Alice in Entropy · 120659

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #725 on: March 30, 2011, 04:30:13 AM
Gaia continued to rage along with the other archeolgical fellows as the reckless drivers rampaged through the God Complex, where they undoubtingly slammed into into walls where minerals might've rested.

He then began to yell.

Gaia: GOD [tornado fang]ing DAMNIT! (AND I WARNED THE BLIMY BASTARD OF THE IMPENDING DANGERS TOO!) AND I WAS PLANNING TO COME HERE FOR AN ARCHEOLGICAL DIG WEEKS BEFORE THIS BS. I'M CALLING A FRIEND!

*rriiiing*

Gaia: Anarchy, while you're in there, grab me a few minerals from the ruins, I need them desprately for my reasearch!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #726 on: March 30, 2011, 04:51:09 AM
What? I'm trying to win this damn thing! What do you need?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #727 on: March 30, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
Gaia: If you have a chance, slice off a rock sample from one of the statues while you are running around down there, I need a sample!

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #728 on: March 30, 2011, 11:00:11 PM
Its just a [tornado fang]ing rock! There can't be anything special about it... ehh all right.

Anarchy quickly used his Katana to remove a chunk of rock from the falling statue, while doing that he was blindsided by a random Reaverbot.

Ow! [tornado fang]er! That hurt!

Anarchy grabbed the rock and pocketed it. Using his drill he pierced through the Reaver's eye and collected the Zenny from it. He quickly regained speed, but due to his slight tussle, had fallen behind a small bit.

SON OF A [tornado fang]! I'll Call you back, I just fell 5 places in the race!

Anarchy shut off the phone and continued to speed up, he was able to get ahead 3 places but was experiencing some difficulty maneuvering from the dustiness of the ruin.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #729 on: March 30, 2011, 11:09:18 PM
Gaia: Ah jeez, that was dangerous. I should've told him that the statues were made of exceptionally rare material, which thou shal not be named, due to it's history.. Shhiiiiiiit, every other archeologist heard me. There goes my project.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #730 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:52 AM
Some of the archeologist that overheard Gaia's blabber about the ruins rare materials started calling some of their own allies who were in the race. After a brief explanation, a handful of racers each chipped a piece of rock from the nearby statues aligned along the track as they passed them. Knowing fully well of the economical benefits of this archeological discovery.

In between the racers, ST was marveling the architecture of the ruins. Not minding the few and bizarre looking reaver bots that were walking along the roads walls and ceilings

"OOooh, Pretty statues~" He said as he gazed at the stone carvings. The road started to curve and made a spiral route, as the racers descended deeper into the ruins.  when one of the statues where chipped, it activated a defense mechanism which made the statue explode, blowing away the unfourtinate competitor.

Soon after, from some panels on the walls, pillars began to swiftly sprout and push away unlucky racers off the track, sending them plummeting down to the debts of the tower ruins. Those who were able to evade the pillars we met with dragon fly like reaver bots that dove down and attacked them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, the horror! Oh, the exitement! Oh, the rati-irrational misfortunes!

Things that can only be seen on the Dangerous Race of Destiny!! And nothing that can't be fixed with some Pop-corn!!" Mr.Hatter shouted to the audience.

The Lakitus began to go through the crowd with boxes filled with popcorn bags. And they were being sold for 500 zenny a bag.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

"Kyo ho ho ho! What a great show this has become!" Mr.Hatter said to himself in the comfort of his tent.

"Oh Lakitu, tell me how we're doing in the ratings?" He gleefully asked.

"Well sir, considering that this event is holding a whole country as it's prize, both the local and neighbor country of Sparvania audience are watching attentively from their tv sets. We're over a million hits, Sir!"

"Excelent, by the time we're half-way through the race, will be more popular than 'Everybody Loves Roa'!"

"I think the show is called 'Roa Knows Best', Sir."

