The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 232545

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2725 on: March 21, 2015, 10:07:52 PM
(Yeah I would rather you take him, after all that's said and done Sakura would want to ask more about the Scism and why the Order started it since Riagan didn't know why they started it.  Of course she would want to ask that in private since she knows it bothers Riagan and the Prof.

But Sakura can use this time to tell the prof what she learned about him.  As for backstory for Calien we'll see if that comes up, Blue approved my idea and I finalized most of the details in my head.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2726 on: March 22, 2015, 01:51:18 AM
As the group entered, the King had already seated himself at the head of a grand table in the mead hall.  His mug was frothy with an overflowing head.  He laughed heartily as Riagan and the party approached.

"Ah, my son and heir!  And you brought our newest guest!  Come, come, come and sit down!  Let us have a drink and do tell me about yourself, young Sir Knight!"

Riagan bowed and took his seat at the right hand of his father.  Taking the proffered mug, he knocked back a long swallow and invited the others to join him.  "He is a Sapphire Knight, Father!"

The King's aged eyes widened. "By Udrid's beard!  A pleasure, a pleasure indeed!  What brings you to Gimrak, Sir Knight?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2727 on: March 22, 2015, 02:35:29 AM
Calien was also already there as his daughter greeted him.

"Oh good you're already here, I was worried I'd have someone drag you out of our room." Sakura smiled as she took a seat next to him.

"I needed to give my fingers a break, I'm almost done with your outfit. Still need to get the cape embroidered and I had to take it to the Black Smith so he can make armor to fit around it." Calien stated "However I did bring the hat with me to show you, they already fitted armor for it."

Calien brought out a White and Dark Green hat and showed it to Sakura who looked at it in awe. It also had some silver metal trimmings and a small section with a tiny emblem on it, one that she was all too familiar with.  It consisted of a stylized eye with 3 triangle 'eyelashes' and a tear drop coming from the eye, as if it was crying.

"So they managed to put the symbol of our people on to it." Sakura observed as she took off her fur cap and put on the new hat "Oh it's a lot cooler, I admit the other hat always got my head sweaty."

"Make sure you keep the other hat, if we're going North you'll need it." Calien stated. "I still need to make some warmer clothes for you, I already had some clothes from my travels in the past, though I could use a new fur hat myself."

"Man you have a lot of clothes to make." Sakura stated.

"Can't help it, since I didn't have too much to work with in the forest the clothes we had were a bit strange looking." Calien shrugged. "Don't want to bring too much attention to ourselves."

"Admittedly I did get some weird looks in Iron Gate, when they weren't looking at Aya, or Toshi." Sakura nodded. "Come to think of it, doesn't Toshi need a winter outfit too.  I think she only has the clothes she always wears."

"I'll have to ask her about that later, though I don't know if she would let me." Calien sighed "She still reminds me not to 'try any funny business' with her sometimes, even though I don't even look at her when I'm not talking to her, or down there if you know what I mean.  She's not even my type, in temperament or personality I mean.

I understand some creeps follow her around sometimes, I even saw some of them in Iron Gate, but I like to think I'm not on their level.  I'm nothing like them or that Bug Alberto."

"Yeah....that Alberta guy really pissed you off." Sakura nodded.

"I'd rather not talk about it.....especially not in front of Pema or Aya." Calien whispered.

"Don't worry I won't." Sakura nodded.

"Good, now why don't you have something to eat, I know you didn't have anything since Breakfast." Calien suggested.

"Don't worry you know I'm used to that." Sakura said as she started to eat some bread.

"Yeah.....I wish you didn't have to be." Calien muttered as he continued to eat his stew.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2728 on: March 22, 2015, 03:21:21 AM
(Honestly I was thinking the Cheval was going to be used to make Turbo Master.)
(Who said this won't happen? 8D Let's just say the Cheval will be put to good use before its blaze of glory. The Cheval Joes will be a mighty asset for the Albertus army.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2729 on: March 22, 2015, 03:55:12 AM
((Feel free to run in with the Prof.))

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2730 on: March 22, 2015, 08:57:39 AM
//Crap... I've lost track of things... So, we're in the feasting hall?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2731 on: March 22, 2015, 09:24:45 AM
((Mead hall, yes.  I zombied you there with everyone else.  The King and Riagan have addressed you.))

As the group entered, the King had already seated himself at the head of a grand table in the mead hall.  His mug was frothy with an overflowing head.  He laughed heartily as Riagan and the party approached.

"Ah, my son and heir!  And you brought our newest guest!  Come, come, come and sit down!  Let us have a drink and do tell me about yourself, young Sir Knight!"

Riagan bowed and took his seat at the right hand of his father.  Taking the proffered mug, he knocked back a long swallow and invited the others to join him.  "He is a Sapphire Knight, Father!"

