RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 228392

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #800 on: May 13, 2013, 07:00:08 PM
Sakura looked towards the waterfall and saw some flashes in that area.

"Looks like they're at it again, at least it isn't in a populated city this time." Sakura sighed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #801 on: May 13, 2013, 07:04:34 PM
Pyro seemed as bothered by the cold as he was by anything else, which is to say he was not bothered at all. He roasted a few marshmallows over the red-hot coals and assembled them into s'mores. He tossed one onto Mr. Spook's tongue, the Shadow Pokemon rolled it back like a carpet, and swallowed in one gulp.

"Gar!" 8)

Firebrawl sat next to his trainer, roasting marshmallows beside him while Loki curled up on the Blaziken's lap.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #802 on: May 14, 2013, 04:10:43 AM
(A shared backstory sounds good to me, Wily. I'll hop online in an hour or two. </phone>)

Posted on: May 13, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
Quickie watched the others.  "Want to try a roasted marshmallow?"  She looked to Mewtwo.

Mewtwo shrugged.  "I suppose."

Quickie smiled, grabbed a stick, sharpened the end into a point with a pocketknife, speared a marshmallow, and moved closer to the fire in order to toast it proper.  After a few minutes, she returned with the stick, the still-smoking marshmallow a golden brown.  "Careful, it's hot."  She handed it to Mewtwo.

Mewtwo stared at it for a moment, and then looked to Pyro, who was eating a marshmallow.  He returned his gaze to his own marshmallow and bit it off the stick, surprised by how soft and sticky the inside of it was.  He chewed at it for a while before finally working it down.

"Well?"

Mewtwo handed the stick back to Quickie.  "Interesting."

(I'm leaving for San Francisco tomorrow morning, so unless Wily comes online before I go to bed, the backstory will need to wait.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #803 on: May 14, 2013, 07:01:22 AM
"You should try it with chocolate and graham crackers," Pyro said to Mewtwo and demonstrated how to make a s'more by squishing a toasted marshmallow between two crackers and a chocolate bar, "Now you try it." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #804 on: May 14, 2013, 07:05:59 AM
"Wanna make some s'mores?" Sakura asked Vulcan.

"Blaziken." Vulcan nodded.

Sakura got some sticks and marshmallows and gave one to Vulcan.  The two began to roast the marshmallows to a golden brown before putting it together with chocolate and graham crackers and eating it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #805 on: May 14, 2013, 07:19:00 AM
Mewtwo mimicked Pyro and made a s'more, and then ate it, albeit rather sloppily. 

Quickie watched him and smiled, handing him a moisty-nap.  "You got crumbs and marshmallow all over your muzzle."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: May 14, 2013, 07:28:14 AM
Sakura tried to stifle a snicker when she saw Mewtwo's face.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #807 on: May 14, 2013, 07:47:47 AM
Mewtwo wiped his muzzle and attempted to brush crumbs out of his fur.  He stood, cracked his back, and crouched again.  He stretched his arms, cracked his neck, and looked at his hands.  "That was very messy.  And sticky."

Quickie handed him another moist towelette.  "Marshmallows get that way."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #808 on: May 14, 2013, 07:48:49 AM
"A lot of food can be messy." Sakura commented.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #809 on: May 14, 2013, 07:52:01 AM
"So," Mewtwo finished cleaning his hands, "I suppose this would be as appropriate time as any to tell my story..."

Quickie nodded.  "Yeah, we have enough wood for a while and this fire should keep going."  She stood to stoke the fire before she returned to her sleeping bag.  "I love nights like this...  You can hear the Noctowls hooting up a storm.  Eerily beautiful."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #810 on: May 14, 2013, 07:54:38 AM
"This is one of the reasons I miss traveling so much." Sakura sighed contently "I love hearing the sounds of nature."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #811 on: May 14, 2013, 08:07:08 AM
"Indeed," Mewtwo nodded.  "I suppose I had better start at the beginning... Though, there are a few parts where my memory is spotty, at best."