"Who cares! We're making tons of more zenny than has-been show, thanks to our filthy rich sponsors!...Speaking of which,I better check with the old coots." The greedy host began contacting said sponsors.

From his screen appeared four silhouettes of four hefty men.

"Hellooo gentlemen, how are you doing? Eating well? How are the wife and kids? And more importantly, are you enjoying the show?" He asked the shadows.

In sucession, each man answered his questions.

"Sickly...*cough*

That better not be an insult of our physique, ya brat!! >8|

They're starving...thanks for asking though.

Good, good...thought there is not nearly enough casualties for my taste. I give this performance two skulls out of five."

'My, my, such criticism, Mr. Dreaderick. And glad to hear that Mr. Colddeen and Mr. Hungrensky...and I would never insult your fa-global figure, Mr. Marssesko."

This conversation will be continued in the next post...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #731 on: March 31, 2011, 02:22:14 AM
Gaia began to think about the current situation, and the increasing amount of competitors for the rare material known only by it's violent history. Which he did think, it was rather stupid to think aloud and ask one of the racers to pluck the sample. He now pondered that his excrutiating reasearch will go to waste, thanks to his stupid habit of thinking aloud. Thing is, he has mapped some of the areas inside out, and knew which traps were placed since his last visit to the ruins.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #732 on: March 31, 2011, 09:47:59 PM
(*Needs to get on RPM more frequently* >_>; )

Afro-man and Agent J were already deep with in the confines of the ruins, soon to near the center. Afro finaly not stalling this time was roughly following a lone winding path,"Why do I feel like im going in circles?" he asked himself.

(Next post'll have more details and shenanigans on my part...really. ._.; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #733 on: March 31, 2011, 10:10:26 PM
BH was drifting trough the halls of the god complex ruins. Even though he was using the wind to find the right paths, he still felt like lost.
"What a sad place...though it appears there are being other than the racers occupying this place.."
The moment he said that his boat got attacked by four mantis like reaverbots.
----
The turbo 540 X was somewhere deep inside the ruins. The transformer found one of the flags.
"Objective: 1 out of 3 complete...Hehe"
The tank turned around. His sensors noticed a presence behind it.
"Energy reading...power level...exceeding my own?! What is this thing?!"
He started firing at the darkness. The explosions revealed the Ginat Reaverbot hiding in the darkness as it was about to attack the tank...
...The next moment loud explosions could be heard inside the deepest part of the ruins.
----
"Mister Afro-Man? It appears that we lost your alternate self again...Should we find him or continue with this race?"
Asked Chief Nalis who was using some advanced car fu to fight against some attacking reverbots.
----
Sachertorte galloped trough the ruins, one flag already being in his possesion. The bounty hounter then noticed some interesting targets nearby...
-----
The spark 5 were getting close to Anarchy's location..will this be an unfair confrotation?
-----
Adante was standing on the roof of his vehicle.
"♫Miii, miiii miiii ♫"
He listened to his voice echoing trhough the ruins...together with other voices.
"I see miii, now I know the layout of this place....miii"

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #734 on: March 31, 2011, 10:18:08 PM
To the archeologists, this was an entirely diffrent race. It was to see if they can aquire the best sample from the ruins and use the sample for their own personal gains.

This of course, made Gaia highly furious. He was not going to lose to an old archeolgical rival, which was from an entirely diffrent academy altogether. He decided to call once again, this time to an old "friend", that's currently within the ruins. His next plan was to bribe him with 50,000 zenny if he can get the best materials extracted from the site. Of course, there are known to be reaverbots in there, so he sent some of the guards inside to deal with them from inside the drillstation.

....Then, there's the sleeping Protector. Awakening him can change the entire outcome of the race, as this is where the location of the ancient tribe made sacrifices to the Protector so they could "feel safe" in the hands of the creature.

