The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 119672

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: February 26, 2011, 03:54:33 AM
Since the race has been sorta delayed by people, "Anarchy" decided to appeal to his peanut gallery.

So... Stocking, wish me luck?

Yeah, sure.

Listen, after the race, wether or not I win. I'll take you to the best sweets store in the city? How about it?

Sweets? Ok, Sounds good!

Hey, do me a favor. See if you can get your sister to get those men out of the way?

Panty overheard this.

MEN? Where?

"Anarchy" Pointed to the group of people.

Within micro-seconds Panty was gone into the crowd.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:42:36 PM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: February 26, 2011, 03:18:23 PM
Blackhook looked over to ST
"Well, it looks like the race is starting, let the better of us win"
He said and headed for the start

other racers were also getting ready.

"If you want to join, you just have to fill this papers!"
Temnota handed Rankiryu the documents needed to enter.

The four knights were prepared for the race, when suddenly a commotion caught their eye. A blonde woman was molesting the male audience. The male mambers starred at the blonde-Panty, while Stolz went ahead to clear things up. She teleported right next to the lustful woman and grabbed her by her hair, then she dragged her ouside the group.
"Where do you think are you now? Such behavior won´t be tolerated so would you kindly leave this place?"
Demanded Stolz.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: February 26, 2011, 10:08:28 PM
Blackhook looked over to ST
"Well, it looks like the race is starting, let the better of us win"
He said and headed for the start

other racers were also getting ready.

"If you want to join, you just have to fill this papers!"
Temnota handed Rankiryu the documents needed to enter.

The four knights were prepared for the race, when suddenly a commotion caught their eye. A blonde woman was molesting the male audience. The male mambers starred at the blonde-Panty, while Stolz went ahead to clear things up. She teleported right next to the lustful woman and grabbed her by her hair, then she dragged her ouside the group.
"Where do you think are you now? Such behavior won´t be tolerated so would you kindly leave this place?"
Demanded Stolz.

Hey [sonic slicer]! Get your damn hands off me!

Panty pulled out her gun, Backlace, and held it up to Stolz' Chin.

She fired.

No Effect.

Oh, guess you're not a demon... -u-'

Panty made an embarrassed smile, patted Stolz on the head, and ran off, taking a portion of the Male Audience with her (She'll be back, trust me.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: February 26, 2011, 10:28:27 PM
"...she insulted me..and attacked me...I take that as open rebelion."
Said Stolz with an mishievous look in her eyes. Her armor changed form and became the Fx-variant, equipping the knight with two oversized guns.Though before she could fire she was stopped by Sieg.
"Owww...you alwys ruin my fun..."

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #529 on: February 26, 2011, 10:54:20 PM
"H-Hey! What the hell are you doing lady?!" Gaia noticed he was swept off the seats by a crazy lady. He also in a vain attempt try to break free from the crowd and flee, but no avail.

"Gah, I hate these types of scenarios where I have to detach!"

Gaia then disassembled himself, only knowing the chest part was the cockpit to a rather.. surprising pilot.. a 2 inch., 4 kilo. wide anthrophobic roach.

"God, NEVER AGAIN!" He then vowed never to do this in human public, as he is from a roach-infested alien planet, and this is a Z-32L body type used by explorers, hunters, and the like. The model he wears is the "Soldier" type used for combat. Inside the torso there is a slot for folks like him to insert himself into and take control of the armor, and he disguises himself as a human under the helm very often to hide his true self. A pathetic, harmless, roach. nothing more.

He only lied to many that he is a robot created by a doctor that was left behind in a factory, no more, no less.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: February 27, 2011, 12:46:05 AM
"GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO CAP'N CRUNCH!!" ST blurted out before he dashed off on his motorunicycle to the starting line.

The racers that stood their ground when the marching muscle students came to the starting gate also prepared themselves for the race. Starting their engines and warming up before the race could begin. Of course some were getting a bit impatient, the hour seemed to last for a month, and now the race is being delayed by the very same marching students. They now wait for the hosts of this race to quickly fix this problem.

In other news...

"Um, Clockston. Can I ask you something?" Sally asked her parental guardian/mentor.

"What is it, dear Sally?"

"Well I was just watching the audience for a minute when some blond lady came out of nowhere and started...well I'm not sure what it was." She said a bit confused.

