RPMVania

Flame · 269581

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1725 on: July 16, 2010, 07:34:00 PM
(Hrm...Well I have a good scenario for either one. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1726 on: July 16, 2010, 07:35:54 PM
(Well, I could join in for the FB if you want...)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1727 on: July 16, 2010, 07:40:05 PM
"So where to now?" asked Alice.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1728 on: July 16, 2010, 07:44:20 PM
"Well, I´d love to say to go head on to Frankenstein´s lab...but as we are now we will end up dead...or even worse."

Remus the thought about something

"We could try and find Mr. Alucard and his group. I think it´s better if we stick and fight together..."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1729 on: July 16, 2010, 08:32:29 PM
"Hmmm, lighthead-dedness and weakened knees. What-t else are you experiencing?" Metla asked, intrigued by the effects of his new, experimental drug.

As the music grew louder, the world around Dan began to change shape. Jagged and colorful jungle trees began to sprout from the ground around him. As well as some carnival tents of varying sizes and shapes. Through the young man's eyes, the world seemed like a living stained glass art. The vamp infront of him looked liked a twisted version of its former self.

"?yob ,llew gnileef uoy erA-A"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1730 on: July 16, 2010, 10:10:31 PM
Dan's vision was warped even more as he room began spinning."Can't...see...too...colorful..." he held his head and fell on both knees now, a steady trickle of blood now flowing out of his nose. Soon Dan had trouble hearing even him self through out the music in his head,"make th-that music stop!". He tried to get up but tumbled and fell on his side, laying on the ground suffering the psychedelic effects of Metla's drug.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1731 on: July 17, 2010, 05:16:37 PM
"Hmmm...seem-ms I may have used too m-much. Intriguing, I have dev-veloped a strong drug. I must test this w-with the rest of the other intruders." Metla shrieked in glee.

"...B-but first." The strange vamp took out some special looking gloves from his pockets sleeved his hands before grabbing on to the holy lance.

The second he touched the weapon, his gloves began to smoke.

"The light-based properties of this spear ar-re quiet strong. Bet-ter take this to the c-court as soon as possible." And so the vamp leisurely walked away from the twitching mass of paronia he left behind.

Inside Dan's head, a creature of sorts was stalking the poor man. It had the the head and body of grizly bear, its jaw bared two large fangs. On it's head was a torn parasol, it had four praying mantis like arms which circled around its body like a ride from the carnival. Its underside was a huge crocodile head with its maw wide open, and from it's maw, spider legs acted as it's feet.

The creature circled around Dan, watching him intently. The music began to grow softer, however the world around the young man was still the colorful jungle that had recently grew in his mind.
-------------------------

Meanwhile, near the hall where Dan resides...

StrangeMan was running towards the direction he presumed Dan had walked during the arrival of the remaining dopplegangers. A glowing cat was being held by his cape.

"Dah! Where'd that spear guy run of to, this time? I have no time to babysit you two!" He told mostly himself, seeing as the priest refused to speak with him for some reason.

After some time, StrangeMan had stumbled upon Dan.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. You know how dada worries about his kids when there not near him." He said to Dan with puppy dog eyes.

"...You listening to me boy...boy? You okay?" Strange Man started to poke the laying man.
Incidently, another creature drapped in a green cloak started to poke poor Dan with its long, candy cane arm. The 'bear' in his new world was ready to strike. 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1732 on: July 17, 2010, 07:09:01 PM
Dan, lost in his drug induced mind trip, noticed this new 'bear' approaching him. "g-gah..." he tried to yell out but only coughed up some blood and a little vomit. The majority of the drug was wearing off, meaning Dan could finally get up, but his vision and state of mind were stil warping into a state of madness and colors.

"?yako ouy" asked the green caped figure with a candycane arm.

Dan tried to yell but only garbled out more nonsense and blood as he grabbed and pushed the man away and began to look for the lecarde spear.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1733 on: July 18, 2010, 01:03:04 AM
StrangeMan was a bit disgusted over the fluids that were being coughed up from the mouth of the poor young man.

