Rockman World: VS Killers/Megaman: The Hunter Numbers

MagVanisher · 76366

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: June 13, 2012, 07:23:53 PM
Yeah, I think the same way. But anyways, here's the revised Grey Devil along with the eye animation.

Still, I have to create some new attacks on this fellow... But what do you think, is it good?

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Merasmus sure loves his cornflakes!
  • Robot Master
  • The Trinity has deemed you... acceptable.
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: June 13, 2012, 08:41:22 PM
Now that looks much better, dude! I especially like the eye animation!

Yuno Gasai: Living proof that yanderes are NOT meant to be messed with.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: June 16, 2012, 12:13:15 PM
At last, I've finally finished the Grey Devil spritesheet.

As you can see, he can fire a laser when it's in mid-air, summons a wave of crystal pillars when it's closer to the ground, and when it is damage with a charge shot, the Grey Devil is split into six and move towards left and right at the edge of the screen where it changes into a press block (3 blocks each, both left and right) and tries to flatten Rockman. In order to get away from the press block, Rockman must shoot the blocks to push away and get free before they meet at the center.

Oh, and where will the blocks came from? It will come from the floor.

Offline Jadzxa

• Robot Master
  • Nice and easy.
    • View Profile
    • Games and stuff  and just my hub.
Reply #128 on: June 16, 2012, 05:24:08 PM
Hey guys, thanks glad you liked how Concerto came out there. The devil sprites are looking pretty good so far. As for me pretty off and on lol but still looking at progress and such. Keep it up guys. Blocks rising off the floor sound like a pretty cool Devil.

My art,projects and other things.
http://jad4321.deviantart.com/

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: June 16, 2012, 06:46:20 PM
Hey guys, thanks glad you liked how Concerto came out there. The devil sprites are looking pretty good so far. As for me pretty off and on lol but still looking at progress and such. Keep it up guys. Blocks rising off the floor sound like a pretty cool Devil.

Yeah! It first rise up to a short height (closer to Rockman), then it will move either left or right depending on where the eye is, and finally rise up and form Grey Devil.

And I almost forgot, the position of where the blobs appear will be random.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: June 17, 2012, 05:51:32 PM
At last, I've finally finished the Grey Devil spritesheet.

As you can see, he can fire a laser when it's in mid-air, summons a wave of crystal pillars when it's closer to the ground, and when it is damage with a charge shot, the Grey Devil is split into six and move towards left and right at the edge of the screen where it changes into a press block (3 blocks each, both left and right) and tries to flatten Rockman. In order to get away from the press block, Rockman must shoot the blocks to push away and get free before they meet at the center.

Oh, and where will the blocks came from? It will come from the floor.

That sprite sheet for the Grey Devil looks really good, dude! I especially like the crystal pillars and its laser beam attack as well! :)

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: June 18, 2012, 09:32:29 PM

Sorry for not posting for a long time. I'm being in and out, and I'm currently asking some assistance from DeviantArt.

But anyways, here's a mock-up on the stage select screen. Anyways, feel free to choose which one is the best. And BTW, credits to Zexion-teh-WoLf for making these amazing boss portraits.

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: June 19, 2012, 02:55:31 AM
Vanisher asked me to make sprites of Gothica. I've only made one but that's only to see if he likes it.

I also changed some things, like the hat, from the other artworks to make it easier to sprite.

As a bonus, here's the complete Step-by-Step process of the sprite making.

inb4 Anarchy Stocking, I realized this after I added color

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: June 19, 2012, 03:02:52 AM
@MagVanisher: Personally, I like stage select pic #2 (below). The way the mugshots of the four Mega Man Killers cover up the teal spacing looks really good. I especially like the mugshot borders as well, too. owob

@MrBaryl: Hmm... While Gothica's sprite does look good, Gothica's color scheme for her armour is monochrome. Just thought I'd point that out to ye, Baryl. Still, you did a pretty good job. :)

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: June 19, 2012, 03:13:46 AM
So it's a different color? Hmm...

I really hope Vanisher changes that since black and white doesn't do anything good for characters like this.

Offline RetroRespecter

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 06:20:59 AM

Sorry for not posting for a long time. I'm being in and out, and I'm currently asking some assistance from DeviantArt.

But anyways, here's a mock-up on the stage select screen. Anyways, feel free to choose which one is the best. And BTW, credits to Zexion-teh-WoLf for making these amazing boss portraits.

I vote for #2.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 06:28:44 AM
@MrBaryl

Looks great, especially the revised hat and hair. But unfortunately, I've decided that Gothica's colors would be monochrome, so that it would not clash its colors to Ballade. If you can play with the monochromatic colors on Gothica without making it dorky, I'll be very impressed.

Anyway, it seems that No. 2 Stage Select will be selected then...

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 08:08:03 AM
So it's a different color? Hmm...

I really hope Vanisher changes that since black and white doesn't do anything good for characters like this.
I have to agree with MrBaryl, black and white on Megaman characters with the nes style is pretty bad. The design alone is enough to set the sprite apart from Ballade's, I don't see why that would be a problem.

The character looks nice, but it SEEMS to be a bit too big though, I would have to see it side-by-side with Megaman, but well... I'm lazy to check that myself.

Offline MagVanisher

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 08:22:22 AM
I have to agree with MrBaryl, black and white on Megaman characters with the nes style is pretty bad. The design alone is enough to set the sprite apart from Ballade's, I don't see why that would be a problem.

The character looks nice, but it SEEMS to be a bit too big though, I would have to see it side-by-side with Megaman, but well... I'm lazy to check that myself.

Well, I guess you're right... Let's stick Gothica to your colors, MrBaryl.

