The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 124135

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #550 on: March 01, 2011, 01:15:44 AM
Hearing the mark, Ryuta pins the badge onto his armband and hits the peddle, speeding off down the track as he checks his built in GPS for the shortest route to the checkpoint.

Rankiryu grins eagerly before pointing towards the horizon, "CHARGE!!!"

The students, reluctantly, complied with the order and stampedes through the starting track, leaving dusts in their wake.  For a bunch of muscle bound students, they sure can run fast.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #551 on: March 01, 2011, 01:58:44 AM
'Anarchy' noticing that most everybody had effortlessly surpassed him, revved his Jetskates more, gaining speed (Going at least 60mph by now.), this was becoming dangerous however, as the turning on the Jetskates wasn't fine tuned just yet, and if he crashed into something, armor be damned, he would be severely injured.

Noticing a small detour that was out of the way, Anarchy made a large right turn into said detour, going what seemed to be a smoother part of the road with a small ramp at the end he could use to gain a hefty acceleration boost.

Also, before he forgets, 'Anarchy' quickly attaches the badge to his cloak.

ANARCHY ARCHIVES #2: Dimensional Travel

'January 5th, 2010'

"After that time travel incident I got to thinking, what if I could make portals, but instead of traveling through time, through dimensions instead? That is why I have made the Prototype Dimensional Jumper Drive Module XR-40. Or Jump Drive for those non tech-savvy people. It allows me to access (and more than likely cause) dimensional rifts. At first the prototype will only be able to access "Gates" which are, essentially, objects in this world that are the same in appearance and location in our world. I plan on exploring these heavily once I get a chance... The next upgrade will allow me to instantly jump from this universe to any universe I've been to previously using the prototype. Once I get the thing finalized I'll make mass-produced versions for the people I meet along the way so they can come and visit me. That way I'll at least have some friends who aren't that fake... Thinking about "it" makes me cringe.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #552 on: March 02, 2011, 12:09:42 AM
The race started and the competitors have set off. Our heroes now speed through the familiar city of RPM, had been slightly altered for this race the race. Ramps, blockades and some minor traps have been set through out the track, as well the aforementioned hidden walls placed in specific areas of the tracks.

The racers must thread carefully, for what might seem like a shortcut, may be a clever and cheap trick wall, courtesy of Mr.Hatter's work crew.

As he heard loud voice of the announcer, ST blasted off on his vehicle, following Cap'n Blackhook's ship. ST was being followed by the hairy yet elegant shades wearing man on his styling magenta sports car. The strange lightning headed kid on the motorcycle, was slightly behind the duo of Clockston and Nightmare Sally, who were next the crimson, victorian era inspired autpomobile riden by the opera masked man simply named, General Crimson.

Falling behind are Nekolyan, who is struggling to catch up with the others on his rusted bicycle. Passing him by at a slow and steady pace is Brocky Bulldawg, who's making car noises as he rides his cardboard box. Passing them by is the man in the coffin, Hermescus of the Owleye House.

Meanwhile, still on the starting line are the homeless man, Franken, and the cloaked woman who pasted the fliers and posters for this race. The two bid their time until they felt it was time to catch up with the other competitors..

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #553 on: March 03, 2011, 01:47:44 AM
Anarchy Revved the Jetskates to their regular max speed (80 mph) and flew off the ramp, gaining speed as he was returning to the crowd, while he was in the air he noticed a small glowing object and grabbed it, then somersaulted into a perfect landing to allow him to not lose any speed or momentum, due to the ramp giving him an added boost, his speed was clocking at 87 mph. Getting him into a comfortable 2nd place.

ANARCHY ARCHIVES #3: The Preperation for Impending Doom (Part 1)

'2009'

The world is slowly falling apart, and I fear me and Kallen won't be able to survive, my willpower should allow me to come back to life (More on this later.) after this ends (IF it ends.), But I fear that Kallen won't be able to live if she is killed, hence I have created a perfect clone of her to wake up when the original dies. However, I still need to duplicate the emotional centers of the brain before she can be considered "Perfect". If she does wake, however, she will not remember dying (obviously), She will know everything the original knew, in a way she would be the original in both mind and personality. Nobody would know that the Clone was not the original Kallen, nobody except for me that is. A man could go crazy thinking about this.