"Er, you should really see a doctor about that...and I know just the perfect guy!" StrangeMan let go of the cat he was held in his cape and then grabbed his sick friend with the same cape and flung him unto his back.

"Come on then, you can't have you dying now. We gotta go make you better."

His cape transformed back into his motorized unicycle.

"Come kitty, we gotta go take our buddy to the good ol' doctor." He said as he grabbed the cat and sped off towards this doctor.

In Dan's eyes. The sickled creature swung it's arms and spun like a giant saw blade. At the last second, the drapped being grabbed a hold of him and stretched itself from harms way of the 'bear'. Dan and his new 'companion' speeding off in a azure tunnel of glowing mushrooms and man headed seagulls.

Suddenly, many traveling machines with human skin patched unto their metal surfaces appeared along side the two. Each one rode a diffrent type of vehicle, all of them headed the oposite direction he and the drapped being where headed.

One of them who was wearing a torn up baseball cap. It waved to them and said: "G'day mate."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1734 on: July 18, 2010, 02:38:29 AM
(Are Alice and Bluebeard able to still fight?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1735 on: July 18, 2010, 04:21:29 AM
[Bluebeard's a ghost in armor. He can't really tire, so he can still fight.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1736 on: July 18, 2010, 06:43:37 AM
In the moonlight there was a woman with a limp arm. For it just stayed hanging while she played with a flower, which was oddly blue.
She quickly turned to hear footsteps from the hall, she opened the great door separating them to see her enemies.

"Visitors, the unwanted guests?" She gazed at them behind her long blue hair. As the light from the halls illuminated the room they could see her light clothing which covered her entire body, it seemed like she was preparing for sleep.

"You had interrupted our sleep, you have also interrupted peace." She let the flower fall to the ground, yet it did not touch it. Instead it levitated upon the other flowers. She then pointed at the party of heroes.

"Death is the only way you can atone for your sins, and doing so I will atone for mine. Come at me."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1737 on: July 18, 2010, 12:27:55 PM
[Yeah, Alice can still fight alright.]

Alice cocked an eyebrow as the slumbersome young lady made her presence known.

"Another one, huh?" She drew her knives and pointed them at the girl's face. "Nice try, Sleeping Beauty, but I'm afraid we have business here. But then, none of you freaks ever listen to that...so how about we just make this quick?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1738 on: July 18, 2010, 07:41:46 PM
"Your business ruins our original ones, disturbers of the peace." She examined Alice with interest.

"What a fine young lady, another one to add." Her limp arm started shaking, suddenly rising as the petals left the flowers and formed a barrier in front of the woman.

"You took Alucard from me, humans."  The petals formed a cylinder which the vampire ran along it, making a path towards Alice as she descended down on her with her simple fists. The petals never touched the ground, instead they surrounded the vampire and her enemies.

"These petals contain mana, energized by the unique energy the moon radiates. I can control them to battle, you see." The petals seemed to cut through the clothes of the heroes, but not enough to scratch them.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1739 on: July 18, 2010, 11:16:42 PM
"Delightful," snarked Alice, "But lemme tell you, if these petals of yours ruin my dress, you're going to regret it."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1740 on: July 19, 2010, 12:12:55 AM
"Very well, your body will be the one ruined." She took out a knife and gripped it with her working hand as she sent a storm of petals towards Alice. They had sharper, cutting through the concrete walls.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1741 on: July 19, 2010, 01:24:35 AM
With little time to react, Alice instinctively jumped out of the way and slammed her pocketwatch into activation. A few of the petals embedded themselves in her body, though fortunately the slowing of time prevented them from boring too deep. They still hurt fiercely, though, and as she fell to the floor, she could feel them leaving shallow gashes across her flesh.

She shut her eyes to try and ignore the pain as time resumed as normal. While she lay on the floor with the petals stuck in her body, she yelled something obscene at the girl for making her use the pocketwatch at the start of the battle.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1742 on: July 19, 2010, 01:26:14 AM
In the halls of the castle, the strangely figured vampire, Metla Medlie was walking casually towards the meeting hall of his brethren.