The Protector itself resembles a strange blend of a human, reaver, and pokemon alike. Tail of a houndoom, head of a voltorb, a monoeye, and a body skinny enough to be mistaken for an Eva. It also walks on all fours.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #735 on: April 01, 2011, 03:06:18 AM
"AFRO PUNCH!" Afro-Man shouted out as he sent several revarbots flying away from his car. "Yeah...I dont know how he does it. He must be some master of evasion..."

Afro sneezed and rubbed his nose as he looked around, still driving in circles but suspiciously noticed he was going slightly higher,"?"

"...Or maybe not." * -u-'* he said before drifting and running over a random reverbot.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #736 on: April 01, 2011, 09:50:07 PM
Somewhere, sleeping near the exit, lied the protector. That was his domain. To it, the course's entrance is it's exit. It's why there are so many reaverbots there, to protect their leader. One wrong move, it will wake up and cause havoc to any intruder, it's why there are few explorers of this ruin in the first place, and Gaia knew about it. He decided to call again, and warn Anarchy of the protector's whereabouts.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #737 on: April 02, 2011, 05:35:30 AM
Anarchy had to ignore the call, as he was busy slicing up Reavers left and right. Collecting the zenny that came out of them.

Good god, this is monotonus, wish I was fighting something more powerful.

Anarchy looked ahead of him, he noticed a flag that had been knocked over, he picked it up.

Score! 2 more to go!

Anarchy continued to keep going, the sand somehow not making much of a difference to his speed anymore, he was able to edge up to a comfy 2nd place.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #738 on: April 02, 2011, 05:41:38 AM
After hearing a huge ruckus, the Protector woke up after a few racers recklessly rammed into things, causing slamming noises it didin't want to hear. It gave out a warning cry..

"ssssllleeeeeeeeppp.. leeeeeett mmmmeeeeeee sslllleeeeeeeeeepp.."

It also called all the reavers within a 20 mile radius of the ruins to guard it's den. It then went back into a coma-like sleep.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #739 on: April 06, 2011, 05:28:27 AM
Oh, what was that sound? Sounds like me after going to bed at 1:30 in the Morning.

Anarchy turned around, his Jetskates somehow not making him go the wrong way.

Whats this? The rainbow Spandex brigade wants a tussle? Don't godmod on me now, but your ride is going to have a rather splashing time!

Anarchy drops splash mines in the path of the Spark 5 and kicks up a sandstorm using the wheels on his Jetskates.

A crowd Boos.

Oh come on! It was a good joke!

Anarchy sped up to try and avoid the fury of the "Rainbow Spandex Brigade".

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #740 on: April 08, 2011, 04:18:05 AM
The racers began their adventure in the maze-like center section of the ruins. While many wound up in dead-ends and had turn back, or fell victim to some of the deadly traps in the ruins, some were lucky and managed to find some of the flags hidden through out the track. 5 of the 15 have already been captured.

One was in the hands of the slightly arrogant, Anarchy, who was chased down by the mysterious and colorful Spark 6. 2 were already in the possesion of Cervantez Cesar Japenocurse you num.pad-less laptop Sr., Garm Dasce had just captured a flag, narrowly escaping a spiked reaver bot pit, and a flag was found by the heavy tank machine, Turbo540X. However it seems communications has been lost with the transforming robot, it is unknown if he still posseses the flag.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the cloaked jet skate wearing youngster was trying to get away from the supossedly angry, prismatic, tights wearing super team, some humanoid reaverbots jumped onto and attacked the unfocused racer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gaaah. That was exhausting." The caped jester muttered to himself after getting passed the columns of the first section of the track. He slowly made his way through on of the paths, whilst the rest of the racers dashed right past him.

"Ah, good afternoon Strange, fancy meeting you here." Greeted Clockston.
"How you holding up?" Asked Sally.

"Oh, hi there guys..."

"OH MY GOOOD! CLOCKSTON! NIGHTMARE SALLY! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" He shouted, his eyes began to water.

"Strange Man, we have met in the last Busy World, it isn't like we were seperated for 3 more years." Clockston told the emotional maniac.

