Blue Valkyrie · 231863

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2675 on: March 20, 2015, 02:33:41 AM
Riagan had since finished his conversation, and was leaning casually against the stable wall when he saw Shuu turn to him.  Straightening, he stepped forward. "Something on your mind, Sir Shuu?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2676 on: March 20, 2015, 02:34:03 AM
Albertus placed his hand on the glass tube, just as more human hands pushed from the inside.

"Zooooooon... Letz uz return to Pandora before anyone noticez..."

"... Yes, Master."

As the two reentered the portal, the glass tube descended back into the ground. Shadow Master was hesitant on Albertus' project, but Mar seemed a more obvious threat.

Back in the research lab of Pandora, the suit of knight armour slid back to conceal the portal. Albertus walked over to a piece of machinery that Shadow Master helped to recover from Skull Cove Citadel.

"Shadow... Inform Freeze Master, and Blizzard Master zhat zhey haf an azzignment... Up north."

Shadow Mastet bowed, and disappeared. Albertus turned his focus back to the machine.

"Cheval... Ehh?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2677 on: March 20, 2015, 02:39:28 AM
"Yeah, you said your father wanted to see me." Shuu said, adjusting his helmet under his arm.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2678 on: March 20, 2015, 02:44:06 AM
"I'm sorry I don't know much about the Fae myself, back then I was training as a guardian and running around fighting Mar and trying to find my brother I didn't have much of a chance to explore the world.

Say--I'm no master at this but I know how to manipulate mana rather well, with some training I could help you draw out your latent abilities." Aya offered sitting on the ground so she could speak eye to eye.

((Question is how should his mana abilities end up as? Maybe if he doesn't want to fight directly the power to infuse mana into others as buffs much like how he infuses mana into objects via alchemy? Up to you though thats just an example.))

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2679 on: March 20, 2015, 03:14:06 AM
"Yeah, you said your father wanted to see me." Shuu said, adjusting his helmet under his arm.

Riagan laughed. "We can speak to him after your friends are done here.  It is not urgent, and a meeting has not been formally arranged.  However, he will take the time to meet with you."

He looked to Sakura and Pema for a moment. "The matter is more that he would like to speak to you.  Much as a family member would like to speak with an old friend.  Our customs are not too foreign to the lot of you!"

His gaze darkened.  "That, however, is where our similarities end."

"I'm sorry I don't know much about the Fae myself, back then I was training as a guardian and running around fighting Mar and trying to find my brother I didn't have much of a chance to explore the world.

Say--I'm no master at this but I know how to manipulate mana rather well, with some training I could help you draw out your latent abilities." Aya offered sitting on the ground so she could speak eye to eye.

((Question is how should his mana abilities end up as? Maybe if he doesn't want to fight directly the power to infuse mana into others as buffs much like how he infuses mana into objects via alchemy? Up to you though thats just an example.))

"I, I, I would like to learn, yes.  These last few battles... I've seen, I've seen that I cannot fight like the others do.  I lack their power.  It is why I chose, why I chose to m-make a weapon.  However, however, it is a bit... awkward.  I've trained, I've trained, yes.  I've trained, but to defend myself.  The Order does not like aggressors.  We train to defend."

He looked down at his hands. "I feel... outclassed."

((I'm still considering playing up the oneiromancy.  As goblins can cause nightmares in some folklore, oneiromancy would be an innate ability.  However, I'm thinking of playing around with it and having it require a meditative state in order to summon dream abilities or even constructs.))

((We have a ton of magic users, so while I want to tap into magic, I don't want it to become too crazy, so I'm nerfing it with a weakness.))

((Also, cold iron weakness.  It sucks out magic, so as long as Prof has a brace on, his magic abilities will be pretty weak.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2680 on: March 20, 2015, 03:20:18 AM
(Make him a Red Mage, Jack of All Trades (Can use Healing Magic, Attack Magic, and equip Swords along with anything a Mage can equip along with some Armor I believe) but a Master of None (ie can only learn up to mid level Magic)  Red Mages in general suck because of that, they are versitile, but they suck worse at everything compared to the experts.  Unless they have Dual Cast and can pass it to other classes that can use it better.

Also Riagan was only talking to Shuu right?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2681 on: March 20, 2015, 03:22:44 AM
((Yes, but go ahead and jump in on the conversation.))

