Kit · 228258

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #725 on: May 12, 2013, 02:48:24 AM
Sapph finished adjusting his things as he started leaving the hotel. "Well, it seems like I'll be gone for longer than I thought... I hope I'm just being paranoid about it wearing off..."

Hero, who was walking beside his trainer, sighed and shook his head. "[If the springs were gonna wear off, you wouldn't be out and about like this.]" He said.

"Yeah, you're right."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #726 on: May 12, 2013, 03:03:00 AM
Sakura was in the Pokemon Center dining hall having breakfast before she set off on this perilous journey.

"Guess I can't have a normal journey like some people." She mused "But I guess that wouldn't be fun anyway."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #727 on: May 12, 2013, 06:00:40 AM
Dr. Wily II was at the front counter computer, looking through his Boxes to see which Pokemon he'll need on this new adventure. His Surf-ing Tauros and Fly-ing Fearow were a definite must, as was Larry the Heatran. After some thinking, he finally decided to bring his Metagross, Magnezone, and a Pikachu. After going them through with Nurse Joy, Dr. Wily II decided to head to the PokeMart to get some supplies, when he saw Sakura at the dining hall. Walking over...

"Good morning Sakura, had a good rest?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #728 on: May 12, 2013, 06:04:58 AM
"More or less.  I just couldn't really shake what happened last night." Sakura sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #729 on: May 12, 2013, 06:08:04 AM
"I can understand... A lot of things happened in such a span of time. My body is still recovering from the portal trip I had." Dr. Wily II laughed heartily.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #730 on: May 12, 2013, 06:10:11 AM
"Yeah this seems much different than the [parasitic bomb] I've had to deal with to be honest." Sakura shrugged.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #731 on: May 12, 2013, 06:17:18 AM
"Well, I won't ask about your past, however, just believe in the fact you are in some good company. Even though I've only known all of you in a short span, I know that everyone has a pure heart, one that will not let the weak suffer under opposition." Dr. Wily II tilted his head up slightly, and sighed.

"Well, I'll be heading for the PokeMart before we meet again at the front of this Pokemon Center." With that, Dr. Wily II waved, and headed off.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #732 on: May 12, 2013, 06:20:36 AM
"Mind if I come with, I packed lightly because I didn't expect things to turn out this way and more supplies couldn't hurt." Sakura asked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #733 on: May 12, 2013, 06:22:43 AM
Dr. Wily II stopped, and turned to face Sakura.

"Sure, why not."

(Ok, gonna leave it here for others to update, and time skip. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #734 on: May 12, 2013, 06:23:20 AM
(Yeah same here.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #735 on: May 12, 2013, 06:49:52 AM
(Quickie's outside, Mewtwo's skulking in the shadows, I have nothing to add, so we may as well just get the show on the road.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #736 on: May 12, 2013, 07:25:30 AM
(I don't know how to start though. :\)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #737 on: May 12, 2013, 07:35:22 AM
(Very well...  Going Wushu DM for this moment and setting the scene...)

It was going on mid-afternoon as the group set out on their new journey.  They were gathered in a loose collection, with a couple pairs, people walking alone, and a few stragglers.  It was an odd and disorganized assemblage.  Lt. PB and Karen were at the head of the group, exchanging an almost constant string of banter, while Pyro trailed almost immediately behind them.  He was, as usual, in his own little world--but, that's okay.  They know him here.  

A few paces behind were Sakura and Sapph, walking together, though apart as they were focused on their own, personal agendas.  One step behind them was Dr. Wily, though he carried himself as if he did not belong; arms held close to his body, shoulders rolled forward, and watching the underbrush.  Sidled somewhat behind his elbow was Quickie, who was maintaining contact with Mewtwo, who lagged several steps behind them, darting from tree to tree.

For the first leg of their journey, their chatter was intermittent, with a few comments tossed between the trainers before topics were left dangling behind.  The previous day's events still weighed heavily on their minds as they walked.