As he slowly made his way to report to his comrades about his quick sucess, he noticed a winged eyeball flying by.

"..."

Metla swiftly grabbed the small creature and gazed at it.

"...Greetings ob-bese one. How goes our m-mission?"
---------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a huge corridor deep withing the labyrinth.

Many of the castle's beasts and monsters were riled up over somthing that had invaded their dwellings, mercilessly killing them in the hundreds.

Many bodies, or rather body parts, laid on the ground behind the classy figure. Only one monster remained, a gigantic, metallic centaur which made the bloodthirsty being seem like a small insect in size. The monster raised it huge body and tried to trample the thing before it. Its hoofs stomped and created large crevices on the floor, but the being was too fast for him and somehow managed to climb up to the giants back in the blink of an eye.

The monster used its scorpion tail to try and attack the figure on its back. However, the being quickly reacted, using two large hands that sprouted from it's backside, it grabbed unto the tail and held it in place.

The being the tore of the centaur's stinger and use it to stab the monster's life source.
The giant screamed in pain and agony as it slowly fell down in defeat.

"I'm afraid I can't let you die..." Said a gentle voice.

"...At least, not until I..." The figure placed her hands on the shattered gem and began to absorb its power. The centaur ceased its shouting and died quietly.

"...Still not enough. Surely this power will not be enough to kill that woman. Though I cannot waste time fighting with the rabble of this castle." The figure dissapeared in a cloud of shadows to another place within the castle walls.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1743 on: July 19, 2010, 01:47:28 AM
Once the pocket watch activated the petals fell to the ground, and as time regained speed, the woman started examinating the watch.

"A mana interrupter..." She begun to attack with her knife.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1744 on: July 19, 2010, 12:44:56 PM
Alice rolled out of the way of the girl, quite feebly, and flung her own knives at her. She would have to wait for the pocketwatch to recharge itself; in the meantime, it would be just her cunning and knifework. Being injured and on the floor had rendered her mobility rather compromised.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1745 on: July 19, 2010, 09:10:05 PM
The vampire tried to block the knives coming towards her although she could not block the ones coming to her left arm (mana arm). She made a grunt as the knives dug into her. She raised her left arm and made it seem like she was holding a ball towards her. The petals made a much larger representation of her arm as the knives tried to get past the mana hardened petals.

"I had been a very important person before Alucard got stolen away, I have spent my days here. In a deep slumber beneath the eternal moon, awaiting those who took the prince away from me."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1746 on: July 20, 2010, 07:17:19 AM
"Listen, you air-headed little [sonic slicer]! I don't know who or where your god damned "prince" is, so kindly back the hell off!"

She whimpered softly under her breath as the petals stayed lodged in her flesh, and hated herself for it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1747 on: July 20, 2010, 04:54:36 PM
Dan, still under the effects of the powerful drug, began to put up a struggle to the candycane arm man.

"!llits yats" it yelled out.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1748 on: July 20, 2010, 06:48:41 PM
"An enemy of Dracula is an enemy of mine. But it would be a shame to leave you here to die." She turned around and waved her hand commanding the petals to die down, dislodging from Alice.

"Not today, perhaps, once I have you all in one place I shall." She let the petals flow freely in the wind, no longer bound to her mana. With that she disappeared.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1749 on: July 20, 2010, 08:07:58 PM
Once the girl was safely away from the area and out of earshot, Alice screamed. A wimpering, pitiful kind of scream. She felt pathetic.

"DAMNIT! That [sonic slicer]!"

There was something more than just the wounds where the petals had been; there was a painful sting to them, almost like salt in the cuts. There was more to it than that, though - Alice's confidence in her abilities was being broken. Ever since she made peace with Mistral - or whatever his name may be - and did little to aid in the fight against Hearts, she felt weaker. She almost let Remus be killed, and now she was experiencing much the same.