Posted on: March 01, 2011, 06:11:17 PM

[Since I don't want this topic to fade underneath RPMvania (Which I thought was ending soon but whatever.) I'll just post another Anarchy Archive. ;)]

ANARCHY ARCHIVE #4: The Preperation for Impending Doom (Part 2)

On the topic of life and death. I have come to understand after my previous death, that death is very cheap. Willpower has the ability to bring people back from the grave. However, I feel that there are very specific conditions to how you come back, thankfully not all of them need to be met.

1). Somebody nearby must care for you deeply.

2). You've been near a large source of energy recently.

3). God Modding.

4). You've been a major player in a battle, or have been defeated rather painfully.

5). Kiss of Revival.

6). Coming back to life in an enhanced form. (As in, when you come back you are stronger than you were originally.)

7). Ass Pulling (Most Common)

One thing I have noticed however, is that only people who have traveled through time can come back to life, hence why people like Myself and Flame are able to revive after either death or complete destruction. But Kallen, having been here and not with me when I traveled, if killed, will stay dead. This applies to all who haven't traveled through the Space-Time continuum. I don't know about Dimensional travel though.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #554 on: March 04, 2011, 03:32:46 AM
In the basement of the Mayoral Home of Daten City..

Corset: Ehehehkeee?! You failed me again, that plan was a total waste from the start!

Scanty: Bu-bu-

Kneesocks: Even though Scanty might be in shock, I'll explain.. Since those toilet-cleaning angels of the heavens managed to get through this so-called "gates", portals with enough access to the entire multiverse and conquer them all; But apparently those with evil energies cannot pass through. Scanty decided to clone a mad scientist and released a swarm of ghosts while the gates were still open, but now.. it's closed, and they might be defeated.

Corset: Kneesocks, you were always the one with the brains.. I'll see to it by the end of stardate 4.220 (or earlier), we'll make a portal, EXCLUSIVELY for us evil-doers! Hahaha... hahhaahahahahaahkekekekekekeekkekekekekekekke!!!

And this begins a new dilemma, will the Sparkvanians and RPM goers seek truce to combat this threat.. or will the entire multiverse be held in the grip of iornfisted rules of evil..? It's only a matter of time.. For now, let's get back to the race!!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #555 on: March 04, 2011, 03:42:10 AM
[Ok, something I would like to know is, even though ST said no attacking of the other racers, I feel that story-wise the Sparkvernians would do it anyway, is that rule just mentioned and not really followed up on or what?]

[Also Gaia, thanks for holding the RP up a little bit, but lets try to avoid going 100% Panty and Stocking or this place will end up like RPM Fortress... Oh god, I'd hate for that to happen, Mainly because that was mostly my fault.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #556 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:21 AM
[It IS allowed to attack the racers, as long as they are in their vehicles :D Also, if you are running on your own, that makes YOU the vehicle ergo, you are the target...and one of my character already started bombing other competitors >.>]
The Turbo X540 tank transformer continued firing rockets around itself.

A. Silan was targeted by a few of these rockets, but managed to dodge, even though she lost a bit speed.
Blackhook managed to change the direction of incomming missiles, which then targetted some unnamed sparkvenians, demolishing their cars.
"Not my style but in the name of justice, everything is allowed"

Sachertorte the bounty hunter and his horse Pfeferkuchen caught up with 'Anarchy'
"I like your guts, but with guts alone you won't win this race!"
He then pointed his machine gun arm at 'Anarchy'

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #557 on: March 04, 2011, 06:13:57 PM
"Anarchy" caught sight of the bounty hunter.

You think that pitiful machine gun can penetrate my Armor?