The King's aged eyes widened. "By Udrid's beard!  A pleasure, a pleasure indeed!  What brings you to Gimrak, Sir Knight?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2732 on: March 22, 2015, 11:13:34 AM
Shuu bowed and took a seat, his helmet and almost all of his armor, save his chestplate, fading away in a dim, red light that congregated into the red gem of his chestplate. "Indeed, there are a few things that bring me here, M'lord. First of all, I was looking for some information on the blue metal my armor is made of, as the previous Sapphire Knights are unaware of where it came from." He explained, tapping the jewel in his chestplate. "And the only information I could get from the Sharpened Heart said that I would find more about it here."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2733 on: March 22, 2015, 07:33:09 PM
"Wait if you're the 88th Sapphire Knight and the first was around since a really long time ago how could the current knights not know about the metal by now?" Sakura pondered. "Seems kind of odd to me."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2734 on: March 22, 2015, 11:14:35 PM
"One of the knights probably wasn't able to pass on all the information before he died. Or records were destroyed. Or... both," Fxeni chimed in as he entered the room. He held up a pad full of notes. "Excuse my intrusion. I tallied the resources we're going to need for Heimdall, as you requested."

(I figured there would have been discussions made for this sort of thing already, so to quicken the pace along a bit there's a list of things we'll need for the trip.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2735 on: March 22, 2015, 11:17:09 PM
"How much is there?" Calien asked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2736 on: March 22, 2015, 11:29:40 PM
"Like Fxeni said, the information didn't get passed along at one point and the first apparently had a bad habit of not taking notes." Shuu replied to Sakura, sighing. "But, then again, they had collected enough of the blue metal to last this long, so I suppose it didn't matter until now."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2737 on: March 22, 2015, 11:32:28 PM
"Damn that guy may not be a good note taker but he sure sounds like a badass to get that much metal." Sakura replied "Then again since he also saw the Omni-Gem who knows how long ago he must have had some kind of flying machine to store it.  Still getting that much must have taken some diligence."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2738 on: March 22, 2015, 11:35:43 PM
"Enough food to last the trip and a few more days. Furs that we could use to make clothes on the way there, due to the climate. Medical supplies, since we're bound to need them, supplies to repair the airship if it gets damaged, and a few other things," Fxeni said, reading off the list he had put together.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2739 on: March 22, 2015, 11:40:30 PM
"Figured as much, Sakura's strange sewing machine is going to see a lot of use." Calien sighed "My fingers are getting stiff again just thinking about it. 

I also had the Black Smith start making some Armor for me, Sakura and Aya.  Considering what's up ahead we'll need it."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2740 on: March 22, 2015, 11:48:54 PM
Riagan gave a slow nod and conversed briefly with the King.  He addressed the group again. "I'll summon our quartermaster to acquire the items you need.  We can supply you with up to two weeks worth of goods, without depleting our own stores.  The North is a long journey, even with your flying machine.  Last word from our scouts revealed storm systems, so your travels will become difficult."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2741 on: March 22, 2015, 11:54:56 PM
"I see lots of turbulence in our future." Sakura sighed "Lots of turbulence."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2742 on: March 22, 2015, 11:58:00 PM
((PB, if you want to take Riagan back, go ahead.  Any input on the Sapphire Knights would require aspects of Riagan's thoughts that I don't know about anyway.))

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2743 on: March 23, 2015, 01:31:33 AM
(I will eventually. Work is still pretty busy. Today is a day off, but I need a couple before I'm ready to RP again!)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2744 on: March 23, 2015, 01:36:55 AM
Shuu thought for a moment. "Maybe Susanoo can help keep things steady... Since lightning, wind, and water are his departments..."

[Technically, the daemon in question is just lightning and water, but since lightning magic here is an offshoot of wind magic, it's not too big a stretch, right?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2745 on: March 23, 2015, 02:03:24 AM
(Snow Warning activate!)

Freeze Master and Blizzard Master finally reached the outskirts of Heimdall, conveniently there was a small hilly range to camp out on.

"Freezzzzzzzzzzzzzze... Such a quaint town... It will look lovely when iced over completely..."

"And then we can go skiing?"

As Freeze Master stared at Blizzard Master for that question, a sudden gust of wind blew past them. Looking up, they saw a flying airship slowly stopping towards their location.

"Looks like Shadow was right... Freezzzzzzzzze..."

The airship started to descend, but didn't land. It just hovered above the two Masters heads, as a ramp lowered down from the underbelly of the airship. Sounds of engines revving could be heard, and soon, humanoids riding on what looked like Fxeni's Cheval sped down the ramp.

"Oh! That looks fun! But not as fun as skiing me thinks."

Freeze Master facepalmed as the humanoids lined up in formation.

"Freezzzzzzze... Time for some FREEZZZZZZZZZZE!"

Freeze Master began to charge energy around the hole in his torso, while Blizzard Master began to spin like a giant ball would. Strong winds began to blow into Heimdall, as Freeze Master fired his charged energy into the sky, resulting in a massive amount of snow to fall onto the town.

"And now... We wait... Freezzzzzzzze..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2746 on: March 23, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
"Enough food to last the trip and a few more days. Furs that we could use to make clothes on the way there, due to the climate. Medical supplies, since we're bound to need them, supplies to repair the airship if it gets damaged, and a few other things," Fxeni said, reading off the list he had put together.

"Boy, you really thought of everything, Mr. Fxeni. How many days of travel until we make it to High Doll?" Pema asked, taking a bite of mutton afterwards.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2747 on: March 23, 2015, 03:20:22 AM
((Pema is still adorable XD))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2748 on: March 23, 2015, 03:29:03 AM
((Good time to crash the party! 8D))

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2749 on: March 23, 2015, 03:32:08 AM
Aya and the Professor finally catch up with the party, they wait a moment for Sakura and the others to notice. "I've managed to to trace a shard of the omni-gem everyone!" She smiles looking rather proud of herself.