RPMVania

Flame · 264014

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1700 on: July 13, 2010, 07:21:31 PM
(I would guess its either a poison dart, or a sleeping dart)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1701 on: July 13, 2010, 08:27:36 PM
"Tch, very well." Bjorn said, a second winged shikigami crawling out of his coat and flying off. Now there were two flying shikigami roaming the castle: one still in search of the Giant Bat, the other off to keep an eye on who it was Bjorn was supposed to watch.

((Was Hearts talking about Mirby or Alice?))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1702 on: July 13, 2010, 08:29:50 PM
(Alice.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1703 on: July 13, 2010, 08:32:26 PM
(I would guess its either a poison dart, or a sleeping dart)

(Same here but It might be paralysis.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1704 on: July 13, 2010, 08:34:49 PM
Ammes approached Remus and conjured up some salve, which he handed over.

Sorry for being tardy and all, something else demanded my attention, apparently. Apply some of this to your wounds; it should slow the bleeding and help to heal them.

[[Because I need to give some indication that I'm still breathing, right? :V]]

"Thanks, the both of you..."

After some time Remus and everyone else had their wounds healed and were preparing for their next move. Remus was discussing something with his two brothers, then the two left on their own.

"OK, I sent them to get some help, it´s good that my minions are still loyal to me, I bet we can use their help later...So, but where are we heading next? I would suggest to pay a visit to the good ol doctor Frankenstein."

-----------------------------

Whila Lisa was taking care of Alucard, Mirby was attacked from behind. She barely dodged the card projectile that stuck to the ground and then exploded, creating a smokescreen. Inside the smoke was standing a vampire, dressed in an elegant suit, wearring a top hat he had a longthin mustache . His overall appearance resembled a TV Magician. He was hodling a deck of cards in his hand. He didn´t seem that much of a threat but was it really the case?

"Helloooo girls, welcome . My name is Jarby and in the name of MR. Hearts I cannot let you go with our new master. So lets play a little card game, the loser will lose his or hers soul. MAKE YOUR BET!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1705 on: July 13, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
(Same here but It might be paralysis.)
(which could technically be considered a poison dart... Or not.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1706 on: July 13, 2010, 10:05:55 PM
Alice nodded.

"Frankenstein...remind me, I owe him one, too."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1707 on: July 14, 2010, 06:11:35 PM
(which could technically be considered a poison dart... Or not.)

(If it was meant to kill then I'd call it poison.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1708 on: July 14, 2010, 10:27:54 PM
"Then it looks like we're off then." Bluebeard said, having listened to what they had been saying. He sheathed Hachi-san and was set to go. He was unaware of the shikigami that was just out of sight that was keeping an eye on Alice.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1709 on: July 15, 2010, 01:14:15 AM
"Prey has no right-t to ask his h-hunter for his pressence." Said a monotonous voice.

A slim figure fell down in front of the poisoned Dan. It's arm where bended backwards amd it's head was long and hexagonal.

"Though I shall show m-my face to you...h-hmmm. Something is amiss..."

The strange looking vampire quickly in fiercely jerked his arms back into their proper position.

"Much b-better. Now, let me int-troduce myself. I a-am Count Metla Medlie, a-a member of the High C-Court of Vamps." The vamp bowed at his oponent. 

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1710 on: July 15, 2010, 04:46:47 AM
(can I team up with someone? Preferably one of you who has not met Flame. I cant just keep killing cannon fodder all HAXX like.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1711 on: July 15, 2010, 06:42:30 PM
"Prey has no right-t to ask his h-hunter for his pressence." Said a monotonous voice.

A slim figure fell down in front of the poisoned Dan. It's arm where bended backwards amd it's head was long and hexagonal.

"Though I shall show m-my face to you...h-hmmm. Something is amiss..."

The strange looking vampire quickly in fiercely jerked his arms back into their proper position.

"Much b-better. Now, let me int-troduce myself. I a-am Count Metla Medlie, a-a member of the High C-Court of Vamps." The vamp bowed at his oponent. 

Dan sneered at Metla," I am Dan, current wielder of the Lecarde spear and the one who will defeat...D-dracula." Dan began to feel light headed. "Urgh...damn...it...."

(Say what was the dart? Poison? Paralysis? etc?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1712 on: July 15, 2010, 09:33:29 PM
(can I team up with someone? Preferably one of you who has not met Flame. I cant just keep killing cannon fodder all HAXX like.)
[Well, I'd suggest meeting up with the main party on the way to the lab. Though, you may wanna join a smaller group.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1713 on: July 15, 2010, 10:25:17 PM
(whos the main party, where are they, etc. etc. theres so many people doing so many things in this castle that I lose track of who does and is where and what)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1714 on: July 15, 2010, 10:48:50 PM
[Well, in my opinion is the main party currently consists of Bluebeard, Alice, 3 werebeasts, the disembodied spirit and soulless body of a 4th werebeast, a fairy, and Ammes.

The other party is Mirby and Lisa, and possibly someone else.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1715 on: July 15, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
[So the main party consists of how many people are together?]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1716 on: July 15, 2010, 11:03:08 PM
[So the main party consists of how many people are together?]

