Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2225 on: September 13, 2010, 08:40:05 PM
"Im just fine. Ive had worse..."

"we should keep going though. It seems theres a door back there."

He points to the back end of the armory

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2226 on: September 14, 2010, 12:01:36 AM
"Ungh... how do I pick... when I don't know where they lead?" Talyn gasped out.

"It does not matter if you know which one leads to whatever place it will send us. Just pick a portal and that will be the place where we shall have our final bout." Sedina answered, twiddling her fingers impatienly.

[One warp leads to the underground colliseum with the giant centaur corpse, one leads to a dungeon chamber somewhere in the castle, and the last leads to a large hall in one of the balconies of the castle towers. As for which one leads to the certain area, that's pretty much for you to guess.] 

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2227 on: September 14, 2010, 01:01:37 AM
( >8| Seriously, all this built up and you think you can just simply oneshot the RPMVania version of PB?)

"Ah my dear Alucard, how are you feeling? Looks like you're finnaly feeling the effects of Bruce's presence."

Said the doctor. Alucard then noticed numerous Bruces standing around him

(I was hoping for something like regeneration of some sort. Wait, PB? Ohhh, the glasses.)
Alucard grasped his sword as he looked at the rest of the monsters.

"I'm not giving up..."

Alucard rushed toward the army of Bruces.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2228 on: September 14, 2010, 07:14:02 AM
"Then I choose... the one by ST..." Talyn said, hoping for a place...

[a dungeon would be highly appropriate for the rematch]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2229 on: September 14, 2010, 04:19:46 PM
"Im just fine. Ive had worse..."

"we should keep going though. It seems theres a door back there."

He points to the back end of the armory

"Alright." Dan replied as he lead the way towards the door pointed out by morder.

--------------------
"Flame?"

"Yeah Dan?"

"Is it me or have the three succubi begun to ignore us and go solely after Afro?" Dan pointed out as Afro ran around the room screaming his signature 'GAH' as he was chased and narrowly avoiding attacks thrown at him.
--------------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2230 on: September 14, 2010, 04:39:27 PM
Alucard kept slashing at the Bruces, but there seemed to be more Bruces the more he fought.

"How admirable, but you've already lost."

Alucard couldn't see it, but he was hit by Bruce and the half-vampire hit the wall once again. He looked up and for a moment all the Bruces were gone, only one was standing in front of him.

"I've spent years working on 'Bruce'. He was once a demon hunter, who wandered this castle in an attempt to slay Dracula. I faced him personnaly and defeated him and then I started experimenting with his body. I finnaly got hold of a strong hunter body. It was the luckiest day of my life! After years of hard work I've created the stongest vampire hunter to day! If I wanted to he could defeat lord Dracula...in theory...do you want to know why? Even to be in his presence weakens a vampire and confuses their sences!"

------------------------
It was exactly how Dan pointed out, it almost seemed that they weren't aware of anyone else in the room. The three surrounded Afro and prepared for the finishing attack
-----------------------

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2231 on: September 14, 2010, 06:42:22 PM
"Your cavalry cannot continue to attack..." Alucard's body seemed to slow after every attack.

"Good doctor, I cannot allow you to experiment on me. For this body has a duty to uphold." He cast a spell and stabbed into the monster's flesh, blood splattering all over him and rejuvenating his body ever so slightly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2232 on: September 14, 2010, 08:12:08 PM
"How does the blood taste? You must agree that it has an interesting taste."

The healing effect was short lived because suddenly Alucard felt even weaker. He kneeled down to the ground.

"I think about everything in advance. Bruce's lod is poisonous to dark beings that drink blood. You are lucky that you aren't a full vampire. You would've died the same way those traitorous vampires did."

Bruce's wounds have closed already. He picked Alucard up. He held him so tight that the vampire was unable to move.

"I really don't want to sew your bodyparts together, so please calm down and accept your 'fate'."

The doctor from his lab watched in absolute bliss the defeat of Dracula's son.

(Where are the other heroes? Bluebeard and Ammes have finnaly a chhance to shine! :D )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2233 on: September 14, 2010, 08:21:03 PM
-------------------
"Well we should take advantage of that fact then."

---------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2234 on: September 14, 2010, 08:54:48 PM
"I...will not be defeated just yet..." Alucard tried to remain strong

"M-More importantly, I will not be a doll for you to disassemble.." His words became weak and shallow as he felt his lungs unable to take in air.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2235 on: September 15, 2010, 12:31:54 AM
------------
"Yes, lets." Dan agreed.