Quickie nodded.  "Take your time.  Maybe things will come back to you."

"Very well," Mewtwo scratched at an itch and looked around.  "I wonder, however, how much you already know about me.  Whether or not I would simply be recounting information of which you are already familiar..."  He paused to think back to his creation, and determine a proper place to start.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: May 14, 2013, 08:08:31 AM
Lt. PB and Karen swam around in the lake under the waterfall.

"Commander Buzz has vastly improved!" Karen said.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! SO HAS YOUR ABSOL. SHE ALMOST PROVIDED BUZZ WITH A CHALLENGE!" Lt. PB said mockingly.

"Oh shut up!" Karen said while splashing PB

"Mmmmm that's not what you said ten minutes ago!" Lt. PB smiled slyly. "Hmmm...I SMELL S'MORES!!!!"

"DAMN. BACK TO THE CAMPSITE!" Karen yelled as they both swam towards their clothes at the edge of the lake.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #813 on: May 14, 2013, 08:13:30 AM
"Well from what I gathered you were created by Team Rocket/Doc over there they did some nasty experiments to try to control you and you escaped by blowing the lab up I assumed." Sakura shared.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #814 on: May 14, 2013, 08:23:17 AM
"That much is true, yes," Mewtwo nodded. "I, myself, do not exactly know why I was created.  I was given a number of different explanations.  Created to be the ultimate Pokemon, created to be the ultimate warrior, used by Team Rocket for their purposes... I was created as a tool."  He paused.  "I had escaped, rather violently.  Though, now that I think back to that... there was... something else...  Someone else before that...  Someone who was nice to me... who told me that life was wonderful..."  He shook his head.  "But, I am unable to attach a name to that face at the moment."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #815 on: May 14, 2013, 08:25:20 AM
"Not to be a downer but do you think it could have a hallucination or a false memory put in to control you or something?" Sakura pondered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #816 on: May 14, 2013, 08:30:55 AM
"It is entirely possible," Mewtwo nodded, "though the memory is incomplete.  If it were to be a false memory, why would it be incomplete?  If it were to control me, why would it be incomplete?  It would have better effect if the memory were solid and distinct, would it not?"  He shook his head.  "No matter.  What is done is done.  I had escaped... and I believe that I killed a very large number of people..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #817 on: May 14, 2013, 08:36:21 AM
"I'm not sure that could have been avoided, you're pretty powerful and I would bet your powers were much more unstable back then.  Even then a handful of Pokemon can destroy the world with a mere thought and decided to seal themselves away.  But you seem to be able to control your powers quite effectively now." Sakura added.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #818 on: May 14, 2013, 08:44:43 AM
"I have to admit that Team Rocket did have a hand in that.  I had learned to control my powers through them," Mewtwo nodded. "Though, even after I escaped... I was still angry.  Very angry.  And I had done some things that I regret.  As I look back upon it, I realize just how much of a hypocrite I was.  And how... disturbed I had become."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #819 on: May 14, 2013, 08:47:21 AM
"Well other than Team Rocket you didn't have much contact with anyone, so it would make sense why you were like that." Sakura sighed. "Come to think about it, you remind me of someone I met back in Unova who had a similar situation like you did."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #820 on: May 14, 2013, 08:51:39 AM
Mewtwo raised an eyebrow.  "I doubt that their actions afterward were similar."  He looked away.  "I had intended to rid the world of all Humans and their Pokemon... which I would then repopulate with clones of my own creation... which I had altered, using my own genetic material..."

(As much as I would love to continue this, I really need to get a few hours of sleep.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #821 on: May 14, 2013, 09:15:37 AM
"I remember those clones. Quickie must still have the artwork of them somewhere!" Lt. PB said as he and Karen walked back into camp and into the conversation. "Man, I'll never forget the day we met them. THEY WERE SO FRIENDLY! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Please, go on Mewtwo. I want to hear more. But first, we smelled s'more when we were, um..er...checking out this waterfall nearby for Pokemon!" Karen rubbed her head.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: May 14, 2013, 09:30:06 AM
(Warning spoilers for Pokemon White!)