"Sally, if you are going to ask me what those undignified rapscallions were doing, my answer is "I'll tell you when you are older"...and we shall leave it at that." He said, almost as if he were scolding her.

Right next to them was their general with the opera mask, who told Nightmare Sally.
"It was sex, Sally. A gang on girl orgy to be exact, and as much as I would like to share more of my knowledge about the subject with you, I'm afraid we must focus on the race." He said, in an all too serious tone.

"G, General! How can you say such things in front of Sally!" Clockston shouted at his superior, trying to cover the girl's ears.

"...But what's an orgy?" She asked curious of what she had just heard.

"I SAID I SHALL TELL YOU WHEN YOU ARE OLDER!!" Clockston exclaimed.

"Clockston, she is 13 years old, I believe she is old enough to have that sort of talk." He calmly explained.

"B, But, we don't know if her species last longer then ours. What if she is just still a baby in her people's case!" Clockston said, a bit teary eyed.

[Where's WhiteJet?]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: February 27, 2011, 01:19:53 AM
"Anarchy" stood at the starting line, Looking determined, He turned to his crowd and gave them a thumbs up. They applauded, Stocking on the other hand blew a kiss to "Anarchy". What could this mean? Panty also returned, wearing different clothing and a hat.

"Anarchy" held up a sign that he pulled from his hammerspace cloak.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO AFTER THOSE STUDENTS!"

Panty Held up a sign:

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT!"

"Anarchy" Sighed. Then he addressed the rest of the racers.

Alright, if we want to get these meatheads out of our way, We need to remove them by force. Anybody have a giant version of those Robots from Mario 64 that threw you when you were on their scoop? Or a Catapult to launch them off of?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: February 27, 2011, 01:34:36 AM
Rankiryu smirks rather sadistically as he takes the forms and fills them out to the chagrin and annoyance of the other students.  What started as another boring exercise has now become a competition for the selfish satisfaction of their current instructor.  He hands the forms to Temnota before looking down to the mentally aggravated students.

"Alright, you maggots!  Find a gap and form a line!  We're showing these wimpy chumps how real men win a race!"

Most grumbled in annoyance as they clamber towards an empty gap in the line and awaited the start of the race.  Rankiryu looks towards Waddle Dee with an even wider smirk on his face, "Since you've done such a good job of leading this march so far, why don't you do the honors of being the hood ornament that guides us through the easiest of paths?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #533 on: February 27, 2011, 02:42:38 AM
*Gaia reassembles his armor*

"Good, now that I'm back together again, now to deal with those people.. hmm.. I got it! Chaarrrgeee shooooott!"

*BLAM!*

Half the people blocking the road were blown away by the blast. It appeared his power gauge on the buster wasn't high enough. Now it might take another few hours to recharge for a super blast..

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: February 27, 2011, 02:48:10 AM
Rankiryu smirks rather sadistically as he takes the forms and fills them out to the chagrin and annoyance of the other students.  What started as another boring exercise has now become a competition for the selfish satisfaction of their current instructor.  He hands the forms to Temnota before looking down to the mentally aggravated students.

"Alright, you maggots!  Find a gap and form a line!  We're showing these wimpy chumps how real men win a race!"

Most grumbled in annoyance as they clamber towards an empty gap in the line and awaited the start of the race.  Rankiryu looks towards Waddle Dee with an even wider smirk on his face, "Since you've done such a good job of leading this march so far, why don't you do the honors of being the hood ornament that guides us through the easiest of paths?"

[Wait, so you're saying all of your school people are in this race too?]

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: February 27, 2011, 03:06:10 AM
(Yes)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: February 27, 2011, 03:10:13 AM
(Yes)

[Alrighty then.]

Seeing as the meatheaded student-type people have now joined into this race. "Anarchy" prepped himself for the inevitable "READY...."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: February 27, 2011, 09:37:28 AM
"Ok boys I wish you good luck and if you do fine I will cook you your favourite dishes!"
Said Temnota to motivate the Otokojuku students, some of them even started drolling.

Silan left her tent, her four knights were already standing besides her. They walked over to Mr. Hatter. Silan sat down on a throne that was prepared for her.
"Now Mr. Hatter, it seems that we can officialy open this race..."