Afro was now surrounded as the three sucubi prepared for a final attack,"Gah! I can't die...I still haven't seen the season finale of my favorite sitcom, 'Roa Knows Best'..." * ;O;* Afro said to him self as they began to close in on him.
------------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2236 on: September 16, 2010, 04:42:12 AM
----------------------------------------

Flame and Dan both came swinging down from above upon the Succubi, Flame with his bustersword, and Dan with his spear. ( I think? He has the Lecarde Spear right?) They landed besides Afro,

Flame smirked.

"Heh, looks like I can bring out the heavy gear now!" He poised himself in a battle stance, as Dan did the same.

"Afro, I never thought your knack for attracting trouble would make you a LITERAL trouble magnet." Dan said to him

They both began to attack the succubi.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in present time, Morder and Dan continued out the door on the far side of the armory, and continued until they reached what seemed like a large rust colored ornate door. upon opening it, they entered a large empty theatre. (think the one from Lament of innocence) Upon entering, the lights flickered into being on the small plates on the walls. It was large and decorated with gold and crimson.

They both eyed their surroundings

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2237 on: September 17, 2010, 01:23:35 AM
(Eh, most likely, it's been so long I...forgot my original story for how Dan got the spear in the first place. >3>; )

------------------
"Hm...I'm sure the Doc would mention something about me being Murphy's Law incarnated but aside from that!" Afro stood back up and readied a bullet/red soul,"Let's finish this quick, I still need to find that Graham Jones bastard..." He said in a tone unnatural to Afro.

Dan attacked the bat succubi with the Alcarde Spear while Afro used the Balor bullet soul to attack the Leather Corset Succubi.
------------------

"Morder...Do you have any idea where we are now? The castle has changed a little from my last visit." Dan said.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2238 on: September 17, 2010, 03:00:04 AM
"Castle Dracula is a spiritual place. It is the manifestation of Dracula's power, and of Chaos itself. So naturally, it could be considered a ghost in its own right. A ghost castle. It is constantly changing to foil intruders."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2239 on: September 17, 2010, 06:15:27 AM
Talyn stepped into the portal, not knowing where it will take her. The vortex twisted her entire being as it transported her towards one of three battle locations.

When she stepped out from the portal, she was standing right in the middle of the castle's torture chambers.

Many sadistic looking devices laid all over the large hall. Talyn saw strange looking stretchers, bloody sharp tools and weapons hanging from the walls, a active pendylum, as well as some other instruments of torture she had never seen before.

She glanced at a peculiar looking device with a sitting carcass of what seemed to be a humanoid of sorts with most of its head torn off. The body was strapped to a stone chair by it's arms and legs, beside of the chair stood two pedestal-like mechanisims, one on each side. The "pedestals" were 10 feet away from each other, a iron thread hanged from the pedastals and had a piece of a skull that seemed to have been skewerd by the long and thick hook stuck through the eyesockets.

"Do you like what you see, Mirby?" Sedina asked as she stepped out of the portal.

"Did you know, this used to be Mistress Sedo's playroom? Aside from the bedchambers of course." The menacing femme fatale walked towards Talyn.
"You probably knew this already, bt I shall tell you anyway. The misstress had a bit of a short temper, that is, when it concerned her losing at something or someone."

"Whenever she felt angry, she would take one of her servants and spend some time with them in this chambers. It took around a week to for her calm down, most of her servants mostly came out with a few bruise, cuts, a limb or two torn of, and maybe their favorite bodypart horribly disfigured." A faint smile was on Sedina.

"Of course, when she was really rabbid, she made sure to take her time with the servant, or in most cases, the one who made her so angry torturing him in the most painful, and time consuming ways for...at least 3 months if it were possible." Sedina giggled.

"It's funny, just being in this place makes me feel a tad bit nostalgic. Of course, it is hard to know which of this memories are from Misstress Sedo, or the body of this once quiet and obedient persephone." Sedina stopped smiling and got lost in her thoughts.

"I wonder..." Sedina slowly reach for her back, searching with her fingers for something. Soon a bonechilling squishing sound was heard as the demoness sliped her finger through a slit on her back.

"Ah, I remember. This body of mine made a small mistake once and was punished for it. I believe I was strapped down on that platform where the pendylum swings." She said cheerfully as she walked over the device.

"Though she placed me in a diffrent position then was the norm. She had me tied by the arms and legs and exposed my back at the blade. I was laid sideways, she pushed me a bit making sure the blade only cut in thin layers." Sedina sighed, sliding her bloody hand on the platfrom.

"I believe she cut me until my front half of my torso remained before she recovered my body, and began the admitedly grusome and agonizing process again...such fond memories." Sedina looked up, smiling happily.

"But, there is no times for memories. We have a play date to start, no?" Sedina chuckled.

"Be sure to stay alive for awhile, Mirby. I want to savor this torture for a long time." Her eyes glew fiercely with Sedo's aura.