"Anarchy" Spun around flawlessly on his Jetskates, Pulled out the Powered Buster, and fired 3 shots at the bounty hunter.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #558 on: March 04, 2011, 06:21:33 PM
" I can aske the same question"
Sachertorte's machinegun turned into an energyblade. He used it to effortlessly slice trough the blasts. Ha and Pfeferkuchen then jumped high, Sachertorte tried to impale  'Anarchy' with the blade.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #559 on: March 04, 2011, 06:29:59 PM
"Anarchy" looked behind him, he noticed a ramp. He sped up to get some air off the ramp. He flew high up, but didn't fall, he had become sustained by the wind. He pulled out the Katana that Stocking had gave him, the blade shone brilliantly, it was a very high caliber piece of equipment. He turned to the bounty hunter, his eyes appearing to glow white.

Silent...Death....

His aim steadied.

ANARCHIST'S SLICE!

He flew at the Bounty hunter until he became close, then swiped, the blade had become supercharged by the speed of "Anarchy's" Dash, allowing it to cut effortlessly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #560 on: March 04, 2011, 06:35:29 PM
'Anarchy' then noticed something - The bounty hunter was no longer sitting on his horse.
"Come on, proceed your attack! I dare you!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #561 on: March 04, 2011, 06:44:40 PM
Anarchy froze, should he kill the man and get eliminated or kill the horse and be disgusted with himself?

Touche...

"Anarchy" sped up again, leaving a smoke bomb in his hasty retreat. He sheathed the Katana, hoping to not use it again as people pretty much knew the secret ability of it. He noticed a wall coming up, seeing as he had brought the Drill Arm with him, He equipped it.

DRILL!

Anarchy tore through the wall and made a small shortcut for himself (read: person sized), he then sped along and took 1st place.

[I'm assuming for all intents and purposes you want Sachertorte to not get killed in the first segment. Or at all for that matter?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #562 on: March 04, 2011, 07:01:32 PM
[well, I try not to get anyone killed...]

Sachertorte laughed.
"We found an interesting targed Pfeferkuchen, let's go, I wanna see if he gets trough round 1"
The two the took another direction than 'Anarchy'.

Troll Rex was tearring trough cars with his bare hands. He was carrying waddle dee, who cheered him up and showed him were to run. The other Otokojuku students followed them...

Blackhook used his wind manipulation to find a good shortcut, that wasn't protected by an invisible wall.

Back at the start Silan looked at Mr. Hatter
"Mr Hatter there is one question though, how can you even grant the prize?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #563 on: March 04, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
"Anarchy" Kept speeding up, going beyond the original limit of the Jetskates' Speed (which was around 60 mph) to around 99 mph, Trying to avoid going to 120mph, because that is where the skates will either burn out or blow up. In order to keep a measurement on his speed he has a small spedometer in his Red Eye.

Holding the first Token in hand, "Anarchy" came to the first checkpoint. Using the time advantage he had he restocked his weapons, and teaked his Jetskates a small bit, allowing them to go up to 140mph. In turn allowing him to move faster.

With the tweaks done he revved up the skates and kept going, eying the finish line which was about 50 miles away.

I'm going to win this. I have to, In order to beat the odds of the world I must win!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #564 on: March 04, 2011, 07:20:10 PM
*slam slam slam pound pound pound pound*

Corset on Speaker: DAMN IT, THAT PART GOES THERE, NOT OVER THERE! ARE YOU EVEN USING THE THING BETWEEN YOUR EARS CALLED "BRAINS"?!
*scratch* *scratch*

Meanwhile, on the seats..

Gaia: *turns his head towards Shinji Ikari* Heh, that's Anarchy for ya~

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #565 on: March 04, 2011, 07:54:52 PM
Suddenly Blackhook's and Anarchy's paths crossed. The captain smiled. It was useless to say anything now, since both of them were too fast for proper communication. BH was impressed that Anarchy managed to built up this much speed, but that was still no match for the speed he could produce. The sails of his ship were durable enough to hold against even the strongest tornado.
The captain pointed both hands at the sail, creating a small tornado which was strong enough to propel the ship forward and take first place...only a few miles before they'll reach the first finish.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #566 on: March 04, 2011, 11:00:34 PM
"Anarchy" Gathered speed, his speed matches Blackhook's. He simply decided to match the speed and cross the finish line at the same time. Since they were both on the same side why bother passing him?

