RPMVania

Flame · 269723

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: May 23, 2010, 08:08:38 PM
(You are welcome to do some mindgames in the Labyrinth of madness)

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: May 23, 2010, 08:24:23 PM
"A labyrinth? Well, I couldn't be anymore lost than I am now. I appeared in this castle several hours ago with no memory of who I am."

Ammes went into the labyrinth. "I'll give you a holler if I find something, okay?"

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: May 23, 2010, 08:39:37 PM
(( I have no idea what to do. Ive got no eeevil inspiration. :P ))

(The flash back could always use some more adding on to ya know. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: May 23, 2010, 09:04:25 PM
Alucard went ahead and entered, "Keep close, everyone."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #529 on: May 23, 2010, 10:00:30 PM
[So I take it whatever crawled into Bluebeard's armor is of no importance then?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #530 on: May 23, 2010, 11:20:54 PM
[No, it can be... it's there but not doing anything right now. Think of it as a surprise that will strike when we all least expect it]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: May 24, 2010, 10:44:40 PM
Meanwhile in a room which looked like yet another laboratory. It was dark and gritty and full of wierd mechanical things. It looked rather organized though. A man, probably the owner of the lab, was sitting behind a table typing on a typewriter and murbling out loud what he was writting.
"Experiment start. Number of test subjects: 6...no wait 7, phew almost made a mistake there now lets see. The test subjects are all different individuals:
Test subject 1: Small mechanic male, wielder of a holy spear. Note to myself: Collect him if he doesn´t get destroyed.
Test subject 2: Male half vampire, son of the dark lord, traitor.
Test subject 3: Young woman, appears to possess some holy powers
Test subject 4: Ghost of a pirate that inhabits a suit of armor
Test subject 5: Nonhuman creature possibly made of tentacles who possesses magical powers
Test subject 6: Man who can possibly remove his face at will
Test subject 7: Young girl of demon origin
The experiment will show the effect of the labyrinth and Nightmares and other creatures on the test subjects." The man stoped typing and started thinking aloud.
"Hmm 7 completely different individuals, that must be a lucky day! Too bad there is no Belmont among them...I should have studied the one who fough the dark lord not too long ago, damn it. Oh well, there is still a chance, but for now these 7 will be enough.  >0<"
" Erm, doctor? Who are you talking to?"
Zephyr together with the Chronomage were standing behind The doctor. The doctor replied without looking at them
"To someone with a inteligence as high as mine..."
"And that would be?"
"....ME ::)!"
(Well anyways the labyrinth will make the heroes slowly go insane and make them see some horrible visions..oh and there are 3 bosses: Balore the giant, The forgotten one AKA Legion/Granfaloon, Medusa and the usual bunch of enemies you find in a labyrinth...Have fun!  >0<)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #532 on: May 24, 2010, 10:58:32 PM
Bluebeard sighed. "Anyone got a ball of yarn or something to mark the walls with?" He asked.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: May 24, 2010, 11:05:14 PM
Ammes produced a ball of yarn from his hand and handed it to Bluebeard.

"Glad to be of service. Huh, now that I think about it, I should have done that sooner."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #534 on: May 25, 2010, 12:21:20 AM
Mirby started to explore the labyrinth... she took a few steps and suddenly vanished from sight. She turned around only to find a wall where there wasn't one before... "Mindgames, eh? This could be fun." The wall had cut off the girl from the pendant, leaving her on the other side without the holy sphere. The pendant wasn't shining either...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: May 25, 2010, 01:21:22 AM
"Keep going or you'll die, everyone" With that he saw Mirby stray away, he tried to catch up to her, only finding himself lost too.
"What a stupid thing to do." Alucard punished himself for being so stupid, but not for long, as monsters appeared.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #536 on: May 25, 2010, 01:37:36 AM
Mirby wandered through the labyrinth for a while, not sure where she was going, defeating monsters that she thought only existed in her mind. As she was going, a thought seemed to nag at her. However, when she tried to focus on it, it vanished. She kept wandering.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: May 26, 2010, 02:44:04 AM
[@Mirby and Bluebeard: Yes, that little passanger is left as a suprise for a later event. And don't worry Cap'n, the creature will not hinder you in way. However...]

"So...I decide to take a short nap and all of us are suddenly stuck in a labyrinth." The now hooded man muttered to himself. His single tailed cape slowly swinged from side to side.

"Only one thing to do I guess..."

The man quickly mounted the armor and morphed the tip of his cape into a large mallet.

"Gidy'up Blue Lightning, we's gonna enter Dead Man's Corrider!"

He struck the hammer on the armor's posterior region, pushiong it and himself into the dark hallways of the labyrinth.

"Hi-Ho Silvahr! AWAY!!"

The two dissapeared from the sight of the remaining group.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: May 26, 2010, 03:16:52 AM
Ammes was now on his own, wandering the labyrinth. This labyrinth apparently refused to obey the laws of physics, as walls would appear in places in which there were previously no walls. After a while, Ammes came to a giant void in the ground.

"Am I to expect a giant worm or something to come out now?"

And as Murphy's law would have it, a giant worm with a mouth of a lamprey came shooting out of the void, screeching in all its unholiness.

