RPMVania

Flame · 263239

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2250 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:19 AM
"Yeah. But I can find my way around pretty well enough, so dont worry. I can also unlock a door or two. Im more than prepared for this place."
They walked down the dark corridors of the ghostly theatre.

"Hm...say Morder, mind if I ask you something else?" Dan asked as they walked through the ghostly theatre.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2251 on: September 19, 2010, 02:31:05 AM
Morder stopped. He turned his head slightly.

"What is it?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2252 on: September 19, 2010, 09:04:44 AM
Mirby blocked the slash with her blade, and tried to figure out a way to cease all light in the room she was in. She knocked out some of the candles. "I'll give you the biggest surprise of your life!" Mirby exclaimed.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2253 on: September 19, 2010, 08:49:38 PM
"Oh, I hope so for your sake. I do not take kindly to those with dissapointing suprises." Sedina quickly turned towards Mirby and morphed her capes to tentacles with spear tips. The long and flexible limbs quickly went to attack the half-demoness paladin.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2254 on: September 20, 2010, 12:15:54 AM
[*Bluebeard pokes head back on set* Er, sorry for vanishing from here for so long... Anyone willing to fill me in on what's going on?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2255 on: September 20, 2010, 02:53:38 AM
"Does the name Flame ring a bell?" Dan asked, unaware that Morder was Flame.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2256 on: September 20, 2010, 03:42:43 AM
Morder didnt answer for a moment.

"Flame, huh..."

He idled around.

"A comrade of yours..?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2257 on: September 20, 2010, 05:18:46 AM
Mirby blocked the attacks, and smashed another light. The room became a bit darker, and Talyn's powers grew a bit stronger in response.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2258 on: September 20, 2010, 06:44:14 AM
[*Bluebeard pokes head back on set* Er, sorry for vanishing from here for so long... Anyone willing to fill me in on what's going on?]
(nothing much happened. Alice defeated Zephyr and the Chronomage, You and Ammes were finishing off a small zombie army, Alucard lost to RPMVania PB AKA Bruce. Mirby and her evil alterego joined forces to fight Sedina and are currently in a torture room, Orlox found out about what happened to the other vampires and now asks Bjorn what to do next.)

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2259 on: September 20, 2010, 04:09:07 PM
(nothing much happened. Alice defeated Zephyr and the Chronomage, You and Ammes were finishing off a small zombie army, Alucard lost to RPMVania PB AKA Bruce. Mirby and her evil alterego joined forces to fight Sedina and are currently in a torture room, Orlox found out about what happened to the other vampires and now asks Bjorn what to do next.)
[[Actually, I was with Alice, but so much has happened in the interim that I don't know where I'm supposed to be now.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2260 on: September 20, 2010, 04:11:35 PM
(Actually you're still there.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2261 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:18 PM
Morder didnt answer for a moment.

"Flame, huh..."

He idled around.

"A comrade of yours..?"

"Yeah...well he was. I only ask cause it seemed to me like you two may have known each other before hand." Dan replied.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2262 on: September 20, 2010, 09:38:32 PM
"How do you figure?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2263 on: September 21, 2010, 12:10:31 AM
Dan shrugged,"I'm not sure..." Dan looked at himself in one of the pieces of polished gold on the wall,"I'm sure Afro would of come up with a better reason then that. Probably something like...Flame and Morder are like two peas inna pod, they're probably brothers and don't even know it. *o3o*" He said, loosely imitating Afro's voice and tone and chuckled to himself afterwords.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2264 on: September 21, 2010, 12:57:11 AM
[So, I know what is going on, what I was asking was how things got to where they are.
I also kinda forgot who's-who.  -u-' ]

Bluebeard had taken to wandering the halls, somehow managing to get himself separated from everyone else. He paused when he heard the sounds of a struggle coming from a large corridor. He drew Hachi-san (which was sheathed at his waist) and went to investigate. What he found was Alucard being crushed by a monster, and surrounded by many more that looked the same. The element of surprise was his. Hachi-san sparked as Bluebeard raised it over his head, and released a massive lightning bolt as he swung the white blade at the monster on Alucard.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2265 on: September 21, 2010, 01:02:19 AM
"..."

He continued forward.

"Come on. We can't waste time."

they exited the corridor into a large reception type room, like you see in fancy theatres.

They continued through, being attacked by Skeletons, ghosts, and even ghastly clown like performers.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2266 on: September 21, 2010, 01:10:52 AM
Alucard freed himself from Bruce's grasp as he fell onto the floor, using his sword to support himself.
He took a deep breath and looked over to Bluebeard.

"I thank you, valiant pirate." He tried to get himself back up.