FINISH....

Thats what would happen if the thing was that close...

The Two continued down the path to the finish.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #567 on: March 05, 2011, 04:27:15 AM
[Hmm, I should check up on this thread more often. I know this is the first of nine races but it ended rather quickly don't you think guys? Mind milking it just a little bit more before reaching the finish line? Btw, nice scene with Anarchy and Sachertorte, quick thinking Blackhook. Also for the next race, I must make a map of the future tracks.]

ST was falling behind Cap'n Blackhook, Anarchy and the bounty hunter Sachertorte. From behind of him, one of the tank's missiles was closing in.

"AHG! Hey, nobody makes the first fireworks of the race except for moi!" ST exclaimed.

Shaping on of his capes into a small rocket launcher with a smiling missile. He aimed it at the destructive armored vehicle. Of course knowing the strange mans way of thinking, he instead aimed his weapon up into the sky and shot the missile. When it quickly reached a great height, it made spectacularly colorful explosion.

"Beat that, Tank Man!" St shouted gleefully as he sped up. Of course, ST forgot that what he shot was still one of his weapons. The colorful sparks which began to rain down the racers were actually small bombs which immediately exploded once they made contact with any physical object. Most of the racers who made contact with this sparks were blown of from the race track.

The main racers managed to evade the bombs and catch up with the lead competitors. However some racers were having more trouble dodging the explosives than others.

"DAMN IT ST, YOU'RE JUST HELPING THE TANK!!" Nekolyan shouted angrily.

"Huh, looks like ST is also competing in this race as well...how quaint" Clockston told Sally, already used to STs antics.

"Looks like it...I wonder if Mr.Pirate is with him?" She said, hoping to meet again with her old friend.

"He hasn't changed a bit has he...how joyful." Crimson muttered, in a mildly annoyed tone.

Behind everyone, Brocky was still 'driving' at his own leisure, without a car in the world.
Back in the starting line, the homeless man was stretching a bit as the cloaked woman watched him.

"Well, that should be enough warming up."

The man grabbed tightly unto his kart, lifting one foot unto the bottom plate of the carrier, and raising his other foot up high. He strengthened his leg muscles and gave the ground a tremendously powerful kick, which sent him off zooming past the competition, closing in on the lead racers. After seeing the man leave, the shrouded maiden decided that it was her time to start racing as well.

From below her cloth sprouted four doll like limbs with all terrain wheels attached to them. As she bent and positioned herself, snaps and cranking noises could be heard from her body. She quickly set off, and though not as fast as Hobo Frank, she was making her way through the competitors, making sure to evade the attacks and explosives from the warring racers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm, NOW you ask how a man as lovable as myself can grant such a grand prize as a whole, entire kingdom, princess?" Mr.Hatter said cheepishly, almost as if he was mocking her.

"Well as I have told everyone already, the leaders of this country are missing, so any man or woman with enough power could easily swoop in and take over this country. Of course, even if they we're missing, it seemed that the military and it's general, Flame, were still in this land."

As Mr.Hatter continues to explain to Silan just how he can give anyone a country he himself doesn't own, he calls to one of his crew members to bring him and the empress some wine.

"Care for a drink before I give you the finer details, princess?" The man offered.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #568 on: March 05, 2011, 04:37:59 AM
[Alright, I'll milk it a bit. I changed my post of finishing to eliminate the discontinuity.]

"Anarchy" equipped Splash Mines, Fearing that fellow RPM-ians would get blown up by the bombs, he decided to paint them all RED. Why? Because Red is kinda the Color of Sparkvernia, so it should only blow them up, Right?

He scattered a few on the track behind him, He continued to speed up, as he was now clocking 130mph. He would need to get to the end of this race quick so he could modify the abilities of the Skates more.