A. Silan, who was wearing a metalic Gargoyle mask, so that people won't point out her similiarity with the Leader of Sparkvenia, answerred Afro-man's question.
"I'm not quite sure what to think of this place...but I've noticed that my alternate me is very different from me..."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: February 27, 2011, 08:57:53 PM
While nobody was looking, "Anarchy" set up a list of people:

ALLIES:
RPM-Racers

ENEMIES:
Sparkvernian-Racers
Students
Odd Teacher person.

After he finished he quickly pulled out the Red Eye and attached it to his cloak, allowing him to scan the area for possible shortcuts.

Lastly, he stretched out, equipped his jetskates to his shoes, and made sure his armor was properly held up. As one last thing, Stocking called out to him:

HEY! TAKE THIS!

She threw something at "Anarchy", he caught it without looking, he looked at it and saw that it was a small coin, for good luck perhaps? While that happened he noticed somebody shoving something into his cloak. He checked and noticed a nice Katana had been slid into his cloak. [Its not Stockings, just a regular Katana.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: February 28, 2011, 02:16:02 AM
"Kyo ho ho ho, of course princess."

Mr.Hatter took the center stage, clearing his throat before he could properly start the race.
He drank a tall glass of water, and with booming voice, he gave the speech.

WEEEEIIIIILLLCOOOOMMMEEE EVERRRYYYYOOOONNNEEE!!!

WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER, RACE OF DEEESSSTINYYYYYY!! THE ONLY RACE IN THIS WORLDS HISTORY
 WHERE THE FUTURE OF AN ENTIRE COUNTRY RESTS ON THE HANDS OF WHICHEVER INDIVIDUAL
IS VICTORIOUS IN THIS EVENT!!

THE ONLY RACE WHERE SMALL TIME NOBODIES CAN QUITE LITERALY
CAN BECOME A KING AND/OR QUEEEEENNN!!!

But this is not about you folks.

THIS IS ABOUT OUR VERY FREEDOM AT STAKE!!
BUT NOT ONLY FREEDOM, THIS.
IS A RACE.
OF VALOR.
A RACE OF CHARACTER!!
ONE THAT WILL TEST YOUR SKILLS, DEXTERITY, STAMINA, YOUR VERY WILL!!

THIS IS THE RACE OF DEEESSSTINNNYYYYYYYY!!!

I AM YOUR FANTAAABULOUS HOST, MR.HATTER!!

Now some of you may be asking, 'Mr.Hatter, just what is the Race of Destiny?

WELL I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!
THE RACE OF DESTINY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LONG AND VIGOROUS RACE,
 ACROSS THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF RPM AND THE VERY BORDERS OF SPARKVANIA!!!

RACERS SHALL RIDE WHATEVER THEY CAN
, or in some cases run,
THROUGH OUT 9 DANGEROUS TRACKS.
ALL OF WHICH ARE A DISTANCE OF BETWEEN 250 km (150 miles) TO 10,000 km (930 miles)!
Roughly speaking of course, this includes curves, loops and all such obstacles.

HERE ARE THE RULES RACERS:
All racers must only use the vehicles they have started the race with.
It is COMPLETELY prohibited to change vehicles inbetween the races.
If your vehicle is damaged, you may try to repair it,
but it must be repaired before the first racer reaches the checkpoint.
If you fail to do so, the racer shall receive a demerit.
3 demerits and you are DISQUAAALIFIIEEEED

You cannot steal another racers vehicle, doing so will get you automatically DIIISSSQUAAA;IFIIIEEED!!.

But don't worry, If the last racers are still fine, but are taking to long to pass the finish line.
Our Lakitus shall be kind enough to give you a lift.
However, if this were to happen, this means the racer in question will get a demerit.
3 demerits and it's BYE-BYYYEEEE!!

Attacking other racers is prohibited, but if the racer in question is outside of his vehicle,
the one who has dealt harm to the individual shall be disqualified.
SAYONAAARAAA RACER!!~

Teleporting gets you automatically kicked out of life.
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Now then, this race runs on a point system.
Racers shall receive points depending on the order of racers that passes the finisg line.
1st place gets you 250 points.
2nd place 150
3rd place 75
4th place 50
5th place get 25 points,
all othes shall get 24-0 in the order of their arrival.

