Alice in Entropy · 120671

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #500 on: February 24, 2011, 11:44:27 PM
"You know, that would be intresting. I'd love to see what the other RPMs were like, that would be intresting." Gaia was intrested about the dimensional trips, unaware of the horde of rabid ghosts rampaging all across.

(again, just giving a filler scenario here. :x)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: February 25, 2011, 01:26:08 AM
I've never traveled to different RPM's. I usually use a world base as my jump destination, hence why you see that crowd over there.

"Anarchy" Points to the bleacher with his name draped over it.

You see the people over there? Those are people I ran into during my dimensional travels. I've been acquainted with them. I guess you could say I'm the worldly type.  XD

They're all people I know, become friends with... and loved in a specific case. Never traveled to a different RPM, don't want to really. I could see something that would make me want to stay but in the end wanting to kill myself for the fact that I've been stuck in this reality. Where as another reality could have me much happier.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #502 on: February 25, 2011, 01:32:59 AM
"I see. I guess that explains the nudebots going crazy. You left a wormhole open that left a gateway to untold horrors, bad idea. Speaking of which, since I've taken notice you've been trying to avoid -this one guy-, does that mean Daten City's around the other side of the globe, since this is basically several diffrent universes crammed into one planet?"

Gaia now felt curious how each incident began, and not knowing that half of Daten City's enraged ghostly residents have been making a lot of noise nearby..

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: February 25, 2011, 02:26:32 AM
Temnota  landed safely on the ground.
"Mr. Pilot cap, that was kinda unmanly of you to get scared like that."
Said the Iron chef.

"Unmanly!?!?" Rankiryu exclaims before scrambling back to his original sitting position, "There's nothing manly about being caught by surprise!  it happens all the time!"

He finishes with a mighty laugh that only insinuated to everyone just how hesitant he was in trying to think up an excuse to protect his pride.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: February 25, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
"I see. I guess that explains the nudebots going crazy. You left a wormhole open that left a gateway to untold horrors, bad idea. Speaking of which, since I've taken notice you've been trying to avoid -this one guy-, does that mean Daten City's around the other side of the globe, since this is basically several diffrent universes crammed into one planet?"

Gaia now felt curious how each incident began, and not knowing that half of Daten City's enraged ghostly residents have been making a lot of noise nearby..

Actually, I didn't settle in RPM until after the nudebots... even though I think I ended that. Maybe I did cause most of the events that took place? Anywho, I've taken my time avoiding those two because of my travels in Daten City. I wouldn't say this planet is a multitude of Different Universes. There are what I call "Gates" however. Areas in this globe that contain a similarity to things in an alternate universe.

"Anarchy" points to that large white Monolith.

See that? Its a gate that resembles the Main gate of Kattelox Island, I traveled there not too long ago. Hence where I got this.

"Anarchy" unsheathes the Machine Buster he took from the Kattelox Support Car.

I took a lot of weapons in order to give myself an edge on this race. I've taken usually a small souvenier from each place. Usually its just a picture of me and the friends I made along the trip. My Daten city trip I took something different though. And no, before you think its that its NOT that. Jeez, i'm not a filthy pig or anything.  :P

Anywho, those ghosts out there? Yeah, pretty sure they took the entrance in from my Daten Trip. Can't be destroyed by conventional means, Only modified weaons or angelic weapons will kill those. Thankfully mostly every person in RPM has a modified weapon of some sort.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #505 on: February 25, 2011, 03:34:36 AM
"Huh, intresting. Gates, as in the Gates seen in Super Robot Wars? Neat, didin't know we had those out there. Also, thanks for the help with the Nudebots. That was some crazy finale. And now, can we kick some ghost ass for the time being before "they" do?"

Gaia suggested that, while the ghosts were on a rampage, kick ghost ass while he and RMZX are waiting for the race to start. And besides, it's part of his new job as ghost hunter.

"Also, please seal each gate next time so rampaging enemies from various dimensions come crashing in again, I think you left a few open.."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: February 25, 2011, 03:39:05 AM
Trust me, Kicking ghost ass sounds fun. But those two will find out quickly, I think they've been watching me. And please, RMZX is dead. Call me "Anarchy". Lets go.