[I think it's more because most of the players have converged there, and thus share more or less the same goal.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1717 on: July 16, 2010, 12:32:54 AM
(hmm. Mirby Lisa and Alucard I assume? I would go for Dan, but He was there at Aro and Flame's "fall" so he would know my OH SO MYSTERY character. which reminds me, we need more flashback. I dislike overly large parties, but I assume I could join the "main" one. Maybe. )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1718 on: July 16, 2010, 02:02:11 AM
(hmm. Mirby Lisa and Alucard I assume? I would go for Dan, but He was there at Aro and Flame's "fall" so he would know my OH SO MYSTERY character. which reminds me, we need more flashback. I dislike overly large parties, but I assume I could join the "main" one. Maybe. )

(Flashbacks...been awhile since we had one of those.  :P Last I remember, the most recent flash back was after Flame and Afro meet Grant I believe.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1719 on: July 16, 2010, 03:53:39 AM
Metla stared intently at the young man.

"Lightheaded you s-say? What e-else are you feeling? Tell me all that y-you see, hear and-d feel."

The poison injected in Dan's bloodstream started to give him a drug effect. Dan began to hear a strange yet catchy music inside his own head.

[Prepare for a deadly acid trip out of this world!]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1720 on: July 16, 2010, 06:41:38 AM
-----------------------

Flame, Afro and Dan explored further into the confines of the dark castle, pondering over the strange man Grant, who they had just met. Afro had kept absorbing the souls of the monsters he killed, and gained their abilities as he did so. they also took whatever equipment and weapons they could find about the castle. Dan had acquired himself some armor, which while somewhat old, still got the job done, Flame kept his regular armor, but had acquire some more weapons and took them with him. Afro himself found some red armor, made in the image of two bat wings wrapped around themselves. (lol, Walter Bernhard's armor) and a dark red cape that seemed to come attached to it. all in all, the fact that Someone with Afro's powers was wearing the armor he was wearing was somewhat unnerving. They had discovered a hidden passage up a long winding staircase, to escape from the deep underground dungeons they had ended up going through. They had been  going up the staircase for what seemed for ages.

"Huff Huff, Guys, wait up!"

Afro called out from a few feet behind Flame and Dan.

"Y'see, SOME of us don't have mechanical legs!"

Flame and Dan stopped a moment to allow Afro to catch up and catch his breath, then went on.

finally they reached a door, and entered into a very eerie elegant dance and reception hall. There were chandeliers, but they were not lit, and the long hall seemed as if it had not been used in a very long time. there WERE large floor to ceiling windows however, with large heavy drapes tied to each side of the windows, allowing the pale moonlight to stream in and illuminate the otherwise dark room. The trio walked over to a window, and saw just how high up they were. they could see down, but after a while, the castle walls vanished into the darkness. they could see other sections of the castle from there however.

"Creepy ass castle..." Dan muttered.

as they moved away from the window, a white figure in a white ballroom gown waltzed into the room, followed by an elegantly dressed man, also of a white tone. They seemed to pay Flame Dan and Afro no mind, dancing in and out of the physical plane, in the air, through and back from the walls. More soon followed, and the chandeliers lit up, revealing the gold and red room, and suddenly, it was filled with ghostly guests,from butlers, to maids, and phantom tables with non existent food.

the trio slowly turned their heads to look at each other in disbelief, unsure of what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1721 on: July 16, 2010, 07:00:51 PM
Metla stared intently at the young man.

"Lightheaded you s-say? What e-else are you feeling? Tell me all that y-you see, hear and-d feel."

The poison injected in Dan's bloodstream started to give him a drug effect. Dan began to hear a strange yet catchy music inside his own head.

[Prepare for a deadly acid trip out of this world!]

Dan knelt down and held his head, trying to regain his sense of balance but he slowly began to notice the music and how is other sense seemed to be having a mind of their own. "W-what was that?" Dan looked up to see eye to eye with the vampire but soon everything seemed to fade in to a kaleidoscope of colors.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Sooo....do we join in or what?" Asked Afro looking around the place but paying more attention to the non-existing food. "Mmmm...non existent appetizers...

Dan looked up to Flame,"What do you think? We should try to move on but I don't know if these ghosts pose a threat or not."
-------------------------------------------------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1722 on: July 16, 2010, 07:09:42 PM
------------------------------
"Im not sure... They dont seem to be threatening... we could try to pass through the side..."

--------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1723 on: July 16, 2010, 07:23:16 PM
-----------------------------
"Seems like that's the best idea, well lets get going then. Hey Afro are you-" Dan turned to tell Afro of their plan but He saw Afro heading towards the ghost buffet. "ACK! AFRO!" Dan held out his hand but then something happened...

"Oh! Is that non existent lobster tail?" Afro said as he walked through the ghost's dance pattern, and arrived at the table.
------------------------------
(Do you want this to be another fight or another 'Afrula' scene?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1724 on: July 16, 2010, 07:31:44 PM
(Not sure. I blew my creativity on the flashback post. 8D Its too hot here to be creative for now. Im really not sure.)