Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502524

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Finally the internet stopped acting stupid.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I really hate to say this, but... I don't mind Bruce too much now. I mean, he's a lot more tolerable than the early episodes where he tried to hurt himself.

That being said, there's still not much to like about the show and it's terrible, overall.

He's more tolerable yes, but the underlying problem still remains. I don't care about him. I don't want to see young Bruce Wayne. He's not, nor should he be, the main character of the show. Gordon is, and he's a moron. The one character who has become much better, that I somewhat care about, is Bullock. He's the one character on the show that offers some semblance of character growth & subtlety.

[spoiler]And my god, Harvey Dent... They IMMEDIATELY detail him flipping the coin, having a dark side, and one half of his face is ALWAYS shadowed. I mean....for [tornado fang] sake.[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
[spoiler]And my god, Harvey Dent... They IMMEDIATELY detail him flipping the coin, having a dark side, and one half of his face is ALWAYS shadowed. I mean....for [tornado fang] sake.[/spoiler]
Jeez that's just really horrible, can they be any more pretentious?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Jeez that's just really horrible, can they be any more pretentious?

They're certainly gonna try, because...

[spoiler]They plan on introducing Robin's parents, the Graysons, at some point in the show.  >8|[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh boy that sound fun.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
They're certainly gonna try, because...

[spoiler]They plan on introducing Robin's parents, the Graysons, at some point in the show.  >8|[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Wait, how the [parasitic bomb] would that even work? His parents would be around Bruce's age.[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Wait, how the [parasitic bomb] would that even work? His parents would be around Bruce's age.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Being that pretty much every supporting character except for Bruce, Selina, and Ivy are around Gordon's age, why the [tornado fang] not?[/spoiler]

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
So I'm not missing out on much on Gotham, huh?

-EDIT-
Ah [tornado fang], a bunch of Sega titles (Sonic Adventure, NiGHTS, and Space Channel 5 Part 2 plus more) on Humble Sega Bundle. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Spend. :|

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Being that pretty much every supporting character except for Bruce, Selina, and Ivy are around Gordon's age, why the [tornado fang] not?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I was thinking more on the lines of them meeting as kids, then marrying each other several years later being too... convenient.

Bruce interacting with Selina at such a young age is bizarre enough, knowing what happens in their adulthood. I'm noticing a pattern here.

I'm not really liking where the story is going. Everything is far too coincidental.[/spoiler]

Hell no.

Watch Arrow and The Flash, instead.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile

-EDIT-
Ah [tornado fang], a bunch of Sega titles (Sonic Adventure, NiGHTS, and Space Channel 5 Part 2 plus more) on Humble Sega Bundle. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Spend. :|

Less than $3 dude. You pay like $1 for the important titles there. And apparently nobody cares enough about the Total War or Company of Heroes games enough to buy over the average since its literally only around $4. The sega shirt is cool but I wouldn't pay $50 for it.

I bought it solely for cheap NiGHTS since that's like the only Sega game I don't own yet on PC that interests me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
[spoiler]I was thinking more on the lines of them meeting as kids, then marrying each other several years later being too... convenient.

Bruce interacting with Selina at such a young age is bizarre enough, knowing what happens in their adulthood. I'm noticing a pattern here.

I'm not really liking where the story is going. Everything is far too coincidental.[/spoiler]

The story could be somewhat interesting if I could ignore everything else that is wrong with the show. The probably isn't so much the story, but the characters representing the parts of the story. Mind you, some aspects are pointless I think (see spoilers). But seeing the criminal organization like this could have been interesting if they actually used different characters and didn't try and shoe horn every. single. [tornado fang]ing. Batman villain into the mix.

[spoiler]The murder of the Waynes being something deeper than it ever needed to be.[/spoiler]

One of the best aspect of Batman: TAS is that it actually had the guts to try different things and introduce new characters, character which have become staples in the DCU like Harley Quinn and Renee Montoya. This show doesn't give us anything new and rather insults us with whom they choose to use.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Clef, check your steam inbox thing!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
The story could be somewhat interesting if I could ignore everything else that is wrong with the show. The probably isn't so much the story, but the characters representing the parts of the story. Mind you, some aspects are pointless I think (see spoilers). But seeing the criminal organization like this could have been interesting if they actually used different characters and didn't try and shoe horn every. single. [tornado fang]ing. Batman villain into the mix.

[spoiler]The murder of the Waynes being something deeper than it ever needed to be.[/spoiler]

One of the best aspect of Batman: TAS is that it actually had the guts to try different things and introduce new characters, character which have become staples in the DCU like Harley Quinn and Renee Montoya. This show doesn't give us anything new and rather insults us with whom they choose to use.
After what you told me about Harvey Dent and that stuff about Poison Ivy I really don't know how it could get worse.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Well yeah, I'm sure that's a criticism we can ALL agree on; the sheer amount of Batman villains shoved in here is insulting.

And me personally, I think the problem is the story, as well as the characters representing the parts of the story, which adds salt to the wound. Gotham is simply NOT well written. At all.

One of my biggest peeves was when every single [tornado fang]ing cop walked out like pussies when Zsasz yelled at them. All of them? Seriously, I'm supposed to believe that would actually happen? Hell, neither him or his henchmen drew their weapons during that moment, either.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Less than $3 dude.
I know that, it's just that I wasn't expecting a bunch of games I really wanted to buy to show up on a deal like that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Clef, check your steam inbox thing!

Its giving me errors when I try to approve it.

EDIT: Well you said it worked on your side so okay.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Well yeah, I'm sure that's a criticism we can ALL agree on; the sheer amount of Batman villains shoved in here is insulting.

And me personally, I think the problem is the story, as well as the characters representing the parts of the story, which adds salt to the wound. Gotham is simply NOT well written. At all.

One of my biggest peeves was when every single [tornado fang]ing cop walked out like pussies when Zsasz yelled at them. All of them? Seriously, I'm supposed to believe that would actually happen? Hell, neither him or his henchmen drew their weapons during that moment, either.

Not to mention that they screwed up Zsasz...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
So... should I make the greenbean casserole now, or wait until tomorrow, make it, and then take it with me while it's still warm...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Make it tomorrow.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
And then give me some.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Making it tomorrow, then.

And if you want some, come to Mechanicsburg.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Greenbean casserole is done!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
So Dad's manic or at least really being an ass today and because of that my mom was thinking of going to my Abuela's house Thanksgiving since we have so much cleaning to do anyway, that Dad's not helping with of course, so it would be easier for us and I imagine my Abuelo would have been very anxious here anyway.  We'll bring my dad something but he wouldn't be coming since he's obviously not capable of behaving well today if we decide to do it.  He can bark all he wants but he chose to be an ass today.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Currently in Mechanicsburg.  The greenbean casserole survived the trip.  It'll need rewarmed, but it's ready to go.  I used my modified recipe for it like I always do.

Extra can of cream of mushroom soup (don't double the milk) for extra thickness, plus extra pepper for a bolder flavor, and extra fried onions for extra crunch.  None of my measurements are exact; I eyeball everything.