RPMVania

Flame · 269780

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #550 on: May 27, 2010, 12:52:37 AM
Dan held his head as he tried to get his bearings straight, he then noticed he was next to Mirby. "AH...Mirby glad I found you." The Minotaur crashed it's way through the wall Dan flew through snorting and roaring at the two.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #551 on: May 27, 2010, 12:57:49 AM
"What the hell is that? No, don't tell me, let's just slay this thing!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #552 on: May 27, 2010, 01:11:52 AM
The beast snorted and quickly rushed Mirby, trying to gouge her with it's massive horns. Dan searched for the spear but couldn't find it. "Mirby! Can you keep him busy long enough for me to get the lacarde spear back?" Dan shouted.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #553 on: May 27, 2010, 01:21:17 AM
"Yeah, should be no problem!" Mirby parried every attack that the minotaur made.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #554 on: May 27, 2010, 01:31:38 AM
Dan searched for the spear through the rubble while the Minotaur was occupied by Mirby, "Damn it....where is it?".

As Mirby parried the beast's attacks, it became more enraged and snorted as it lifted it's hoof to stomp her.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #555 on: May 27, 2010, 01:36:05 AM
Alucard ran through the halls, his reflexes telling him where the walls were, he pressed on.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #556 on: May 27, 2010, 01:42:00 AM
Mirby quickly rolled out of the way and slashed its hoof. The beast roared out in pain and took a few steps back.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #557 on: May 27, 2010, 02:00:45 AM
The Minotaur roared at Mirby and grabbed her, pinning her arms by her side, and was intent on crushing her as it applied pressure. Dan finally saw the weapon glimmer under some pieces of rock and exclaimed, "I got it!"

(BTW, don't kill this Minotaur, I have a plan for it very soon.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #558 on: May 27, 2010, 02:05:33 AM
"Well hurry up! I'm kinda stuck here!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #559 on: May 27, 2010, 02:11:01 AM
Dan rushed at the Minotaur and vaulted himself on to it's head, using the Spear to pull his head back. The creature threw Mirby to the side and tried to buck Dan off. "Mirby! You ok?" Dan shouted as he tried to hang on.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #560 on: May 27, 2010, 02:24:58 AM
Ammes strafed to the side and the thing crashed through a wall. He stabbed it with the spear and slammed a button the the butt of the spear, causing the spearhead to explode inside of the thing, leaving a large gash. This seemed to hurt the thing, but now it was angered and darted at Ammes. Unable to dodge in time, he was tackled through the wall.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #561 on: May 27, 2010, 05:01:58 AM
"Hmm 'k. So, Bluebeard, mind telling me how it is you got your body stolen and ended up in that hunk of metal?"

Just then, the two heard the bellowing cries of the labyrinth's creatures.

"...Hold that thought." Strange Man said as his cape's tip transformed into a large dagger.

"It seems we have other guys who want to make our aquaintance."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #562 on: May 27, 2010, 05:39:51 AM
Bluebeard pulled out his cutlass and a grenado. "Long story short, I wandered in, blacked out, woke up in a strange room, tried to get out, blacked out again, and woke up in an armor." He said, superheating his thumb again.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #563 on: May 27, 2010, 05:42:07 AM
Mirby shook her head a bit, and gasped for air. "Y-yeah, I'm fine..." Mirby grasped her chest. "B-but... I think that thing... broke a rib... or two..." She continued gasping for air. "I'm gonna lay here... to catch my breath..." A red spot slowly started to spread from beneath her hand.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #564 on: May 27, 2010, 06:04:46 AM
Dan held onto the Minotaur for several more minutes until he fell off. Dan got back up and quickly looked at Mirby,"Hey I have an Idea, how good can you track people you've already met?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #565 on: May 27, 2010, 06:07:06 AM
"Why... why do you ask?" Mirby asked, gasping for air. The red stain slowly continued to spread.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #566 on: May 27, 2010, 06:28:03 AM
Dan looked back at the wounded Minotaur and back to Mirby, "If you can, I have a plan that can get us out of this labyrinth...or at least to the center of it."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #567 on: May 27, 2010, 06:37:49 AM
"Who... do you... want me... to track? I... don't think... I'll be... of much use... I'm kind of... bleeding here... if you hadn't... noticed..." The red stain had grown relatively large by now. "Let me... t...r.y..." She tried standing up, and promptly passed out on the floor, still bleeding from the broken ribs the minotaur had dealt her.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #568 on: May 27, 2010, 06:45:51 AM
Mirby was walking along when Dan suddenly flew through a wall right into her.
(Yeah thanks for ignoring my post...now I have to either rewrite it or think of something else...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #569 on: May 27, 2010, 06:48:45 AM
[Let's just say that it happened, and the girl has been there the whole time. Sorry, your post kinda got mixed in with the rest and I missed it, my bad.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: May 27, 2010, 06:52:37 AM
(No biggie)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: May 27, 2010, 06:56:50 AM
(Yeah thanks for ignoring my post...now I have to either rewrite it or think of something else...)

(Maybe the girl was watching the whole time in shock? Could that work?)

"Mirby? Mirby?! Mirby!" Dan yelled seeing her pass out. The Minotaur now recovered it stomped and approached Dan and the now passed out Mirby. "Rrrr...Looks like it's time for plan B." Dan muttered as he prepared for battle.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #572 on: May 27, 2010, 06:57:34 AM
Mirby tried to come to... and she did briefly to say one thing. "Protect... the girl..." And then she passed out cold... The blood stain was growing ever larger upon her chest.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: May 27, 2010, 07:03:47 AM

----------------------
As Dan and Flame kept on exploring the castle, Afro was a little behind, still unsure of what would become of himself and also a bit scared at how he kinda lost him self when Graham. He quickly stopped thinking about him though, not wanting to risk losing control.

"Psst...Flame, what are we gonna do if Afro...you know...turns on us?" Dan whispered to Flame.
---------------------

---------------------------------
Flame paused a minute. Afro was of a small ways behind, looking out one of the windows.

Flame looked back at Dan.

"I don't know. Id rather have faith in him. We ARE here for him if he needs us after all. And... Well... yeah. lets try to have faith in his mental strength. I hate to think what would happen if he were to.. You know."

"yeah.." Dan responded.

"Hey, Afro! Lets get going!"

"Huh? alright. Where ARE we exactly? Does that map you found do us any good?"

-------------------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #574 on: May 27, 2010, 07:05:25 AM
Mirby tried to come to... and she did briefly to say one thing. "Protect... the girl..." And then she passed out cold... The blood stain was growing ever larger upon her chest.
"Stupid, donĀ“t say that! "
The girl tried to pick her up