The vengeful rematch is about to begin!!...

[Can I has most awkard moment before a fight award?]   

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2240 on: September 17, 2010, 08:00:54 AM
Talyn was horrified. But through Sedina's words, the admittance that she was not truly Sedo reborn but basically just a new vessel for her was somewhat... calming. She stopped freaking out.

Soo... do we know what we're doing? Mirby asked.

Yes we do. And I think I'll relinquish control of this body back to you to do so. But you'll still have access to my abilities, Talyn replied.

Got it. So, shall we?

Yes. Let's say it together, shall we?

"I'll give you something to reminisce about. The torture Sedo gave you will be nothing compared to this!" Talyn and Mirby said in unison. A grayish aura surrounded her, as both Mirby's holy powers and Talyn's dark ones mingled, and in so doing infused Mirby with a great deal of energy as the opposing forces clashed and canceled each other out. "Now, let's see which of us is the stronger?" An almost sadistic smile grew on her face...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2241 on: September 17, 2010, 08:58:32 PM
-------------------------------
All three heroes managed to hit each of the female demons. All three flew backwards and hit the floor. The battle was over. The three succubi slowly disolved into the air, leaving the essence of their souls behind.
The three spirits then floated over to Afro and merged with the hunter. He was now in control of the 3 demoness. Suddenly Afro was surrounded by a swarn of red bats. The bats picked Afro up and gragged him away. When Flame and Dan tried to go after them, they were stopped by a familiar person - Mary the masked woman from before.

"Fufufufufu, how exciting "♪

Mary was very cheerful as she danced around the two hunters.

"The two Dark Lord candidates are about to cross their weapons, I wonder which one is going to be victorious? It doesn't matter, since I've made sure that whoever wins, the dark lord will be reborn!"♪

She stopped dancing and took a closer look at the two.

"That means that you're not allowed to interfere until it's over."

Meanwhile the bats brought Afro to his destination - the throne room...
------------------------------------

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2242 on: September 17, 2010, 11:28:17 PM
wait, who?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2243 on: September 17, 2010, 11:29:42 PM
(...the woman who told you where to find Graham?....Seriously, I put too much effort into this RP and noone notices  or remembers any of my posts  ;O;)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2244 on: September 17, 2010, 11:36:21 PM
(Its not your fault. tell me how many pages this RP has? I forgot)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2245 on: September 18, 2010, 02:02:48 AM
Sedina laughed malevolently, her capes moved like snakes as they rised over her head.

"I do hope you mean what you say, this battle would be boring otherwise." She glanced at Talyn.

Her right cape morphed into a giant fan like apandage that blew Talyn towards a bed of spikes. She quickly followed in pursuit, tranforming her left cape into a sickle.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2246 on: September 18, 2010, 02:21:44 AM
"Castle Dracula is a spiritual place. It is the manifestation of Dracula's power, and of Chaos itself. So naturally, it could be considered a ghost in its own right. A ghost castle. It is constantly changing to foil intruders."

"Tch, I knew something wasn't right about this castle the first time me and Afro came into it." Dan said angrily.

--------------------
"GAH~-oh hey it's you again! Call me sometime!-GAH~" * ;^; ->  óVó ->  ;^;* Afro shouted towards Mary, Dan and Flame as he was carried away to the throne room. As he arrived the bat dropped him and Afro landed, quite cliche, on his face next to the throne,"Ow..." He uses the throne's arm rest as support to get up. After looking around he takes note of the chair and decided to sit on it, resting his head on his right hand while subconsciously holding a nonexistent goblet in his other hand. "hehheh..." He chuckled to himself,"Reminds me of Resident Evil 4." He said to himself as he began to debate with himself about Resident Evil 4 and it's 'new direction' it took with the series, so much that he had completely ignored any one else in the room...including Graham.
--------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2247 on: September 18, 2010, 03:45:24 AM
"Yeah. But I can find my way around pretty well enough, so dont worry. I can also unlock a door or two. Im more than prepared for this place."
They walked down the dark corridors of the ghostly theatre.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2248 on: September 18, 2010, 10:21:51 AM
Mirby blended in with the shadows and avoided injury, but just barely. She reappeared behind Sedina, sword drawn. The Claimh Solais was glowing with a grayish aura, just like the one surrounding Mirby. "Boring? Anything involving you is guaranteed to be otherwise. And same with anything involving me!"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2249 on: September 18, 2010, 04:20:18 PM
Sedina made a swift upper slice with her sickled cape, withouth the need to face the silhouette-like Talyn.

"Ah, I am glad to hear you say such flaterring words to me. However, you should at least try to suprise me in this fight."