"Aha. Ahahaha. That's so FUNNY." Ammes said, disgusted. He thrust his hands forward, light emanating from each palm.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: May 26, 2010, 06:05:44 PM
The girl ran after the others, but inside the labyrinth she couldn´t find anyone. She wasn´t even able to return back from the maze. She wandered around aimlessly. She hasn´t met anything, but she had a strange feeling that someone is watching. Fear was slowly getting hold of the girl.
"That stupid, stupid ,stupid shining lady...at first she is all like  "I´m going to protect you" and stuff and yet I am all alone now and lost...If I won´t be able to get away, at least I wouldn´t have to see her again ...  B("

Suddenly she looked behind.

"Who´s there?... o~O I thought I heard something..."

She turned back, but she couldn´t continue - right in front of her was a wall.

"Whaaaaat? I am sure it was a straight way!"

She turned back again, so she could return. She wasn´t able to see anything, only darkness.

" :o W-where did everything go?"

She tried walking, but it didn´t seem she was able to get somewhere. Out of nowhere she started hearring a melody. It was a dark and twisted melody which send the girl´s heart racing. Something was comming closer to her. It looked like a human, shrouded in the darkness. The figure used a strange type of walking. One of his arms was much longer than the other and looked like some kind of tentacle or wire. The figure slashed at the girl with it´s tentacle like arm, causing the girl to drop to her knees. Out of nowhere another creature appeared. This time it was a Were bat with white fur that was carrying a sword and wearring a crimson cape. The two monsters were getting closer to the girl. She tried to get away but it was useless. The creatures started laughing. Both were laughing the same devilish laugh.

"Go away *sob* Go away, go away, go away..GO AWAY! O:<"

The girls eyes started glowing red. She opened her mouth, revealing that she has sharp fangs, almost like a vampire. She jumped at the monsters without thinking. Sudenly the music stopped and the darkness vanished. She was again in the labyrinth. She jumped out of a corner, crashing directly with Mirby, who hit the wall. The girl looked over to Mirby, tears  in her eyes. She jumped at Mirby and embraced her so tightly, that the woman couldn´t catch a breath.

"I´m so happy it´s you, don´t leave me alone again, please please please... :'("

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #540 on: May 26, 2010, 10:08:03 PM
A minute or two after he got struck in the rear, Bluebeard crashed into a wall and hit the ground with a clatter. "What the hell was that for!? If you wanted to get moving, you could have asked!" He said, rubbing his rear, out of habit since it didn't hurt. "These armors are hard to come by, and if you'd have smashed it, you would have been carrying my stuff."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: May 26, 2010, 10:21:00 PM
Dan tried to run after the others but he too was soon lost in the labyrinth. "Damn!" He exclaimed. He stabbed the ground in frustration with the spear. He looked at the impression he had made on the floor when he was struck with an idea. He stabbed the ground once again and started to drag the spear behind him, engraving a line behind him. "Ok, now to find the others and get out of this labyrinth." He said to himself as he explored deeper.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: May 26, 2010, 10:36:22 PM
Alucard found a mark on the ground.
"Struggle of a battle, or..." He looked onward as there was more of the line, then a wall. To mark himself, he placed a dagger on the ground, which had an "A" on the hilt of it, he kept doing this every time he found it necessary, such as large monster attacks or thing of the sort.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: May 26, 2010, 10:58:32 PM
"It wouldn't have been as fun if I just asked you. Since we're here now, might as well look for a way out. Let's see if we can leave before every one else!"

The hooded man dropped off behind the pirate knight and started to push him towards the dark halls.

"Also, I hammered you on the rear cause a horse whip wouldn't have been as effective, in your current state that is."

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: May 26, 2010, 11:07:45 PM
Beams of light shot out from Ammes's hands and pierced through the creature. His attack left several gaping holes, but didn't seem to affect the thing much. It charged at him, and smashed through the ground, while Ammes dodged just in time.

"You shouldn't do that. It scares me. And I don't like being scared."

A extremely long red spear with a gigantic spearhead appeared in Ammes's hands. The worm turned to face him, and charged once again.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #545 on: May 26, 2010, 11:16:56 PM
"Yeah yeah." Bluebeard said, moving to the side so the hooded man stopped pushing him and walked on his own. "By the way, never caught your name." He said.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: May 26, 2010, 11:55:27 PM
"Ah, well, my name is Nati Srich. Though you may call Strange Man." He answered to the armor.

He extended his arm and a said:
"Nice to meet you, Mr. ...?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #547 on: May 27, 2010, 12:01:48 AM
"Bluebeard." He answered, shaking Strange Man's hand. "I would say my real name... But I think being out of my body has caused me to forget it." He said, scraching his head.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: May 27, 2010, 12:24:33 AM
Dan explored more of the labyrinth, leaving a long gash where ever he went. He explored for what seemed like hours until he stopped upon seeing a crack in the wall in front of him. Dan peeked into it, but quickly tried to get away as something big crashed through the wall. As the rubble settled Dan looked around and saw he was looking up at a rather massive looking Minotaur. "Oh Shi-" The minotaur grabbed Dan by the faced and threw him through a thin yet sturdy wall, it let out a mighty roar as Dan landed.

(Time for some Greek Mythology....RPMvania style. 8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #549 on: May 27, 2010, 12:38:57 AM
Mirby was walking along when Dan suddenly flew through a wall right into her.