"Anarchy" jumped off the bleachers and ran towards the disturbance.

Also, gates usually seal themselves. Those guys have duplicate jump drives so they can attend the race.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #507 on: February 25, 2011, 03:59:12 AM
"Heh, I'll stick with Anarchy bros. for a while. What's our first target?" Asked Gaia. "And Dupligate Jump Drives? Intresting. I guess this is gonna be the first time having a mob from another dimension attack this one, I've been practicing a few moves."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: February 25, 2011, 04:27:10 AM
Lets take out that group that looks like they're stoned. Easy Pickings to see if these weapons even work.

"Anarchy" did a somersault into the air and Produced the Powered buster from hammerspace. Within a few seconds he was able to get locked on, and fired....

But the ghosts were already gone.

What?!

"Anarchy" landed, looked around. There were what looked like small craters where the ghosts were.

In those craters were small coins...

Welp, I think they beat us to the draw.

You bet your ass we beat you!

"Anarchy" turned around. Sure enough, the Anarchy Sisters were standing there.

So. Its you. Do you want my head?

Please, what I want to know is why the hell you're even here!

Because... I live here?

You know, he isn't a ghost, so why are we bothering with him?
Because I'm still frustrated about what he did!

What did I do, exactly?
YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT YOU [tornado fang]ing DID, DUMBSHIT!

Panty, just settle down. Jeez. All I want to do is sit down and finish my snack.
Yeah, Yeah, Stocking.
Snack? Here, take this.

"Anarchy" handed Stocking a package.

Inside of that are some of the best sweets known to this universe. Enjoy.
Oh, um... Thanks... RMZX...
He is dead, I go by "Anarchy".
OH SO YOU STEAL OUR [tornado fang]ing NAME NOW? You really have a nerve, don't you?
Whatever I did I apologize for, enjoy the race, Stocking.

"Anarchy" walked back, the rest of the ghosts would, unfortunately, be taken care of by Panty and Stocking, due to the over-extravagance of "Anarchy".
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:44:26 PM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #509 on: February 25, 2011, 04:45:32 AM
"Errrm, what did I miss?"

Gaia arrives where the ghosts were once at, but he was beaten to it. He returns to his "seat" to try and find his friend.. if he can find him.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: February 25, 2011, 04:58:19 AM
You should probably sit in the "Anarchy" Fan Seating. You are my friend after all, right?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #511 on: February 25, 2011, 05:04:45 AM
"Huh, that's a good idea. I'll probably get a better view there of the race." Gaia then moved up to the Anarchy seating. Hopefully not next to demons.. as it will make his demon/ghost-hunting job harder.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: February 25, 2011, 05:12:13 AM
Trust me, no demons are my friends. Though you might wanna be careful around the Black Knights and Team Dai-gurren, they just ordered a LOT of alchohol and are getting wasted. Best Idea would be to sit between Ms. Haruhara and Mr. Speigel. They're a little nuts, but its better than sitting in the seat next to Stocking. Because she might hurt anybody who goes near her sweets.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #513 on: February 25, 2011, 05:29:01 AM
"Ehh, these nuts? yeah. I might try take that vacant spot where it's in a safe distance away." Gaia then sits himself down in a chair between two other unoccupied chairs.

"These aren't reserved.. aren't they? *gulp*"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: February 25, 2011, 05:32:13 AM
Hmm... the only people missing are...

Master G and Chuck, who we saw outside.
There might be more people later. but I don't have a guest list so its not like It matters!

Oh, and don't ask why I was nicer to stocking than I was to panty back there. Its not something I really want to talk about.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #515 on: February 25, 2011, 05:42:57 AM
"Still, it's strange enough that we have angels, yet no demons show up. When they do, things are really gonna get crazy in here."

Gaia, who spoke in an rather uneasy tone.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: February 25, 2011, 05:45:54 AM
They cannot get into here. The Ghosts can, but the demons are locked out because of the portal specifications, Simply put. No Demonic hellspawn allowed through.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #517 on: February 25, 2011, 06:07:41 AM
"Ah, good. I was getting rather worried there, that they might try to disguise themselves as normal people.. or worse, find a way to travel with an artifical gate.."