"I cannot be of much service in this battle, he is extremely effective against vampires."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2267 on: September 21, 2010, 01:33:49 AM
Bluebeard nodded. "I'll try to make this quick!" He said, Hachi-san sparking. He launched to stand next to Alucard and created a dome of electricity around them. "Hang onto your hat, 'cause this is gonna be a showstopper!" He said, sounding like he could be grinning. The dome got much brighter, surging with much more electricity as it seemed to explode in size, encompassing all of the monsters around them.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2268 on: September 21, 2010, 03:36:48 AM
After ignoring the 'attacks' of some skeleton mime performers, Dan and Morder arrived at what seemed to be the center of an old and aged theatre stage.
---------------------
"...and that's reason #189 as to why I think resident evil 4 went in the wrong direction." *:chant:* Afro said to himself as he continued to talk to himself in the throne room.
--------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2269 on: September 23, 2010, 08:28:00 PM
The electric attack, just like the one cast by Alucard, didn't inflict any damage on Bruce. When the muscular monster was about to attack, it was stopped by Dr. Frankenstein.

"Ah, the pirate ghost, it's a pleasure talking to you. How about I help you find your body and you'll become my new assistant..."

------------------------
After long minutes of bashing, Afro was hit in the head by a fireball.

"How dare you badmouthing such a masterpiece as resident evil 4. Your lowly mind can't imagine how much it helped the franchise!"

Graham finnaly made his move and came closer to Afro.

"You shalt be punished, for Blasphemy agains the survival horror genre and for thievery. Your punishment shalt be the eternal nothingness!"

*dance of illusions starts playing*
--------------------------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2270 on: September 23, 2010, 08:48:28 PM
------------------------
After long minutes of bashing, Afro was hit in the head by a fireball.

"How dare you badmouthing such a masterpiece as resident evil 4. Your lowly mind can't imagine how much it helped the franchise!"

Graham finnaly made his move and came closer to Afro.

"You shalt be punished, for Blasphemy agains the survival horror genre and for thievery. Your punishment shalt be the eternal nothingness!"

*dance of illusions starts playing*
--------------------------------------------------

"..." Afro turned his head slowly giving Graham an evil/murderous stare,"Blasphemy? Thievery!?" Afro dashed back from the throne and readied the Barlog Soul,"I should execute you here and now! For supporting the most foolish mistake in survival horror since the refusal of relabeling Pac-Man from Arcade to Survival Horror!" *O:<*

Afro threw a Barlog Punch at Graham," And you have the nerve to call me a thief you foolishly naive impostor!" The sound of their battle cries began to slightly echo through out the massive walls of the castle, eventauly reaching Dan and Flame.

"!" Dan tried to listen closer,"Change of Plans Flame...I think Afro's already found Graham." He told him as he readied his spear to attack Mary if she tried to stop their advancement.
---------------------------------------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2271 on: September 23, 2010, 09:35:08 PM
-----------------------------------------
Graham vanished in a pillar of red light and reappeared in another part of the room.

"Impostor? How dare you! I came to this castle long before you! You just kept stealing what rightfully belongs to me: DRACULA!"

Graham created a large amount of dark spheres around him.

"Die, poor misguided mind, and let your soul serve me for all eternity!"

The dark sphere fell down on afro like a meteorite swarn...

"Looks like the boys are having fun ♥ "

Said Mary as she summoned a large amount of red bats from her body.

"But noone can interupt until the new Dark lord is chosen ♪"
------------------------------------------------------

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2272 on: September 23, 2010, 09:55:47 PM
----------------------------------
"You dare call yourself Dracula with this kind of attack pattern!?" Afro side steped the spheres and swerved away from others.

"I've had more of a challenge with Astroman's AstroCrush in MM8!" Afro used the Flame demon soul and shot out three fireballs at Graham.

"Mary I don't want to hurt you but Flame and I need to help Afro." Dan told Mary.
---------------------------------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2273 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:39 PM
---------------
The dark lord candidate countered with his own fireballs and continued by creating a fire tornado tthat engulfed Afro.

"Your words are as stupid as you! Castlevania ill needs such an idiot as you!"

"Hurt, me? Darling you think you posses that kind of power? I am a bit different than other vampires you know."

Sid Mary, still in a very friendly and polite manner.
----------------------------------------------------

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2274 on: September 23, 2010, 10:07:37 PM
----------------------------------------

"[parasitic bomb]. That Afro, I swear he is murphy's law incarnate. Lets just hope his innate bad luck doesnt go the final step."

"You think you are powerful? The only vampire I have ever known who ever beat me was a Dead Apostle named Roa Vladamjong. HE was powerful. YOU, are just a lackey to Dracula's wishes.
Dont make us kill you, vampire."

Flame was more serious than usual.

He pointed his large sword at her, while Dan pointed his spear.
--------------------------------------