RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 228189

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #675 on: May 11, 2013, 05:33:08 AM
"Whoa what are you going to do Doc?" Sakura asked as she fingered one of the Pokeballs in her bag.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #676 on: May 11, 2013, 05:33:40 AM
Mewtwo just crouched there, staring at Wily.

Quickie flicked her gaze between the two, unsure of what to do.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #677 on: May 11, 2013, 05:36:36 AM
When Dr. Wily II finally reached Mewtwo, he fell to his knees, grabbing Mewtwo's shoulders for support.

"... You look well... That's good..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #678 on: May 11, 2013, 05:39:05 AM
Mewtwo raised an eyebrow.  He noticed the others step closer and he raised his hand to keep them at bay.  "It has been a long time..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #679 on: May 11, 2013, 05:39:40 AM
"Huh, what's going on now?" Sakura asked as she somewhat losens her grip on Castor's Pokeball.

(As a reminder Castor is a Roserade.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #680 on: May 11, 2013, 05:46:26 AM
"It... Indeed has... If only Blaine... *chokes slightly* If only he... Could see you too..."

As Dr. Wily II straightens himself up, he takes a longer look at Mewtwo, noticing that his build is still as toned, and seems to be eating well. Looking at Mewtwo's expression, Dr. Wily II could see that he was in good hands.

"We... Have a lot to catch up on... However, I believe Sapph requires medical attention..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #681 on: May 11, 2013, 05:50:13 AM
"Indeed," Mewtwo nodded.  "I was able to trace the paper to a particular landmark, but as I had mentioned, I was unable to procure a name for it.  However, it is a hot spring.  That much I was able to see.  The path was broken, and due to additional handlers of the paper, I had some difficulty with obtaining the proper originator.  That, and the print was generated by ghostly means, and thus I was only able to detect a very faint psychic trace on it..."

Quickie nodded and looked to Sapph, who had fallen very silent and seemed rather oblivious to the goings on. "I'll get out the smelling salts..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #682 on: May 11, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
"Isn't there a Hot Spring on Mount Silver?" Sakura piped up.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #683 on: May 11, 2013, 05:54:31 AM
"That may be it, but I am not familiar with the location, and I was unable to procure a name.  Only an image," Mewtwo looked at the paper and handed it to Quickie.  "Store that safely.  I may need to read it again."

Quickie nodded and tucked the paper into her bag while she dug out the smelling salts once more.  Considering that Sapph was conscious, near as she could tell, she was unsure about actually breaking a capsule.  Sapph just seemed very distracted.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #684 on: May 11, 2013, 05:57:38 AM
"Well, looks like we now have a possible destination in mind." Dr. Wily II nodded.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #685 on: May 11, 2013, 06:01:22 AM
"I guess we can go to Cerulean, back to Vermillion, through Diglett Tunnel to Pewter City, past the Viridian Forest to Viridian and the way to Mount Silver would be past the entrance to Victory Road." Sakura noted.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #686 on: May 11, 2013, 06:04:47 AM
Quickie nodded, though it took her a moment to digest those directions, as she was lost after the Diglett Tunnel.  She dug in her bag and pulled out a small packet of cat food and handed it to Mewtwo.  "Eat up, you'll need the energy."

Mewtwo nodded, ripped open the packet, and began to snack.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #687 on: May 11, 2013, 06:06:40 AM

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #688 on: May 11, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
"Didn't you already go to Viridian City?" Sakura asked Pyro while raising an eyebrow.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #689 on: May 11, 2013, 06:08:08 AM
Mewtwo bristled at the words.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #690 on: May 11, 2013, 06:13:17 AM
Pyro appeared confused, "But that was two days ago, or was it two hours ago?"  o~O

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #691 on: May 11, 2013, 07:33:52 AM
Since Viridian City has been mentioned several times, that seems like a perfect segue!

Giovanni was sitting at his desk in his other private office, mulling over the day's events.  The mysterious printout, along with the results of the litter testing, were sitting before him.  He let out a groan, pushed his chair back as he stood, walked over to the cabinet, and poured himself a glass of bourbon.  Returning to his desk, he sat and sipped at his drink.  Obsidian.  The Mewtwo Project.  Obsidian lives.  Mewtwo lives.  And only one of those had a tangible lead, being that Mewtwo is apparently within the borough limits of Saffron City, if the other results were to be believed.  