"Anarchy" also noticed a hobo, not wanting the fate of RPM in the hands of a man who has only known how to ask for change and take stuff, he mercifully pointed his Powered buster at him and shot a volley off. Sadistic look on his face and all.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #569 on: March 05, 2011, 04:49:31 AM
(Are we allowed to post vids, as long as it's a themesong?)

Scanty: We are about... 40% sir, given the speedup process and the increase in recruits. Without the damn angels, we pretty much have this town to our every whim once again.

Kneesocks: As a bounus.. we already have known about the Hellsmonkey gate key's whereabouts, so he'll be easy to capture. We will then send the Hellsmonkey through the gate; and let it cause chaos, that not even every god of the known multiverse will know how to control it.

*Guards push Breif in*

Brief: ...*eep*

Scanty: Already..? That wasn't very challenging, I WANT TO HUMILIATE THOSE FUCKKIN' ANGELS AND SHOW HOW WORTHLESS THOSE HORSECRAP ARE!!

Kneesocks: ..Calm down, please. We do not need the Hellsmonkey yet.

Corset *via speaker*: GGEEEET BAAAACK TOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOORRRRKK!!

Both: YES SIR! *whoooosh!*

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #570 on: March 05, 2011, 05:59:58 AM
*Back at the Stadium*

Panty Eyed the Mysterious Spike Speigel.

Hello there, Mr. Space Cowboy.  >U<

Do you need something?

Comeon, you're a total stud. Lets go see if you have the strength to match the looks.

He isn't intrested.

SHUT UP! So anyway... Huh? Where did he go?  o-O

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #571 on: March 05, 2011, 06:27:27 AM
[@Gaia: I think it's best to only post a link to the thread. Course I'm not so sure about the rules of RPs and adding videos in the threads if said RPs.]

Fearing for his fellow RPMians, Anarchy threw an explosive to the racers with splattered them with a scarlet color. Not knowing that ST explosives were not homing type weapons and were merely exploding wherever they landed instead of following the color types of the racers. As to how this would effect the living weapon, Turbo X540, targeting system is yet unknown. However, instead of helping his fellow citizens, the splash mines had only caused confusion and mild chaos.

"GAAAH, MY EYES! THEY CAN ONLY SEE RED!" Shouted a random reploid on a hovercycle, as he quickly crashed with some other competitors who were driving a little too close to him. said racers also crashed with the other competitors who were behind them. (-13 racers)

"EEEK! MY SHIRT! IT CLASHES WITH MY SKIRT! I DON'T DESERVE TO BE SEEN IN THIS CLOTHES!!" Exclaimed a drag queen who was devastated by the sudden sabotage of his garb. He tried to turn back, only to crash against some more racers. (-25 racers)

"MY SANDVICH! IT IS COLOR OF ENEMY!!: Said a loud and large blue man, who proceeded to lament over his lunch as he ran over some other competitors. (-52 racers)

"AAAHHHGG! UNWANTED COLORSCHEME! UNWANTED COLOR SCHEME!" ST shouted hysterically as he soon began to loose control of his vehicle and squashed a few racers along the way. (-74 racers)

"HEY, WATCH THE PAINT JOB, YOU ASS!" Screamed Bishounen Caveman at Anarchy, since some of the red paint was splattered on his sleek automobile, speeding up to reach to Anarchy and give him a welcoming fist to the face. this of course caused him to push aside a few racers on his rampage. (-85 racers)

"...I am unaffected by this." Crimson said quietly, mostly to himself.

"...We should steer clear of that man in the cloak and armored skates, Sally" Clockston told his adopted granddaughter.

"NYYYAAAAR!! I'M RED NOW! THIS, THIS...this...doesn't look so bad on me...heh. I might keep this color for my armor." Nekolyan said, a bit happy to have been completely painted on.

Brocky was eating the paint, still moving at a snails pace.

The one of the first to be splattered by the splash mines, Frank was unaffected by the 'attack' and merely wiped of the paint from his face. As he quickly caught up to the lead racers, the man hopped both of his feet unto his shopping kart. He maneuvered the carrier very precisely, making sure to evade most of the buster shots from Anarchy's volley, while throwing some random trash from his kart to stop the shots that were in his way.