(There.  Got us into the countryside.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #738 on: May 12, 2013, 07:46:27 AM
"So Quickie did you decide to bring any Pokemon with you?" Sakura asked as a change of pace.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #739 on: May 12, 2013, 07:53:32 AM
Quickie shook her head.  "All of mine are at a refuge.  And Mewtwo and I had a discussion last night concerning this.  Well, concerning whether I see him as a Pokemon or a person."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #740 on: May 12, 2013, 07:59:48 AM
"Huh that seems kinda sudden since you've known each other for years." Sakura said surprised.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #741 on: May 12, 2013, 08:10:28 AM
"He has thoughts like that, off and on, though yesterday may have brought it about," Quickie shrugged.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #742 on: May 12, 2013, 08:13:49 AM
"I guess that makes sense, mentally I think he's a person but his habits are certainly Pokemon like."  Sakura nodded.  "But it doesn't matter either way, I treat Pokemon and humans the same, except punching and physical voilence.  I only do that to humans who [acid burst] me off."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #743 on: May 12, 2013, 08:47:06 AM
"Looks like a Pokemon, talks like a person," Quickie shrugged.  "Doesn't really make much of a difference to me, honestly.  Over the years, I've come to learn that the most genuine people are Pokemon."

Following at a lagging pace, Mewtwo's focus latched onto Quickie's first sentence.  Those words were familiar, though he could not exactly where he had first heard them.  They rang in his head, over and over.  "You look like a Pokemon, but you talk like a person."  Over and over, the voice repeated, slowly changing in pitch to that of a very young girl. 

Then, an image.  An image of a little girl, no more than five.  Mewtwo stopped cold as the image flashed into his mind.  That little girl...

Quickie looked over her shoulder.  "Hey.  You all right?"

It took a moment, but Mewtwo recovered and shook his head.  "Fine.  Fine."  He resumed his trek through the woods, casting furtive glances at the road.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #744 on: May 12, 2013, 08:49:33 AM
"People as Pokemon?" Sakura questioned "What do you mean?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #745 on: May 12, 2013, 09:03:23 AM
Overhearing the conversation between Sakura and Quickie regarding Mewtwo, Hero looked up at Sapph, who was fully dressed, helmet and all. "[Do you consider me a person, or a pokemon?]" He asked, tilting his head.

"That's a stupid question." Sapph said. "Think about how I've treated you and the others before asking that sort of thing." He continued, yawning. "Since when have I made a major decision without asking at least one of you for your personal opinion on it, or putting it to a vote?" He finished, looking down to his absol.

"[Good point.]" Hero replied. "[I still think Darkshine's idea of him, Rush, and Kaiser being the 'nightguard' when we end up camping out of towns is a stupid idea.]"

"And what's so stupid about them keeping an eye on things while the rest of us sleep?"

"[The fact that he declared Kaiser and Rush to be part of it. They're the least qualified to keep an eye on everyone in the middle of the night!]"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #746 on: May 12, 2013, 09:12:33 AM
Quickie shrugged again. "I meant what I said.  The most genuine people are Pokemon.  Think about it; you have an ear to listen who will not judge you.  You have a loyal companion who is always there for you.  That Pokemon would never betray you, and those feelings are unconditional.  People, however, have a tendency to drop you like a bad habit if you so much as look at them cross-eyed.  People judge based on outward appearance or behavior.  So many times have I seen others be treated like complete outcasts due to one little difference.  If you are different from the 'norm' in some way or another... does your Pokemon notice and treat you differently?  Or do they see what's inside?  The true you?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #747 on: May 12, 2013, 09:15:34 AM
"You got a point there." Sakura understood as she had been through that situation countless times. "Does that mean all of us here are Pokemon?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #748 on: May 12, 2013, 09:16:51 AM
"Not in the literal sense, no," Quickie shook her head.  "I'm not saying that every single human on this planet is bad or falls into some sort of evil stereotype.  There are legitimately good people out there.  You just need to know where to look."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #749 on: May 12, 2013, 09:17:49 AM
"I suppose so, it seems pretty hard though." Sakura sighed.