((The main problem with Prof's magic is the cold iron weakness.  He can't walk without his brace due to his crippled leg, but with the brace, he can't use magic very well or at all.  So, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2682 on: March 20, 2015, 03:24:00 AM
(Didn't the Dwarve say it's made of Steel, and can't we just make another?)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2683 on: March 20, 2015, 03:27:22 AM
((Does he even know about the Iron weakness?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2684 on: March 20, 2015, 03:29:08 AM
(If he doesn't Sakura will be quick to warn him when they meet next, along with telling him about the Hobgoblin tribe.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2685 on: March 20, 2015, 03:31:21 AM
(How does she know?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2686 on: March 20, 2015, 03:32:19 AM
(The Dwarves just told her about it when they talked about the horseshoes.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2687 on: March 20, 2015, 03:43:48 AM
((Prof wouldn't know about his own iron weakness.  His brace may be of an alloy that has a low iron content, so as to only weaken his magic.  If the steel had a higher content, it'd be a problem.  Horseshoes are also made of steel, but tend to have a higher iron content.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2688 on: March 20, 2015, 03:45:11 AM
(Yeah that's fair enough.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2689 on: March 20, 2015, 03:49:09 AM
Pema tenderly groomed Epee, "Poor thing, she looks a little exhausted."

She turned away and peeked her head out of the door, fixated on the Dwarves, "Do any of you guys have food to give Epee?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2690 on: March 20, 2015, 03:51:43 AM
"They said they've been feeding her, but maybe she needs some berries to eat too.  Daddy also some times makes some food for her and gives the occasional carrot.  It could be that the diet of Rapidashes, much like other Pokemon, is a bit different from the other horses here." Sakura stated.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2691 on: March 20, 2015, 04:08:38 AM
Riagan glanced at Sakura and then clapped his hands twice, summoning a Dwarfven stablehand. "Bring this horse more feed!  She hungers!"

The Dwarf waddled off.  After a few minutes, he returned and strapped a full feed bag to Epee's head, giving her a light pat on the muzzle before leaving.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2692 on: March 20, 2015, 04:56:15 AM
"Does it taste good?" Sakura asked Epee who gave a neighs and snorts for her answer "Oh that's good. 

Epee said we just caught her at a time when she was hungry for dinner, nothing to worry about."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2693 on: March 20, 2015, 06:09:15 AM
"Thank goodness," Pema softly patted Epee, "Eat up. That's a good girl..."

She darted a glance at Riagan, recalling his actions a few moments ago. This double-clap technique was amazing, she thought.

Pema clapped her hands twice, and a brief moment later, the very same Dwarven stablehand presented himself. He looked to Riagan, assuming that he was the person who summoned him; that is, until he saw the tiny girl in front of him, hands pressed together with a sharp look in her eyes.

She cleared her throat, "Please bring this human some feed, but, you know, feed that humans eat! She hungers! Thank ye, good sir!"

"Assuming there's human food anywhere near the stables," Salem pointed out.

Pema smirked and crossed her arms, "You underestimate the might of the Food Clap!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2694 on: March 20, 2015, 06:21:30 AM
(... I really want to pinch Peam's cheeks.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2695 on: March 20, 2015, 06:49:49 AM
The Dwarf gave a shrug and walked away.

Riagan laughed heartily. "Well, then, shall we head to the mead hall?  My father can meet with you there."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2696 on: March 20, 2015, 07:07:34 AM
(Did he just ignore her? XD)

Pema nodded, "Yeah, definitely!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2697 on: March 20, 2015, 07:53:36 AM
((Yes.  Yes he did.  Gonna wait for Sakura and Sapph.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2698 on: March 20, 2015, 08:47:35 AM
(I think that could've afforded some dialogue. Also, shrugging suggests he doesn't know.)

"It appears you've overestimated the sacred 'Food Clap'", Salem chuckled lightly.

Pema glared at her hands, "Hmm, it may be even more advanced than I thought. Mr. Riagan made it look so easy. Is the trick of it in the wrists? The posture? Well, I'll master it soon enough!"

"Don't let all that power go to your head, now..." He said dryly.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2699 on: March 20, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
(... ... *pinches Peam*)