Kit · 228190

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #700 on: May 11, 2013, 08:54:41 AM
If one were paying attention, they would see a brief flash of a smile across Mewtwo's face, before his expression resumed its usual stoic countenance.

Quickie nodded and stood, slinging her bag over one shoulder.  "I'm ready.  Got our things packed."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #701 on: May 11, 2013, 08:55:08 AM
"So what do we do now?" Sakura asked feeling a bit left out of the situation.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #702 on: May 11, 2013, 09:00:34 AM
Dr. Wily II adjusted his glasses and pointed dramatically towards general East using his right index finger.

"TO MT. SILVER!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #703 on: May 11, 2013, 09:00:55 AM
Sapph cracked his neck and straightened up. "Personally, I think we should probably go to bed first." He said, pointing at a clock. "10 PM's not the best time to be wandering around.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #704 on: May 11, 2013, 09:01:52 AM
"Seriously I hate traveling at night, some of the more territorial Pokemon are much more vicious at night." Sakura agreed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #705 on: May 11, 2013, 09:05:32 AM
Quickie shrugged.  "Considering that Mewtwo is nocturnal, I've grown accustomed to his prowling.  His night is just getting started."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: May 11, 2013, 09:06:16 AM
"... Oh right..." Dr. Wily II then slightly rubbed his chin.

"Speaking off, I have yet to heal Larry... I mean my Heatran after my Gym Battle with Pyro. Also, since we'll be travelling, I need to get some of my personal Pokemon from the Pokemon Center as well. I guess we'll meet up again in the morning?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #707 on: May 11, 2013, 09:09:11 AM
"I guess but I don't really know where to go now." Sakura shrugged.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #708 on: May 11, 2013, 09:14:13 AM
Sapph nodded. "Well, where were we going to sleep tonight?" Sapph asked, shrugging. "I don't think we actually figured that out."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #709 on: May 11, 2013, 09:15:31 AM
"Well..." Quickie hastened to speak, "My place is across the street.  There's room in the living room, and if Mewtwo plans on staying out all night, you could ask him about taking his room..."

"If we are to travel, then I will need my rest.  I had worked all day and to be quite blunt, I am very tired," Mewtwo cut in, getting to his feet.

"Well, there's still my living room," Quickie shrugged.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #710 on: May 11, 2013, 09:20:01 AM
"I think I'll go to the Pokemon Center instead"  Sakura sighed "I don't if I could sleep there with Trigon occasionally popping his head out, even if we knew each other."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #711 on: May 11, 2013, 09:23:36 AM
"I'll be....sleeping...in Karen's room tonight!" Lt. PB smiled

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #712 on: May 11, 2013, 09:23:44 AM
(So, unless someone has something planned to happen overnight, should we just cut to the next day, or skip ahead to that something?  About all I could even think to add before just cutting to when they finally all head out would be some bits about Giovanni falling hard off the wagon and being dragged behind it.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #713 on: May 11, 2013, 09:25:16 AM
(I might have some monologue with Zekrom on the roof of the Pokemon Center.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #714 on: May 11, 2013, 09:26:20 AM
"Well, I guess it's settled then. We'll meet up again at the Pokemon Center in the morning. I too will be staying the night at the Pokemon Center." Dr. Wily II said.

(I'm done. And lol, go ahead with that Giovanni part. :P)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #715 on: May 11, 2013, 09:28:21 AM
"I think I'll just check in here tonight, and hopefully get a room far from them." Sapph said, indicating Karen and PB. "I appreciate the offer, but the fact that a message meant for me wound up coming out of your printer is more than a little unnerving..." He said, nodding.

(Yeah, I think a timeskip will be in order.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #716 on: May 11, 2013, 09:29:55 AM
"Okay I guess me and Doc will be heading for the Poke Center then." Sakura nodded.

(Okay time skip it is.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #717 on: May 11, 2013, 09:47:01 AM
(Cutting to Giovanni real quick...)

The night had crawled along as Giovanni sobered up.  He cracked his neck, checked his watch, then stood to get himself some coffee.  His office smelled like a stale cigar and evaporated alcohol, and the back of his throat was coated in a sticky film that made him gag.  Putting the pot on the burner, he walked to his small bathroom and splashed water on his face.  "What are you doing to yourself?"  His reflection stared back with weary eyes.

He walked back into his office and stood by the coffee maker, waiting as it bubbled and sputtered, hissed and groaned, and filled his mug with the dark, bitter morning in liquid form.  You had gone without sleep before.  This isn't any different.  He took the mug from the coffee maker and downed a long, hot swallow.  He returned to his desk and sat, drinking his coffee.  Since he could not make much headway with the printout, he turned his attention to the Mewtwo Project and began to review the files.

It had been so long since he had read up on this...  So many scientists whom he had worked with, so much money sunk into a project which produced an aggressive killing machine that had the gall to not only talk back to him, but run away, leaving a pile of rubble in its wake.  A ruined laboratory, a ruined gym, and a gaping hole in his budget that went to that unholy genetic terror.  His other assistants were right.  Giovanni should have killed the beast when he had the chance.

But, Mewtwo was still very much alive.  This struck Giovanni as surprising.  The only remaining scientist on the project had told him that the surviving clone would most likely suffer genetic abnormalities.  If he recalled correctly, that scientist told him that while the genes were the same, they were often expressed incorrectly.  This accounted for the shortened lifespans, abnormal growth, and other aberrations he had seen that day when he toured the facility.  For all intents and purposes, Mewtwo should be dead.  Yet, it somehow survived the process, was grown to maturity, and survives even to this day.

