (temporary) and unconscious. Also unconscious Zoroark. Hypnoker... He may wake up when the 2 of you arrive. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2089 on: February 16, 2014, 07:08:38 AM
(Can Sakura finally use her katana?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2090 on: February 16, 2014, 07:09:39 AM
(... Just don't kill off Hypnoker. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2091 on: February 16, 2014, 07:11:34 AM
(Nah just to replace the move Cut.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2092 on: February 16, 2014, 07:16:19 AM
Trak followed Runaway through the woods, noting the silence.  No tweets, no rustle, just that strange warm wind.  Even the clouds--what could be seen through the trees--looked wrong.  Trak started to think back to some stories she read, but quickly purged the notion from her mind.  Cosmic horror was not at work here, and while Wily may have the motives of one, he was not an Eldritch Abomination.

Runaway led Trak through the woods at a quick pace.  However, there was a sense of urgency driving him.  Finally, after a considerable distance through the woods and across a stream by way of a fallen tree, they came upon an isolated clearing.  In the middle of the clearing stood a large dead tree, its gnarly branches clawing impotently at the sky.  A gash opened the tree at its base, with a dirt pile as some sort of fortification.

Runaway stopped about ten feet from the tree and refused to go any farther.  Trak eyed it, and then reached into her bag, pulling out Twoey's ball and a spare--just in case.  Carefully, she approached the tree, alone, and then recoiled, her hand over her face. "It stinks in there!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2093 on: February 16, 2014, 07:18:07 AM
"Shouldn't you have a face mask on?" Sakura asked as she began to unsheath her katana to start clearing some of the dirt out of the way.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2094 on: February 16, 2014, 07:21:39 AM
"Good idea," Trak pulled out a mask and put it on, but it did little to hide the stench. "Still stinks in there."

Runaway stood stock still where he stopped.  He didn't like the tree or what could be in it.  Everything about it was wrong.  It looked wrong, it felt wrong, and it smelled wrong.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2095 on: February 16, 2014, 07:25:24 AM
"Yeah I guess I'm more used to weird ass smells than you are." Sakura shrugged as she continued to clear the dirt "I mean if you ever owned a Mamo-OH MY GOD!"

"Sakura what's wrong!" Xuangzang shouted.

"I found Joe and Mr. Zoroark!" Sakura said trying calm herself down "Along with a Bug Catcher and a Hypno with a really nasty face, and all four are unconscious!"

"I don't know to say but we have to get them out of there." Xuangzang stated.

"No kidding!" Sakura said as she went inside and started smacking Joe in the face "Come on you dumbass wake up!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2096 on: February 16, 2014, 07:28:33 AM
"... Mommy... 30 more minutes..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2097 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:10 AM
"I'm not your [tornado fang]ing mom, wake up!" Sakura said as she slapped him.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2098 on: February 16, 2014, 07:31:07 AM
Trak dragged the Bug Catcher from the tree, along with the scarred Hypno, as Sakura and Xuangzhang tended to Joe and Zoroark.  Though, once Trak brought the Hypno out into the open, Runaway backed up, shoulders raised.  He pulled the spoons from his pocket and brandished them.

Trak looked down at her hands, noting that they were stained with blood. "They had a nasty, nasty fight..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2099 on: February 16, 2014, 07:35:52 AM
"I'm not your [tornado fang]ing mom, wake up!" Sakura said as she slapped him.
"GAH!"

Joe was jolted awake by the slapping, but when he opened his eyes, he saw nothing. Only darkness.

"... Not again... *glopping around, and feels something squishy* ... Sakura? Is that you?"