The hobo started drawing closer and closer to Anarchy and Blackhook.   

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #572 on: March 05, 2011, 07:49:32 AM
[Oh wow, Thats [tornado fang]ing hilarious. I didn't know GBD and Blu Heavy were hiding around.]

"Anarchy", not knowing the outcome of his splash mines would be this disastrous. Sped up to avoid any anger.

However, a rather odd Caveman came up to him bitching and moaning about the paintjob.

You have a problem with the paint? Well, how's about a drill to your engine?

Anarchy quickly pulled out the Drill Arm and proceeded to penetrate the car's chassi's and completely wreck the motor. Putting the caveman out of business.

Seeing as the hobo is catching up and heaving trash, "Anarchy" decided to be nasty.

You! Trash guy! Present for ya!

"Anarchy" slowed himself down enough to slap a few splash mines onto the Hobo's cart, then quickly sped back up to his original speed.

[So whats the Deal with Brocky Bulldawg? He seems to be the comical clown.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #573 on: March 05, 2011, 03:02:24 PM
[@Anarchy:That's pretty much how I wrote/made Brocky Bulldawg. Though be weary when he actually gets serious. Of course if I ever get to start the story he is in, he might act a bit more seriously in that universe than in this one. RPMs Brocky is mostly for comical purposes.]

Bishounen Caveman was furious at the sudden sabotage of his vehicle.

"YOU ASSF@*#! My layer will hear of this!" He angrily shouted at the destructive half cloaked man. Not wanting to loose this race, the caveman had no choice but to rely on cartoon antics to save him. So using his caveman strength, he kicked a large hole on the base of his care and as quickly as he could to move his car. This of course ruined his once clean and shiny designer shoes.

"Damn it, I spent 2100 zenny on this shoes today, and you forced me to ruin them! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, CLOAKED BLUE BOY!!" BC was slowly loosing his pace as the other racers went past him.

Garm Dasce found an alternate route through an old parking lot. Curious of this path, a small handful of racers who were falling behind followed his lead. This includes Nekolyan, the cloaked woman, and a bit later, Brocky, who seemed to be sight seeing rather than focusing on the race. He even went so far as to take some pictures along the way.

"More paint bombs, kid? That seems a bit disapointing." Hobo Frank told Anarchy right before he left.
The man hopped unto his cart and spun himself and his 'vehicle' at great speed. Though not strong enough to loosen the mines, it was good enough to splatter the paint of the recently ignited explosives at the nearby competition.

The man stopped spinning and went back to his driving position. Of course the stunt he pooled slowed him down a bit, securing at least 5th place in the race.

Only a few miles before the racers reach the first finish line. Blackhook and Anarchy in the lead, followed by Sachertorte, who was being chased by the frantic ST. Followed by Hobo Frank and some other nameless racers, most of which crashed thanks to more of Anarchy's splash mines (-92 racers)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #574 on: March 05, 2011, 04:12:23 PM
Turbo X540 dashed with incedible speed and eventually caught up with ST.
"Biological lifeform, I accept you challenge. Noone makes better fireworks than I"
The transformer pointed his large weapon to the heaven and fired one shot. When the shot exploded in the sky it created a rather flashy flower pattern. Many contestans looked up, but then they realized in horror that every piece of said pattern was an energy shot and all those shots were now raining down, hitting several cars (- 80)

Sachertorte avoided one of those bullets.
"Idiot, who know he would take something like that serious..."

Adante followed by the Spark 5 didn't try anything to get rid of the competition. After all, this was just round 1, it wouldn't be fun later on.

Blackhook was still sharing first place with 'Anarchy'. The pirate captain created an even stronger gust of wind, though he had to be careful not to destroy the ship or anything around him...

"I never drink wine...besides I don't feel like putting down my scarf."
Replied the ruler of Sparkvenia.
"I just hope that you really have that kind of power, otherwise if you wouldn't be able to fullfill your promise and give the winner the deserved prize, you know what would happen to you?"
She said that with a cold, threatening look in her eyes.