Giovanni rubbed his temple with one hand while drinking his coffee.  He needs to find that remaining scientist.  The man had left his employ soon after the beast had destroyed the lab.  Though, off and on, he had maintained a loose contact with the scientist.  Research grants help considerably with maintaining a business relationship, and Giovanni's finances allowed for him to continue such partnerships for a very long time.

Sitting his coffee mug on his desk, he began to search his contact lists.  He needed to find Dr. Wily.

(All yours, Sakura.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #718 on: May 11, 2013, 09:52:32 AM
(Well. Shi- XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #719 on: May 11, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
Sakura couldn't sleep in her room in the Pokemon Center.  Her mind was spinning in circles with the things that had been going on.  Strange dimensional portals, haunted printers, people's pasts coming to haunt them, it was no wonder she couldn't sleep.

With insomnia imminent Sakura decided she needed to get some fresh air.  She headed to the stair case leading to the roof with her bag.  When she got outside she sat on the edge of the roof, took a black stone out of her bag, and concentrated.

"Xuangzang are you there?" She asked telepathically

"I am always here." The voice answered "I am always by your side."

"Oh right." Sakura acknowledged "Anyway can we talk?"

"If that is what you wish." The voice replied "You seemed troubled."

"I guess I am." She mentally sighed "It's just that so many things have been going on, I just can't believe I'm getting sucked up into something big again."

"It can not be helped." The voice sighed as well "As long as there is wickedness in the hearts of those with power this cycle will exist, even long after your life expires."

"You're definitely right about that." Sakura frowned "But it just seems that I'm always at the center of it, I just seem to attract trouble wherever I go."

"It is because your Ideals are pure." The voice said "Although you were shunned by your own kind you do not hold a grudge against all of them while you desire to protect Pokemon.  A being such as yourself will be involved in many important events."

"Maybe." Sakura closed her eyes "I'm just glad I'm not doing this alone this time."

"Yes you now have other of your kind beside you, and with them you have grown stronger." The voice commented.

"I don't seemed to have changed much though." She mentally shrugged "I mean I punched someone for the 4th time in my life earlier today.  I still feel the same."

"Although you yourself have not changed yet you have found companions who share your Ideals." The voice replied "With them you will surely grow."

"You might be right." Sakura mentally smiled "Whatever happens I want to protect these people and Pokemon, but there may be a time I need your help, is that okay."

"You need not ask."  The voice assured "As I have said, I will follow your Ideals wherever they may lead."

"Thank you Xuangzang." Sakura said feeling relieved "I feel a little better now."

"I'm glad I helped ease your mind." The voice said "You should rest, you seem to have a lot ahead of you."

"A little later." Sakura shook her head "I want to enjoy the view a little longer."

"Very well." The voice mentally nodded.

Sakura stated at the horizon thinking about what laid ahead.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: May 11, 2013, 07:24:48 PM
The following morning. Pyro was up nice and early with the sun rising on the eastern horizon with a cinnamon-raisin bagel in hand and hopping around the sidewalk outside Quickie's apartment complex while his stereo boomed.

It’s a beautiful day and I can’t stop myself from smiling
If I’m drinking, then I’m buying
And I know there’s no denying
It’s a beautiful day, the sun is up, the music’s playing
And even if it started raining
You won’t hear this boy complaining...

By some odd twist, the radio in Giovanni's alarm turned on and played the same song several kilometers away. In fact, radios all over Kanto turned on and began playing the song on all frequencies.

‘Cause I’m glad that you’re the one that got away
It’s a beautiful day
It’s my turn to fly, so girls, get in line
‘Cause I’m easy, no playing this guy like a fool
Now I’m alright
Might’ve had me caged before, but not tonight
‘Cause you may not believe
That baby, I’m relieved
This fire inside, it burns too bright

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #721 on: May 11, 2013, 09:42:32 PM
(And somewhere, Meloetta was crying because of it.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #722 on: May 11, 2013, 10:58:58 PM
Quickie met Pyro at the door and nodded behind her. "Mewtwo will meet us behind the Pokemon Center." She readjusted her bag and followed Pyro. "We had a chat last night on his current state of affairs and how he'd best travel without being seen."  </phone>

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: May 11, 2013, 11:51:02 PM
Lt. PB and Karen were just getting out of the shower as they began to pack for their new adventure, the first one they would be taking together, unlike the shower. Lt. PB put on his standard arm get-up and trademark shades while Karen wore her usual yellow top and white pants.

"You know, this will be our first time on a long trip together. I hope we don't drive each other crazy!" Lt. PB said.

"I'm more worried about us driving the other's crazy, what with our constant need to battle each other so I can show my superiority!" Karen smiled back.

"Pfffft. Now don't start that again, my dark mistress. We need to meet up with everyone and we don't have time for a battle right now!" Lt. PB struggled to say as he wanted to battle her right then and there. "All packed?"

"Yep. Let's go!" Karen said while kissing Lt. PB

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: May 12, 2013, 01:36:19 AM
(Is that a challenge, PB? 8D)

"Awwww," Pyro as he waited up to walk beside her while Mr. Spook tossed the stereo in a alleyway, "And I got this awesome invisibility cloak for him."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus