Kit · 228261

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #750 on: May 12, 2013, 09:21:32 AM
"It's not easy, most certainly," Quickie reminded herself of her past as a troubled outcast.  "One of the reasons why I learned more to connect with Pokemon.  I couldn't do it with people."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #751 on: May 12, 2013, 09:23:35 AM
"Same here, my home town just sucked."  Sakura agreed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #752 on: May 12, 2013, 09:56:34 AM
"BUT NOW YOU BOTH HAVE ME! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Lt. PB joined in on the conversation. "IF ANYONE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE LIKE POKEMON, IT'S THE LORD OF LIGHTNING HIMSELF!"

"PIPE DOWN, YOU CHUMP!" Karen yelled back at him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #753 on: May 12, 2013, 09:57:51 AM
"....Sometimes I wonder if people treat him like an outcast too." Sakura pondered

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #754 on: May 12, 2013, 10:09:29 AM
Quickie merely shrugged and readjusted her bag.  She reached behind her, worked her arm into the closest back pocket, and fished out her water bottle.  Hyperextensive joints had their advantages.

In the woods, Mewtwo followed in silence, still a few steps behind.  His digitigrade legs gave him a loping gait and the thought of simply flying or even reverting to all fours had crossed his mind more than once.  Flying, while it allowed him to cover considerable distances, did tire him out after a while.  Also, surely there would be someone who would notice.  He was, after all, not hard to miss.

He used to prowl a city at night, and he had remained hidden in plain sight for years, however he had the cover of darkness as his advantage.  This was late afternoon, and the only cover he had at his disposal was the stretch of trees that lined the road.  And he knew that such a terrain would not continue unbroken.  He swallowed and took a deep breath.  He had to go out into the open.

Quickie walked along, once again wrenching her arm behind her back to stow her water bottle.  She glanced up and noticed that Mewtwo, with the most reluctantly-determined look on his face, had sidled up beside her.  His tail lashed as he walked, his glance flicking between each member of the group, and he carried himself slightly stooped, as at his 6'7" height, he was easily a foot taller than Quickie.  Quickie smiled at him.  "You're growing up."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #755 on: May 12, 2013, 04:11:01 PM
Although travelling in a group is usually fun, Dr. Wily II just can't help feeling a bit... Out of the group. Looking to his front, and then stealing a look behind, Dr. Wily II is completely the midway point of the group, dividing it into 2 smaller subgroups. He let out a silent sigh, and then looked up into the late afternoon sky.

"Blaine... Just where are you..."

As if hearing his thoughts, one of his PokeBalls opened, and out popped Pikachu. This Pikachu was smaller than most Pikachu, in fact, this Pikachu is about the same size as a Pichu. Pikachu leaped out from the red light, and plopped himself onto Dr. Wily II's head.

"Pikaaa-chu! Pika-pi!"

"Oh Pikachu..." Dr. Wily II raises his right hand, and patted the Electric Mouse on its head. Pikachu cried out in happiness at the gesture. "Thank you for trying to cheer me up. And you're right. I'll find him eventually..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #756 on: May 12, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
Meanwhile, Pyro was wearing his shades while blissfully Moonwalking behind Lt. PB and Karen. He hardly seemed to give Quickie and Sakura's conversation about Pokemon and personhood. Frankly, he did not even draw a distinction between the two because--well, he was Pyro, destroyer of psyches.

"To Camelot we a go to visit an angry Italian plumber." 8D

(I am surprised no one asked Pyro who the plumber was the previous night. :P)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #757 on: May 13, 2013, 02:13:12 AM
Mewtwo watched Wily closely as he loped along.  He had heard the mention of Blaine and he began to scan the man's memories in order to attach a face to the name.  When he identified Blaine, he searched to confirm the man's whereabouts, which seemed to end when he escaped.  A thought struck him, which became spoken words as he looked at his hands. "Did I destroy him? Did I take a life?"  His memories of his violent escape were intact, but whether or not he killed anyone had never occurred to him until now.  Mewtwo was a killer.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #758 on: May 13, 2013, 06:10:59 AM
The entire group soon heard a low rumble in the distance that drew louder and louder until a stampede of panicked trainers became visible with the Bug Catcher that Pyro encountered in Viridian Forest leading the herd. Just when it appeared that they would trample over them, the stampede came to an abrupt halt when they caught glimpse of Pyro.

A frightened Bug Catcher pointed a shaker finger, "It's him! He's a demon from space!"

His accusation seemed to fly over Pyro's head. The boy simply grinned and said, "Don't be silly. Dan's from outer space and he makes the bestest caramel apples." 8)

"BURN THE HERETIC!" an anonymous trainer in the back shouted.

(...and "Dan" would be Deoxys. And I yoinked the "demon from space" comment from one of my favorite YouTube Videos.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #759 on: May 13, 2013, 06:13:44 AM
(I thought Dave was Dialga.)

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell is going on here?" Sakura demanded.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #760 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:22 AM
(I knew I that name was familiar. FIRE THE RETCON CANNON! Deoxys is now "Dan.")