"Oh, I see...also my name ST...it has a better ring to it."

"Why'd you call yourself ST? What's wrong with Strange Man"

"It makes moi sound like a super hero. ST makes me sound like a super hero! Of the neeew age!" ST shouted.

"Uh...okay, ST."

"Btw, any of our other friends make it to the race?"

"Boo" Said General Crimson

"EEEE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! C, C, CRIMSON!! F, Fancy meeting you here...the superior isn't around here, is he?"

"I am the superior, Strange...till further notice."

"I see...gulp"

"So, how are you...have you been lazing about all this time while we were striving to bring back the organization back unto its former glory."

"...no." He answered with

"...No matter, we have some new buisness to attend to. I need you three to keep a watchful eye on this race. Not all is what it seems."

The three subordinates stared at their captain general with confused expressions.

"Of course, it does not mean we cannot enjoy our selves for a bit. If you'll excuse me, I think I will have a little play date with one of the more capable looking competitors" The crimson rider sped up and went to search for this individual.

"...That was weird...and scary."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So our fish lipped host, have you found any more of the tokens yet?" Drederick asked Mr.Hatter

"*cough* We're dying to know...and I'm being serious about that dying part. *cough*"

"Speak for yourself, Mr. Colddeen. I'm feeling quite peppy...though I guess a five course dinner could be good right about now" Hungrensky's stomach growled.

"Well my lovely, lovely bosses I...still just got the one you gave me. He he." Mr.Hatter twiddled his thumbs.

"WHAAAAT!? O:< You should have had 4 by now!  >_<

"Patience, Mr. Marssesko, for a normal being such as Mr.Hatter, gathering the tokens takes much time. However, I must agree that you do seem to be taking your time with this. We should at least have had the second token by now. Your performance deserves a sad face out of 10."

"Oy, such criticism, Mr. Drederick, such criticism. True, I am taking longer than I should to gather this tokens, but you must admit we ARE making a killing out there!" Mr.Hatter said enthusiastically.

"*cough*He does make a point, men. We're making much more *gag* then what we did with our last show."

"WHAAAT!? MORE THAN ROA!? O:< Please, this isn't even making half  of what Roa Knows Best! >8| The only reason this is making more money is because of the Underground deals...I miss Roa Knows Best. O:< <(this is his sad face too)

"Sigh, true. The ratings haven't been the same since we hired that replacement. However, that is beside the point. We shall contact you again Mr.Hatter, and you better have had retrieved 2 more of those tokens."

With that the four hefty silhouettes dissapeared from the rugged man's screen.

"Sheesh, I hope they don't call soon, I'm making too much money thanks to games. I might lose some money if I seem like I need to speed things up...gotta think of a way to make these guys hurry it a bit without seeming too suspicious about it..."

Mr.Hatter was lost in his thoughts, thinking of a way to speed things up.

[EDIT: Fixed a few typos and things]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #741 on: April 08, 2011, 10:49:09 PM
[What, it was spark 6? Oh, I think I did it wrong.]

Anarchy was ambushed by the annoying as hell reaverbots.

I don't have time for this! Get off me you [tornado fang]ing parasites!

Anarchy Spun a bit to weaken their grip on him, then he swapped out the drill arm for the Powered Buster and planted a shot into their heads, collecting more Zenny.

I could make a living out of this!

Anarchy's eyes were diverted by an opening to his left, he quickly made his way inside.

Gee... sure is dark in here. Must be a detour! :D

Suddenly spikes started coming out of the walls, Anarchy avoided them, as they were coming out of predicable black boxes.

Please, the only person who falls for those things (Let alone gets hurt by touching the sides rather than the actual pointy part.) Doesn't even live in this universe!

h...help...

A faint voice called for help. Anarchy followed the voice.

What he found was a flag, being held onto by a wounded Lakitu!

Oh, guess they aren't all dead, Hatter must've stretched the truth. Grab ahold!

