The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 231470

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2125 on: March 06, 2015, 06:49:11 AM
(Didn't see that. Everyone ninja'd me to death.)

Pema smiled, "Really? Then yeah, I'd love to be with you- I mean train! T-Train with you!" She scratched her head, her face turned away from him, "I look forward to it, Mr. Fxeni!"

"Mm-hm! Though, one of the Head Runemasters said that he saw "unique potential" in me, and I could become one of the youngest Knights if I trained harder," She explained.
"The potential is clearly there from what I've seen, that's for sure... Well, I'll do what I can to help you get to that point! Err, if you want to become one of the youngest knights, that is," Fxeni said with a smile.

The Airship approached the area where the entrance to the Dwarven Kingdom lay. He looked around for a good place to drop anchor, but didn't see one.

"Umm... where can I land this without attracting too much attention..." Fxeni wondered aloud.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2126 on: March 06, 2015, 06:52:11 AM
(Uh quick what would Riagan say even though PB is not here?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2127 on: March 06, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
"It's best I start from the beginning--my brother and I had just been created, we were undergoing our final trial to become guardians--but my brother Rei well he was strong but impatient, our teachers were not sure he'd be able to keep his cool if we were called to fight the chaos. Mar--he must have already been plotting his scheme to find the Heart of Chaos and saw Rei as the perfect host, he began to mentor him and teach him magic beyond the training guardians received. "

Aya pauses and thinks. "Mar's plan was to weaken the empire so they couldn't interfere--he opened chaos rifts across Arcadia and forced the guardians and army to respond, there were so many the empire was forced to make my brother a guardian and send him and I out. Mar knew that Rei would become stronger as he battled the chaos beasts but also knew most of the guardians would not survive the battles and the military would be weakened as they tried to defend our towns and cities."

Aya glances down. "By the time my old friends and I realized that Mar was behind Doll and Mask Master's gates he had already turned my brother against us we couldn't warn him in time. Mar called an emergency meeting gathering all the magisters, guardians and miltiary forces back to Pandora...the floating city. And when they arrived he used the Omni-Gem to open a massive rift above the city. All the people turned into monsters and the guardians were wiped out quickly. Mar had hoped to kill the guardians so the gods could not interfere, but my friends and I had been late to arrive.

I think my brother horrified at what he had let happened went to challenge Mar but--in the end he was possessed. I dove into the abyss after him but I was too late to prevent Mar from consuming a portion of the Heart of Choas; Reva then appeared and saved my life giving me the power to challenge him. Only--I couldn't kill my brother and Reva was forced to seal Mar away--she then split her being into the three keys to make sure Mar could never escape and I was put to sleep to keep my key and the Omni-Gem safe."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2128 on: March 06, 2015, 07:09:02 AM
(Uh quick what would Riagan say even though PB is not here?)

((Land it in one of the pits.  The dwarves probably have at least one strip-mined area where they can put vehicles and stuff.))

"It's best I start from the beginning--my brother and I had just been created, we were undergoing our final trial to become guardians--but my brother Rei well he was strong but impatient, our teachers were not sure he'd be able to keep his cool if we were called to fight the chaos. Mar--he must have already been plotting his scheme to find the Heart of Chaos and saw Rei as the perfect host, he began to mentor him and teach him magic beyond the training guardians received. "

Aya pauses and thinks. "Mar's plan was to weaken the empire so they couldn't interfere--he opened chaos rifts across Arcadia and forced the guardians and army to respond, there were so many the empire was forced to make my brother a guardian and send him and I out. Mar knew that Rei would become stronger as he battled the chaos beasts but also knew most of the guardians would not survive the battles and the military would be weakened as they tried to defend our towns and cities."

Aya glances down. "By the time my old friends and I realized that Mar was behind Doll and Mask Master's gates he had already turned my brother against us we couldn't warn him in time. Mar called an emergency meeting gathering all the magisters, guardians and miltiary forces back to Pandora...the floating city. And when they arrived he used the Omni-Gem to open a massive rift above the city. All the people turned into monsters and the guardians were wiped out quickly. Mar had hoped to kill the guardians so the gods could not interfere, but my friends and I had been late to arrive.

I think my brother horrified at what he had let happened went to challenge Mar but--in the end he was possessed. I dove into the abyss after him but I was too late to prevent Mar from consuming a portion of the Heart of Choas; Reva then appeared and saved my life giving me the power to challenge him. Only--I couldn't kill my brother and Reva was forced to seal Mar away--she then split her being into the three keys to make sure Mar could never escape and I was put to sleep to keep my key and the Omni-Gem safe."

The Professor gave a slow nod as he listened to Aya's story.  Much of what she said matched with the few Precursor writings he had procured.  Though he was unable to decipher the author of those writings, he assumed them to be someone with close connections to Reva and Rei.

After a very long moment of silence, he reached out and took Aya's hand in his. "We may have hit a setback, but, but, but we have not failed.  We just n-need to find another way.  If, if, if we find all the pieces, if we stay one step ahead of M-mar, we will succeed.  You just have to trust in your faith."

He pointed to himself with his other hand and smiled. "I trust in mine, and it has not let me down."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2129 on: March 06, 2015, 07:16:40 AM
"There's a strip mine over in that direction." Riagan spoke up and pointed "I'm sure it's big enough to contain this vessel."

"Riagan do the Dwarves have access to lots of Cloth and Leather?" Calien asked.

