Flame · 263242

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2175 on: August 28, 2010, 01:53:04 PM
(I'm waiting on Flame. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2176 on: August 28, 2010, 05:58:29 PM
(sorry. Ive had very little inspiration... )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2177 on: August 28, 2010, 10:10:26 PM
(I'm not sure as to what I can do in my current situation. Still with the maid and stuff.)

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2178 on: August 29, 2010, 01:18:43 AM
[NeoSedo can always interrupt the battle... Mirby may have been taken over by the darkness that is Talyn, but that fear and those memories can easily paralyze who ever is in control]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2179 on: August 29, 2010, 02:05:18 AM
[I'll just wait since Mirby said she needed me for something.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2180 on: August 29, 2010, 02:24:53 AM
[I did?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2181 on: August 29, 2010, 05:50:37 PM
[Something about freeing Mirby, or fighting her dark form.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2182 on: August 29, 2010, 09:12:07 PM
[oh, right. now I remember. Well, I think NeoSedo could be a good intro to that part.

yeah... this might just work...]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2183 on: August 30, 2010, 12:15:50 AM
[Well I wasn't planning on
having NeoSedo/Sedina meet up with Mirby till we were getting close to the finish. But seeing as this thin has pretty much stopped to a halt and I really can't come up with anything for the battle thanks to some other matters and distractions, I guess we can go for for that...]

...I can't seem to think of a way to lure her out, ST tought to himself. A cold drop of sweat slid from behind his mask.
The two battlers were waiting patiently for the other to act first. Just then a cold chill ran in the air...

"I can smell your soul, wretched woman." Said a calm yet scorned maiden's voice.   

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2184 on: August 30, 2010, 12:17:14 AM
Talyn heard this voice, and for some reason it struck a chord of fear deep into her soul... "It... it can't be..." She fell from the shadow in the ceiling she was hiding from... "I... I destroyed... you..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2185 on: August 30, 2010, 01:21:24 AM
Morder took the opportunity and rushed behind the sword, seeing an exposed red core of energy.

He pulled his sword out and stabbed it.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2186 on: August 30, 2010, 01:43:48 AM
Alucard kept trying to activate the door, although it proved more difficult without the pocket watch.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2187 on: August 30, 2010, 02:05:10 AM
Talyn remained stunned...

These memories... they are of Mirby's, not of mine. So why am I paralyzed by them... unless they are truly horrible... she thought...

Of course you're paralyzed by them. You can take over my body, my mind, but you can't push my memories away!

That... can't be! I must... regain control...

You won't be able to, I'm afraid... this fear, these memories, are too strong even for you to overcome...

Then... what am I supposed to do?

All that we can do... we can't move this body right now, so whatever she does to it we'll just have to take...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2188 on: August 31, 2010, 11:36:02 PM
From the darkness seeping out from the cracks of laboratories wall emerged an elegantly dressed and bewithcing young woman. Her right eye was ablaze with an unholy aura. Two small horns could be seen hidden in her long violet locks of hair.

"It has been quite some time since we have met, Mirby." She said softly.

"Hmmm...there is something peculiar about you. You seem to have taken a liking to such revealing clothing...reminds a lot of what Mistress Sedo used to wear while she still had her own body." Sedina watch the possesed maiden intently.

ST stared at the woman with a scorned expression, feeling a bit uneasy just being around the woman.

"I don't know who you are, but stay the away from my face!" He said as he morphed his cape into a large blade, making it stand up like a stinger of a scorpion.

Sedo looked over to the man, it took her a while before she recognized him.
"Ah, so you too are here. I belive you were the man kind enough to give Miss Sedo's a face when her old one was so badly damaged." Sedina gave a wicked grin.

ST growled at the woman, forgetting about his deep and most likely lethal wound.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2189 on: September 01, 2010, 09:15:30 AM
"How... how are you... alive?" Talyn gasped out...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2190 on: September 02, 2010, 02:01:47 AM
Sedina turned her head to face Talyn, with a dim look in her eyes.
"Survived?...Ah yes, I'm starting to remember now." The woman smiled as she recalled the moment her past self was defeated in battle.

"Misstress Sedo was a bit arrogant when facing you. She didn't expect a feeble looking, yet delectable human such as yourself to suddenly gain the power of a full-fledged paladin. In a desperate attempt to not be completely purified, she shot out the small bits of what was left of her soul, power and will at the nearest vessel she could find. I belive you saw this as a ball of energy."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2191 on: September 02, 2010, 02:34:15 AM
Morder took the opportunity and rushed behind the sword, seeing an exposed red core of energy.

He pulled his sword out and stabbed it.

"How are you holding up?" Dan asked Morder.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2192 on: September 02, 2010, 09:18:34 AM
"That... that's right... there was that.... energy...." Talyn gasped. "But... it was you?"

"Of course it was her... now give me back my body!" Mirby screamed.

[and this is where things get truly interesting...]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2193 on: September 03, 2010, 12:08:23 AM
"No, that was what was left of my former self. What you see before you is the new being born from Misstress Sedo's hatred and bloodlust known only as Sedina. An elegant demoness who's sole purpose is to eradicate the one who killed her former self..." Sedina's smile became a malicious grin.

Two long capes, tainted in the blood of the castles many beasts and monsters and emminated an evil glow, slithered out from her back, slowly rising like twin serpents. "Of course, I do not have to kill you just yet. I think I'm gonna play with you a bit before destroying your entire being, and I'm going to make sure to savor every little moment of it." She said in a familiar and bonechilling tone.

"Hey, T-that's my cape!" ST shouted, stuttering a bit thanks to the blood loss.   

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2194 on: September 03, 2010, 12:11:46 AM
Alucard felt another presence inside, one that seemed familiar but he couldn't remember what or where exactly. This gave him all the more reason to destroy the trap.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2195 on: September 03, 2010, 07:59:05 AM
I hate the fact that you took over my body, but we may need to work together here... Mirby thought.

I get this... but the only way I see out of here is to let her have her way with us for a short while... Talyn replied.

Why do you say that?

Because in case you haven't noticed, we're completely immobile right now, for all intents and purposes catatonic. The only difference is that we're still conscious and can still talk.

Ah, right. And waiting will fix this how?

I... haven't planned that far ahead yet... ehehehe....

Then what are we supposed to do?!?

Well if your memories are any indication, she'll try to dominate our body so it's under her control, and then use that to-

Yeah, I had Dad's help then. Since you threw the pendant to the Doc there, we're kinda screwed on that front.

Well there's one other option...

What is that?

Improvise. "If... you insist..." Talyn said in a defeated tone. But she knew on the inside, thanks to Mirby, that there was still hope. She looked around trying to spot the pendant, but it was nowhere in sight.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2196 on: September 06, 2010, 02:40:04 AM
Sedina's left capetail's tip quickly transforms into a rather large spear head and strikes at Talyn at lightning speed.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2197 on: September 06, 2010, 06:56:33 AM
The spear hit Talyn in her arm, pinning her partially to the nearest wall.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2198 on: September 08, 2010, 02:15:08 AM
Would be nice if our big conglomerate ball of swords POSTED.

Otherwise, im insta-killing it. :P

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2199 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:56 AM
[Who?]