And BTW, I think you need to make her shorter to Rockman, kinda like Ice Man's height.

UPDATE: Here's Rockman new weapon after defeating Gothica. This is the Cross Shield.

Offline Rezzoplis

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 06:40:05 PM
The teddy bear mid-boss for Gothica is finished, guys. I know, it might not look much, but at least I worked hard on it.

The reason why it's all in white (except for its eye, which I've decided to make red) is because I'm not sure what gothic-themed color scheme to give it.

Also, I've decided to give it some floating arms and even a door on its chest to have it release smaller teddy-bots to pester the player with while it attempts to smash them with its claws.

Oh, and that long rectangle below it? That's the floor.

Update: Whoops, I forgot about the upside-down triangle patch on the mid-boss's forehead. Also, I decided to go with dark grey and light grey. As for his button monocole, I've gone with a dusty salmon for the button.
Dude that looks Awesome! ( BTW, it's askmineturtle from Tumblr. )

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: June 19, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
@MagVanisher: The Cross Shield weapon is looking good! I especially like the detail on the cross, as well as the idea colour scheme for the weapon itself!

@Rezzopolis: Erm... Do I know you?

Offline Rezzoplis

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: June 19, 2012, 08:17:55 PM
@MagVanisher: The Cross Shield weapon is looking good! I especially like the detail on the cross, as well as the idea colour scheme for the weapon itself!

@Rezzopolis: Erm... Do I know you?
Uh... Yeah, askmineturtle.

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: June 19, 2012, 08:26:22 PM
 B( Dude, judging by the way you type (and your mannerisms as well), you're yet ANOTHER one of TheHacks' accounts from dA here to annoy everyone on the Internet. Seriously, why don't you just admit you are TheHacks in disguise and just leave the Mega Man fandom, choosing to go back to your little recolor fandom (or at least your Sonic fandom, which is said to be one of the worst fandoms out there) instead?

Also, I've seen your "fangame idea" here. Do us all a favour.

Be more serious when you're making a fangame, as your fangame sounds rather childish there, not to mention that you're not even giving good points for it (such as plot and such). -AC If it's not seriously worked on (like with sebamkfan's fangame "Mega Man Plus"), chances are it's going to end up like [parasitic bomb] and you're gonna get blasted. Blasted hard, especially with that ego of yours.

Though I doubt you'll listen to any of us here on RockmanPM, choosing instead to get butthurt, throw a hissy fit and claim that you're "the best" and that we're "just jealous" all while pulling out any cards Chris-chan used in the past to [acid burst] off every person he's encountered both in real life AND on the Internet.

...Oh, and MagVanisher, if it's alright with you, could I do some Mega Man Powered Up-styled dialogues for the eight Mega Man Killers?

Offline Rezzoplis

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: June 19, 2012, 08:28:44 PM
B( Dude, judging by the way you type (and your mannerisms as well), you're yet ANOTHER one of TheHacks' accounts from dA here to annoy everyone on the Internet. Seriously, why don't you just admit you are TheHacks in disguise and just leave the Mega Man fandom, choosing to go back to your little recolor fandom (or at least your Sonic fandom, which is said to be one of the worst fandoms out there) instead?

Also, I've seen your "fangame idea" here. Do us all a favour.

Be more serious when you're making a fangame, as your fangame sounds rather childish there, not to mention that you're not even giving good points for it (such as plot and such). -AC If it's not seriously worked on (like with sebamkfan's fangame "Mega Man Plus"), chances are it's going to end up like [parasitic bomb] and you're gonna get blasted. Blasted hard, especially with that ego of yours.

Though I doubt you'll listen to any of us here on RockmanPM, choosing instead to get butthurt, throw a hissy fit and claim that you're "the best" and that we're "just jealous" all while pulling out any cards Chris-chan used in the past to [acid burst] off every person he's encountered both in real life AND on the Internet.

...Oh, and MagVanisher, if it's alright with you, could I do some Mega Man Powered Up-styled dialogues for the eight Mega Man Killers?
Gee Wiz! Don't get so Cocky!; I found your Tumblr account by looking up Plug Man, and i am most defiantly not TheHacks, Dude, Hold Your Horses, will ya?

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: June 19, 2012, 10:17:15 PM
Moving on, here is Disco's improved concept pic.

Looking at his right arm, I'm not exactly too fond of it, so I might be thinking of giving Disco a different pose for his concept pic.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #145 on: June 19, 2012, 10:47:16 PM
the reason you're not fond of it is because his hand is backwards. his thumb should be on the other side of the hand (i just tested the pose myself).

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: June 19, 2012, 10:53:25 PM
...You're right, Mirby, his pointing hand IS backwards!

Well, off to give Disco a different hand!

Oh, and I'm working on Hip-House's sprite right now.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #147 on: June 19, 2012, 10:57:34 PM
for future reference, when drawing poses like that it is best to check to see how it actually looks by testing it yourself. for accuracy's sake, at the very least.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Raging-Banebou

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: June 19, 2012, 11:16:56 PM
Alright, Mirby, thanks for the tip.

Oh, and here's Hip-House's sprite. Needless to say, I had some fun making this guy's sprite.

(Note to self: Get enough money for a scanner)

Also, for Trance's theme, why not have it based slightly off of this song?
[youtube]O-s8cE_Cgmo[/youtube]

Offline Rezzoplis

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: June 20, 2012, 02:04:42 AM
Moving on, here is Disco's improved concept pic.

Looking at his right arm, I'm not exactly too fond of it, so I might be thinking of giving Disco a different pose for his concept pic.
I like the original Disco desgin. Maybe you can Fuse both.