At least I have that, Giovanni took a swallow of his drink.  He sat back in his chair and looked at the ceiling for a moment, before returning his gaze to his desk.  Certainly there must be a connection... but the alcohol he had been imbibing had muddled his thoughts.  All that alcohol, his binge spurned by the activities of some unknown hooligan, and continued by these latest revelations.

Giovanni stood and threw the glass at the wall, where it broke in two and spattered bourbon across the drywall like wet fireworks.  He placed both hands on his desk and leaned heavily against them as he glared at the stain.  After a moment, he sat and buried his face in his hands, dragged his fingers down his cheeks, and exhaled heavily.  He opened a drawer and fished through it, taking out a cigar box.  He opened it, pulled out a cigar, smelled it, cut the end off, put the other end in his mouth, and lit it.  Leaning back, he clenched the cigar between his teeth.  "There must be some connection..."

"There must be some connection," Quickie wondered aloud.  "I mean, Pyro brings Wily, who created Mewtwo, and Obsidian reveals itself through my printer, so now we have to go back to Mt. Silver to do who-knows-what..."  She sunk to the floor, knees raised to her chest as she rested her arms on them.  "This is awfully confusing..."

Mewtwo had finished his snack and teleported the empty packet of food to the nearest garbage can.  "This would not be the first time where I had wondered if it were an accident or something more..." He looked at Wily for a moment, then moved his gaze to the floor.  "This meeting had... gone surprisingly well.  I was not expecting that."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #692 on: May 11, 2013, 08:25:35 AM
((Sorry, been busy. >.<;; ))

Sapph was scratching his chin, thinking about what Mewtwo said about where the letter had come from. "The Ho-oh springs... He couldn't have gotten there though. I shoved his body off the mountain." He said, more thinking out loud than actually talking to someone. "Unless... No, that's just stupid."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #693 on: May 11, 2013, 08:28:57 AM
Mewtwo looked at him.  "Throwing someone off of a mountain does not necessarily guarantee that they will fall to the bottom."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #694 on: May 11, 2013, 08:30:33 AM
"You should have seen the crap I've seen in Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova.  Especially Unova." Sakura face palmed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #695 on: May 11, 2013, 08:32:59 AM
"It is a garuntee that they won't be getting up again if you cut their head off first and throw it in a different direction." Sapph responded, not entirely thinking too much about his response. "Though... If the Ho-oh Springs... Hmm..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #696 on: May 11, 2013, 08:38:00 AM
Mewtwo leaned closer to Sapph and isolated his telepathy in order to speak directly to him. "I had experienced the healing power of a certain spring before, and I can attest to its power.  I cannot be sure if that spring was the same as the spring you refer to, in terms of healing properties, but it had restored my strength after I had destroyed myself in an attempt to save not only my fellow clones, but myself from Team Rocket's clutches.  If it had not been for that spring, I would not be here.  Thus, I would assume with a fair amount of certainty that perhaps not only are those springs just as powerful, if not more so, but also... perhaps there was more to Obsidian than was to be seen."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #697 on: May 11, 2013, 08:45:16 AM
Sapph scratched his chin. "You don't think..." He paused, thinking VERY CAREFULLY about what he was about to say (or, at least, think to Mewtwo). -He somehow gained immortality before we fought on Mt Silver?-

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #698 on: May 11, 2013, 08:50:49 AM
Mewtwo's response was a slight shrug.  "There were other experiments that the humans were undertaking during my creation.  What they were, I cannot say.  There are a few... gaps... in my memory."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #699 on: May 11, 2013, 08:51:53 AM
"Hehe... There have been some things that I have done, in pursuit of science, and created many... Things in my wake. Some left a bitter aftertaste of my foolishness, and others... You Mewtwo, although the procedure was horrific, I have always being proud of you. Even more so now, seeing how much you have... Evolved since that day you escaped, I'm very happy, and at ease."

Dr. Wily II straightened his glasses. "But as mentioned, that's for another time between you and me. What's important now, is on this certain task. I guess we need to go to that... Ho-Oh Springs to confirm some things then."