RPMVania

Flame · 264598

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1675 on: July 11, 2010, 06:26:41 PM
Remus was lying on the ground, his clothes torn, his body covered in scratches, wounds  and blood. He was in his human form again breathing heavily holding the stab wound from hearts. He looked over to the rock Hearts left behind and started laughing.

"Acting all cool like that, that bastard knew he would die here if he stayed longer."

He then turned over to Alice.

" I am truly ashamed to be lying in front of you in this state, I hope you don´t mind my pathetic weakness."

He then looked over to his two unconsious brothers.

" I am sorry that you´ve got involved in this mess...I hope one of you has healing powers! Please help them"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1676 on: July 11, 2010, 07:38:24 PM
(I was trying to act insane, but whatever works!)
Hearts returned to his table where the surviving members of the attack squad were, along with Bjorn.

"Hey fatso, I saved your underage boyfriends from death, you should give me a big medal, I could have killed them if you just let me harvest one of them."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1677 on: July 11, 2010, 09:12:20 PM
"Don't flatter yourself, Braggart." Bjorn grumbled, having gotten a new goblet and refilled it. "You may have done so, but then you'd be the only to survive." He said, pretty much saying that, if Hearts had succeeded, his entire squad would've died.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1678 on: July 11, 2010, 10:24:00 PM
The man reached the end of the overgrown courtyard, and reached a large door. Instead of going though it though, the man took a different option.  He looked up, and saw a balcony, but the door on it was blocked by iron bars. He walked to the side, and kicked a statue, breaking it to pieces. Revealing under it, a lever. He pulled the lever, and the iron bars retracted. The man then jumped up to the balcony, and ran through its door.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1679 on: July 11, 2010, 11:49:02 PM
"Don't flatter yourself, Braggart." Bjorn grumbled, having gotten a new goblet and refilled it. "You may have done so, but then you'd be the only to survive." He said, pretty much saying that, if Hearts had succeeded, his entire squad would've died.
"You are just too much of a worrywart, no wonder you back the pounds, it makes you eat more, don't it?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1680 on: July 12, 2010, 02:45:21 AM
Alice just looked away, unable to even watch Remus. She said nothing.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1681 on: July 12, 2010, 05:28:01 AM
He then looked over to his two unconsious brothers.

" I am sorry that you´ve got involved in this mess...I hope one of you has healing powers! Please help them"
[[My character is there, right?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1682 on: July 12, 2010, 05:35:28 AM
[Who's controlling Lisa again? I'm waiting on them!]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1683 on: July 12, 2010, 06:09:26 AM

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1684 on: July 12, 2010, 07:53:58 AM
[Who's controlling Lisa again? I'm waiting on them!]
[Blackhook, you want to control her for now on? Or shall I?]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1685 on: July 12, 2010, 08:36:22 AM
[you can]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1686 on: July 12, 2010, 08:47:30 AM
[.....Might as well now....]
"Mirby, are you alright?" Lisa said as she hurried to her guardian.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1687 on: July 12, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
"Yes... I am fine... Now, let's find Alucard, shall we?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1688 on: July 12, 2010, 09:01:24 AM
"I wonder where he could be.." She narrowed her eyes as she looked out of the room.

"I don't see anyone, lets go." She quickly went around the corners until she found a room guarded, she took out the vampire quickly with her bats and slowly opened the door. When she saw what they had done to Alucard she widened her eyes in fear and and gave a gasp.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1689 on: July 12, 2010, 10:24:26 PM
[@Bluebeard: Is the lightning the power you're using from the fairy's borrowed magic or your own?]

The vamp stalked Dan from the ceilings. Watching him closely, waiting for the right time to strike.

"He seems older than w-what the others described to m-me. No matter, I sh-shall dispose of him and aquire the spear for our c-cause."

As he followed Dan's, moving only when his prey has taking a step. A part of it's head unravelled it's bandages and exposed a fleshy pipe of sorts.

His eye focused closely on his target.

"I have you n-now..."

"..." Dan stopped and began to look around more suspiciously, "I'm defiantly being watched..." He turned around but saw nothing while the vamp saw his moment to strike now that Dan's back was turned.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1690 on: July 13, 2010, 06:58:38 AM
The vampire saw an opening, it's eye sharpened as he aimed at the young man. A 10cm dart, oozing with a prismatic fluid, shot our from the fleshy opening on the hunter's head and hit it's target on it's shoulder.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1691 on: July 13, 2010, 07:24:40 AM
(Hey... Has anyone done clocktower yet? If its been done, forgive me, my memory is bad.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1692 on: July 13, 2010, 07:30:45 AM
(Hey... Has anyone done clocktower yet? If its been done, forgive me, my memory is bad.)
[I think that's where Bluebeard and Mirby first met up.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1693 on: July 13, 2010, 08:05:24 AM
(Youre right actually. I remember that now.)

Posted on: July 13, 2010, 12:33:29 AM
The man in the long black double breasted long coat ran down a long seemingly endless hallway, until he came to a locked door.
he took a small vial with a dark fluid in it out and waved it in front of the door. The liquid in the vial seemed to bubble a bit, and the lock instantly opened, and he walked in, where he was instantly ambushed by a swarm of green skeletons and gigantic axe armors with shields.