"Yes. Why you ask?" Riagan questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just say I have quite a bit of work that needs to be done to prepare for the journey ahead.  This is just the first step in that." Calien stated as he looked to Sakura and the state of her clothes as well as his own strange attire.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2130 on: March 06, 2015, 07:19:40 AM
Aya smiled and leaned forward to hug the professor. "If-If we can find those fragments maybe we can set things right--without the gem this world will eventually fall into the chaos but maybe I-we can all fix things!" She keeps hugging the professor "Your a good friend Prof, thank you."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2131 on: March 06, 2015, 07:36:51 AM
"Strip mine it is," Fxeni says as he spins the wheel around until the airship turns to face the mine. He slowly moves the airship above the pit and gently lowers it into the depths of the mountains.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2132 on: March 06, 2015, 07:37:24 AM
Aya smiled and leaned forward to hug the professor. "If-If we can find those fragments maybe we can set things right--without the gem this world will eventually fall into the chaos but maybe I-we can all fix things!" She keeps hugging the professor "Your a good friend Prof, thank you."

"Anytime," the Professor returned the embrace.

After a moment, the airship lurched as it began its descent.  The Professor glanced toward the hatch and gave a nod. "We, we should, we should probably return to the others.  Or, or, or gather what supplies we can from this vessel.  I was looking, I was looking for m-medical supplies, myself, because, well..."

He gave an all-encompassing shrug and nodded to his charred hands.  He lacked the supplies to treat such wounds, as he had brought only what he felt he needed to treat wounds incurred in battle and general travel.

((Hopefully the Dwarves have good healers.  Prof could use some help.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2133 on: March 06, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
(Hahaha... That was a bit to catch up on. XD)

Meanwhile back on the tower Mar opens his palm as if to attack the airship but stops.

"M-Master whats wrong?" Mask Master says stepping forward slightly.

"We will let them go for now--they will seek the omni-gem shards, for if they don't this world will sink into chaos. And when they have restored it I will kill the last guardian and take my place as the new god of my Arcadia." Mar turns to face Albertus.

"Master this is Albertus, I would not have freed you so soon if not for his assistance." Mask Master says calmly.

"I see--you wish to join us? You wish to see my new world?" Mar crosses his arms awaiting a response.
Albertus kneeled down onto one knee in response.

"Your vorld... Your new vorld... Vill be beautiful..."

Shadow Master meanwhile managed to stand up with the help of a nearby machination, the same one that Fxeni rode on. Seeing how Mar managed to completely thwart the heroes... He tsked.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2134 on: March 06, 2015, 03:39:06 PM
"Good---well we need not linger in this slum of city any longer." Mar extended his hand opening a portal connecting to the floating city of Pandora. "Gather what you need my servants then let us depart."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2135 on: March 06, 2015, 03:57:05 PM
Albertus stood up from his kneel, and turned to see Shadow Master propping himself.

"Bring zhat along... I vant to examine it thoroughly..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2136 on: March 07, 2015, 03:55:22 AM
((So, we're back at the Dwarven city.  What's the plan, since everyone's itching for downtime?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2137 on: March 07, 2015, 04:05:14 AM
(Well I do want Sakura to interact with Riagan at some point later when PB gets back but there's other things I can do before that. 

Things including having Calien treating the Prof and asking Sakura to enchant a Spoon with Blizzard so they can reduce the swelling on Aya's hickey, read about that on the internet, and then have him ask Aya to measure her body so he can make new clothes for her.  I also want him to talk to Fxeni at one point so he can tell him what he learned about Pema. 

Those are the main things I want to start with but I also want him to make a Boomerang and get Armor too. 

Unfortunately I can't really think too much about what I want Sakura to do besides talking to Riagan because she wants to get to know him better.

But those are my tentative plans at least.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2138 on: March 07, 2015, 04:14:55 AM
(Wasn't there a rift that needed closing with Aya's help?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2139 on: March 07, 2015, 04:15:59 AM
(Oh yeah we got to fix that first, doy.  Oh and Sakura still has Aya's shattered pendant.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2140 on: March 07, 2015, 04:44:26 AM
(Yes Aya needs to close that, honestly Aya doesn't want to even think about her capture; new clothes are going to be a must.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2141 on: March 07, 2015, 04:48:34 AM
(Yeah though it would probably take him like a day to make her outfit, then he'll make one for Sakura, and then one for himself and fix the Prof's cloak and make it shorter.

Also can he make gloves for the Prof at least?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2142 on: March 07, 2015, 04:50:44 AM
((Sure, but Prof will be sporting bandage mittens for a while at least.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2143 on: March 07, 2015, 04:52:12 AM
(Of course, it's more of a preventative measure for the future so hopefully the Professor won't go through that again.  Hopefully.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2144 on: March 07, 2015, 05:11:56 AM
((Guess we'd better swing on over and close that rift.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2145 on: March 07, 2015, 05:13:14 AM
(Yeah might as well cut to the closing of the rift since everyone knows what to do and the Prof and Riagan don't use Mana in their attacks.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2146 on: March 07, 2015, 05:15:08 AM
((Prof also needs some nursing.  He's not looking too hot.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2147 on: March 07, 2015, 05:16:40 AM
(Yeah Calien can take care of that.  Oh and I think we need to make a crutch/walking stick for Peam for the time being.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2148 on: March 07, 2015, 05:22:47 AM
Pema heaved herself from the floor, using the staff as a cane to support her weight. She arched her right leg back slightly, as her ankle was still sore. She slowly hobbled around the airship in order to get a feel for this new method of walking, "Ugh, I'm like an old person..."

"Your ankle will only be sore for a few days. Just wait a little longer," Salem explained.

"Yeah, yeah..." She sighed, sitting back down to apply more ice to the sprain.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2149 on: March 07, 2015, 05:24:45 AM
(Okay that works, I kind of underestimated the Length of Salem.  And I have to remind myself she's the size of a preschooler.)