"You know this maniac?!" The Bug Catcher asked them incredulously, "He talked about this creepy nonsense about joining him at his court in Lavaridge and this being a television show. Then he obliterated my Pokemon!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #761 on: May 13, 2013, 06:20:26 AM
"He also pisses off Palkia on a regular basis what's your point?" Sakura rolled her eyes.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #762 on: May 13, 2013, 06:24:24 AM
The Bug Catcher's jaw dropped and nearly hit the pavement, "He does WHAT?!"

"BURN THE HERETIC!" the anonymous trainer shouted again and the stirring from the crowd indicated they were seriously considering it.

"That sounds like fun!" Pyro said, "Can I try?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #763 on: May 13, 2013, 06:27:50 AM
"No that would be very bad." Sakura scolded "Anyway I don't care what he did to you guys but we have to go somewhere and you're kinda in our way, so I'm going to only say this once. Get out of our way."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #764 on: May 13, 2013, 06:32:22 AM
"ENOUGH!"  Mewtwo's telepathic voice bellowed as he pushed a Psywave through the crowd to force them to part.  "You have no business here, and you will all return to your homes.  NOW."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #765 on: May 13, 2013, 06:47:27 AM
Most of the crowd began to raise their pitchforks and torches like medieval peasants when Mewtwo made like Moses. The Cooltrainer that Pyro chased with his platypus in Viridian stepped up, "Can't you see he's a menace to society? The Viridian Gym leader won't take any challenges because of him!"

"Oh!" Pyro chirped, "So that's who the angry Italian plumber was. He needs Sharpedoes with lasers on their heads!"

Then a half dozen members of the mob pounced on Pyro, each holding a length of rope to bind him. The resulting struggle kicked up a cloud of dust and one could hear cursing... as well as other sound effect one would hear from an old Warner Brothers cartoon. After the dust had settled, it was Pyro's assailants who found themselves tied up while the trainer stood triumphant and appeared amused by their abortive ambush. The young trainer even managed to give half of them a wedgie that wrapped around their torsos like a straightjacket.

"SEE?" an exasperated Bug Catcher exclaimed and unclipped a pokeball from the strap of his bag, "He's not even human! Hand him over or you'll have to go  through me! GO CATERPIE!"

(Heh, heh, heh. Anyone up for a curbstomp? 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #766 on: May 13, 2013, 06:52:27 AM
(I sure am.)

"HA HA HA HA!" Sakura laughed much like Lt.PB "If it's a battle you want it's a battle you'll get, GO STARSCREAM!"

Sakura threw a Pokeball and a Areodactyl appeared.

"Areo!" he cried.

"Starscream use Fly!" Sakura commanded.

"Aero!" he cried again and took to the air.

(Starscream-Areodactyl
Ability- Pressure
Item- Razor Claw

Attacks-
Fly
Rock Slide
Crunch
Earthquake.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #767 on: May 13, 2013, 06:57:54 AM
Quickie didn't have any Pokemon with her, so she looked at Mewtwo.  "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," Mewtwo nodded.  "At some point, I will have to learn to live as other Pokemon do.  And this would be a learning experience for me."  He moved to the front of the group, ready for battle.  "As senseless as this battle will be, I am ready for it, and ready to end it."

(Moves?  It's Mewtwo.  I'll just go cull up every attack he can learn.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #768 on: May 13, 2013, 06:59:43 AM
"No need Mewtwo, just sit back and watch I got this dude." Sakura dismissed.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #769 on: May 13, 2013, 07:01:12 AM
The poor Caterpie could not even hear the "SWISH" of the Aerodactyl's attack, and found itself flying into the horizon. An astonished Bug Catcher dropped to his knee and screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOO! My ultimate Pokemon!"

Pyro appeared above his shoulder, "That was awesome! Maybe you and me can start a wresting league and I could wear a mask like Crasher Wake and..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the Bug Catcher screamed and fled. His mob followed shortly there after in pure terror while Pyro sniffled.

"WAIT!" he shouted out the Bug Catcher, "I was gonna show you my German suplex." :'(

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #770 on: May 13, 2013, 07:02:49 AM
"There there kid, he isn't even worth a German Suplex." Sakura said as she pat Pyro on the back.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #771 on: May 13, 2013, 07:06:14 AM
Mewtwo either didn't hear Sakura, or he simply didn't obey, as he remained at the front of the group.  As the crowd dispersed, he gave a shrug.  At the very least, the battle had ended.  He shook his head and returned toward the back of the group, head bowed.  For a moment, he actually wanted to battle.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #772 on: May 13, 2013, 07:08:34 AM
"Hey Mewtwo have you actually ever been in a Pokemon battle before?" Sakura asked noticing Mewtwo's disappointment.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #773 on: May 13, 2013, 07:10:09 AM
Pyro smiled at Mewtwo, "Maybe I can show you my German Suplex!" 8)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #774 on: May 13, 2013, 07:22:19 AM
Mewtwo finally acknowledged Sakura.  "I have, long ago.  Though, I do not wish to discuss it."  He didn't answer Pyro, as he had no idea what a German Suplex even was.