"Well it wasn't that extreme but what his plan and the plan of people who used him was still pretty insane."  Sakura sighed "I believed I mentioned Team Plasma a few times and how they were crazy right?  Let me tell you why I say that: they wanted to separate Pokemon from humans.  They claimed that Pokemon would be better off without us, that we were only harming them and wanted us to release them.  I thought it was a load of bull and was just going to ignore them until a man approached me.

His name was Natural Harmonia, or N for short.  N was able to talk to Pokemon and truly believed that Team Plasma's beliefs were right, of course I couldn't agree with that.  So we had a few battles here and there and eventually he told me something.  He didn't just agreed with Plasma's plans, he was the leader of them.  I was kind of shocked but I couldn't let what Plasma was doing come to pass, while N's intentions were pure Plasma's was not.  They were just common thieves and were just stealing and hurting Pokemon, and yet he believed what they were doing was right.  

He believed that separating humans and Pokemon would the Truth while I believed that the Ideal of humans and Pokemon would be the opposite.  It was a clash between Truth and Ideals that reached it's climax at the Pokemon League.  Just when I was about to face the Champion of Unova, N had already beaten him and something crazy happened.  A huge castle surrounded the Pokemon League, apparently Team Plasma built that thing under the place just for that moment.

Either way it was up to me to stop him.  I climbed the huge castle tirelessly and needed a break half way through so I stopped in one of the rooms.  In the room were his 2 sisters Anthea and Concordia.  They explained to me why N was the way he was, why he wanted so much to separate Pokemon and humans.  He grew up with abused Pokemon all his life, and only them.  I was shocked about this and had a bad feeling about it so I climb to the top to confront him.  We had one more battle which I won, and he seemed to been confused of not the fact that he lost but his entire journey.  He said that he heard many Pokemon from many trainers that were so happy with them, he had never encountered Pokemon like that.

When he said that I knew what was going on and not surprisingly the cause of this confusion walked up behind me.  His name was Ghetsis, N's father and the real Leader of Plasma.  N was no more than a puppet to him, he sheltered him just so he could achieve his plan to rule Unova.  The true purpose of Plasma was for them to steal and convince people to release their Pokemon so that he would be the only one with Pokemon.  

But since his 'son' didn't succeed he was worthless to him and called him a waste of space.  I was so pissed that he could use and treat someone like that that I couldn't contain my rage and punched him in the jaw.  Then he challenged me to a battle to get revenge but like his 'son' I defeated him as well.  

Eventually the police showed up and took away Ghetsis while N and I decided to go somewhere else.  He apologized to me and decided to go on a journey to learn more about humans and Pokemon and make it his Truth.  I decided to challenge the Champion formally so I could officially gain the Unova Champion title and went my own way.  Although it's been 2 years since that day I hope we can meet again and we can tell each other what we learned."

(It's amazing how the story still makes some sense even without the Dragons.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #823 on: May 14, 2013, 09:33:24 AM
Sapph simply sat and listened to Mewtwo's story, then Sakura's, all the while slowly looking around. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched... "Darkbright... Since you're so determined to be a guard tonight, could you quickly check the perimeter? I'm feeling a bit paranoid..."

The shiny umbreon nodded. "[Right, I suppose I wouldn't have to put as much effort into remaining hidden as Mewtwo would if there actually were not too pleasant folks nearby.]" He said, getting up and stretching a moment before bounding off into the darkness. The blue rings in his fur glowed a bit before fading away.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #824 on: May 14, 2013, 01:06:03 PM
Mewtwo listened intently to Sakura's story, while twisting an ear to listen to the night.  "N is deluded."  He paused. "After I had made my mistakes, I had taken my clones, and we went into hiding.  We were safe... until we were located by Team Rocket.  I had sacrificed myself in order to protect my friends."  He paused again. "And I would do it again."  </phone>