He evasively dodged the attacks and pulled out the same large rosary he used to open the front gate. He held it up, and seemed to mutter something under his breath, and a bright white shock wave of light tore through the room, instantly incinerating the enemies who had ambushed the man. More enemies materialized, but these were just average skeleton knights and one medium axe knight.

He pulled out his sword and began to slice and cleave the skeletons, making sure they stayed dead, and then turned to the axe knight. He pulled out a second sword this time. it also had a very odd shape to it. now with the dual swords, he attacked the axe knight relentlessly and didnt let up. He eventually destroyed its weapon, and cracked its armor in several parts, sending the knight flying towards the wall, black smoke coming from the gaping wounds in its metal

The axe knight however, had a trick up its sleeve. He had a special gauntlet. He waved it, and around the merciless intruder materialized from a summoning circle, an open iron maiden. iron straps grabbing him and dragging him within an inch of the spikes at the back.

"How do you like that eh? Master Flame and Lord Dracula have given me some nifty tricks of my own to deal with some of you more pesky intruders! he has imbued me with magic and this here gauntlet to control it!"

The man opened his mouth for the first time since he entered the castle, and said,
"I see... However, who is controlling what exactly...?"

struggling with the metal bands that were binding his arms at the elbows, he reached within his long coat, and pulled out the same vial as before. It had a blackish fluid within it, and was tightly sealed at the top. he jiggled the vial a bit as if to show it.

"What? Who controlling what- You big mouth... Lets see whos smug after a nice stay in an iron maiden!"

"Oh you dont seem to understand... Im not going anywhere..."

and with that, the iron maiden simply dissolved like smoke. The man walked towards the broken axe knight leaning against the wall.

"You on the other hand..."

the vial was bubbling now, and the Man raised his other hand, and aimed it at the minion, dark purple energy gathering at his black gloved fingertips.

"Are going to go back to hell."

He released a ball of black and purple energy at the defenseless armor,  engulfing it whole. The armor screamed, but its screaming was soon muffled by the energy bubble that surrounded him. the energy bubble exploded in a shockwave and the armor fell down, the life within it snuffed out like a candle, and crumbled to ash upon hitting the ground.

"Hmph."

The man replaced the vial in its spot inside the long coat, the bubbling receding, and picked up the two swords that had been knocked from him when the Iron maiden grabbed him. He also put them away, and walked down the dark room into the next corridor.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1694 on: July 13, 2010, 12:34:33 PM
Alice sighed and approached Remus.

"You alright?" She tried to hide her concern, with little success. It would be unfair to say she didn't still hold something of a grudge against him, but she still held respect for him as a worthy opponent.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1695 on: July 13, 2010, 05:04:53 PM
"Argh..funny how this resembles our first meeting *cough*, now you are the one standing above an half-dead me. Our fight was fun, but I did some bad things to you during that fight and I did also sent you to the labyrinth. I´d like to appologise, but that would be pointless, after all we were enemies at that time and now I think of you as a worthy rival...hehe."

Remus sighed

"I really need some medical treatment, I´m starting to talk weird stuff..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1696 on: July 13, 2010, 05:32:41 PM
Alice was a decent fighter, there was no doubt of that. Years of strict training had assured her of it. Yet for all the fights she had been in and knew she would be in, she never once considered learning anything beyond rudimentary medical knowledge. This, she now realised, she regretted.

With a little hesitation, she removed her hairband and held it over one of Remus's deeper wounds.

"This should at least stop you losing too much blood. I mean, more than you already have." She managed a smile, more for her sake than his. "Don't bother thanking me. I'd be dead right now if you weren't fighting that vampire freak. I figure it's the least I can do."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1697 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:03 PM
Hearts let out a cold heartless laugh as he saw his vampire minions deal with the intruders.

"Remus is going to be trouble, Bjorn, can you keep track of the lady with the dress for me, I assure you I will not harm other vampires."

Alucard opened an eye to the sound of Lisa shouting at him to wake up. He managed a weak smile

"Lisa..." His voice was raspy, it showed he had been deprived of anything to eat or drink.

Lisa quickly took Alucard down from his cross as she tried her best to carry him somewhere safe.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1698 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:44 PM
Ammes approached Remus and conjured up some salve, which he handed over.

Sorry for being tardy and all, something else demanded my attention, apparently. Apply some of this to your wounds; it should slow the bleeding and help to heal them.

[[Because I need to give some indication that I'm still breathing, right? :V]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1699 on: July 13, 2010, 07:06:39 PM
The vampire saw an opening, it's eye sharpened as he aimed at the young man. A 10cm dart, oozing with a prismatic fluid, shot our from the fleshy opening on the hunter's head and hit it's target on it's shoulder.

"!" Dan heard something but turned around to late and received a dart in his shoulder,"ARGH!" He shouted as he grabbed the Dart and quickly pulled it out. He looked around trying to find his assailant, "Who ever you are...come out now!" He shouted.

(BTW what does the ooze in the dart do?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...