What does this mean,
That even if you didn't get first place in every track,
if you have enough points. You ARE to be the victor.

And to make things more interesting, each track shall have special challenge
which counts as 250 extra points to the total score of whichever racer can acomplish it.
Not only that, but there is a special token in each track that are worth a whopping 500 points!
Of course, the token won't be easy to find, but keep an eye out for 'em,
'cause trust me, they'll be worth the trouble!

I would also like to point out that the bratt-lovely Empress Silan's vassal, Temnota, and her babysi-
Four Fearsome Knights shall referee the whole race. And for your viewing pleasure,
we have some lakitus that shall record all the juicy action in which our audience shall see,
right in the comfort of their own seats on that gigantic HD monitor.

Violence has never been clearer folks!

Now then, are there any questions before we begin?

"Actually I do. Where-"

TOO LATE! 
ON YOUR MARKS!!...
GET SET!!...

The tension and excitement rose in the audience, as the racers started their engines and made their final adjustments. After a long delay the race was about to begin.
Are the racers on RPMs side ready to undertake the trials that awaited them? Will Sparkvania finally expand it's land towards the north and create a kingdom ruled by Silan's iron fist?
Is Flame getting a massage in the Nekocafe? Where is Waldo are the leaders of RPM.

Perhaps the answers lie, in the coming chapters of;
RPM Battle 'N Chase!!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #540 on: February 28, 2011, 02:26:09 AM
[Wait, what? Aww man, I was looking foward to trying to attack people and have them godmod-dodge all the time. :P Oh well, at least I cannot be attacked.]

"Anarchy" Quickly Revved his Jetskates, popped in some Sonic Music to get his body ready, and impaitently waited, modifying the scanners on the Red Eye to pick up hidden medals.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: February 28, 2011, 02:39:40 AM
Rankiryu jitters anxiously on the metal platform held by four of the large First Years who have unfortunately been entered into the race.  Though disappointed that the students won't be able to do anything to detract the competition, just seeing them get pummeled by the many vehicles was all he needed to make better men out of them.

Having heard that the race was about to start, Ryuta tosses the manga he had been reading into the compartment in his ride chaser and takes up a driving position, revving his throttle in preparation for the cue.  Tango, meanwhile, seems to have fallen asleep in his Lakitu cloud, finding the fluffy interior too comfortable to stay awake and notice that the race was about to start.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #542 on: February 28, 2011, 02:43:03 AM
Gaia, knowing him, begins to scan the track for any anomalies that he might come across, and might be considered cheating.

"Is this supposed to be a deathrace? I doubt anyone's gonna pull a Sebulba and cheat his way through the entire challenge.." Gaia thought to himself, thinking of the possible chance of cheating.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: February 28, 2011, 05:13:32 AM
[Anybody think its a good Idea to make a list of Characters in this RP Aside from the Secret Files and Origins Topic? A nice list of the races would be nice too. :)]

Posted on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:05 PM
[Also if nobody minds I'm going to include "Anarchy Archives" in my posts during the race to flesh them out a bit. What they'll be is either accounts of my travels through the dimensions I've been through, Historical Documents with events from Busy World 1 through my eyes, or simply random little entries that I hope to use to flesh my character out. Of course, if people don't like the Idea I can just not do them.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: February 28, 2011, 08:01:29 PM
The sparkvenian allstars and multiple unnamed sparkvenian drivers were getting ready for the start.

Blackhook was leaning leisurely inside his little ship, awaiting the start.

A. Silan and Afroman were also ready.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: February 28, 2011, 08:57:40 PM
Oh, before I forget,
Racers who have no vehicles and are participating on foot
in this event. Said racers shall be considered vehicles themselves.
Much like if a racer is on a riding animal,
the animal in question is considered that racer's vehicle.

As for the destination of the first track,
can't have you guys going in circles now can we?
The race starts from this very plaza,
through the south eastern streets of the city,
and ends in the first checkpoint,
which is located right in the vicinity
of some old ruins.

That should be a good warm up for all of you.
Racers can take any route they wish,
However, just for this occasion, we took the liberty
of blocking some roads with some special, undetectable walls.

With that said...