The lakitu grabbed onto the back of Anarchy's cloak, while Anarchy grabbed the flag, he then sped off.

One left!

The tunnel appeared to get narrower, but before being able to reach the end of it, Anarchy fell into a pit....

Oddly enough, it was rather light, Neither of the two were dead, but rather, it appeared they were in a sanctuary of some sort, compared to the falling apart state of the ruins, this sanctuary was rather untouched.

Whoa, this place is huge...
Who would've known this was hidden inside a decrepit ruin?

The lakitu noticed a small cloud hanging around.

Hey! Its my cloud, if you can get me there I can head back to the race HQ!

Not a problem, it appears I'll be able to climb to it.

Anarchy climbed up the stairs to the cloud, the lakitu hopped on and flew out through the opening.

Thanks again!

Anarchy waved the Lakitu away, and walked into the small room at the top of the stairs....

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #742 on: April 08, 2011, 11:25:34 PM
[No, you were right calling them the Rainbow Spandex Brigade. You're probably thinking you confused them with Turbo540X, the tank. Kinda want you guys to have a small fight but considering that Blackhook won't be back here till wednesday, or so he said. So here's something else to keep you busy...]

Anarchy climbed the short stairs and saw a pedastal with strange markings carved into it. Inside its square shaped cavity was a small statue. It had an orb like head, with a single eye in the middle. A crouched down human shaped body, curled up in a fetal position. It had carvings of skinny and strangely shaped limbs, and a tail wrapped around what appeared to be it's legs.

Beside the pedastal was a cartoonish signpost with the words: 'Do not feed the head!' written on them. Though it appeared to be small enough to be picked up, it was actually part of the pedastal.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #743 on: April 08, 2011, 11:40:38 PM
Anarchy looked in his pockets, he pulled out the small coin stocking gave him earlier. looking at it, he put it into the Statue's head...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #744 on: April 08, 2011, 11:44:19 PM
The Protector now gave a warning shot to the nearing tresspassers via the bell hit by the shot. Now knowing they would be it's next meal. Gaia on the other hand, is rather furious that all he got was a tiny fragment teleported back from the ruins by his bomb squad.

*murmurs can be heard amongst the bomb squad*

Gaia: Ehh.. I don't know, just keep DIGGING!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #745 on: April 09, 2011, 12:10:44 AM
Aside from the echoing sounds of a bell through out the ruins. Nothing seemed to had happened in Anarchy's current location...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #746 on: April 09, 2011, 12:15:06 AM
Anarchy looked around, nothing happened.

Well, that was a joke, I better go back to the race.

Anarchy turned around and the door slammed in front of him.

Well, THAT isn't good. now I'm locked in this [tornado fang]ing room!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #747 on: April 09, 2011, 12:39:05 AM
A loud cry can be heard in the room. As the protector slowly approaches it's next meal, it is also cautious. As intimidating as it sounds,  THIS IS THE ROOM WHERE HE SLEEPS. AND BEYOND THAT THE EXIT. May not look like it, but this is the boss of this area.

(kgo, Just note I'm gonna be pulling several stunts with this guy.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #748 on: April 09, 2011, 01:54:18 AM
A small opening appeared in the room Anarchy was in, he took the coin out of the statue's head and pocketed it again. he then went into the opening.

It was bright, the room was a large circular path with no apparent supports holding it up, The Protector stood in the middle of it.

THE PROTECTOR
----------------------
Large Monstrosity of Unknown Alignment

I have to fight this thing? Tell me there are platforms on the back...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #749 on: April 09, 2011, 02:03:00 AM
It yelled "THOU SHAL NOT PASS!", and made it's first move: by attacking with it's spearheaded tail. The tail itself was over about 10 heads tall, making the body 3x that of the tail itself. Massive, it's known weakness is unknown for now. Of course, any Lakitu present in this room would've been bones by now. A fitting end to a bunch of tresspassers.