Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502525

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
We're making our chili and it smells so good.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Just ate.  The greenbean casserole turned out great, as usual. ;)

Because my cooking is that awesome.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
My Abuelo doesn't remember my Dad and thought he was our Grandpa...

EDIT: I got to be the only one who doesn't eat til I get a food coma on Thanksgiving.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
I DEMAND TURKEY :W

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
*gives doc a Turkey sacrifice*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
* Dr. Wily II noms on the turkey leg.

YOU WILL BE SPARED FROM THE COMING WILYPOCALYSE 2.0

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Planned to go out with my friends out of town to smash bros with some other friends, barely got out of town before our car got rear ended due to the poor road conditions/weather and everyone driving to fast.

I was sitting on the back right seat and while the other car hit the back bumper my right arm is still quite sore from the impact, got a bump on my head too. So much for a good day off...at least it wasn't serious and my friend's car was only superficially damaged. Going to be sore in the morning either way though.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
*hugs*
At least you are safe.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Shaken up more than anything, and a little sore. It's always my right arm though.  X(

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I like apple pie, but I really hate the texture of the apples unless they're diced.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Back home.

HERMIT MODE ENGAGED

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I may not of had a food coma, but I was tired from cleaning my room.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I have the "I've been up since 7 in the morning, and then I cooked, and then I had to deal with people, and that's really overwhelming, especially since I'm still trying to recover all my lost energy, so I'm just plain worn out" coma.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Gunplas... I need gunplas!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
[11:08:40 AM] kume joy: Dear one,

I am Kume Joy, the only daughter of late Mr/mrs Kume Mahama,My father was a very wealthy Gold & Cocoa merchant in Accra,the economic capital of Ghana, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on  a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on October 2012 in a private hospital here in Accra he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($13,500,000.00 USD) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime Bank here in Accra,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business Associates.
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a Bank account into which this money would be transferred  .
(2) To serve as a guardian to this fund since I am only 19years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover,i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input for the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.Reply me to my private email:kumejoyc@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless.
Best regards
Kume Joy.

HAHAHA, do people actually fall for this [parasitic bomb] anymore?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yay, nothing like taking a short nap and having a nightmare. DD:

This may be nightmare fuel, so be warned.

I forgot how it started, but for some reason, I was with a strange group of people in my house. Maybe 3 or 4 strangers.

One of the early bits began with me having a normal conversation with one woman who was doing some office work in my dining room. She seemed to have brought over her 3D printer and created some plastic folders and other office related items with it. I don't quite remember what we were conversing about, but we were having fun.

Next segment I can remember, a strange man with a trench coat, which looked something like this, but bulkier and more masculine, was fighting with one of the strangers. I couldn't see the trench coat man's face, but he pulled out a massive chainsaw and chased the man with it for most of my "dream".

The last part, I went outside my house for whatever reason and the two were still going at it. Trench man chased him out of the house with his chainsaw, the man fumbling around on the grass and hopping the fence to escape.

The next thing I know, the Trench coat man turns toward me. I swear to God, he had one of the most terrifying faces I've ever seen.

His appearance was that of an old man, perhaps 70-80, but his face was extrodinarily pale, to the point of looking like he was sick. The eyes were eeriy wide open and had these strange foggy, yet striking, blue eyes. His cheeks were saggy and mounted on his coat collar. And his mouth was in a permanent frown, never once changing emotion.

His eyes and mouth were a bit like this and his face had this weird uncanny valley feel to it. Like he was human, but maybe not really from this world. I suppose the uncanny feel could be compared to this. Mix those two images together, give it dangerously pale skin and saggy skin, and you have the Trench man.

Anyway, towards the end of the nightmare, he discarded his chainsaw on the grass and slowly walked towards me. For whatever reason, I didn't run away to the backyard. I could've easily escape through my backyard but didn't! I'm sure the idea was in the back of my mind, but my legs refused to cooperate.

He glared at me with those big haunting eyes of his, never blinking, and pulled out a sword. He stabbed me in the gut, however, it only felt like a pinch (since I don't actually know how it feels to be stabbed).

Next, he grabs onto my arm tightly and pulls out a knife. I took his sword and stabbed myself in the hand. Now this..... I'm not really sure why I did this. I think I tried to show him that I was "crazy" and could handle the pain easily. In doing so, I had hoped he would back off and leave me alone. I guess I didn't stab him because the angle was odd or something? I dunno.

Instead, he took his knife and began to cut off a piece of my thumb slowly. THAT was when I desperately tried to break free. I mean, yes, I tried to break free from the get-go when he stabbed me with the sword, but my brain really went into overdrive when he used my hand as his Turkey. He never cut it off fully because I managed to end the nightmare.

I woke up right when he began to do it. My heart was hammering in my chest and I had to walk around a bit.

That..... was easily the most frightening nightmare I've had, in recent memory. Partially because I don't have nightmares often, I suppose. But still... his creepy pale uncanny valley face scared the [parasitic bomb] out of me. D:

Some Thanksgiving day. I could really use a hug right now. *curls up in a corner*

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I feel like I swallowed a basketball.  Blurgh, Thanksgiving bloat...

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Give me the feeling of Thanksgiving bloatiness. Perhaps it will distract me from... that. D:

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
*hugs Phi... Then eats him*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
*fishes Phi out of Wily, gives him a hug, and gives him chili and oyster crackers*

The Chili has a lot of kick, next time we'll put less Cayenne Pepper in there.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
*Gives Phi a big plate of greenbean casserole*

And why is it we both had chainsaw human carving dreams this week?  I carved up someone with a chainsaw in my dream, and some guy tried carving you up in yours.  And they both ended with carving people into chunks.

THE [tornado fang] DID WE EAT D:

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
I WANT PUMPKIN PHI :W

Ahem... The two of you should share pointers, to prevent another massacre.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
I've had lots of dreams of falling down the stairs and snapping my neck.

They say dreams where you would die end the moment that the death would happen, so the only thing I can assume is the stairs did not kill me and that they left me permanently crippled.

To some people, that'd be better than dying. Not here, without my arms or legs I'd be better off dead, I'd have no livelyhood, no way to do anything I enjoy, it'd be HELL.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I can only imagine what type of dreams Thanksgiving Bloat will cause...

Hopefully something far less gory.  Though, last night's dream was a FNaF dream, and Freddy was trying to get rid of the other robots and had killed the manager.  And he took over the manager's office, got hired goons, and kept the manager's body on his desk.

Freddy plotted to get rid of the other robots, and he started with Foxy, first, because he's already falling apart.  But, Foxy caught wind of this and escaped and tried to warn Bonnie and Chica.

And there was some stupid love triangle where Freddy wanted to date Chica, but Chica was already dating Bonnie.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Thanks for the huggage and food. ~w~

I was actually thinking the same thing. Both of our dreams involved chainsaws and carving. D:

I can only hope that I don't have a continuation of that. Because... *shudders*