Oh yeah, one more thing racers.
Each one of you is required to wear
these nifty little badges, just so our
referees can know where you are at all times.

You can never be too careful!

The Lakitus and other crew men working for Mr.Hatter gave each of the contestant one of this special tracking badges.

Now then...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[spoiler]List o' Racers
RPM Racers
-Ryutta [White-Jet]
-Tango [White Jet]
-Blackhook [Blackhook]
-ST (aka. Strange Man) [ST Jestah]
-Anarchy (RMZX Anarchy)
-Nekolyan [ST Jestah]
-Brocky Bulldawg [ST Jestah]       

Sparkvanian Racers
-Hobo Franken [ST Jestah]
-A. Afro [Afroshroom]
-A.Silan [Afroshroom]
-Adante Van Bethin [Blackhook]
-The Spark 6 [Blackhook]
-Turbo X540 [Blackhook]
-Sachertorte [Blackhook]
-Hermescus of Owleye House [ST Jestah]
-other sparvanian racers[TBA, mostly Blackhook though]

Rankiryu's Muscle School (feel free to quote me on the name White-Jet)
-Rankiryu
-other students [Maybe]

Others
-Clockston and Nightmare Sally [ST Jestah]
-Crimson (guy with an opera mask) [ST Jestah]
-Agent J [Afroshroom]
-Bishoujo Caveman [ST Jestah]
-Garm Dasce [ST Jestah]

Total of racers = 500 (Most of them are cannon foddler so blow them up whatever way you see fit).[/spoiler]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: February 28, 2011, 11:11:57 PM
[Ah, much thanks, it'll help me determine who to antagonize and who to ally with.]

Anarchy fired up the jetskates and Unsheathed his Machine Buster. The jetskates were slow at first, but the speed picked up quick due to the enhancements Anarchy had given them. He quickly broke free from the group of sameface generics and took the lead. His crowd cheered.

ALRIGHT! SHOW THOSE ASSHOLES WHO'S NUMBER ONE!
GOOD LUCK!

Then they all said Simultaneously:
WE SUPPORT ANARCHY!

ANARCHY ARCHIVES #1: Time Travel

"Today I was socked in the face by some guy saying that I wrecked his home. Maybe It wasn't a wise Idea to fire a large laser at a department store without thinking of the possible consequences. At least this gives me an excuse to use my Time Travel equipment, how it works is similar to the Epoch from Chrono Trigger, it allows me to travel through time provided I have set a coordinate date into the device. I shall go back an hour and move the Department store so that my bruises will heal, I mean, whats the worst that could happen?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #547 on: February 28, 2011, 11:27:01 PM
As Gaia watched from the stands, he shouts along with the rest of the supporters:

"ANARCHY! KICK THEM ASSES!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: February 28, 2011, 11:37:08 PM
Suddenly BH's little ship effortlessly  overtook 'Anarchy'. The pirate captain looke over, waved his hand and took the lead.

The Turbo X540 transformed into tank mode and fired some missles at the RPM competition.

Adante followed by the Spark six easily overtook Anarchy aswell.

Other racers have been close to eachother

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #549 on: March 01, 2011, 12:55:49 AM

Waddle dee stared at him,"..." if he had a jaw it would drop in disbelief. He flailed in disagreement but was easily palmed like a basket ball and was smacked down onto the front of the group, as a hood ornament and now 'navigator'. "..." he sobbed on his hands ans knees and gloomed down...but still held onto the flag staf firmly.

A. Silan, who was wearing a metalic Gargoyle mask, so that people won't point out her similiarity with the Leader of Sparkvenia, answerred Afro-man's question.
"I'm not quite sure what to think of this place...but I've noticed that my alternate me is very different from me..."
Afro-Man nodded,"I...belief I can say the exact thing abiut me." he said sighing and looked over to Afro.

'o3o?' "...?", Afro blinked.

As soon as A.Silan, Afro-man, Afro and Agent J put thier badges on, they were ready to blast off as soon as the race started.

As they race started, J, Afro-Man and A.silan zoomed off, catching up on Black Hook and anarchy. The waddle Dee suddenly snapped up and, if he could of, 'shouted' and pointed forwards.

Afro's cart had stalled,"Ack...Damn you rocket start timing!" he swore as he then zoomed of to catch the others.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...