Gaia sighed in relief..

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: February 25, 2011, 01:50:26 PM
"Unmanly!?!?" Rankiryu exclaims before scrambling back to his original sitting position, "There's nothing manly about being caught by surprise!  it happens all the time!"

He finishes with a mighty laugh that only insinuated to everyone just how hesitant he was in trying to think up an excuse to protect his pride.
"No..no it doesn't. Anyways you sure did walk a distance to get here. Are you interested in enterring?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: February 25, 2011, 10:10:01 PM
[Responsibilities, illnesses and all that RL jazz can be a pain in the ass. Now then, where were we...?]

Whilst all hell broke loose around the starting gates of the race. Nekolyan came back with his vehicle...a very rusty looking bicycle.

"Nyaaar. Well I should be a bit impressed with myself. I made this thing using some rocks, a few sticks from the ground, aluminum wrapping paper and string. Though I was hoping I would have made a kid's hovercraft, at the very least." The cyborg mumbled to himself.

Unbeknown to Anarchy and Gaia, the cloaked femme fatale who put up the fliers, was spying on them. Though she quickly went back to her spot in the starting point of the race. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL RIGHT RACERS!! The clock has stopped ticking
and the Grand Race of Fate can FINALLY BEGIN!
All racers better be in the starting line now
or they shall be disqualified immediately!

"But before all of that...Who the hell are all this muscle headed joc-gentlemen that are marching in the racer's way?" Mr.Hatter said, a bit annoyed.

"You men better be here to participate, or else I'm going to have to tell you all to kindly get the f-move out of the way. There is a very, very important event going on here that has the fate of RPM hanging in the balance." He said in a kind manner, or as kind as he could do.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: February 25, 2011, 10:20:33 PM
Ah, theres my queue. Wish me luck, everybody!

"Anarchy" shuffled to the starting point for the race. Keeping in mind not to unveil any more of his tricks.

[Oh guys, when mentioning anarchy please be sure to keep his name in quotes. As technically his real name is RMZX, he just doesn't go by that anymore.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #521 on: February 26, 2011, 12:04:59 AM
"HEY GUYS, GET OUT OF THE FREAKING WAY! I'M TRYING TO WATCH A RACE!" Gaia yelled at the men blocking the racers.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: February 26, 2011, 01:05:07 AM
Despite all the commotion aimed at the momentarily halted parade of straight-walking men, Rankiryu managed to overhear the reason there were so many people sporting varied brands of vehicles, as well as the coordinator yelling at them to participate or move out of the way.

"Hm, that all depends," he says with a greedy smirk on his cylinder-shaped head, "Will there be a wealthy prize at the end of the finish line?"

Most of the First Years just glared at him in annoyance, knowing he'll participate anyway just to give them a hard time for that vengeful prank they pulled on him last week.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: February 26, 2011, 01:17:23 AM
"The price you ask? Why it's nothing really, just the entire nation of RPM. No biggie." Mr.Hatter told the iron bodied teacher (?), with a cheery tone.

"At least till we find our missing President and Vice-President, the scantily dres-beautiful, kind and well, well dressed, Vixy. And the overly bearing eg-master of charisma and PBness, PB! Course we haven't heard anything yet."

Mr.Hatter then had a fuddled expression on his face.
"In fact no one has seen any of the big wigs that run RPM since the we were all teleported to this new, seemingly same world."

[Question, if Vixy's the prime leader of RPM, PB the co-leader. What positions do the rest of the admins/mods have? Just a random question really, could improve the writing of this story. Maybe.] 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: February 26, 2011, 01:39:06 AM

"..." Waddle Dee faced palmed and rested the staff on his shoulder for a bit.

Afro, Afro-Man, and A.Silan finaly perked up as they heard the announcement.

""Is it me or did the past few hours feel like weeks?" Afro asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Beats me....this RPM of yours may seem more peaceful then ours but...its more chaotic at the same time...What do you think chief? " Afro-Man asked A.Silan.

Else where behind them, Agent J was ready with several other contestants. "..."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...